Saturday, June 08, 2024
02:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, June 05, 2011

MOHIB BALOCH is on a distinguished road
Default Saving Pakistan

The members of the forum have rightly given their opinions and views as to how we can save Pakistan. I will also add further. The main problem with our nation is that we are not a "NATION" at all. We people have been divided in different socio-economical crisis and demographic strata. No one is pointing out the the specific problem. If someone is doing so in the form of political party then he/she is only criticizing; not coming up with any policy or plan. To me the problem lies with the mentality of public. We are not mending our ways towards development. If I am not wrong, my fellows will agree with me if we compare and contrast the two terminologies "Pakistanism" and "Indianism" then ultimately we as a "NATION" would be lagging behind because of absence if unity, national integration. We have to build up our combine soical values, shared goals and objective which in return result in increasing our social capital. If our social capital is strong we can deal away with any socio-economic crisis rather then confusing ourselves. The answer to all the crisis to me is the elimination of social exclusion by implementing social audit.
The Following User Says Thank You to MOHIB BALOCH For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, June 05, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
I said in the light of your previous record. You believe in copy pasting. You never shared your own ideas and views. Just like your reply in post 6 is taken from here.

Let's face the reality to save Pakistan - Arab News

Content in another thread you have created "misunderstandings about Islam" is copied from another site. Its like you never think. You believe in whatever others say.
hahahaha Last Island

are you last island or some magician.. kia pakra hai bandi ko wah jee wah you're excellent at your job...

guys lets give her a big clap for her excellent job

Billa is on a distinguished road

Polaris sahib zeri bahas member koi 302 ki mujrim nai thi jo ap itna appreciate kar rahei hei, infact ap ki es bat se wo kafi demotivate howi hongi. ye hum sub ka forum hai aor har aik ko apni raai deny ka haq hai. So kindly kisi k opar hanse na. I hope k aap meri bat ka bura nai manaenge.

Mere khayal mai es kisam ki thread start karna b bari bat hai aor agar koi kahi se b copy paste kare tho es se kisi ko masla nai hona chahiye q k jo batei respected member nai paste ki hein un mai koi burayi nai hai aor bare zabrdast points hein.
The Following User Says Thank You to Billa For This Useful Post:
mariashamshad (Sunday, June 05, 2011)

mariashamshad will become famous soon enough

copy pasting is not an issue not a sin,majority of members do this and i think if there is something good material and worth to share then no problem to paste it and noone should criticize it.i will paste what i like and want to share.
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Look,a lot has been said in this regard.The ultimate panacea lies with those with authority.But still,we can do certain things like:
(1) Developing a sense of responsibility,and a sense of indebtedness to our land.in ourselves and then in our society(jitne logon se mail jol ho).
(2) Sincerity to whatever we are doing(whether studying or doing our jobs)
(3) Raising our voices against the social evils,misdemeanors(whosoever commits them)
(4) And gunah se bach k.God Almighty jab naraz hote hain tau sab kuch hone k bawajud bhi kuch nahin hota.ye sab kese hoga?nahin,sirf namzon se hi nahin,balke..apni niyyat drust karni paregi.

Ek baar hamari class main ek student ne teacher se sawal kia k sir,how can we play a part in national growth?tau sir ne jawab dia,beta,aap 2 lights off kar dain(classroom main 4 lights theen,jab k 2 se bhi kaam ho sakta tha).is tarha sab hi log karain tau ye thora thora darya ban jayega.

I'm very optimistic about the future of Pakistan,bohat tufan dekh liay ham ne ab jald aman ho jayega,cuz after every storm comes calm.

Ishq aur junoon ki zarurat hain hamain,apne andar mulk k liay dard peda karne ki zaroorat hai.ye dard maujood hai sab main but ham log itne masroof hain apni fazool harkaton main k ye dard ham pe ghalib nahin aa pata.jab sab main ye dard peda ho jaye tau jese ham ne from no where ek mulk bana diya,kiyun ham iski mrammat nahin kar sakte?
Ek cheez banani mushkil hoti hai,usko repair karna asan hota hai.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
Ali Ahmad Syed (Tuesday, June 07, 2011), mariashamshad (Sunday, June 05, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shtanzeel View Post
Well, we should really wake up and believe me if our officers become honest, from top till bottom then whole problems can be solved.
There lies the whole problem of Pakistan, we "rely" a bit too much (public relies on officers, officers on politicians, politicians on military, military on US, US on God knows who ) instead of looking at what we have to do in our own position . Pakistan can only improve if sense of duty and right and wrong goes through Pakistanis.

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billa View Post
Polaris sahib zeri bahas member koi 302 ki mujrim nai thi jo ap itna appreciate kar rahei hei, infact ap ki es bat se wo kafi demotivate howi hongi. ye hum sub ka forum hai aor har aik ko apni raai deny ka haq hai. So kindly kisi k opar hanse na. I hope k aap meri bat ka bura nai manaenge.

Mere khayal mai es kisam ki thread start karna b bari bat hai aor agar koi kahi se b copy paste kare tho es se kisi ko masla nai hona chahiye q k jo batei respected member nai paste ki hein un mai koi burayi nai hai aor bare zabrdast points hein.
billa bhai don't misunderstand.. i am NOT laughing at someone.. i am just praising LI for her miraculous work, the way she found about that copy-paste stuff... that finding thing is actually what i am praising and laughing about..
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariashamshad View Post

khud-b-khud toot ke gidti nhi znjeer kbhi,
badli jati hay badlti nhi tqdeer kbhi!!

jago PAKISTAN!!
Can you define 'zanjeer' in which sense its used in the couplet?

mariashamshad will become famous soon enough

@xeric
zanjeer jis mei awaam jakri hoi ha,jo zanjeer khud hamary hi rulers ny hamei phna di ha ar jis zanjeer ko utar phaenkanay k liy hamary baroun ny sacrifice kia tha aj hamary hi so called rulers ny hamei kjud us mei jakar dia ha,super powers ki gulami,har cheez and har decision k liye un pe dependent ye zanjeer nhi tu kia ha.
The Following User Says Thank You to mariashamshad For This Useful Post:
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariashamshad View Post
@xeric
zanjeer jis mei awaam jakri hoi ha,jo zanjeer khud hamary hi rulers ny hamei phna di ha ar jis zanjeer ko utar phaenkanay k liy hamary baroun ny sacrifice kia tha aj hamary hi so called rulers ny hamei kjud us mei jakar dia ha,super powers ki gulami,har cheez and har decision k liye un pe dependent ye zanjeer nhi tu kia ha.
Tu is zanjeer ko torna chahea. !!