Saturday, May 18, 2024
07:09 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.Volcano View Post
kya yeh topic hai discussion ka?

Hmmm, no
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Badshah View Post
Allah na kare bhai kaisy baatein kar rahy hu...According to article no 6- Aaeen ( Constitution ) say ghaddari karny walay ki saza mout hai.
Who is ready to accept that langri luli jamhoriat behtareen amriat say achi hoti hai....
I am a firm believer in ur last point
Tassawur (Saturday, May 28, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I hate all the contemporary politicians of Pakistan and family politics

but

kia aap ko pata hai ke army main selection ke interview main aap kee family se military main serve karne waloon kaa poocha jaata hai, aur agar aap kaa jawab "nahin" ho to aksar auqat aap kee "height 2 3 cm kam" nikal parti hai
You are invariably right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
sahi baat hai, magar kia aap ko andaza hai ke aap 10 stages clear kar ke bhagbdor karte karte aayen aur aakhir main koi is type kaa (2 cm height kam, jab ke woh pehle bhi 10 baar check kar ke clear kar chuke hote hain) bahana kar ke reject kar dena candidate ke liye kitna takleef de hota hai Aur agar yeh bhi sab idaroon kee tarah hee hain to khud ko kiyoon holy cow samajhte hain

yes ofcourse, jis din Inshallah mushkilat khatam hongi usi din marshal law laga den ge aur hamain pakar ke kahen ge Mere aziz hamwatno tum wohi ho na jo hum pe tanqeed kar rahe the, ab Wasee tar qomi mufad main chakho maza

You may have digressed in keeping with the topic of the thread but you really are in line with the general thought that prevails in the country.

I had undergone a similar experience back in 2005 when I appeared for first & last time in ISSB test. I'll share the details with you elsewhere on the forum since this would also fall under 'digression' if I wrote it here in this thread.

Last edited by Rixwan; Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Merged
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeen Khan View Post
@Hamza Salick
Bro if Rayyaan is copy pasting from books written by [I]Pakistanis [I] then you're copy pasting from so called Unbiased Europeans whom you think are straight forward. I appreciate your intelectual approach and i fall in with you in your ideas but mocking at ownself is another fault of you. Intelectuallity is not only to analyse or criticise circumstances happened in the past or will happen in future but it lies in to step up against the wrong or corrupt part of your society, but i think after becoming a part of such $$ black sheep society one will forget and keep at boosting of himself being a true person.
U really think that I have only read what europeans have to say??Seriously,U think I was educated in Frobbels or any british/american school..Me bhi yhi Pakistani books prhta hua bara hua hun..meraa kasoor bus ye he k me ne un pe andha aitmaad nahy kia or us jhoot pe appne views model nahy kiye...n yes,I stand by my point that I find european writers,and even some Pakistani writers unbiased and neytral,coz they dont spare anybody and anything..
And the last part of ur post is ur personal opinion with which I do not agree.U see,I am not a pessimist.
imbindas (Saturday, May 28, 2011), Tassawur (Saturday, May 28, 2011)

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Ma'am LI ap ki bat bilkul baja hai hai lekin hamari soch esi hargiz nahi thi. Mera taaluq ek askari gharanay se hai or meine military schools se taleem hasil ki hai. Bohut piyar tha humen bhi Army se lekin kia karen ab pani sar k uper se guzar chuka hai. Ye baten hum log khushi se nahi kar rahay balkay afsos kar rahay hain k jis institution pe etmaad tha wohi ab esay behave kar rahay hain to kia banay ga mulk ka. Politicians se to pehle bhi koi umeed nahi thi humen. Hum ye kehna chah rahay hain k ab waqt agya hai k apni policies mein thori musbat tabdeeli lai jaye, ye faisla kia jaye k kia cheez hamaray haq mein behtar hai or kia nahi. Ghaltian sab se hoti hain lekin yaha ghalti tasleem karne ka riwaj nahi hai. Hamaray Ameer ul behar abi bhi yehi keh rahay hain k Mehran base pe hamla security lapse nahi tha ab khud bataiay k ye agar security lapse nahi tha to or kisay security lapse kahen gay. ISI k sarbrah ye mantay hain k hamarai nakami hai lekin kisi zimadar ko saza kio nahi di jati? Jab sari duniya mein Army k log umar ki had pori honay pe retire hojatay hain to yaha pe logo ko tousee kio di jati hai. Jab hum apne budget ka ziada ter hissa difa pe kharach karte hain to phir kio humara mulk mehfooz nahi hai. Hum ehtasab chahtay hain corrupt logon ka, chahay wo Army mein hon ya beaurucracy mein, siasat danon mein se hon ya khufia idaron mein se. Kia jab tak hum Army k gun gatay rahay tab tak America ne humari peeth mein chura nahi ghonpa? Maslan 1965, 1971, aur phir 2001 k bad. Hum nahi chahtay k hamara mulk kamzor ho, hum nahi chahtay k hum tanqeed kar k shuhrat hasil karen hum sirf in sawalon k jawab chahtay hain. Hum apne mulk ko or apne idaron ko mazboot dekhna chahtay hain. Is sari behas ka maqsad sirf yehi tha aur kuch nahi. Behar hal, ap ne bohut eham nuqta uthaya hai, InshAllah Ainda khayal rakhen gay.

Regards,
Last Island (Saturday, May 28, 2011), mjkhan (Saturday, May 28, 2011), Rayaan Haider (Saturday, May 28, 2011), redmax (Saturday, May 28, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, May 28, 2011), Tassawur (Saturday, May 28, 2011)

Rayaan Haider will become famous soon enough

@hamza
The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.”

@hamza

Information is not knowledge.” Albert Einstein

http://www.youtube.com/v/u-LwOFk_pZI&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 03:21 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayaan Haider View Post
@hamza

Information is not knowledge.” Albert Einstein
Knowledge is when u have the mind and the skills to interpret that information and analyze on it..therefore,information is the first step towards knowledge..U cant have knowledge without any information
Tassawur (Saturday, May 28, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

kiu k kafi seher hasil guftagoo ho chuki hai aur hum apnay apnay ilm ki khatir hawa mashoori kar chukay hain lehaza is baat k qawi imkaan hain k behass ma ghair zaroori tool anay sa is dhagey(yani k thread)ko band kar diya jaey..lakin us pehlay ma aik baat zaroor kehna chahoon ga.

jo bhi constructive criticism is thread ma ki gayee wo bilkul bajaa hai infact ma to samjhta hon k abhi bhi army pa khat halka rakha geya hai(lakin baaz jaga tanqeed baraey zabardast moqa samajh kar bhi ki gayee hai )...army sa payar(jo k hamesha rahey ga) apni jaga par is sa bhi ziada ziadtian ki hain army na is mulk k sath jin ka sab na zikar kiya hai..

but why i didnt criticized army at this point of time is only because the environment of our country is not such to open this debate at the moment...this is the time to be and stay united..ab agar meri is soch ko nazriya e zaroorat ka naam bhi da diya jaey to mujhey koi aitaraaz nahee..lakin hawa kuch esi chal rahee hai jisay daikh kar ye dar paida hota hai k in mushkil halaat ma agar army aur logoon k darmayaan khaleej paida kar dee gayee to ye akhri cheez ho gee jis ki mojooda halaat ma khuwahish ki ja sakti hai...

akhri baat ye karna chahoon ga k jab ham army pa tanqeed kartay hain to ye hamain yaad rakhna chahiye k ye sirf one side of the picture hai....army kabhi bhi siasatdan,judiciary etc k baghair martial law etc etc nahee laga sakti..for example everyone saw what happened when just a single chief justice of supreme court iftikhar chauhdary went against musharaf...the problem lies at multiple ends.it is not only the army as is being projected

aur kashif bhayia i think ap ki pehli baat ko mujhey objective nahee subjective ho k sunana chahiye..so let me say this brother,ma ap k gham ma brabar ka shareek hon kiu k ye sirf ap ka hee nahee sab PAKISTANIO ka gham hai

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

I second mjkhan

coz jub bry instituionz pe baat krty to subjectivity ko khtam kar k.and army, sameit sub institutions ke sub me khraby he.bjae ye ke kuch constructive comments and kuch suggestions jn ce hum mulk ko betar bnae ,hum criticiz for the sake of criticizm kar rae.agr koe etna he knowledge able he to i challenge hum CIA ce ,Mossad,Raw, kGB AND otherz c ho kr ISI ke pas aty tb cnclud karty hain.atleast mujy pury thread me kuch be knowledge able nae laga.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light
Default Military Power vs Economic Power in History

Throughout history military power has been paramount and economic power a luxury. This has slowly changed to the point that the two roles have been reversed. Japan, China and even the United States have relied on economic prosperity to finance formidable military forces. Conversely the Soviet Union, Iraq and North Korea have relied on their military to build economic power with little or limited success.

Economic power can be defined broadly as the capacity to influence other states through economic means. It is composed of a country's industrial base, natural resources, capital, technology, geographic position, health system and eduction system. Military power on the other hand is the capacity to use force or the threat of force to influence other states. Components of military power include number of divisions, armaments, organisation, training, equipment, readiness, deployment and morale

Economic Power is defensive force,If a country is economically strong it does need Army to defend its self.Just like Japan; due to its economic Prosperity and technological development all the superpowers unintentionally and automatically became its defender(history will clear this fact),in case of china-Japan disputes in recent and Past times Japan was fully supported by world powers and developed nations due to there own interest. China is massive military Power and can overrun Japan in few weeks; but it is the economy which cease china's aggression.

while military Power is needed for offensive and aggressive Policy towards the other states of the world.Just like USA. so If "Gharat Brigade" in Pakistan wants to repeat the history and rule Africa,Asia,Spain,France is not going to happen and mere a fantacy.

someone has just rightly said

"Women will no longer be able to give birth to the likes of Khalifa Hazrat Umar bin al-Khattab(RA) till the day of Judgement"