Sunday, May 05, 2024
04:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anis Jan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Qadir View Post
I would like to thank Mr. Shabaz shareef for placing a ban on basant festival. Not for canceling the event but making me realize how beautiful that event is. Mr. Shabaz Shareef will be dead soon and Basant will be Alive. I cann't wait for bassant. The best event in the whole world.
My dear friend people are dieing because of it! We listen in News about deaths, we don't realize it! but when we listen about the death of a family member, or a dear one, then we realize the pain of it! Kindly think about it!
Regards,
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anis Jan View Post
No doubt Basant is a colorful festival! But its colors are of no use when people are dieing because of it! Especially in Lahore! Credit goes to Mr. Shabaz Sharif who has banned Basant Festival!
Regards,
Mr . Anis Jan plzz read my post above .. A whole list of reform is available and the problem lies when they simply ban a thing without making any efforts in rectifying the problems it has .. No one is willing to celebrate basant at the cost of lives, not even a single life ..
Lekin agar isi tarha kisi maslay ko theek karnay ki koshish kiye baghair ban karna hai to theek hai, driving ban karain .. Becharay log roz accidents mein martay hain ..
Aur plane flights to bilkul hi ban honi chahiye, agar pilot se zara bhi ghalti ho gaii to becharay 300 ya 400 log to marr gaye na ..
Give me a break man .. Come towards reform and betterment in the whole system, not just banning everything ..

@ Omar Qadir
Bro .. I don't like Shehbaz Sharif but it doesnt mean i should pray for his death just cz i will then be able to celebrate basant .. Aap waisay hi dua ker dain k usski naqas aqal mein ye baat aa jaaye k cheezain theek bhi ho sakti hain .. Her maslay per ban aur her kotahi per moattali (suspension) nahin hoti ..

Regards ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
A whole list of reform is available and the problem lies when they simply ban a thing without making any efforts in rectifying the problems it has .. No one is willing to celebrate basant at the cost of lives, not even a single life ..
Lekin agar isi tarha kisi maslay ko theek karnay ki koshish kiye baghair ban karna hai to theek hai, driving ban karain .. Becharay log roz accidents mein martay hain ..
Aur plane flights to bilkul hi ban honi chahiye, agar pilot se zara bhi ghalti ho gaii to becharay 300 ya 400 log to marr gaye na ..
Give me a break man .. Come towards reform and betterment in the whole system, not just banning everything ..
Dear try to face the reality! Go ask the mother whose son died because of this so called Basant festival! Dear what do you think a single life isn't important? What if that single life would be your own brother or sister? What would be your thoughts about the single life at that time? After losing a life, it can't be rectified my dear brother, and we must respect each and every Pakistani's life from the core of our hearts.
What reforms and betterments are you willing to bring in the whole basant issue? The recommended action after so much deaths in the festival was to ban it! Kia faida jab aik taraf tehwar aur khushi ho jabke doosri taraf maatam aur aah o zaari ho rehi ho? We, as Pakistanis can't accept this! So couldn't the Government! thats why it was banned! and rightly Banned!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anis Jan For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Sunday, February 13, 2011)
Old Sunday, February 13, 2011
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
No one is willing to celebrate basant at the cost of lives, not even a single life ..
Ye likhnay ka matlab ye tha ka Pakistan mein koi bhi kisi doosray ki jaan ko khatray mein daal k basant nahin manana chahta .. Main bhi nahin ..
I never said k logon ki jaanon ko khatra ho aur tab bhi hamain basant manani chahiye .. I said k agar aik jaan (Single Life) ko bhi khatra ho to phir bhi hamain nahin manani chahiye .. Ye hargiz nahin kaha main ne k aik do jaan janay se koi farq nahin parrta .. (Jaisa k aap ne matlab liya) ..

Aap se pehlay bhi guzarish ki thi k iss thread ki pehlay wali posts parrh lain, taa k aapko pata chal sakay k baat kis tanazar mein ho rahi hai .. Ab dobara parrh lain what i said:
Quote:
But .. I prefer NO Basant until the safety of all innocent bi-standers and bikers is made sure .. May it be to the detriment of myself or of hundreds of thousands of others who are passionate about kiting .. After all, I m a Muslim and I don't want any throat cut with my thread ..
I still maintain that we can in the future celebrate a casualty free basant (Kisi ki jaan ko khatray mein dalay baghair) .. I never meant k abhi basant per se pabandi uthaa lain, I only meant that after we have taken all precautionary measures and after a complete law in the system about this industry is introduced, we should celebrate it .. Even if it takes a decade in clearing all the mess ..

And yea, we should celebrate it within the limits of Islam .. Read this:

Quote:
4- Absolutely no permission for any use of loud speakers or loud musical instruments on roof tops .. No firing .. Breach of both these must attract severe criminal liability ..
Iss mulk mein ye koi nahin kehta k music haraam hai .. Her jaga, shops mein, markets mein, gharon mein oonchi awaaz mein behuda Indian songs lagay hotay hain .. Main music nahin sunta, lekin mujhay sunna parrta hai jab kahin se bhi main guzar raha hun .. Parrhtay huay aap sab ko music chahiye, drive kartay huay, her kaam kartay huay .. Aur basant ki baat aaye to sab ko Islam yaad aa jata hai, jab k basant meray liye sirf or sirf patang urranay tak ka tehwar hai .. Aur sirf patang urrana agar ghair islami hai to mujhay hawala de dain, i swear i will forget about it ..

Regards ..
Anis Jan (Sunday, February 13, 2011), Omar Qadir (Sunday, February 13, 2011)

Quote:
Ye likhnay ka matlab ye tha ka Pakistan mein koi bhi kisi doosray ki jaan ko khatray mein daal k basant nahin manana chahta .. Main bhi nahin ..
I never said k logon ki jaanon ko khatra ho aur tab bhi hamain basant manani chahiye .. I said k agar aik jaan (Single Life) ko bhi khatra ho to phir bhi hamain nahin manani chahiye .. Ye hargiz nahin kaha main ne k aik do jaan janay se koi farq nahin parrta .. (Jaisa k aap ne matlab liya) ..
Dear I got your statement incorrectly! acha kia jo explain kar dia!

Quote:
But .. I prefer NO Basant until the safety of all innocent bi-standers and bikers is made sure .. May it be to the detriment of myself or of hundreds of thousands of others who are passionate about kiting .. After all, I m a Muslim and I don't want any throat cut with my thread ..
You have an idealistic approach of mind! dear the idealistic approach is nothing but mere disaster! From our idealistic thoughts, we can make this country a heaven on earth within a split of a second but its not the case my dear friend! try to face the realities, nothing can be made sure! accidents will keep on happening because of this festival when revived!

Quote:
Iss mulk mein ye koi nahin kehta k music haraam hai... Her jaga, shops mein, markets mein, gharon mein oonchi awaaz mein behuda Indian songs lagay hotay hain .. Main music nahin sunta, lekin mujhay sunna parrta hai jab kahin se bhi main guzar raha hun .. Parrhtay huay aap sab ko music chahiye, drive kartay huay, her kaam kartay huay ..
On Monday, September 27th, in the year 622 AD, our holy Prophet, Hazrat Mohammad (SAW) arrived from Mecca to Medina, was welcomed by women and children who were rejoicing with Songs with the beat of the drum, our Holy prophet didn't stop them from singing!
How did Islam spread in the sub continent? It was because of the Sufia-e-karaam and Mashaikhs, A sufi considers music as a pathway for linking with his/her creator! a science through which one can know how to travel into the presence of the Divine, purify one’s inner self from filth, and beautify it with a variety of praiseworthy traits...
My dear friend your statement needs some explanation now! there are types of music which are not allowed to listen! But I didn't like your statement at all, Justify your statement!

Quote:
Aur basant ki baat aaye to sab ko Islam yaad aa jata hai, jab k basant meray liye sirf or sirf patang urranay tak ka tehwar hai .. Aur sirf patang urrana agar ghair islami hai to mujhay hawala de dain, i swear i will forget about it
Basant is a sansikrit word, and a short name of Vasanta Panchami, a pure Indian festival celebrated every year on the fifth day of the Hindu month ''Magha'', this day is dedicated to the goddess Sarasvati, according to Hindus, Sarasvati is the Goddess of learning, and on this day hindus do the arrangements of their worship places! and pray to their Goddess for bestowing them with the power of knowledge!
Ye hawala kafi nahi hai ke ye aik hindu tehwar hai? agar apko Hindu tehwar itnay hi pasand hain to holi, Shigmoo, Maha shivaratri aur Thaipusam bhi manalo sath ma, wo bhi isi mahenay ke end aur March ke start se start ho rehi hain...!
PHILOSOPHER

Bro, i have already wasted my 2 nights in another thread .. I m into studies these days and very busy .. So i will just keep it short ..

1- Re-search about music in Islam .. Those young girls greeted Nabi S.A.W at the beat of 'Daff' .. And only Daff is permitted in Islam, no other musical instruments .. And Sufia Karaam used music to attract Hindus towards Islam .. THAT WAS A WRONG PRACTICE .. Islam mein kisi ne aana hai to Islami asoolon k mutabiq aaye, naa k apni pasand ki cheezain saath le k ..

2- Chinese dynasty is much more older than Indian .. The advent of kites relate to china .. Re-search about it we well .. Aur yahan iss tehwar ko Jashan e Bahaaran kaha jata hai .. Basant sirf iss liye kehtay hain k log iss lafz se waqaf hain ..

3- Aur hawaalay se muraad Quran o hadeeth ki roshni mein hota hai, kisi hindu literature ki base per nahin ..

And lastly, i just said what i feel .. I believe this system can be made an Ideal system .. And i will always press for it
You can disagree, but plzz just don't counter argue just cz u have to have a reply for everything .. I don't wana waste another night sitting on this thread ..

So .. Peace .. And Allah bless u .. And by the way, music IS haraam ..

Regards ..
Old Monday, February 14, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default P for pakistan

I'm in favor of Basant no matter its Hindus' tradition or chinese or whatever. If something is good natured, it must be adopted by all regardless of religion.
Relating everything to Islam and religion and putting ban on it is the biggest hypocrisy committed in the name of religion.
Pakistaniyun ka bas chalay tu saans lene pe be pabandi laga de. Its Faiz's birthday. In logon ne tu Faiz ko be mulk chorhne pe majboor kia ta. Us waqt ke jaahil Mullahs muftis ne usku communist karaar diya ta.
Pakistan has already become a hell for the enlightened people. Fatway deney me maahir hein yahaan ke loag. Inhi logon ke isi soch ne he Talibanization ko parwaan charhaya. Ab bhugto terrorism and sectarianism.
Everybody is scared here, for their lives, for their families.
Occasions like Basant help distract us from the gruesome ground realities and facts.
Jeeney do yaar, saans ghutney laga hai is azaad pakistan mein tu.
Har cheez pe pabandi, jaga jaga police ke talashiyaan, naakabandi, checking. Apnay he mulk me paraaeye ban kar reh gaey hein hum.
Tv lagao tu itnay local news channels aur sub pe he yahe batein keh yahan bomb phata aur wahan goliyaan chali aur yahaan dhaka parha aur wahaan police daako muqaabla. Ajj kal tu paedophiles be taiz hu gaey hein: choti larkiyun ke saath zyaadti aur pir qatal.
Ye konsa islam hai? Kis islam ke baat karte hein aap loag? Islam ke naam pe bannay waala ye mulk duniya me islam he ko badnaam karne pe tula hua hai.
Lagta hai islam ke naam pe bana ta aur islam ke naam pe he tabah honay ja raha hai ye mulk.
Ban karna hai tu Basant ko kyun? Heera mandi ko kyun nahin? Basant tu aik baar ata hai, Bazaar-e-hussan tu saara saal chalta rehta hai. Pir be islam ke naam pe bana hai ye mulk?
Rather than putting ban on Basant, government of panjab should implement strict laws against those who make and sell and use harmful material used in kite flying.
Basant is not about kites, its about welcoming the spring, its about getting together, its about breakfasts and food as well. So banning basant consequently restricts all the other good features of the package as well.
Basant is good in nature but its another thing that some people made a business out of it, threatening the lives of innocent people. Those people should be put to task. Banning basant is a proof of the weak implementation of the lw, it shows the incompetency of the law and order apparatus.
Aik din Eid pe be pabandi lagaygi yahaan. Chaand dekhne pe be pabandi lagaygi ta keh chaand sirf Mufti Muneebur rehman ko nazar asakay aur sub aik din Eid mana sakay.
Banning basant is against the spirit of the freedom of expression.
P se pakistan, p se pabandi, p se pinjra, p se paicheeda, p se police, p se pandha, p se phaansi, p se politics (dirty wali). Ye hai Qauid-e-Azam ka pakistan.
Conditions in pakistan are worse than those of the Egypt, but no sign of revolution in pakistan because people here have taken loads of sleeping pills. Jaagnay walay nahin ye.
Stunner (Monday, February 14, 2011)
Old Monday, February 14, 2011

FS01 is on a distinguished road
Default Basant

I profoundly in favour of celebrating every festival which causes to bring joys amidts people and overcome their miseries. Let's minimize the sorrows and maximize the happiness: Let's not link every festivity of the country with religiosity, as a few section of a society consicously tries to talior the festival of Basant with religion and in addition to it, some of us are vehemently opposing it owing to a risk of losing human lives. Fairly acceptable in this regarde; but a significance of this festival overall in the country and as well as its impacts on people's mentality can't be merely ignored by enforcing ban on it,being getting away from the failure of proper planning.
As we know in Pakistan human lives are very cheap;swiftly losing everywhere in different parts of the country in a various filthiest forms and a principle reason of it, utterly a pathetic performance of the state appratus, failing to cope with it. If human lives are at risk during visiting to holy shrines, should people stop going there? and, if bomb blasts in Mosque (its true now as we see it unfortunately),one must not offer his prayer there then. Let's consider the example of driving. Its a dangerous activity causing many deaths every year. Does that mean that driving should be banned?
Using the logic of Saudi Arabia when they imposed ban on female drivers and their logic would go as following; "studies have shown that female drivers crash their cars more frequently than male drivers, Therefore in the largest intrest of safety,women should be banned from driving". We perhaps ought to justify a curb on Basant festival with those reasons given above?
State's organs always have alternative solutions and some plane of actions to run the system under a bad cloud and come up with their concrete approach of a mind to pull the nation out of chaos.
This is not to be-little the deaths that have been caused by kite flying. But many human activities are dangerous if not properly regulated.