Saturday, April 27, 2024
06:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 14, 2006

rmmak009 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Middle East Crisis

AOA,

I want my fellow forum members to discuss on the middle east situation, its the hot issue & we all must have to share our knowledge & opinions on this topic.

Israel has attacked Rafiq Hariri International Airport in Beirut (Lebanon). Military jets attacked runways at the Rayak air base in the eastern Bekaa Valley and at the Qoleiat air base in the north. Rayak, four miles west of the Syrian border, is home to the country’s main military air base. Lebanon’s army has no operational fixed-wing aircraft and only operates helicopters.

Two days of Israeli bombings, the heaviest air campaign against its neighbour in 24 years, had killed 47 Lebanese and wounded 103.

The eight Israeli soldiers killed so far is the highest death toll for the army in four years. Three soldiers died in the initial Hezbollah raid, and four were killed when their tank ran over a land mine.

According to latest news, Israel’s army chief Brig. Gen. Dan Halutz warned that “nothing is safe” in Lebanon and said Beirut itself — particularly Hezbollah offices and residences — would be a target. Maj. Gen. Udi Adam said Israel had hit hundreds of targets and hadn’t ruled out sending in ground troops.

In response to the violence, Lebanon asked the U.N. Security Council to demand a cease-fire. The Council set an urgent meeting for Friday 14th July 2006.
Against the backdrop of violence, the U.S. cast the first U.N. Security Council veto in nearly two years Thursday, blocking an Arab-backed resolution that would have demanded Israel halt its current military offensive in the Gaza Strip.

The violence reverberated throughout the region and pushed crude oil prices to a new intraday record of $76.30 a barrel.

(I want to add some more, last week Russian parliament has passed a law about pre-emptive wars. And have given the maximum powers to Russian army to fight pre-emptive war in any part of world.)

Zeonists blame muslims for all the terror attacks in world, they are trying hard to fix this perception about muslims in the whole world that only muslims are the peace breakers (terrorist) in this world, no body else. Just judge how cruel it is that Israel has killed thousands of people of his neighbouring countries & Israel's just 8 soldiers died in last 2 days, which is the highest death toll in last 4 years n USA is concerned about those 8 more than 100's of muslims. USA, as alwayz, has come to rescue Israel in UN security council.

Do think who are real terrorists? that was not muslims who had shot USA Presidents. who had used atom bomb on Japan?, Who is responsible for shameful in-human acts of soldiers in Guantanamo bay? are not the guantanamo bay soldiers terrorist? when jews demanded a country for themselves why they have not given any european country? oke if they were present some 200 yrs ago in Palestine, then according to this principal Spain should be given to muslims, California should have to be a part of Spain? Y they have different rules for muslims n themselves for the same issues?

I want u all 2 comment on this situation & pre-emptive war by Israel, I want to write more on this issue but I'll add after ur comments.

Regards,

RMMAK
Old Friday, July 14, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

Thanks for presenting these facts and for your opinion. Well I am not regular in reading newspapers but newspapers of just few days before contained the news that Palestenians (might be Hizbullah) had captured at least three small towns of Jews. It was a strange development because it was a sort of minor victory of Palestenians over Israel. I do not know whether Israel has taken back those towns or not. But Israel did retaliate and in the counter attack on Palestenian settlement about 8-10 Palestenians (including small children) died also.

The current attack of Israel on Lebenon seems to be a continuation to the above-mentioned series of events.

The Issue why Israel can attack on Neighbours and why neighbours cannot attack on Israel...????

This is simple "might is right". Had Lebenon its own Air Force equipped with fighter planes, rather than just HeliCopters, only then Lebenon could think of any counter attack. If Israel is more cruel, it is simply because it has sufficient military power so it can carry on cruel activities. The fact that only 8 Israeli troops have been died in past few years does not prove that enemies of Israel are very sympathetic or kind towards the lives of Israeli soldiers. Only thing proved is just that they are so much weak that they could kill only 8 soldiers. Since Palestenians find themselves unable to kill some Israeli troops, so they usually attack on their civilians, in the form of usually suicide bombing. Although this activity has been stopped after the establishment of Hamas government.

I accept that in the Israel-Palestenian conflict, Palestenians are on the right. But the strategy which they have adopted just for the protection of their rights, is not good. Since they could not attack on Israeli military establishments, so they decided to adopt such strategies as suicide bombing on civilian population of Israel. This strategy not only is the sign of their military weakness, but also is the sign of their cowardedness. Had they any courage and power, then death toll of Israeli soldiers would also have reached in thousands.

Israel can survive only and only if all its enemies are kept weak. Once any of its enemy would acquire any sufficient power, it might result in complete elimination of Israeli regime. So the current attack on Lebenon is also aimed at weakening the potential enemies of Israel. Under these conditions, either Arab countries should acquire sufficient military power with the view to contain Israel in its limits or they should accept the existence of Israel in the core of their territory and should learn to live peacefully with a small but more powerful neighbour.

Presently they only can see towards UN security council. But even to acquire the help of this security council, either they must possess sufficient retaliation power so that security council feel it necessary to intervene, or super power country must have its vested interest in helping out the Arab countries against Israel. Since both these things are apparently missing in this situation so it is also useless to put all the blame on this security council. There are no prospects for such weak people in this world who want to eliminate the powerful people from the world. Only right way is to first get power and then try to eliminate other power enemies.

Thanks!
Old Saturday, July 15, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Palestine - A Hot Issue In ME

Palestine - A Hot Issue In ME

Hiiii

Its Nice to read about ME on this forum.

Before coming to the ME, I would like to comment on the deteriorated impression of muslims on the whole world. Impression of muslims is becoming worse day by day. People call us terrorists either we belong to SA or ME. Muslims are responsible for this to an extent. The way they responded to the blasphemous cartoons was senseless. They could respond sensibly but they did not. they could talk camly but they did not. they could go for silent protest in the form of silent rallies but instead they went for mobs which made their impression much more stupid.

But other countries and current world scenerio is also playing a role in spoiling the impression of muslims. Pakistan is an ally of USA and has to follow the istructions of USA either good or bad. Pakistan is fighing against its own tribal men for making USA happy. USA is using the fake name of War again Terror and is playing whereever he like to play in the world. What the world is giving us in reward of this obedience? They are calling us terrorists instead of appreciating our efforts for them.

Talking about Palestine, the very 1st thing that comes to mind is that if Hamas had won election in 2006, then why Israel is not giving him a chance to make government even if Hamas is willing to make government in coalition with Fatah. Fatah is also a muslim party in Palestine but its basic aims are quite different from those of hamas. Hamas want to help out Palestines and throw out Israel from Palestine ASAP. But Fatah is working under Israel to an extent.

It is crystal clear that USA use to make its bases everywhere in the world because it is the world power. It has bases everywhere in the world. Israel is still breathing because USA is giving them full support to breath. british created Israel and gave them space to live and now US is giving them fullfledged chance to survive and make lives difficult for muslims of Palestine.

One can suggest that Palestinians and muslims all over the world should think pragmatically. Muslims are doing what comes on thier minds and what great powers compell them to do. But this is not the right way at all. If muslims would keep on doing like this, then one can guarantee that they are running towards decline.

Muslims have to follow the golden rules of Islam given in our Holy book. They have to do what their God says. Islam is the only right way that can guide us how to walk on the road of success.

I dont have that much to write, I would be looking forward to read from others.

Thanks
Regards
Old Sunday, July 16, 2006

mp25bs is on a distinguished road

One of the causes for support of Israel (from the USA general population) is due to the media portrayal of the situation in the middle east.

if someone has about 80 minutes to spare i suggest that they watch this video, although all of you probably know about how things work in media.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23714384920696

Sometimes people are so desparate (Palastine) that they see no other way but to do what they do. Nobody should think that what they do is the right thing, but a lot of people fail to see why they are doing it. They dont understand the source of the problem, and the media is not willing to give it to the people.