Thursday, June 06, 2024
03:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 10, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

I don't want to talk about the laws of Pakistan. They are amended at times to make west and allies happy. Besides, in Pakistan, law is one thing and implementation of law is another thing.

ABBJBB is on a distinguished road
Default you're absolutely right

i've started visitin css forum from last two days, all i want to know is, any pactical solution to cure this current situation of lawlessness. Injustice.. Corruption. Etc. I wrote yesterday in a post that according to me, the only solution is, to stand against our corrupt govt. And corrupt army officers. What do you think last island?

maryammalik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
if someone denies the charges. Let God handle his case. We must not punish him.. Wow.. What a nice solution. Someone rapes .. Steal.. Kills.. And denies the charges. Let us not punish them. I'm so impressed by you people. Regards.
Punish them , if there is full evidence. Same goes for all the other charges mentioned in your statement. Amnesty if they regret their crime and insure of not doing it again.

@ Island

Sorry, if my usage of word dead hurt your sentiment. You could mend that in my post.

About the tafsir that you have given. It shows that it was regarding a plan of killing planned by the Munafiqin. Thus somehow a blasphemy. Nevertheless, my point is that if there is no considerate proof against anyone and u think that the person is guilty then it should be left to God. As he would punish them for sure.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Nevertheless, my point is that if there is no considerate proof against anyone and u think that the person is guilty then it should be left to God. As he would punish them for sure.

@ Maryam.

Yes this is the real issue. Let the law decides. And this is the very basic principle of ISLAMIC LAW that "accused is the favourite child of law". He should be given death penalty only if there is solid evidence against him.
maryammalik (Monday, January 10, 2011)

Default amnesty. Lol

someone molested my sister, my daughter.. And promises to never do it again. I should forgive. Someone kills my parents, and promises to not do it again. I should forgive. Someone abuses my prophet (PBUH )publicly.. And promises not to do it again. I should forgive. Ok. Fine.

maryammalik will become famous soon enough

This is the message given by our Prophet (PBUH). See the link I posted before w.r.t Fatah Makah. This is the message given in our Quran which says that u can take full revenge but it would be better if u forgive and seek ur reward from Allah.

Anyhow, I'm done with my arguments on this topic. May Allah help us in deciding the right path.. Allah Hafiz!

PEERLESS is on a distinguished road

Disgusting, is the word I would use for the whole discussion because it would end as usual, no one accepting the valid arguments (my belief and your belief). As last island has said that He/She does not believe in Pakistani laws and most of us would have the same ideas than what would be the solution? Islam has some strict punishments for certain crimes, if they are not punishable by our land's law then what? Should we use our own wisdom and kill people on our own publicly? Better not to quote Quran or Hadith as most of us would be naive at understanding. My point is that
1- Many people consider it a part of their religious belief to kill a person who they think (decide) is a blasphemer, is it right in any civilized society? And what about those who do not believe in this ideology (are they non-Muslims?)
2-What about those who give open fatwas based on their limited knowledge or thinking (Sarwat Ejaz declared death penalty for Sherry Rehman, Salman Taseer and Rana Sanaullah in a public gathering some days ago), should they not be punished for persuading people to kill others (as constitution provides)?
3-Does killing anyone publicly in the name of Islam do a service to Islam or Pakistan?
4-Should we forgive Mumtaz Hussain Qadri and award him Hilal e Imtiaz for killing a person who was supporting an alleged blasphemer? If it is the case then why should we not kill her whole family, her relatives and all others supporting her to get highest ranks in Jannah without doing much labor?
I would wait for solid replies from my young intellectuals.
The Following User Says Thank You to PEERLESS For This Useful Post:
xaara~hussain (Monday, January 10, 2011)

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
It was upon His (PBUH) own will to punish or forgive the enemies but to us He (PBUH) said :

A’li ibn Abi Talib reported that Nabi (saw) said: “Whoever curses a prophet kill him. Whoever curses my companions beat him.” (TABARAANI, DARAQUTNI)

Rest is up to you, accept it or decline.

Who could deny to obey the order if that is so !

What if a christian curses Jesus? Is it also Muslim's duty to kill him? As the order is “Whoever curses a prophet kill him."

Also one more confusion, is it order for just male's punishment as the word "him" is used here? Or "Him" is for generic term ?

tknw01 (Monday, January 10, 2011)

Default i must finish my comments on this topic saying

no one is talking about the real issue. The real issue is, corrupt govt. Corrupt army. Corrupt law enforcers. So all these debates are useless, unless we change the system. And to change system, we must stand united, against all these dirty corrupt politicians and govt. And army officers. May Allah give us courage to change the things which we can. Amen.! Thanks to Last island n Peerless.
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

And i would also like to conclude my views. I think we should follow the "tableeghi Jamaat" because they project and promote the correct teachings of Islam. You can see their sincerity in their eyes,you can feel it in their humble attitude,in their peaceful campaign. They are the ones that can guide us, not the halwah khore moulvies.

I strongly suggest that you should ask for their guidance on this issue.

May Allah guide us to the right path.