Tuesday, May 14, 2024
04:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2011
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
It's only pressure n just pressure..our gov must have pressurized them into it..it's our gov who need money from America..my cousin works in an NGO n she was telling me that America once their donor now had stopped money to that NGO after this incident.
so now tell me WHO NEEDS MONEY ??? It's not that poor family it's just our gov..

SHAME ON PPP N ZARADRI CRIMINAL n equally criminal opposition becaz they are silent..
yaar its not about PPP or Zardari....why dont you understand it

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz2303 View Post
nation isnt cheap itself...we are cheap thats why our nation is cheap...because we altogether make a nation....to correct this nation we have to correct ourselves...can you do that..? its really an easy to criticize others..
yeah correct karein khud ko...n then what..what will happen ? democracy laye wo bhi nakara..aur kia karein ham..n in this criticism we r also included.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
yeah correct karein khud ko...n then what..what will happen ? democracy laye wo bhi nakara..aur kia karein ham..n in this criticism we r also included.
first correct yourself..than the change will come itself...its being said that the people are being ruled by the person whom they deserve by their acts...so lets hope that we will be able to correct ourself the faces will change itself..insha Allah...
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

now instead of being emotional..i would request all our brilliant members to do analysis of this topic:

what are the motifs behind releasing Raymond Davis?
is army and isi involved in it as well...they might have some other plans?

what are future implications of this incident on Pak-us relations,internal situation of Pakistan and future of political parties?

salmamirza is on a distinguished road
Unhappy salaam

this is not a matter that an individual can solve nor it is matter of one person's family but the honor of the whole nation is put to test.
regrettably blood of Pakistanis is so cheap that we can forgive such a cold blooded atrocity committed by a person of a nation which keep on playing the roll of "THAN-E-DAAR" of the whole world

I feel ashamed of the decision taken by the concerned people
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Democracy ka kia kasoor he.Democracy nakaara nae he.
Jo kuch bhi hua he sab stake holders(Lawahkeen,Federal govt,Punjab Govt,and Army Establishment) were on board.

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
yaar its not about PPP or Zardari....why dont you understand it
Then who ?

They are our leaders.They speak for us.why don't they raise their voice.leadery ka to buhat shoq hai..three piece suit aur bus..iss sey agey bhi khuch hota hai.

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

aj jub ma na yeh news sunni to mera sir sharam sa jhuk geya.ma pori tarah sa news bhi ni daikh saka..dil toot sa geya..lakin koi baat nahee..instead of letting my anger go wild i have a better option available to me and that is to channelize my anger for a cause.a cause of serving this country and to take it at the top..this anger is a gift and it will stay inside untill the time i achieve my goals or die, whatever comes first...

by the way a point to think about is that just tomorrow i was reading the slide on a news channel "breakthrough beetween ISI and CIA"..the timing of this breakthrough is suspicious

plus sharif brothers not in PAK..well this is also something fishy.

wesay yeh baat to sach hai k ab hamari koi izat nahee reh gai in the world....

Thumbs down Pak Army..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Democracy ka kia kasoor he.Democracy nakaara nae he.
Jo kuch bhi hua he sab stake holders(Lawahkeen,Federal govt,Punjab Govt,and Army Establishment) were on board.
Army was also involved...NO..

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootingstar View Post
now instead of being emotional..i would request all our brilliant members to do analysis of this topic:

what are the motifs behind releasing Raymond Davis?
is army and isi involved in it as well...they might have some other plans?

what are future implications of this incident on Pak-us relations,internal situation of Pakistan and future of political parties?
agar emotional ho k na daikhain to

motives behind release of raymond davis

1.some sort of breakthrough has been reported between isi and cia..my analysis is that isi may have asked U.S to close its spying network in PAK as an exchange(which is a deal in favour of PAK)

2.our economic dependency on U.S

3.after israel india has the strongest lobby in U.S..bad relations with U.S can further strengthen indiaz influence in U.S.

4.our support in U.S through people like senator john carry can reduce significantly

5.military has a win-win situation in all this...now that raymond has been released all the blame would be on democratic givt. so section of people in our country who supports dictatorship would increases

in my opnion there should be no doubt in the involvement of isi in all this..there plans can be as ellaborated in point no.1 and 5...plus one thing should be kept in mind that irrespective of the sentiments of our nation army has alwayz been friendly with U.S and hold very good relations with them

as far as effects of this incident on future relations is concerned i think situation would start getting normal slowly and with the passage of time this incident would merely proove to be just a normal incident..aid would start coming again from U.S..visa(of U.S) problems to PAKiz would be resolved because lately they suspended all visa applications from PAK etc etc

as far as political parties are concerned they would have to bear the damage especially ppp and pml(n)
Shooting Star (Wednesday, March 16, 2011)

Tags
davis