Monday, April 29, 2024
09:59 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 20, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarqadir View Post
10000 a month? Khurshid with due respect but lets break it down....

Not to talk about entire family he cann't even support one child!
Lets suppose a Civil Servent has one child:
Tuition or School fee= 5000 (excluding, uniform, and stationery)
Utility bills= (What do you want me to put here 200?)
Food=? House Rent=? Transport bills=? Clothes=?
Now if he has a wife=? sister=?

10000 is not enough for even one child and you are talking about living in it my dear??? The article is so true and I slute the write for bringing up the issue. Civil Servent should get healthy pay to ensure that they avoid Corrption. I will request you to look beyond your luxary life how people are living around.

Ajeeb loog ho aap. is mulk may mothers apnay bachon ko ghurbat kay hathon qatal kar rahi hain, aur civil servant apnay bachon ki school ki fee ki batain kar rahay hain.
sumia (Saturday, January 22, 2011)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
. Aur baad may yeh bakwass attitude hota hay kay salary kam hay, bungalow car nahi hay and blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!
Would you mind your language Mr Khurshid?
Omar Qadir (Thursday, January 20, 2011)
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Would you mind your language Mr Khurshid?
No i wont mind my language Miss LI. This is exact word for this nonsense. Kiss nay kaha hay civil service join karo agar corruption kay ilawah zindagi nahi guzar saktay tu??????????????????
Riazuddin5 (Tuesday, January 25, 2011)

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Ajeeb loog ho aap. is mulk may mothers apnay bachon ko ghurbat kay hathon qatal kar rahi hain, aur civil servant apnay bachon ki school ki fee ki batain kar rahay hain.
Allah kay Bandy...Civil Servents ko Pessy milain gay to wo Corruption say bachin gay tab kahin Ghariboon ko unka Hissa milay ga...

It's a chain reaction and as Chinese proverb goes, "Fish starts to rot from head", that means if these servant will get what they want, they won't be corrupt. Hence the progress will come with leaps and bounds for general masses..
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Khurshid

Then you better step out.

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough

Quote:
No i wont mind my language Miss LI. This is exact word for this nonsense. Kiss nay kaha hay civil service join karo agar corruption kay ilawah zindagi nahi guzar saktay tu??????????????????
Lolz...Khurshid Jani Clam down will you? Please act like a Civil Servent.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

People, I think we are taking the the discussion to an entirely different path from what the writer has intended. We have to understand that writers have a subtle way of pointing at and highlighting problems, most of them don't write in black and white. They use sarcasm, personal experiences and candid observations etc. to make their point. I think Sadaat has done a commendable job at it.

The actual message in Sadaat's article in NOT morally legalizing the acts of corruption and neither has he intended to spark a debate on this matter. The message is the plight of civil servants, very simple. This corruption, as all of you would probably agree, has a very direct relationship with this plight and hence Sadaat could do what else but highlight these consequences of keeping the country's cream of officers in such deplorable conditions. He does that very candidly.

I think this is a job very well done, two thumbs up for Syed Saadat. More and more civil servants who have this god-gifted ability to write well should do that so as to raise public awareness on this problem.
Ayesha Shakir (Tuesday, January 25, 2011), imranazeem (Monday, February 23, 2015), Last Island (Thursday, January 20, 2011), Omar Qadir (Thursday, January 20, 2011), Raz (Thursday, January 20, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, January 20, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

this article is so true,we need reforms in civil service,media should act maturely,instead of blaming civil servants they should put forward there honest recommendation if they have !!

Habib orakzai will become famous soon enough

@Khurshid
Brother i respect your emotions for your mother land. dont you want the salaries of CS should be increased? No man is born evil but circumstances let him to be evil.
selling of child isnt an evil?
if one's mother is provided with sufficient amenities of life, will this evil be done?
why judges are awarded with lucrative salaries? isnt it to enable them to fulfill their needs and keep them out of corruption?

By the way, you have give your interview, where one must be theoratical in such questions, think practical now.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Sorry, i beg to differ with the thread starter.

First the starting salary is not ten thousand. It is around twenty in start for BPS-17 inclusive of allowances. This salary continue to grow with the passage of time and you can check the pay slip of a Grade-20 officer who is drawing around Rs. one lac per month with lot of perks and facilities free of cost. He was drawing less then Rs. five thousands when he started his job 20 years ago.
Further, when you start your career, you are often single, living with parents and not much obligations to fulfill. With the passage of time you become independent with your own family and kids and by that time your salary is enough to fulfill your needs. I am sure a person can do without indulging in corruption and can lead a respectable life.
The need of corruption is felt by those who want to lead luxrious life and want their kids to enroll in classy private schools. These people should not come in civil service and should think of business and other avenues to get rich quickly.

A peace of advice for those who alway look for more;
Look downside towards the peoples who have less then you but surviving and are happy on their circumstances. Dont look upside, as there is no limit of needs and unwanted desires.
jadoon khan (Monday, June 13, 2011), Kamran (Thursday, January 20, 2011), Khalifaa (Friday, March 11, 2011), Khurshid.A.Mahsud (Thursday, January 20, 2011), maliasghar (Friday, January 21, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Thursday, January 20, 2011), Rixwan (Tuesday, January 25, 2011), unsolved_Mystery (Thursday, January 20, 2011)