Friday, May 24, 2024
12:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Chauhdary12 will become famous soon enoughChauhdary12 will become famous soon enough

@ snake
You are using the word "chide" which means "Censure severely or angrily". It does not means "beating". And I read three different Tafaseer of the quoted Ayat, In every Tafseer, the writer explained it as the beating which is harmless or "Zarb-e-gher shadeed". As it is defined by Last Island by quoting Ahadees-e-Mubarik.

Dear, God ordered and Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) told the way, same as God ordered to pray and Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) told the way how to offer prayer.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

He is superior is certain matters and Allah has made him superior so whats a big deal? When we women have no problem with that, what is this fuss all about? It does not imply we are something really inferior or are equal to animals. He is given a little higher status, its as simple as that. Man is physically stronger. Allah made him our protector. No objection at all. He is our children's guardian and we mere custodians, we are happy with that too.

Quote:
We need to use Ithihad , Ijma etc to give woman a status that is equal to man for it is the need of modern times.
We do not need that status. We cannot be equal to men. Equality does not mean identicality. We have pragmatic approach and we can see what and how Allah has decided and divided. We women are very much happy with all that Allah has bestowed upon us under divine laws.
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
what is the religions answer when some women have excessive sexual needs that cannot be fulfilled by one husband?
If the husband cannot fulfill her sexual needs then she can ask for a divorce, if he refuses to do so she can go to a court of law and most probably she will get a khula from there and will be free to marry anyone whom she wishes ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
why not our religion allows women to hit men when they go astray?

what is the hikmat behind it?

by hitting a women are we not killing her self respect.even men makes mistake but they are not allowed to be hit by women.
You are questioning the hikmat of Allah in this case .. If you believe in One
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
[/FONT]We have pragmatic approach and we can see what and how Allah has decided and divided. We women are very much happy with all that Allah has bestowed upon us under divine laws.
These days i dont want to take part in discussion threads but this post compels me to express my views about it..Last Island is 100%right..baat equality ki nhi hai,we know men are superior to women..lekin women ANIMALS k EQUAL bhi nhi..buht si aisi anti-islamic sites hain jin pe ye kha jata hai,so-called west ki baat to chor dein,..pehle Muslim society ko to thek se Islamic teachings ka bta dein..aap ne jo verses likhein unko shaid pehli baar parh k muje severe shock phucnha hai,atleast pehle khud to deep study ker k thread start kerte..anyways,i will not comment more.May Allah show you right path.
@LI!well done..
Regards
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

It is not right to say that women are inferior than men. Dono apni apni jaga superior hein. Islam has only given responsibility to man to look after woman. It does not mean that Islam thinks women are not equal to men. Islam has also given more rights to women as compared to men.

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough
Smile @snake

@snake
My mom used to beat me when ever i commit a mistake, Yet i Love her.I am a mature man.
such kinds of rights are available to mothers in west?????
Be rational !
PHILOSOPHER

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistan Zindabaad View Post
My mom used to beat me when ever i commit a mistake, Yet i Love her.I am a mature man.
such kinds of rights are available to mothers in west?
No, the kids have rights there .. Mom ne maara to bechari 'Andar ho jaaye gi' ..

I guess his next topic will be, European kids have more rights than Muslim kids because they can even send their parents to jail, why don't the Muslim kids have those rights .. ?

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

men are not superior to women.

tamam insaan ALLAH ki nigaah ma barabar hain.

kisi arbi ko ajmi aur ajmi ko arbi par bartari(superiority) hasil nahee.

thats it

the difference that we see in men and women and their rights and authorities etc is just because of the difference in their nature of duties and the tasks that has been assigned to them in this world.men have more power in their bodies but then they have more responsibilities like earning livelihood for family etc.the day GOD made women a mother,HE gave women superiority over men.they are a lot of other things in women that men can only dream of

@stuuner i was not questioning ALLAH Gz hikmat nor i can do so.i was looking for an answer.ALLAH G ki hikmat par sawal nahee kar saktay par us ko samajhney ki koshish to kar saktay hain na.

what islam gave to women and when it gave it to women should be taken into account while discussing this topic.what was the status of women among those who raisee their fingers on islam and what is the present status of women among them should also be considered.

men can never be superior to women nor women can be superior on men.

jo maa hamain janey,jis k hum marhoney minat hon is duniya ma aney k liye,jo hamain tub zindaa rehney k liye horaak mohiya karey jub hum khud apnay hee wajoo sa na ashnaa hon.hum us par superior ho jain?come on.
maa namaz k doran awaz dey to namaz chohr do.esay hotey hain inferiors?

Pakistan Zindabaad will become famous soon enough
Smile @

@snake
Have you studied the status of women in Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism , Buddhism etc...????

Don't compare West with Islam.West is not religion ,In fact West is an amalgamation of socio-economic ideologies developed by maniacs.

on the other hand Islam is a religious ideology which covers all aspects of life.Compare Islam with other religions.Than you will realize the status of woman.

One can take horse to water ,but twenty can't force him to drink.Now Think
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Aap ko quote kernay se matlab hai. Kehnay ko aap ne Tabari aur Hedaya main wo sab kuch likha dekha hai. Aap ki baat pe mujhay poora poora shak hai keh aap ne wo sab khud likha nahi dekha. Sab kuch copy paste kiya hai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
“A black dog is satan; a black dog or a donkey or a WOMAN cancels a prayer…” (Sunaan Ibn Majah, 2. 952).
This is in Volume 1, not in 2.

Quote:
“A WOMAN is a property; a righteous WOMAN is the best property…” (Sunaan ibn Majah, 3. 1855)
Sunan Ibn Majah has only 3 volumes. Volume 3 has 1222 ahadith; Volume 2 has 1276 ahadith and Volume 1 has 1844 ahadith. From where to get hadith number 1855?
Closed Thread