Sunday, April 28, 2024
03:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 15, 2006
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Default Comments on BARA INSAAN

AOA
I have recently gone through an article from Javed Chaudry named "Bara Insaan" and my comments on this article as as under;

In your Article "Bara Insaan", you covered mainly the following;

1. Bill gates – Best Man on Earth till the End.
2. Charity given by Bill Gates
3. Self decision on Inheritance

In this regard, following are my few observations and comments according to Quran & Sunnah;

1. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Greatest of all

A.) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), In Quran

"Indeed in the messenger of Allah you have the most beautiful pattern of conduct for him who hopes in Allah and the last day, and remembers Allah much”
Qur’an 33:21

B.) Hadeeth

Abu Hurayrah reported that;

The Prophet (Muhammad) said, "Every Prophet was sent to his own people, but I have been sent to all of Mankind"
Related by Bukhari and Muslim

C.) Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), In view of Historians

"He must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."
He was by far the most remarkable man that ever set foot on this earth. He preached a religion, founded a state, built a nation, laid down a moral code, initiated numerous social and political reforms, established a powerful and dynamic society to practice and represent his teachings and completely revolutionized the worlds of human thought and behavior for all times to come.
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
(The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936)

---------------

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad.

As regards all the standards by which Human Greatness may be measured, we may well ask, Is there any man greater than he?”
LAMARTINE
a famous Historian

-------------
DIWAN CHAND SHARMA wrote:

"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him."

(D.C. Sharma, THE PROPHETS OF THE EAST, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12)

---------------

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels."

M.H. Hart,
THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York, 1978, p. 33

2. CHARITY BY NON-MUSLIMS

Please note that Non-Muslims may perform good works as well, but what sets them apart from Muslims is No iman, or belief. The reason that the good works of the non-believers are worthless in the hereafter is because of their disbelief. Unless a person's iman or aqeedah is not correct, all his good deeds are worthless.

A.) Conditions by Which Good Deeds are Rewarded in Islâm

(Extract from Article by Dr. Norlain Dindang Mababaya)

Allâh I bestows love on those who believe and work deeds of righteousness (Qur’an 19:96).

He I is the Rabb (Only Cherisher and Sustainer) of Grace, Abounding (Qur’an 57:29).

He I listens to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness and gives them an increase of His Bounty (42:26).

He grants the need of every creature (55:29).

His bounties are not closed to any one (17:20).

This is the reason why non-Muslims who desire and work for material prosperity, fame and other worldly needs in this world attain success in this temporary life. They receive Allâh’s reward for any righteous deed or virtuous act done in this world. If they desire happiness in this present world and work for it, Allâh I grants them their needs. However, their rewards will only be temporary because they do not meet the following conditions by which good deeds are rewarded both in this present life and in the eternal life Hereafter:w

First is the belief in Tawhîd (Oneness of Allâh). Allâh I says:
“...But if they had joined in worship others with Allâh, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them.” (6:88)

“Say (O Muhammad): “I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your God is One God: whoever expects to meet His Rabb, let him work righteousness, and in the worship of his Rabb, admit no one as partner.” (18:110)

And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammadr), as it was to those (Allâh’s Messengers) before you: "If you join others in worship with Allâh, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.” (39:65)

Second is Ikhlâs (Sincerity) to Allâh I which means to do good deeds purely for the pleasure of Allâh I and not out of self-conceit to seek appreciation or praise from people. Allâh I and His Messenger r tell us:
“Say, ‘Verily, I am commanded to serve Allâh with sincere devotion.’” (39:14)

“Call then upon Allâh with sincere devotion to Him even though the Unbelievers may detest it.” (40:14)

3. INHERETANCE

As you mention of Inheritance in your article "Bara Insan", distributed by Bill Gates to his children, I would like to educate you in this regard as following; (although the subject discussed ahead is for Muslims)
Third is that deeds must be in accordance with the Qur’ân and the Sunnah. Allâh I makes it clear:
“O you who believe! Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds.” (47:33)

The third condition implies that we Muslims should refrain from committing Bid‘ah (innovation or fabrication in religion). We should know that Islâm is a perfect religion. It is not only complete, but applies to all generations at all times, under any circumstances. The Prophet r serves as the best example for all of us. He not only stresses the importance of knowing and holding on to the Qur’ân and Sunnah, but also warns us to avoid Bid‘ah (innovation or fabrication) in our religion.

Jâbir ibn ‘Abdullâh t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said, “The best speech is that embodied in the Book of Allâh, and the best guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. The most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is an error.” (Muslim 1885)

The three conditions by which good deeds are rewarded in Islâm imply that only those who sincerely accept and practice Islâm will have their rewards with Allâh I in the Hereafter. Allâh I stresses:

“If anyone desires a religion other than Islâm (submission to Allâh), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good).” (3:85)

All of us should avoid committing hypocrisy. We should be careful to commit any of the following characteristics of a hypocrite:

For the guidance of the non-Muslims, they should open their hearts to Islâm so that whatever good deeds they do will not be in vain or futile. Allâh I is ever just to all those who believe and follow Him:

Anas ibn Mâlik t narrated that Allâh’s Messenger r said: “Verily, Allâh does not treat a believer unjustly in regard to his virtues. He would confer upon him (His blessings) in this world and would give him reward in the Hereafter. And as regards a non-believer, he would be made to taste the reward (of virtue in this world) what he has done for himself so much when it would be the Hereafter, he would find no virtue for which he should be rewarded.”
(Muslim 6739)

----------------

In his book "Answers to Non Muslims' common questions about Islam", Dr. Naik quotes as under (Page 48)

Black sheep in every community:

I am aware that there are some Muslims who are dishonest, unreliable, who
cheat, etc. but the media projects this as though only Muslims are involved in
such activities. There are black sheep in every community. I know Muslims who are alcoholics and who can drink most of the non-Muslims under the table.

Muslims best as a whole:

Inspite of all the black sheep in the Muslim community, Muslims taken on the
whole, yet form the best community in the world. We are the biggest community of tee-totallers as a whole, i.e. those who don’t imbibe alcohol. Collectively, we are a community which gives the maximum charity in the world. There is no community as a whole in the world which can show even a candle to the Muslims where modesty is concerned; where sobriety is concerned; where human values and ethics are concerned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bara Insaan1.JPG (89.8 KB, 98 views)
Old Saturday, July 15, 2006

saleem malik is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Amazing

AOA,Dear brother yr comments r best at all.
we look great man in one dimension,but only the greatest&perfect
personality of the world is our beloved holy prophet(PBUH) .
No doubt his life is milestone for us if we adopt his sunnah.
u have given a lot of arguments&references regarding this.
thanks a lot.take care,ALLAH HAFIZ// keep it up.
Old Monday, July 24, 2006

hira iftikhar rana is on a distinguished road
Default great job

dear bro srain 2 u realy hav done a gr8 job.
keep it up.
REGARDS