Sunday, May 05, 2024
01:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 27, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road
Default Its time to get active my dear members

And why should you not fight in the cause of God and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Your side one who will protect; and raise for us from Your side one who will help! (4:75)

The adversity, which is going on nowadays in Lebanon is quiet enough to open eyes of any emulous Muslim. But this thing is highly shameful that the international Muslim organizations are still demonstrating their ossification, the OIC, GCC and Arab League have proved themselves totally impassive. Except Iran and Syria, I don't think so that there isn't any next Muslim country who is offering moral and military support to poor Lebanese masses. The regional super power (Israel) and the international super power US (the putative one) are dancing on our heads, devastating Muslim territories, subverting their infra-structures and we are simply watching,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah alas,,,,,,,,,damn alas.

The major broad casting system of Lebanon has been destroyed now, currently it doesn't have any source to contact Pakistani government. Yes, somehow, our Priminister and Foreign Minister are having their loose efforts I better say unethusiatic efforts to persuade UNO and OIC to do something for Lebanon, but if we I mean if Pakistani masses will lay hard and intense persuasion then definitely this effort would produce "something" to minimize the ferocity and jewish obstinacy which is so giong on in Lebanon nowadays.

I want all members to visit this link

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/help_lebanon.rtf

Here Daily Star, a Lebanese English Newspaper has prepared a good sample letter to send to our political representatives. As I've already said that yet they haven't have any relaible source to contact with Pakistani ministry so they want Pakistani masses to help them by sending this letter to our foriegn ministry for the sake of persuasion and verge to exercise in the favor of Lebanon.

Now what we have to do is to download this letter and send it to the following link

http://www.pakistan.gov.pk/ministrie...s.jsp?MinID=12

Just fill the form and paste this letter in SUGESTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS corner. Though this letter hasn't covered all aspects and queries which our government really deserve to be get asked, but as I've said its just a start.
As atleast by doing this little effort we could ensure our Lebanese brothers and sister and espeacially HIZBULLAH that we are with them.

Now prove urselves a true Muslim blood and start working.

P.S) Don't forget to sent these links to ur friends and other knowers (natives and foreigners) and better ask them to forward this campaign by contacting their respective foriegn ministries.

May ALLAH enable us to work jointly against these jewish morons and US freks.

ALLAH PE AMAN.

Oh yes, if u people find urselves unable to open the first site and just pm me, I'll send u its attachment.
Old Thursday, July 27, 2006

malik naveed is on a distinguished road
Default salam

every one is very good at criticising the opressor but no one is there who is giving any suggestions to opressed to get out of the miserable condition.acquiring the power is the only solution ."hold ur horses". navid