Saturday, May 04, 2024
05:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 28, 2011
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default Afghan Taliban Stoning Girl, Lover To Death

Islamic state is responsible to exercise shariah and punish the people if they commit any crime. Similarly, stoning is a divine penalty if a married couple is guilty of fornication or adultery but every tom, dick and harry is not allowed to make state within a state and establish parallel courts and award punishments without any proper procedure. Do you agree?

Here is video taken from Indian news channel: According to this video this couple had love marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/v/bTB-xdPnikU
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamin View Post
Islamic state is responsible to exercise shariah and punish the people if they commit any crime. Similarly, stoning is a divine penalty if a married couple is guilty of fornication or adultery but every tom, dick and harry is not allowed to make state within a state and establish parallel courts and award punishments without any proper procedure. Do you agree?
Please remember that whether or not stoning till death is the Sharai penalty for adultery is also a controversial subject.
(read this) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina_(Arabic)
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation

Assalamulaikum,

Moderators are requested to take the notice of this sensitive topic, because as yesterday's topic, a member even spoke against the Namoos risalat law.
LI, you are requested to paste some great information regarding the "Stoning to death penalty" as directed by Islam.
And, in advance i want to discourage strongly and strictly the wordings of those who are unaware about this topic. Because such discussions some time lead to blasphamy.
Regards
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Here is another version of this video: Video Surfaces of Fatal Stoning in Afghanistan - ABC News

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
Please remember that whether or not stoning till death is the Sharai penalty for adultery is also a controversial subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Spectator View Post
Assalamulaikum,

Moderators are requested to take the notice of this sensitive topic, because as yesterday's topic, a member even spoke against the Namoos risalat law.
LI, you are requested to paste some great information regarding the "Stoning to death penalty" as directed by Islam.
And, in advance i want to discourage strongly and strictly the wordings of those who are unaware about this topic. Because such discussions some time lead to blasphamy.
Regards

The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse - lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah , if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.

بدکاری کرنے والی عورت اور بدکاری کرنے والا مرد (جب ان کی بدکاری ثابت ہوجائے تو) دونوں میں سے ہر ایک کو سو درے مارو۔ اور اگر تم خدا اور روز آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہو تو شرع خدا (کے حکم) میں تمہیں ان پر ہرگز ترس نہ آئے۔ اور چاہیئے کہ ان کی سزا کے وقت مسلمانوں کی ایک جماعت بھی موجود ہو

The fornicator does not marry except a [female] fornicator or polytheist, and none marries her except a fornicator or a polytheist, and that has been made unlawful to the believers.

بدکار مرد تو بدکار یا مشرک عورت کے سوا نکاح نہیں کرتا اور بدکار عورت کو بھی بدکار یا مشرک مرد کے سوا اور کوئی نکاح میں نہیں لاتا اور یہ (یعنی بدکار عورت سے نکاح کرنا) مومنوں پر حرام ہے

And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient,

اور جو لوگ پرہیزگار عورتوں کو بدکاری کا عیب لگائیں اور اس پر چار گواہ نہ لائیں تو ان کو اسی درے مارو اور کبھی ان کی شہادت قبول نہ کرو۔ اور یہی بدکردار ہیں

Except for those who repent thereafter and reform, for indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

ہاں جو اس کے بعد توبہ کرلیں اور (اپنی حالت) سنوار لیں تو خدا (بھی) بخشنے والا مہربان ہے

And those who accuse their wives [of adultery] and have no witnesses except themselves - then the witness of one of them [shall be] four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the truthful.

اور جو لوگ اپنی عورتوں پر بدکاری کی تہمت لگائیں اور خود ان کے سوا ان کے گواہ نہ ہوں تو ہر ایک کی شہادت یہ ہے کہ پہلے تو چار بار خدا کی قسم کھائے کہ بےشک وہ سچا ہے

And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars.

اور پانچویں بار یہ (کہے) کہ اگر وہ جھوٹا ہو تو اس پر خدا کی لعنت

But it will prevent punishment from her if she gives four testimonies [swearing] by Allah that indeed, he is of the liars.

اور عورت سے سزا کو یہ بات ٹال سکتی ہے کہ وہ پہلے چار بار خدا کی قسم کھائے کہ بےشک یہ جھوٹا ہے

Read Further > Surat An-Nur - The Holy Qur'an

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, January 28, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Saturday, January 29, 2011), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Saturday, January 29, 2011), Usman Cheema (Saturday, January 29, 2011), xaara~hussain (Sunday, January 30, 2011)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Spectator View Post
Assalamulaikum,

Regards
When you people have included speaking against a law in blasphemy act? My dear when 295-C was presented before national assembly in 1985, the then law minister himself opposed promulgation of this Act.

Your over sensitivity is more dangerous for the society than the sensitivity of this topic.
Old Saturday, January 29, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I would like to hear your stance now after the post of Binyamin.

@Binyamin
Great work brother, hats of to you.

Regards,
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

@Binyamin
nice work brother.....really appreciated....

What i want to say in this respect is that....adultery or fornication is strictly prohibited in Islam, and punishment is very much strict too which is also right...and also i agree to the point of Binyamin that its the state who is responsible to give the punishment....but the thing is that here what we are discussing... foreign media propagate alot against it as in their view adultery is not crime...its part of their life...u noticed around u this(fornication) thing become so much common these days here in our country as well due to which we have been facing lot of problems....to discuss on punishment, its really what we must not do as it is given in Quran, binyamin posted those verses from Quran as well and v MUST NOT in any case opposed to way of punishment being given.

We must have to consider this fact too that punishment must always been strict so that persons (other than those who commit crime) must learn lesson and avoid such sins.

MAY ALLAH BLESS US AND SAVE OUR IMAN AND GIVE US COURAGE TO ACCEPT TRUTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
I would like to hear your stance now after the post of Binyamin.

Regards,
Baat yeah hay kay jis controversy ki main nay baat ki us ko samjhna bara zarori hay. Kion kay is say na sirf app zana ki saza kay issue ko understand karo gay balkay is say yeah bhi andaza ho ga kay Islam ki taraf hamara behaviour kitna immature hay.

Rizwaan nay apni post main Binyamin ko rightly appreciate tou kya laikin sath main app likhtay hain kay Islam main saza hamesha sakht hoti hay. Is say zahir hota hay kay app nay un ayat ko parha hi nahi jo Binyamin nay quote ki. Kion kay in ayat main zana ki saza tou bari mamoli si hay … 100 koray … and that is it … Rajam ki saza ka siray say zikar hi nahi … or yeahi baat is controversy ka base bani … remember yeah controversy Muslim scholars kay darmiyaan hay, yeah koi western shosha nahi.

Problem yeah hoi kay Rajam (stoning till death) ki saza ka Quran main koi zikar nahi. Jis waja say kuch Muslim scholars ka view hay kay zana bil raza ki saza sirf 100 koray hain whether the culprits are married or unmarried.

Laikin yeah bhi reality hay kay Prophet Muhammad nay kai adulteres and adulteresses ko Rajam ki saza sunai. (Reference: Sahi Bukhari Hadees no. 3829, 8804, 8805 and 8824).

So masla yeah hay kay rajam ki saza Hadees main hay or Quran main nahi.

Aik or baat kay Rajam basically Mosa ki shariat ka asool tha jis ko Jesus nay reject kya (remember the famous waqiya … “pahla pathar wo maray jis nay khud kabhi gunah na kya ho”)

Prophet Muhammad nay is saza ko continue kya. Hadees 4829 ka jo case hay us main yeah saza jews ko sunai gai under Law of Torah (not Law of Quran). Laikin kuch Muslims ko bhi yeah punishment di gai.

Ab baat yeah kay Ullema kya kahtay hain … “ Quran 23 saal main nazil hoa or jab tak Nabi pay aik khass hukam nazil nahi hota tha us waqat tak Mosa or Ibrahim ki Shariat ko valid samjha jata tha … laikin jab Quran ka apna hukam nazil hoa tou pichli shariat mansookh ho gai… Is lihaaz say Rajam ki saza jis ko Nabi nay enforce kya ab wo mansookh ayat main shamil ho gaya”.

Now this is a good explanation. Laikin is main bhi aik problem hay … Rajam ki Hadeeso kay narrater yeah nahi bata sakay kay aaya is Qurani ayat (Verses 24-2,3 : "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication flog each of them with 100 stripes." ) kay nazil honay kay baad bhi kabhi kissi ko Rajam ki saza sunai gai ya nahi.

So Nabi kay period tak problem yeah tha kay Rajam Quran main nahi hay or Hadees main hay tou kya Rajam ko mansookh samjha jaye? Magar yeah problem Khalifa Umer kay dor main or complicated ho gaya jinhoon nay Rajam ko strongly nafiz kya although bhut say Sahaba is kay khilaaf thay.

So hum daikhtay hain kay jab Umer nay feel kya kay log Rajam kay hukam ko ignore kar rahay hain tou unho nay aik or hi baat kahi. Yeah Bukhari ki Hadees hay … (Refernce: Bukhari, Kitab-un-Nikah, Baab-e-Rajam):

“Umer nay kaha … Kitaab Ullah main Rajam ki saza mojood na honay ki waja say mujhay dar hay kay loog is hukam ko bhula na dain. Yaad rakho Rajam ka hukam Kitaab Ullah main mojood tha. Hum nay wo ayat tilawat bhi ki or us per amal bhi kya.”

Ab is hadees say zahir hota hay kay Quran ki aik ayat aisi bhi thi jis main Rajam ka hukam aaya tha. Laikin yeah ayat ab mojood nahi. Mufaseereen kay mutabiq yeah ayat un ayat main shamil thi jo “O Nunsiha Wa Nasakha” ki definition main aati hain. (Al Bakara ayat 111:hum jab koi ayat mansookh kartay hain ya ussay bhool janay daitay hain tou us say bahtar ya uski manind or ayat lay aatay hain). So Rajam wali ayat Quran main thi magar us ko Allah nay Nabi kay zahan say mahav kar diye(see tafseer of surah bakarah ayat 111).

Laikin yahan bhi aik or question paida hoa:
“jo ayat quran main shamil na ho saki, us ka hukam kaisay baqi rah gaya?”

So yeah tha Rajam controversy ka back ground. Now … aaj kay Ullema is problem pay divided hain kay agar koi married mard ya aoraat zana ka irteqab karay tou us ko kya saza di jaye. 100 stripes or stoning till death.

Musharaf dor main jab hadood ordinance pay bahas chiri tou Geo TV nay aik program nashar kya tha “The Great Debate” Hadood ordinance, jis main Mufti Muneeb Ur Rehman aik taraf tha or Javeed Ahmed Ghamdi Doosri Taraf. Is program kay baray net pay bhut material available hay.

So my stance is kay suni sunai bato pay believe na kya karo and please Islam kay baray main extremist, impulsive, over sensitive and over reactive bilkul nahi hoa karo.

(I gave my version in Urdu coz i think people will better understand me this way. Please ask if I you still have any question)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamin View Post
Dear, I dont know why but its my gut feeling that your are Mr,Crown prince, if yes---- Welcome back to forum.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Rizwaan nay apni post main Binyamin ko rightly appreciate tou kya laikin sath main app likhtay hain kay Islam main saza hamesha sakht hoti hay. Is say zahir hota hay kay app nay un ayat ko parha hi nahi jo Binyamin nay quote ki.
may be u took me wrong dude, but i gave my point of view separately, what i appreciated was the Quranic verses which he mentioned as proof, and now u too deserve to be appreciated as u too provide proofs according to your piont of view....