Monday, May 06, 2024
05:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 23, 2011

shah24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
Can any one answer me why Pakistan Navy is being targeted?Since Pakistan Navy isn't much involved in War on terror as compared to Pakistan Army.What can be the motive behind this?
Bro. u r talking abt pak. navy that they r not much involved i ask u one question why innocent people of pak. r killed in sucide attacks are they involved?

I want to tell u one thing that we all r selfish. we r thinking abt ourselves not abt our sweet home land PAKISTAN.

Last edited by Predator; Monday, May 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to shah24 For This Useful Post:
Saqib Shah (Monday, May 23, 2011)
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah24 View Post
Bro. u r talking abt pak. navy that they r not much involved i ask u one question why innocent people of pak. r killed in sucide attacks are they involved?
No,I didn't mean this.Try to understand my question.I was just wondering that why Militants have started targeting Pakistan Navy,as it is evident in last attacks on navy.(PN buses etc)

PS:we People of Pakistan are very much vulnerable for terrorist attacks.But as our Naval bases are quite secured and our national assets,so it was my concern.
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Can any one answer me why Pakistan Navy is being targeted?Since Pakistan Navy isn't much involved in War on terror as compared to Pakistan Army.What can be the motive behind this?
The exact question was coming to my mind as well..Why is it that Navy has been targeted for the fourth time in a month...BTW I just received a news that Mulla Omar is dead too..
Old Monday, May 23, 2011

shah24 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No,I didn't mean this.Try to understand my question.I was just wondering that why Militants have started targeting Pakistan Navy,as it is evident in last attacks on navy.(PN buses etc)
yes, u r right the Militant have started targeting pak. navy but they r targeting every person every where bcs. they have no motive they r just targeting pak. sovereignnty.
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
None other than America,RAW etc doesn't have the balls to carry out such things,and that too inside Pakistan.
The candidguy has been quite candid like his nick in asserting various things.

It's undoubtedly a miserable scenario that we depict today. What worries me is the total oblivion of our security apparatus. Where do our claims of 'highly alert' and 'prepared' against the bordering states stand when we can't stand an attack carried out by group of approximately 22 men that also in a quite populous city and along the busiest road. I'm appalled to utter that our security apparatus which once called shots in the half of the world is no longer the same. It needs to be revamped in its entirety in order to equip it with state of the art technology and efficient manpower which in turn would be capable of preempting any possible attack that may be in the offing.
ArifAwan (Monday, May 23, 2011), Hamza Salick (Monday, May 23, 2011)
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

it does not seem plausible that onlyoutsiders can do all this, seems to be the involvement of some internal hands. without the involvement of our own personnel, how come more than a dozen terrorists enter in the naval head quaters of the country? and with weapons and food reserve for three days..??
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager View Post
it does not seem plausible that onlyoutsiders can do all this, seems to be the involvement of some internal hands. without the involvement of our own personnel, how come more than a dozen terrorists enter in the naval head quaters of the country? and with weapons and food reserve for three days..??
What do you mean by personnel???
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
40th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 364

Eager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the roughEager is a jewel in the rough

i am afraid some naval officers are involved.
the same thing happened while terrorists attacked on army GHQ, the same may be the case now
Invincible (Monday, May 23, 2011)
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Come on Army!! slaughter those bloody terrorists in karachi n behead them n their upcoming Generations ASAP. Allah bless u.
Old Monday, May 23, 2011

sara leo is on a distinguished road
Post This is the last and final call for us.

we must wake up to the ground realities, the actual magnitude of the threat we are faced with and take counter actions. Remember the presence of foreign troops, technical staff and highly trained personnel of companies like Black Water should raise our eye brows. We are not dealing with shalwar kameez clad terrorists of our tribal belt, we in fact are confronted with highly trained mercenaries who cannot be defeated with our routine security counter measures. Rising the security to high alert after every such incident and then let it lower after a few days is a worn out strategy as the terrorists wait for the guards to be lowered once again to strike back.
The Following User Says Thank You to sara leo For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Monday, May 23, 2011)