Saturday, May 18, 2024
07:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, May 27, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

I hate all the contemporary politicians of Pakistan and family politics

but

kia aap ko pata hai ke army main selection ke interview main aap kee family se military main serve karne waloon kaa poocha jaata hai, aur agar aap kaa jawab "nahin" ho to aksar auqat aap kee "height 2 3 cm kam" nikal parti hai
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
where was ISI?
1. GHQ attack?
2. Abbottabad operation?
3. PNS Mehran attack?
please rate ISI now?
I am searching for answer?
what are achievements of ISI accept giving citizen of Pakistan to US and bowing to CIA and US official.
Your mention failures of ISI are Right,True and Valid but i think such agencies does not show their success On media i.e Print or Electronic. I strongly believe that there will be some big achievements of ISI as well. Criticise but in Positive way. Rating is tarha nahi di jati
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
this is the height of exageration.india and isreal will beg?no army?are you serious?i think you dont remember what happened just before the nuclear tests..

it is the U.S that wants to see ISI under civilian control.dont you remember the incident happened about year a go?can your present politicians dare against america the way ISI has gone against CIA?

how much aid army recieved from U.S in war against terrorism and where it was put to use?

armyz dependence on U.S is more because of technology not because of aid.
realist approach...one should keep in mind facts that are not biased and you have a brain to learn and judge
Old Friday, May 27, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post

but

kia aap ko pata hai ke army main selection ke interview main aap kee family se military main serve karne waloon kaa poocha jaata hai, aur agar aap kaa jawab "nahin" ho to aksar auqat aap kee "height 2 3 cm kam" nikal parti hai
bhaiya wo kon sa PAK ka idara hai jahan ye nahee hota?

ab kiu k ap ki army mushkil ma hai(yani k under the hammer hai) to har koi apna khath kholna chahta hai matlub ab 2,3 cm upar neechay kar k bhi agar army target ho sakti hai ta hum kesay peechay hat saktay hain.

mark my words..jis din hum na apni mushkilat par qaboo pa liya yehee army no.1 ho gee aur yehee ISI sab sa agey..mukhtalif rang hain duniya k jo kabhi bhi aik sa nahee rehtay
Old Saturday, May 28, 2011

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

@Hamza Salick
Bro if Rayyaan is copy pasting from books written by [I]Pakistanis [I] then you're copy pasting from so called Unbiased Europeans whom you think are straight forward. I appreciate your intelectual approach and i fall in with you in your ideas but mocking at ownself is another fault of you. Intelectuallity is not only to analyse or criticise circumstances happened in the past or will happen in future but it lies in to step up against the wrong or corrupt part of your society, but i think after becoming a part of such $$ black sheep society one will forget and keep at boosting of himself being a true person.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
bhaiya wo kon sa PAK ka idara hai jahan ye nahee hota?
sahi baat hai, magar kia aap ko andaza hai ke aap 10 stages clear kar ke bhagbdor karte karte aayen aur aakhir main koi is type kaa (2 cm height kam, jab ke woh pehle bhi 10 baar check kar ke clear kar chuke hote hain) bahana kar ke reject kar dena candidate ke liye kitna takleef de hota hai Aur agar yeh bhi sab idaroon kee tarah hee hain to khud ko kiyoon holy cow samajhte hain

Quote:
mark my words..jis din hum na apni mushkilat par qaboo pa liya yehee army no.1 ho gee aur yehee ISI sab sa agey..mukhtalif rang hain duniya k jo kabhi bhi aik sa nahee rehtay
yes ofcourse, jis din Inshallah mushkilat khatam hongi usi din marshal law laga den ge aur hamain pakar ke kahen ge Mere aziz hamwatno tum wohi ho na jo hum pe tanqeed kar rahe the, ab Wasee tar qomi mufad main chakho maza
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post

but

Is baat ka kya relation hai is topic se?

Cute Badshah has a spectacular aura aboutCute Badshah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
yes ofcourse, jis din Inshallah mushkilat khatam hongi usi din marshal law laga den ge aur hamain pakar ke poochen ge Mere aziz hamwatno tum wohi ho na jo hum pe tanqeed kar rahe the, ab chakho maza
Allah na kare bhai kaisy baatein kar rahy hu...According to article no 6- Aaeen ( Constitution ) say ghaddari karny walay ki saza mout hai.
Who is ready to accept that langri luli jamhoriat behtareen amriat say achi hoti hai....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.Volcano View Post
Is baat ka kya relation hai is topic se?
Taaluq yeh hai ke "khandani siasat" kee tarah "khandani asar rusookh" aap ko military main selection main edge dilata hai, yeh doosre candidates ke saath nainsafi aur Pakistan ke liye behtreen professional military banane ke raaste main rukawat hai. Thats it.
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

kya yeh topic hai discussion ka?
Closed Thread