Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Avenger is on a distinguished road

Who are we to decide that which one amongst us is going to go in heaven or hell ? His personal actions are of no significance to us ... We sympathize with him on humanitarian basis ..And we are not making him a hero ! Its just that we want to stress on the fact that we are civilized people and not cannibals ! And we can't go killing anyone who has different views on a certain topic ! And the blasphemy laws ... Where is there a mention of such laws in the Holy Quran ? Or any Hadith which states that we do so ? This law was made during Zia-ul-Haq's military regime ...And why hadn't a blasphemous act been reported before these laws were made ? why so many after the laws were formed ?? :o Although i do understand that being Muslims, we can't stand any blasphemous act .. But do u think that we have a proper judicial procedure and proper witness accounting ? Don't u think that the laws are being misused ? A mere glance on the historical events is sufficient to prove this .....
The Following User Says Thank You to Avenger For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Thursday, January 06, 2011)

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

i am not talking about government,i am talking about State of Pakistan,it includes all Government,Army,Judiciary etc.

farasat_ali will become famous soon enoughfarasat_ali will become famous soon enough

and we are just discussion on this topic just because it is a hop topic for every person who is going to appear in CSS exams or other competitive exams. Ask from common people what their opinion they are just saying (Jo v hoya changa hoya mitti pao) That the voice of common people still they are abusing him.

m.furqan08 will become famous soon enough

@farasat

No sir we are discussing this because this mentality has huge impact on masses which ultimately has negative impact on Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to m.furqan08 For This Useful Post:
Shooting Star (Thursday, January 06, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by farasat_ali View Post
and we are just discussion on this topic just because it is a hop topic for every person who is going to appear in CSS exams or other competitive exams. Ask from common people what their opinion they are just saying (Jo v hoya changa hoya mitti pao) That the voice of common people still they are abusing him.

Dear,you are provoking me alot to comment on your insanity.If you wana discuss this topic, kindly do with logic if you have any.

Regards,

Nationlover786 is on a distinguished road

@IMBINDAS and the others with him

I Compeletly argree with you.If the people's party worker can stage a protest against the killing of their party leader and can burn the valuables and property of their country so then how can i true Muslim tolerate anything wrong about his Holy Prophet(PBUH).I am with Qadri.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 8

Saad Qaisrani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
Taseer was brave and ready to die...
For god sake...atleast we should not project such rascals....they r the real hippocrates and will b buried in the depth of hell...the man who spent his whole life plunged in wine,wealth and woman..u r making him a nation,s hero,a hero of islamic republic of pakistan...everyone should keep this thing in mind..the punishment of blashphemy is death..and this not my law .this is a divine law and no body in this universe in authorized to change in it...whatever we r but atleast we should b clear about our religion..
Before posting this sweet comment, did u my friend think for one little moment whether Taseer even committed Blasphemy?

If asking for the repeal of the Blasphemy laws, or at least revisiting them so that they are not abused in the future amounts to Blasphemy in your dictionary, then count me as your next Blasphemer.

For those celebrating his death, well the point is whatever corruption he did in life, he was not murdered for it. He was murdered by a bigot unjustly, and it is this fact that makes him our hero. The story would have been altogether different had he been killed for his corruption and drinking etc. That it was not my friend.

Learn to be tolerant and have a heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nationlover786 View Post
@IMBINDAS and the others with him

I Compeletly argree with you.If the people's party worker can stage a protest against the killing of their party leader and can burn the valuables and property of their country so then how can i true Muslim tolerate anything wrong about his Holy Prophet(PBUH).I am with Qadri.
Read my previous comment. If you are so impressed, why not come and bang me and get the honor of becoming another Qadri yourself. After all, I'm another Blasphemer if i say that I believe in whatever Taseer said.

P.S: I hope you're not a Baloch. I'd hate to know that a fellow Baloch can have such bigoted mind processes.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, January 05, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Saad Qaisrani For This Useful Post:
Farid_Asclepius (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Mehrankhan (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Sandhurst (Thursday, January 06, 2011), Shooting Star (Thursday, January 06, 2011), tknw01 (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), zia bugvi (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
Before posting this sweet comment, did u my friend think for one little moment whether Taseer even committed Blasphemy?

If asking for the repeal of the Blasphemy laws, or at least revisiting them so that they are not abused in the future amounts to Blasphemy in your dictionary, then count me as your next Blasphemer.

For those celebrating his death, well the point is whatever corruption he did in life, he was not murdered for it. He was murdered by a bigot unjustly, and it is this fact that makes him our hero. The story would have been altogether different had he been killed for his corruption and drinking etc. That it was not my friend.

Learn to be tolerant and have a heart.
Dear,I second you.

295(C)law is the imagination of fickle minded and unsure mullas.

The Holy Prophet (saw) did not allow the destruction of Taif’s citizens who had stoned and abused him. He (saw) forgave the Jewish woman who gave him poisoned mutton, Hinda who had eaten the liver of the Prophet’s uncle was also forgiven. There are numerous compassionate acts of the Holy Prophet (saw) which negate the blasphemy laws without any doubt.
Farid_Asclepius (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Saad Qaisrani (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Sandhurst (Thursday, January 06, 2011), Shooting Star (Thursday, January 06, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, January 05, 2011)

Disacted Act is on a distinguished road
Default @saad

Sir, you are emotionally surrendered and autocratically provoked.
Its not a debate to win. GOd bless you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad Qaisrani View Post
Read my previous comment. If you are so impressed, why not come and bang me and get the honor of becoming another Qadri yourself. After all, I'm another Blasphemer if i say that I believe in whatever Taseer said.

P.S: I hope you're not a Baloch. I'd hate to know that a fellow Baloch can have such bigoted mind processes.

farasat_ali will become famous soon enoughfarasat_ali will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Dear,you are provoking me alot to comment on your insanity.If you wana discuss this topic, kindly do with logic if you have any.

Regards,
dear i am speaking the truth. and this is the reality.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farasat_ali For This Useful Post:
Disacted Act (Wednesday, January 05, 2011), Nazish Amjad (Thursday, January 06, 2011)
Closed Thread