Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 25, 2011

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about
Default Danish school system in Punjab!!

chief minister of Punjab shahbaz sharid has introduced a new educational system for the deprived and the poor children of Punjab.recently he has inaugrated such a school in a backword city of soth punjab.
now i want to ask whether this Danish system is just a means of increasing vote bank of PML(n) or this project will pay a major role in bringing children of poor upto the standard of elite class children??

J.Zaib will become famous soon enoughJ.Zaib will become famous soon enough

Infact, Shahbaz Sharif is starting such projects which will be beneficial for them in the long run.

But keeping aside this, as we have heard about it that it is one of the greatest projects for poor & needy people. I wish it will be such as it is discussed as this will be very helpful for people of those areas in Punjab in which govt has not provided very strong architecture for education.

Rehan Mehmood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by samra kanwal View Post
chief minister of Punjab shahbaz sharid has introduced a new educational system for the deprived and the poor children of Punjab.recently he has inaugrated such a school in a backword city of soth punjab.
now i want to ask whether this Danish system is just a means of increasing vote bank of PML(n) or this project will pay a major role in bringing children of poor upto the standard of elite class children??
May be PML (N) has started such project for their long run concerns, but it is also beneficial for incoming generations, and all we know an educated person can decide worthily good or bad for oneself. Moreover, that would be a last nail in the bier of corrupt Pakistani politics.
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Even if this step is taken to increase the vote bank, the good thing about this is that it is not suddenly going to start paying off if the target is vote bank.
Good quality education is what will determine the vote bank for PML (N).
As a whole I do not see much flaws in this scheme as atleast children of our country will get atleast something out of it. PML (N) already has a strong hold in Punjab. It is good to see that politicians of Punjab are doing something good for the general poor public to build a vote bank.
In our province KPK the current government has not done anything to earn themselves future vote bank. Nobody intends to give votes to ANP in the upcoming elections.

So as a whole I see this project of Danish school system a very balanced approach from PML (N) even if they intend to develop a vote bank for themselves in future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umer For This Useful Post:
geefarid (Tuesday, February 08, 2011)
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

I dont understand y we forget our past, if I can recall exactly, what happens when Gen. musharraf kicked out Nawaz Shareef, at that time of their rule they launched Rs. 1 per person daily scheme and that whole donation from common man for the sake of betterment of the people was used by themselves, for their own prosperity.

This is strictly my personal opinion u all definitely wont agree but whatever plans or projects come from them are just for their own sake if one is patriotic or doing some good for people than he will do that throughout their life, as we know they didnt do anything for people and nor they gonna do that. these all are just for their own sake.

Things not going to be good until or unless these faces changes, You cannot expect anything good from them.
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

Aoa,
I just came across this post on Danish Schools system, there is however one thing that i fail to understand that What Punjab Gov is trying to achieve by Developing this Danish school system,

We already have enough of these Gov MODEL schools that were built with the same purpose of providing quality education to the middle class and act as a bench mark for other Gov schools.....the present condition of these Model schools deny their purpose of creation. Many are not even properly functioning now and no body in gov is bothered to improve their conditions..

Government should rather pay attention to improving the administration and functioning of already existing schools which are presently being used as Feudals "Mehman Khanas" or godowns rather than spending hundreds of millions on building new Danish Schools, because this system would also meet same fate as Model schools have if improvements in right direction are not made.

Why not to revamp the existing Model schools in accordance with present requirements. The emphasis must be put on improvement of quality of education and administration of the already existing Govrnmt schools rather then setting up models every now and then .This would minimise the cost as well as time and would benefit much larger population.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Light For This Useful Post:
floydian (Wednesday, January 26, 2011), Tooba Malik (Wednesday, January 26, 2011)
Old Wednesday, January 26, 2011

samra kanwal has a spectacular aura aboutsamra kanwal has a spectacular aura about

Danish schools are made for the children of the poor people,now my quiz is this whether the coming governments will/should continue this project or like NAE ROSHNI SCHOOL Programme and TAWANA PAKISTAN school programme this Danish system will fall a prey to political rivarly and Corruption??
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz2303 View Post
I dont understand y we forget our past, if I can recall exactly, what happens when Gen. musharraf kicked out Nawaz Shareef, at that time of their rule they launched Rs. 1 per person daily scheme and that whole donation from common man for the sake of betterment of the people was used by themselves, for their own prosperity.

This is strictly my personal opinion u all definitely wont agree but whatever plans or projects come from them are just for their own sake if one is patriotic or doing some good for people than he will do that throughout their life, as we know they didnt do anything for people and nor they gonna do that. these all are just for their own sake.

Things not going to be good until or unless these faces changes, You cannot expect anything good from them.
Well done. I fully endorse your viewpoint on this issue. We need to get rid of these faces first. I hope we put our trust in Imran Khan and vote for Tehreek-i-Insaaf and also ANP and MQM as these parties are true representatives of people's aspirations. All other parties are agents of status quo. We must get rid of these forces of darkness asap. Danish school is just another micro project with a very short shelf life. Personally, I feel Imran bhai is the only hope after Allah Mian.

cheers,
floydian

zash will become famous soon enough

@ Riz
We should not discuss past here. No doubt Danish School system is marvellous project that will benefir our poor community a lot so we should appreciate it. I have live example of this school in Rahim yar khan, Huge building with an area of 104 acres, playgrounds, Air Conditioned classrooms, Digital Boards, Multimedia classrooms, Highly qualified teachers trained by foreign trainors, free accomodation, quality mess and pick and drop facilities. Would you beleive it is totally free and strict compliance is being made to ensure admissions of poor community only. May be there is self interest of Shahbaz sharif anywhere but it is much more beneficial to deserving commuinity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zash View Post
@ Riz
We should not discuss past here. No doubt Danish School system is marvellous project that will benefir our poor community a lot so we should appreciate it. I have live example of this school in Rahim yar khan, Huge building with an area of 104 acres, playgrounds, Air Conditioned classrooms, Digital Boards, Multimedia classrooms, Highly qualified teachers trained by foreign trainors, free accomodation, quality mess and pick and drop facilities. Would you beleive it is totally free and strict compliance is being made to ensure admissions of poor community only. May be there is self interest of Shahbaz sharif anywhere but it is much more beneficial to deserving commuinity.
why punjab govt.took initiative from Rahim yar Khan why not from M.garh coz Rahim yar Khan is PML(N) paradise while M.garh is PPP Mini LArkana..now afrer BHWLPUR district why D>G.khan district has got prefrences only because of KHOSAS??
providing quality education is Gvt.responsibility then why c.m took an army of journalist+ambassadors in inaugauration function...just for self praise and for snobbery??