Sunday, May 19, 2024
03:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, July 20, 2011
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
HAHAHAH see? You just proved my point. If you read once again, I said you copy/paste content which you yourself have never read or gone through. You totally ignored that point which proved you did not read my post with attention and that's what you do all the time .. In college or unis (not pakistani universities of course) If you mention a reference about which you yourself don't know or have used it to copy/paste and not read yourself and just mentioned it as a reference, you will end up being kicked out .. So, on every level one is expected to read what they copy paste.

See? Once again proves you don't read posts properly. I also quoted our official commission, If you say that too was biased then you only see what your eyes want to see and how can life be what you want it to be hahaha Remember the song? Keep singing it

Oho .. Its Interesting you pick those who wrote against me but you totally ignore those who are constantly writing against you? lol. Moreover, that guy, like yourself, proved nothing and just made a funny statement .. while the people writing against you are constantly involved in logical arguments and proving you wrong.

Furthermore what you call 2+2=4 is logic. I really recommend you take a math class because you really are weak at it, I can help you if that won't hurt your ego

Lies Lies and more lies. You just skipped a question above, I pointed it out, lolol. You have always skipped questions and have tried to change the topic every now and then. I am yet to see logical arguments (NOT EMOTIONAL PLZ) from you.

But you just said I was incompetent? Now you say I reply to those of your posts in which I am Competent? You didn't used the words "WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE COMPETENT IN" you used the words "WHAT YOU ARE COMPETENT IN" so it means you think my answers are competent and your questions (which are answered by me) are too competent and understandable .. So .. this is what I call a contradiction See? You yourself contradict yourself every now and then ...... Are you suffering from logicophobia or what? Oh yeah I created the term logicophobia which means fear from logic .. hahahahah

Jealousy is a basic human trait, If you say you are not jealous you are lying. Everyone on the face of the earth is jealous one time or the other .. Now, Its unfortunate for you that you are jealous from people like me, polaris and ahmed_cool etc .. What can we do? Ohhhh, nothing much really and yeah we too are jealous but in other things, not from you of course .. so the bottom line is every human being on earth does gets jealous

Aap ko har bar ghalat sabit karna kay telent par shayid ?????? oh no .... wait .. It doesn't even require a talent to prove you wrong hahaha .. so yeah you are right .. I have no talent so that you can be jealous of .. perhaps you are jealous from the others then (i mentioned names above)

Oh I am not too good with urdu so what on earth do you mean by "charb-zubaani?"

Mairay koi formulas nahi hain, logic hai and logic sab ka hai but its sad some people prefer emotions over logic and you are one of them hahah

Are you trying to say that ISI is incompetent to do so and they will get caught if they try to do so?

Oh I am glad that I can make people laugh as you said. At least I don't make them cry or bored with copy/pastes hahahaha This is the difference between logic and emotions .. better luck next time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. I better skip this because If I speak now I'll be considered arrogant

Same goes for army. At least, CSP's are much better than army.

So it is judged by physical strength? hahahah and lol @ subjects you have mastered .. now that's funny

Group Discussions? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Group discussions also happen b/w gawars on the streets and poderis on the street and beggars on the street .. so what are you trying to say?

hihihihi plz .. you are confused, have you been taking some anti-depressants lately? Again, only talks and no proof. Any logical argument PLZ? PLZ FOR GOD SAKE LOL

Why on earth will I waste my vacations in comparisons? Why don't you do the homework and I guess you already have and tell me what are you trying to say? Replying you makes my day because I just love busting your myths which Is why I do have time to spend with you so don't come up with "OH IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME FOR COMPARISON THEN WHY DO U REPLY ME"

lol, how much time does it take a gawar or a typical uneducated person to learn mountain trekking, parachuting etc? and The study merit is no where close to that of csp's for army officers so please don't make people scratch their heads hahaha

I see. You just proved yourself wrong again. scroll up and you said caliber or whatever is not judged by mastering some subjects and giving exams in them. CSS has 12 papers to be given so its logical assumption that you meant 12 masters and since almost every subject is different that makes it even tougher ... so lol 3 vs 12 do you know math? then count the difference

Oh really? And for CSP's no promotion is given on performance? haha, come on. As far as politically motivated promotions, that happens in both and you can't deny them.

Btw, where do they perform? Because They really don't perform in what they are paid for, maybe they perform in dreams or training? but when It comes to battles, no one performs haha they are like you, only talks of performance no action .. boooooooo

Does that make army officers more intelligent or smarter? Not really.

At least they don't sell their country sovereignty

Oh that's a lovely advise .. But If I do so then I'll have the same fate as you cuz when I'll stand on the scale it will read "One at a time, please"

Hmm I read somewhere that mammals eat their children...... Now I know why LOL

SIDE NOTE : I enjoy busting your myths more than I am currently enjoying my vacations .. HAHAHA I am serious and not even joking I hope you won't run away this time like always and will debate till your last breath

None of the above related to the topic. In real life, son, nobody will have the time to listen to this refuse of yours. Neither will anybody give you the chance to bifurcate every statement piecemeal. the only way you will prove any point is by spitting blood less, and by understanding more. aap jaise logo ko bacha samjh ke log sideline kardete hain. Thora substance paida karo app apne andar warna aap sirf larne ki had tak rehe jaoge, you cant be taken seriosuly. apki stupid stories (like the one relating to your adventure near a airport/base) is for amateurs and can best be published in local Urdu digest. So are your brilliant formulas for national security that will elicit uproar from experts.

And yeah, I didnt run away, as you have been praying for the last few weeks. Unlike you, I happen to get busy with stuff other than a virtual world. Although I didnt bother reading your piecemeal, immature comments above, so I cant and dont want to reply to your hollow statements. Come back when you have something solid for me, and ill surely rip you to shred like I have a zillion times before. Lekin besharmi ki koi had nahi hai aapki.
The Following User Says Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 400

aphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the roughaphrodite is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
Well boss! I was not expecting such a poppycock from you. If these competitive exams were the measure of intellect/genius of a person, then men like Allama Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jauhar, people you quote in these so called competitive exams to get good marks, would have not flunked them.

Ever since I came here, I haven't seen you but riding rough shoulders over innocent people-as though you are inflicted with this hubris of qualifying CSS. And the fact that you have got a bunch of mealy-mouthed sycophants around you, doesn't mean that whatever you say will be right.
Neat examples!

Lol, koi nahi! Abhi naya naya bukhaar hai. Buhat logo ko shuru mai hojata hai, aur kuch ko aakhir tak rehta hai. Isiliye to Pakistani bureaucracy duniya mai sab se corrupt aur lazy maani jaati hai. We need to rid the system of this air of excellence and get these people to 'Perform honestly and adequately' on job and not boast about a malfunctioning system unnecessarily. where did that old term "Public servant' go? This is why I feel older creed of bureaucrats inducted before 1973 were of solid substance and as the years progressed after that, its just alot of oomph and no inner strength of character.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Well boss! I was not expecting such a poppycock from you. If these competitive exams were the measure of intellect/genius of a person, then men like Allama Iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jauhar, people you quote in these so called competitive exams to get good marks, would have not flunked them.

Ever since I came here, I haven't seen you but riding rough shoulders over innocent people-as though you are inflicted with this hubris of qualifying CSS. And the fact that you have got a bunch of mealy-mouthed sycophants around you, doesn't mean that whatever you say will be right.
To the answer of ur first comment,I shall say that not everyone is made to do everything..
About the second thing,I am here before even qualifying my written exam.I was here before getting allocated.And do cite a post where I said I must be right and I am superior to others because I have cleared this exams.'If' I had any intellect and ability,I had it before even taking these exams..And yeah,let me see if you will call them the 'so-called competitive exams' after u InshAllah clear them..There is an increasing number of people like u who are very active on the CSS-forum,doing nothing but criticizing these exams,people associated with them and constantly telling others that these aren't worth it..I ask you,what are you then doing here on this forum when u don't even respect this service?
To your last comment,I shall say,that just coz I have got a couple of complexed people as my detractors doesnt't mean what I say is wrong..And I don't think I need any 'bunch' supporters to defend myself and to get my point through..I can do it pretty well myself..
And ur 'innocent people' are renowned sycophants of these forum.I know where you are going.I was contended with what I was before I had qualified these exams,and I am contended and gratified after clearing them..Get this thing out of ur mind that people change because of a CSS tag with them..Its just k mujhe pata he kaise logon se kaise deal kurna hey..
And yeah,please do find in my above post any mention to the fact that I am superior to someone else..And f.y.i,I,before even passing these exams considered the CSP's as outstanding and extraordinary individuals..I love this service,I respect it to the utmost and I shall always say that the people who are a part of it are special..Rather than being envious of this,try doing something in your life..Then u won't talk so disapprovingly of it..I am totally getting the mentality that is working behind ur words..but sorry,me kisi k complex ka kuch nahy kar sakta..Allah aap ko kamiyabi de takey ap log ese complexes se niklo..
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Wednesday, July 20, 2011)
40th CTP (CTG)

Default @ Salik

Whereas I have previously tried to be quite civil with you in most discussions, the above post simply reflects WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF. I congratulated you on your success if you remember despite disagreement. I didn’t pursue your case further after you announced you had your own great opinion. However, no kind of education has been able to teach you the art of self-possession or prudence. You have chosen to nose-dive into mud, but beware that it will also affect you.

Drop the name-calling and personal mud-flinging contest or it makes me doubt the selectors of the CSS system even more because God knows you aren’t doing a fancy job of representing that institution. Further, I can well rival you in returning these favors and you’ll be sitting there gawking in solitude before you even realize whats been said to you. If you’ve made it to the merit list, good for you- DON’T THINK FOR ONCE that you can dawdle in here giving me a Discipline 101 lecture or pulling your weight around me, because I haven’t been told to respect CSP’s like you have been. I have been taught to respect ‘respect’ . So better get going and find some grubby old folks for that guilty pleasure of yours, ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT ACCOUNT?

Having made my main point up there, I am really wondering who asked you to ‘jump’ in a discussion which
  • Never elicited your response in the first place,
  • wasn’t about you, and,
  • neither was it done on a platform which is your exclusive property.

The answer to all the above parts is a brisk ZILCH. SO FRANKLY SPEAKING, I DON’T GIVE TWO-HOOTS ABOUT YOUR TARNSIHED ‘SENSIBILITIES’. I stopped addressing you once you exercised your ‘democratic’ right of freedom of opinion. You can only exercise that much liberty that you are also willing to give to your fellow citizens. I hope they taught you that in college. So I can say whatever I hold to be true without a half-baked response in return. i know who I AM. But YOU certainly aren’t THE PUNISHER so don’t carry an attitude that you haven’t yet learnt to wear.

You should have had enough restraint and temperance to take a comment against an institution you PERONALLY have become part of. For God knows, when you criticized the institution that I preferred, I didn’t use derogatory remarks for you, and instead tried reasoning with you. Ad THAT is what determines caliber, as I said earlier, NOT passing an exam. If passing an exam is YOUR BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE, than you have yet to meet EXCELLENT, WISE people who will perplex you with their attitude towards life-and guess what, they never passed that ‘commission ka exam’. Ever seen an old Afghan Mujahid, his leg amputated in a land mine, his brother martyred a month back ut his face lights up with zeal and pride when he announces that “one day We, the Muslims will oust the ‘firangis’ from our soil”. That’s courage. That’s caliber. I prefer it to any CSP who may have passed an exam but is pompous in that knowledge.

I can see through your SHALLOW and MATERIALISTIC approach of life in one paragraph. An advise- try not to say much in places where you will be judged on human quality index. Perhaps then, your silence may just be taken as a sign of your good nature.

I ONCE mentioned about some CSP’s in my family, that other ‘complexed’ souls like you simply dragged. So that isn’t my fault. And its quite understandable cuz you’ve set some really petty benchmarks of grandeur to be associated with.

I have classified you as a ‘social climber’ by now who passes an exam and starts sentences with “our service”. I have a lot to relate to, Mr. Goody-twoshoes. Since you don’t, you desperately wanted to clutch onto a name tag describing your position in society. I am a much bigger psychiatrist, mind you, if you feel like describing my psychology to me. I am equally capable of mincing your background into fine morsels if you’re up for it. So hold onto stuff calling me complexed or whatever it is you conjured up.

About that idiom that was amongst the ones you practiced for your exam- ITS NO USE CASTING YOUR PEARLS BEFORE A ---SWINE. Here I completed it for you, no need to pretend an obviously lacking dignified posture. If you’re going through ‘a bad time of the month’ let me set the record straight by calling you an unruly boar. Sorry, I don’t practice ‘Plastic grace’ as some here do.
About changing CSS reforms. If I happen to feel that a step should be taken in this regard, as do thousands of others here- my question is, WHAT MAKES YOU AN AUTHORITY WHO DECIDES WHETHER MY IDEA WILL BE ACCEPTED OR NOT? OR IS IT THAT THE THOUGHT OF SUCH COMPETITION MAKES YOU CRINGE BECAUSE HIDING BEHIND A FAÇADE OF PAPERS IS YOUR IDEA OF COMPETENCE? For your ill-informed person, let me tell you that the idea wasn’t unique to my thinking. This is the format as practiced by ‘developed’ nations like Australia, France and Germany. They have small part of written assessment but a big chunk is allocated to case-resolution as given to candidates. So stop to think before calling any such process ‘foolish’ and as it is you’re a big newbie fan of Western reforms.

And if you haven’t seen cocky bureaucrats, try visiting your Secretariat for ONE day. Lets see if you make it past the GATE on your own and you’ll forget cocky. Its atrocity re-defined.
“Bureaucrats MANAGE day to day affairs of country”. Im sorry, that surely is their job. And some even do it honestly. I have all the respect for such bureaucrats. But what makes you think they are ‘MANAGING IT WELL’. As I described earlier, an average man, whom the bureaucrats are supposed to ‘serve’ cannot DREAM of getting past the gate unless a prior phone call has been made on his account by someone high up. Yeah, such people ‘MANAGE THEIR FUNDS’ extremely well. The highest police officer of Karachi, Durrani, said, “I know how to do my job, and don’t appreciate anyone lecturing me on it”- at a time when 100 people died in 3 days in targeted killings. The DG FIA gets changed thrice on SC orders because sometimes he doesn’t report his findings, and at other times he doesn’t take the required action on major corruption scandals involving the PM’s family. Are you even thinking straight when you say they “manage well”?

My attitude doesn’t sting you Salik. The fact that I can say something in defense of my argument and not cow down before self-proclaimed achievers like you, is what really annoys you. You aspire to give me a shut-up call but oddly, you don’t have it in you either. So when you felt you couldn’t deal with the schism, you barked your ‘Psychology 101’ lecture at me.

And about my CSS exam. If God has destined it for me, I will InshAllah perform well. If not, there are whole new worlds to conquer out there. You can be a CSP yet have a lazy career growth and no acknowledgement. And you may be a painter but make a bigger name and impact on society. So again, your understanding of life is pretty narrow.

And lol, you say you don’t have ‘time’ yet you search through my posts to find that one post wrt domicile! What a stalker! That was a technical query that I wanted to ask because I have reasons for giving up my rural domicile. This is what happens when you assume too much without knowing. Why I want to pursue this path? Simple. Because I think I can “HONESTLY contribute to the system. I love this country and its downtrodden people. I want to help them out. But I cant do that without the necessary power and authority bestowed upon me. So, I want that power. Sure I can join an NGO and do the same. But since I wont have the power to make important decisions-decisions that affect our masses, I cant be expected to really help. All institutions and organizations eventually follow the orders our bureaucracy gives out. Unlike you, I don’t want to do CSS to ‘achieve something personally’. Alhamdullillah, I have those under my belt already , and YOU KNOW NOT.

Lastly, I don’t think others are jahil or less worthy. SINCE YOU’RE VERY GOOD AT STALKING, try searching my other posts too where I politely talk to people even in disagreement. I do, and will correct anything that isn’t backed with reality. That has nothing to do with intimidation techniques. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A HEART OF A PYGMY WHO GETS INTIMIDATED WITH SOMEONE DISAGREEING WITH YOU OR CORRECTING YOU- MAY LORD BE WITH YOU IN FUTURE. Lol, there will be a lot more tighter spots beyond the 3 hour CSS exam that will get you crying.

And you know what, I think you wouldn’t even have bothered reading this thread had it not been for my disagreement with you over a previous thread. Tch, Tch. Loosen up and think beyond personal vendettas. Polaris or Mukt aren’t your Chacha, Mama and apart from the above, there wasn’t much reason to ‘fume over’.
Also stop taking the Bureaucratic institution so personally. Your Abba ji didn’t commission it. Neither will you take it to grave with you. Heck, you cant even say for sure whether you’ll like it or handle it well because approximately 20% or all who enter it later resign.

Me supporting the army’s stance at a time when there is undue backlash for it is primarily due to patriotic reasons. Your support is based on YOUR OWN association to it. For me, the army defends my country and its morale must not be allowed to dive down just because every guy the size of a PINKY FINGER has an ‘opinion’ about it.

Jaanti to mai bhi buhat acha hoo aap jaise logon ko. CSS exam se pehle ‘ghighi billiyon’ ki tarah mandlaate hain. Exam pass karne ke baad achanak jungle ke sher banne chalte hain. Keep that ‘holier-than-thou’ disposition where it belongs-way inside your pocket. Show it to anybody but me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aphrodite For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), floydian (Wednesday, July 20, 2011), mjkhan (Thursday, July 21, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Neat examples!

Lol, koi nahi! Abhi naya naya bukhaar hai. Buhat logo ko shuru mai hojata hai, aur kuch ko aakhir tak rehta hai. Isiliye to Pakistani bureaucracy duniya mai sab se corrupt aur lazy maani jaati hai. We need to rid the system of this air of excellence and get these people to 'Perform honestly and adequately' on job and not boast about a malfunctioning system unnecessarily. where did that old term "Public servant' go? This is why I feel older creed of bureaucrats inducted before 1973 were of solid substance and as the years progressed after that, its just alot of oomph and no inner strength of character.
Then I think rather than just boasting about your contacts you better go and meet some of the civil servants who joined before 1973..after 1973 the pomp,and the pride associated with civil services has only decreased..Many of the civil servants of CSP era tw bande ko banda nahy samajhtey thay..the lot coming now are much down to earth..before 1973 one used to get a batman at the time of joining academy..Does this happen now?In the early years of independence when District Magistrate used to hold his court in a lawn infront of his office,nobody could dare walk on the road at the front of that lawn..The traffic stopped,or diverted to another road..This has been told to me by a CSP of 1950s,who by the way,is NOT my uncle or relative or a family friend..If ut hink the officers nowadays have 'oomph' about them,then I don't think u have come across a pre-1973 'relative' ot yours
If other professionals(doctors,engineers,lawyers) can have this 'air of excellence' about them,what's wrong with the civil servants having it..?And the Public service u are talking about..Mohterma,ye civil servants hi hain jo pichle 63 sal se kuch na kuch public service kr rhe he..Ap ki tarah fictitious stories likh likh k time kill nahy kr rhe..Khud konsi public service ki he ap ne doosron ko criticize kr rhi ho?Go and see in what circumstances and conditions are the civil servants posted in Larkana,Nawabshah,Khuzdar etc are performing..Go and see the facilities given to them and talk like this before them.They would be in an excellent position to answer you..
And yes,in the end I shall say..Bi amma,stop talking in this 'parental tone'..who gave u the necessary privelege to be a dadi amma??Hmein bukhar ho na ho,ap ka kaafi arsay se bukhar utar hi nahy raha me daikh raha hun..I sincerely wish k 'ye' bukhar ap ko bhi hojaye jo hmein hua hua he..
@All the CSS haters..I can see this insurance policy of yours against CSS.So intimidated of it you are,that you have started on a spree of talking against it..K agar na hua tw we shall say 'Civil servants tw hote hi nalayak he.We never wanted to join this substandard service'..and agar hogaya tw,well..tub daikh lenge kya kehte ho..Do not deny the fact that even ur mouths water at the prospect of joining it..
If u want to disrespect the service or defame and criticize it like this,first show that u have it in u to join it..be a part of this,and then deservingly criticize it..q k jo log is ka part hain,they really respect it..they know k wo kaise kaise yahan tk puhunchey hein,n all they have in mind at this moment is to make use og their power and authority to help the general public..to bring about a positive change..baki ap jaise negative log hamesha skeptic rho ge,or yhi losers wali batein kurte rho ge that 'U people are struck by the bug of civil services and have gone out of ur mind and blah blah blah'..as I said,kisi k complex ka merey pas koi ilaaj nahy hey..
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
To the answer of ur first comment,I shall say that not everyone is made to do everything..
That's what I wanted to prove. Qualifynig CSS is not a certificate of genius.

Quote:
About the second thing,I am here before even qualifying my written exam.I was here before getting allocated.And do cite a post where I said I must be right and I am superior to others because I have cleared this exams.'If' I had any intellect and ability,I had it before even taking these exams..And yeah,let me see if you will call them the 'so-called competitive exams' after u InshAllah clear them..There is an increasing number of people like u who are very active on the CSS-forum,doing nothing but criticizing these exams,people associated with them and constantly telling others that these aren't worth it..I ask you,what are you then doing here on this forum when u don't even respect this service?
I never said anything like that. And I never criticised any one, except when i though that not replying to some of the posts will be like conniving in injustice. Aur Agar Almighty ne meray liay CSS rakha hai tau zarur ho jayega. I love this service, I respect it, and those who are part of it. But as I just said, I was compelled to write what I have written.

Quote:
To your last comment,I shall say,that just coz I have got a couple of complexed people as my detractors doesnt't mean what I say is wrong..And I don't think I need any 'bunch' supporters to defend myself and to get my point through..I can do it pretty well myself..
And ur 'innocent people' are renowned sycophants of these forum.I know where you are going.I was contended with what I was before I had qualified these exams,and I am contended and gratified after clearing them..Get this thing out of ur mind that people change because of a CSS tag with them..Its just k mujhe pata he kaise logon se kaise deal kurna hey..
And yeah,please do find in my above post any mention to the fact that I am superior to someone else..And f.y.i,I,before even passing these exams considered the CSP's as outstanding and extraordinary individuals..I love this service,I respect it to the utmost and I shall always say that the people who are a part of it are special..Rather than being envious of this,try doing something in your life..Then u won't talk so disapprovingly of it..I am totally getting the mentality that is working behind ur words..but sorry,me kisi k complex ka kuch nahy kar sakta..Allah aap ko kamiyabi de takey ap log ese complexes se niklo..
To tell you the truth, I am here to learn, learn and learn (learning history and IR). I don't harbour malice against anyone, I don't have personal grudges against anyone, and I never get envious of anyone-even if someone claims to be a President of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
Whereas I have previously tried to be quite civil with you in most discussions, the above post simply reflects WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF. I congratulated you on your success if you remember despite disagreement. I didn’t pursue your case further after you announced you had your own great opinion. However, no kind of education has been able to teach you the art of self-possession or prudence. You have chosen to nose-dive into mud, but beware that it will also affect you.

Drop the name-calling and personal mud-flinging contest or it makes me doubt the selectors of the CSS system even more because God knows you aren’t doing a fancy job of representing that institution. Further, I can well rival you in returning these favors and you’ll be sitting there gawking in solitude before you even realize whats been said to you. If you’ve made it to the merit list, good for you- DON’T THINK FOR ONCE that you can dawdle in here giving me a Discipline 101 lecture or pulling your weight around me, because I haven’t been told to respect CSP’s like you have been. I have been taught to respect ‘respect’ . So better get going and find some grubby old folks for that guilty pleasure of yours, ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT ACCOUNT?

Having made my main point up there, I am really wondering who asked you to ‘jump’ in a discussion which
  • Never elicited your response in the first place,
  • wasn’t about you, and,
  • neither was it done on a platform which is your exclusive property.

The answer to all the above parts is a brisk ZILCH. SO FRANKLY SPEAKING, I DON’T GIVE TWO-HOOTS ABOUT YOUR TARNSIHED ‘SENSIBILITIES’. I stopped addressing you once you exercised your ‘democratic’ right of freedom of opinion. You can only exercise that much liberty that you are also willing to give to your fellow citizens. I hope they taught you that in college. So I can say whatever I hold to be true without a half-baked response in return. i know who I AM. But YOU certainly aren’t THE PUNISHER so don’t carry an attitude that you haven’t yet learnt to wear.

You should have had enough restraint and temperance to take a comment against an institution you PERONALLY have become part of. For God knows, when you criticized the institution that I preferred, I didn’t use derogatory remarks for you, and instead tried reasoning with you. Ad THAT is what determines caliber, as I said earlier, NOT passing an exam. If passing an exam is YOUR BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE, than you have yet to meet EXCELLENT, WISE people who will perplex you with their attitude towards life-and guess what, they never passed that ‘commission ka exam’. Ever seen an old Afghan Mujahid, his leg amputated in a land mine, his brother martyred a month back ut his face lights up with zeal and pride when he announces that “one day We, the Muslims will oust the ‘firangis’ from our soil”. That’s courage. That’s caliber. I prefer it to any CSP who may have passed an exam but is pompous in that knowledge.

I can see through your SHALLOW and MATERIALISTIC approach of life in one paragraph. An advise- try not to say much in places where you will be judged on human quality index. Perhaps then, your silence may just be taken as a sign of your good nature.

I ONCE mentioned about some CSP’s in my family, that other ‘complexed’ souls like you simply dragged. So that isn’t my fault. And its quite understandable cuz you’ve set some really petty benchmarks of grandeur to be associated with.

I have classified you as a ‘social climber’ by now who passes an exam and starts sentences with “our service”. I have a lot to relate to, Mr. Goody-twoshoes. Since you don’t, you desperately wanted to clutch onto a name tag describing your position in society. I am a much bigger psychiatrist, mind you, if you feel like describing my psychology to me. I am equally capable of mincing your background into fine morsels if you’re up for it. So hold onto stuff calling me complexed or whatever it is you conjured up.

About that idiom that was amongst the ones you practiced for your exam- ITS NO USE CASTING YOUR PEARLS BEFORE A ---SWINE. Here I completed it for you, no need to pretend an obviously lacking dignified posture. If you’re going through ‘a bad time of the month’ let me set the record straight by calling you an unruly boar. Sorry, I don’t practice ‘Plastic grace’ as some here do.
About changing CSS reforms. If I happen to feel that a step should be taken in this regard, as do thousands of others here- my question is, WHAT MAKES YOU AN AUTHORITY WHO DECIDES WHETHER MY IDEA WILL BE ACCEPTED OR NOT? OR IS IT THAT THE THOUGHT OF SUCH COMPETITION MAKES YOU CRINGE BECAUSE HIDING BEHIND A FAÇADE OF PAPERS IS YOUR IDEA OF COMPETENCE? For your ill-informed person, let me tell you that the idea wasn’t unique to my thinking. This is the format as practiced by ‘developed’ nations like Australia, France and Germany. They have small part of written assessment but a big chunk is allocated to case-resolution as given to candidates. So stop to think before calling any such process ‘foolish’ and as it is you’re a big newbie fan of Western reforms.

And if you haven’t seen cocky bureaucrats, try visiting your Secretariat for ONE day. Lets see if you make it past the GATE on your own and you’ll forget cocky. Its atrocity re-defined.
“Bureaucrats MANAGE day to day affairs of country”. Im sorry, that surely is their job. And some even do it honestly. I have all the respect for such bureaucrats. But what makes you think they are ‘MANAGING IT WELL’. As I described earlier, an average man, whom the bureaucrats are supposed to ‘serve’ cannot DREAM of getting past the gate unless a prior phone call has been made on his account by someone high up. Yeah, such people ‘MANAGE THEIR FUNDS’ extremely well. The highest police officer of Karachi, Durrani, said, “I know how to do my job, and don’t appreciate anyone lecturing me on it”- at a time when 100 people died in 3 days in targeted killings. The DG FIA gets changed thrice on SC orders because sometimes he doesn’t report his findings, and at other times he doesn’t take the required action on major corruption scandals involving the PM’s family. Are you even thinking straight when you say they “manage well”?

My attitude doesn’t sting you Salik. The fact that I can say something in defense of my argument and not cow down before self-proclaimed achievers like you, is what really annoys you. You aspire to give me a shut-up call but oddly, you don’t have it in you either. So when you felt you couldn’t deal with the schism, you barked your ‘Psychology 101’ lecture at me.

And about my CSS exam. If God has destined it for me, I will InshAllah perform well. If not, there are whole new worlds to conquer out there. You can be a CSP yet have a lazy career growth and no acknowledgement. And you may be a painter but make a bigger name and impact on society. So again, your understanding of life is pretty narrow.

And lol, you say you don’t have ‘time’ yet you search through my posts to find that one post wrt domicile! What a stalker! That was a technical query that I wanted to ask because I have reasons for giving up my rural domicile. This is what happens when you assume too much without knowing. Why I want to pursue this path? Simple. Because I think I can “HONESTLY contribute to the system. I love this country and its downtrodden people. I want to help them out. But I cant do that without the necessary power and authority bestowed upon me. So, I want that power. Sure I can join an NGO and do the same. But since I wont have the power to make important decisions-decisions that affect our masses, I cant be expected to really help. All institutions and organizations eventually follow the orders our bureaucracy gives out. Unlike you, I don’t want to do CSS to ‘achieve something personally’. Alhamdullillah, I have those under my belt already , and YOU KNOW NOT.

Lastly, I don’t think others are jahil or less worthy. SINCE YOU’RE VERY GOOD AT STALKING, try searching my other posts too where I politely talk to people even in disagreement. I do, and will correct anything that isn’t backed with reality. That has nothing to do with intimidation techniques. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A HEART OF A PYGMY WHO GETS INTIMIDATED WITH SOMEONE DISAGREEING WITH YOU OR CORRECTING YOU- MAY LORD BE WITH YOU IN FUTURE. Lol, there will be a lot more tighter spots beyond the 3 hour CSS exam that will get you crying.

And you know what, I think you wouldn’t even have bothered reading this thread had it not been for my disagreement with you over a previous thread. Tch, Tch. Loosen up and think beyond personal vendettas. Polaris or Mukt aren’t your Chacha, Mama and apart from the above, there wasn’t much reason to ‘fume over’.
Also stop taking the Bureaucratic institution so personally. Your Abba ji didn’t commission it. Neither will you take it to grave with you. Heck, you cant even say for sure whether you’ll like it or handle it well because approximately 20% or all who enter it later resign.

Me supporting the army’s stance at a time when there is undue backlash for it is primarily due to patriotic reasons. Your support is based on YOUR OWN association to it. For me, the army defends my country and its morale must not be allowed to dive down just because every guy the size of a PINKY FINGER has an ‘opinion’ about it.

Jaanti to mai bhi buhat acha hoo aap jaise logon ko. CSS exam se pehle ‘ghighi billiyon’ ki tarah mandlaate hain. Exam pass karne ke baad achanak jungle ke sher banne chalte hain. Keep that ‘holier-than-thou’ disposition where it belongs-way inside your pocket. Show it to anybody but me.
Miss smarty pants-and-I know-all..aap ki stalking kurne ki zarurat nahy he..ap ki guz bhar ki rubbish posts yahan hur jagah waise hi mil jaati hey..Did this aptly answer ur 'stalking' remark??
Secondly,because you have sooo much time on ur hands..Please try searching through my posts..And see if I wan hiding like a 'ghighi bakri' before clearing my exam or not..I do not have to give any proofs as anyone visiting this forum regularly would know that I have been coming here and actively contributing since long..
And to the last thing that u said,I shall repeat what I said in a previous post..'Ap ho kya???'..what are YOU..kia kya he zindagi me??Stop being so full of yourself..Me jo bhi hun,ap ki tarah appni baraiyaan nahy btata phirta is forum pe,na hi appne family or contacts ki lists daita phirta hun..Q k I DONT THINK K ME NE PERSONALLY UBI TK KUCH BHT BARA ACHIEVE KIA HE LIFE ME..wonder how a 'nobody' like u is so keen on this..
ANd yeah..amma ji...ye 'abba ji' waali bat kisse kahi hey??Is kism ki tone me bat na kro tw ap k liye bht behtr hey..Kyun k me is tone me agaya tw u would become extinct on this forum..I know bloody well k kis tarah k logon se kis tarah behave kurna hey..SO this is my one and final warning to u..Me ap k kisi bhi waley abba ji ko darmiyan me nahy laaya..laana hey tw bta do..Khudi bhugto gi..So as I said..save ur abba ji and NEVER repeat this tone again..
And yeah..about the institution thingy..Ma'am u weren't a part of that institution..I am Alhamdulilah a part of this institution..and if that was ur preferrd institution,go and join it!why come running after civil services,huh??The thing that flared me up is ur hypocrisy..U have so much against this institution,and still u are going hell after leather to join it..Why that????
Ap ki baaki subbbb baton k jawab me previous post,or appni original posts me pehle hi de chuka hun..
And about his thing..Who are u to classify?Again I shall say,ap ho kya??And yeah,me ub aap ki tarah tw hun nahy k appni family ki achievements yahan ginwaana shuru kardn..Kubhi private chat krogi tw I shall tell u k mujhe is status ki koi zrurt hey ya nahy..Miss good-for-nothing,as a matter of fact,the family I belong to and the place I already am at the moment,I do not need anything to elevate my position or stature in the society..And do confirm this thing from other probationers once the academy starts..So,ye baten kisi complexed bande ko sunaana..mujhe nahy..I think what I have said would suffice..Is k agay ub me tumhe appni family k barey me btana nahy chahta.vrna mujh me and tum me kya farak rhe ga??
And may be u wanted to say that u were a much bigget psycho than me..And yeah,I totally agree..as I said,u are so much into inferirity complex I dont know Y,and so much full of urself..ur statement proves this..
p.s:meraa background jo he na,Alhamdulilah I am satisfied with it.U cant 'mince' it madam..kyun k Alhamdulilah me appne background ki wajah se ksi complex ka shikaar nahy hun..Or na hi mujhe yahan btane ki zrurt he k 'me ye hun me wo hun merii family ye he wo he'..Jo he mujhe pata he,and I am perfectly satisfied with it..ittni 'social mobility' or 'social standing' ki zrurt une hoti he who have yet to climb up the social ladder..Allah ka lakh lakh shuker and us k bad merey parents ka lakh lakh shukriya k I do not need to climb this social ladder anymore..Alhamdulilah..is se ziada me bat nahy krnga..

Quote:

I never said anything like that. And I never criticised any one, except when i though that not replying to some of the posts will be like conniving in injustice. Aur Agar Almighty ne meray liay CSS rakha hai tau zarur ho jayega. I love this service, I respect it, and those who are part of it. But as I just said, I was compelled to write what I have written.

To tell you the truth, I am here to learn, learn and learn (learning history and IR). I don't harbour malice against anyone, I don't have personal grudges against anyone, and I never get envious of anyone-even if someone claims to be a President of Pakistan.
A general perception that people have abouth the people selected into Civil services is that they immediately skyrocket to proud and arrogant individuals who do not consider other mortals as equal to them..This is a VERY wrong notion..From the first day u get selected,it is no other than the people themselves who try to feed this into u..Ap chahe waise bhi raho jaisa ap is exam ko pass kurne se pehle thay,tb bhi log hur bat pe aap ko kahenge 'han han ub tw css pass kr lia hey ub tw aakar aye gi hi'...this is a dilemma that many of my friends are facing..Me,chahe accha hun ya bura,waisa hi hun jaisa CSS se pehle tha..is ne meri dum me koi surkhaab k pur nahy lga diye..I am much happier being known as a person,not with this cloak of a CSP(Which in all honesty,me ubi tk nahy hun)..If I had to say anything like this to miss aphrodite,I could have said in previous two months,couldnt I have??Its just that ur patience snaps at a moment..
And please,before saying anything like this about anybody,do make it a point going through all his posts and contributions at this forum...Then judge if he/she has taken any achievement to his/her head and whether he/she is a bully or not..regards

Quote:

And I know the sort of people who have taken this to their heads..Believe me,such psychos wouldn't even bother talking to anyone other than a CSP or anybody else having the same stature in the society..They are all too evident,and I seriously have much against these people..Defending a service u are going to join doesn't mean u are a proud and arrogant man..It only means that u own it..I would have respected this CSS even if I had failed it..coz I know the pains and the hardowrk one goes through in order to just seriously attempt this exam,let alone clearing it..
Anyone talks to me politiely,gets a reply in the same tone..anybody who tries to bully me,gets the same treatment back..And I have a problem with such people who think they are above everyone,know more than others,consider other as 'lesser creatures' and bully around..U know who am I referring to..I haven't,and I won't stand such people..never ever..

Default @Aphrodite

Believe me..there are a number of peopel raring up to erupt against u here..U have offended a number of people here,especially the qualifiers..enough is enough..ye logic k parday me jo defeatist mentality ap ne chupai hui he,or koi dekhe na dekhe,me daikh raha hun,,believe me,u continue with this attitude,and you shall get many responses like this..I have here spoken up for many people..Just wait when another person who is sick and tired of u cuts u to size..CSS officers bht bura he,CSS exam pass kurna nalaykon ka kam he...do a favour and leave this forum..and han,appni 'social class' tw dikha hi di he ap ne doosron k 'abba ji' ka barey me bat kr k..This was what I wanted others to see..the uneducated, 'feudalist & I-AM-THE-ONE' mindset that hides behind this 'rational(OMG!) woman..