Tuesday, May 28, 2024
07:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nayab Akhtar is on a distinguished road

our politicians are our enemy
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodite View Post
None of the above related to the topic. In real life, son, nobody will have the time to listen to this refuse of yours. Neither will anybody give you the chance to bifurcate every statement piecemeal. the only way you will prove any point is by spitting blood less, and by understanding more.
That's a good advise which you should follow, It directly applies to you. haha

Quote:
aap jaise logo ko bacha samjh ke log sideline kardete hain. Thora substance paida karo app apne andar warna aap sirf larne ki had tak rehe jaoge, you cant be taken seriosuly. apki stupid stories (like the one relating to your adventure near a airport/base) is for amateurs and can best be published in local Urdu digest. So are your brilliant formulas for national security that will elicit uproar from experts.
Instead of proving the adventure wrong you made some funny comments haha. If mehran base can be attacked, then this is a piece of cake. Why don't you personally visit the place lol? Now, after reading your comments I am really sorry because I can't even think of an insult stupid enough for you.

Quote:
And yeah, I didnt run away, as you have been praying for the last few weeks.
You have always run away. You post and then you run away and you tend to avoid me because you know I bust your myths haha. Don't worry, Now even If you run away I won't let you run

Quote:
Unlike you, I happen to get busy with stuff other than a virtual world. Although I didnt bother reading your piecemeal, immature comments above, so I cant and dont want to reply to your hollow statements. Come back when you have something solid for me, and ill surely rip you to shred like I have a zillion times before. Lekin besharmi ki koi had nahi hai aapki.
Solid? What is your definition of solid? I have already proved what I said and I have proved it from your own official sources. Let alone others accusing our army, our own commission have also accused them. I can't even leave you with a single thought because I am not sure where you will put it hahaha sometimes I think you must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen

Quote:
Neat examples!

Lol, koi nahi! Abhi naya naya bukhaar hai. Buhat logo ko shuru mai hojata hai, aur kuch ko aakhir tak rehta hai.
Acha ? Aap ko bi shoru mai howa tha? Glad you were cured.

Quote:
Isiliye to Pakistani bureaucracy duniya mai sab se corrupt aur lazy maani jaati hai.
Then why are you aspiring to be a part of CORRUPT and LAZY bureaucracy? Proves how much of a hypocrite you are.

Quote:
We need to rid the system of this air of excellence and get these people to 'Perform honestly and adequately' on job and not boast about a malfunctioning system unnecessarily.
You will perform honestly? Your posts says otherwise, I have constantly proven you to be someone who lies and is contradicting again and again with his/her statements and is aspiring to be a bureaucrat because he/she loves the style and living standards of those in his/her family who are already CSP's yet he/she is jealous of them.

Quote:
where did that old term "Public servant' go? This is why I feel older creed of bureaucrats inducted before 1973 were of solid substance and as the years progressed after that, its just alot of oomph and no inner strength of character.
The term public servant is still here but people like yourself tend to ignore it and want to replace it with "PUBLIC MASTER".

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
I concur. These days, every tom, dick and harry (read myopic minds) seems to have become an expert in defense matters and jumping on the bandwagon bashing army.
Army deserves bashing, We've been supporting them for long and this is what made the incompetent. In all their defeats and shameless activities we supported them and That's enough we will not tolerate them to play with our sovereignty and continue with their lame activities and still go unnoticed. NEVER.

Quote:
It is our great army who gives us sound sleep every night.
lol. Which movie did you watched last night bro? Or were you watching some drama serials related to army on PTV? I liked them as well but I only watch it for a good laugh.

Quote:
I salute our shuhdas. I salute Pak army's brave officers and jawans.
Which shuhdas? Those who slaughtered their own muslim brothers in bangladesh? Or those who raped many of our sisters in bangladesh? Do you even know what a SHAHEED is? It's funny how everyone gets the label of shaheed these days.

Quote:
these ghazis, these devoted souls of Your Lordship
whom You have blessed with the zeal of Your worship
devoted souls for marshal laws, losing wars, allowing our sovereignty to be violated and sleeping when we are attacked?

Quote:
their legions overcome deserts and river
and trample mountains to dust with their fervour

they care not for the world's pleasures
the love of the Lord are their treasures...
blah blah blah .. nice poetry? lol

Quote:
Long live Pakistan Army.
By supporting them in all their wrong-doings you are making then incompetent, Long live pakistan army no doubt but they need to change and they need to change NOW

SIDE NOTE : Approhidte, I am extremely sorry for the delayed response. I thought, like usual you ran away and will appear after sometime but lol. From now, I will actively keep an eye on this thread and will reply and I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T RUN AWAY THIS TIME UNLESS YOU SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE, LIKE A COMA .. LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Thursday, July 21, 2011), imbindas (Thursday, July 21, 2011)
Banned

Quote:
Whereas I have previously tried to be quite civil with you in most discussions, the above post simply reflects WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF.
He is made up of truth, honesty, courage, boldness and has the capability of busting myths

Quote:
I congratulated you on your success if you remember despite disagreement. I didn’t pursue your case further after you announced you had your own great opinion. However, no kind of education has been able to teach you the art of self-possession or prudence. You have chosen to nose-dive into mud, but beware that it will also affect you.
HAHAHA now you made me laugh real hard. You CONGRATULATED HIM, SO WHAT? KOI AHSAN TO NAHI KIA aap nay lol. He deserved to be congratulated for his outstanding performance .. Now if you were so jealous of him and If you wanted to repeat this "OH I CONGRATULTED U IM SO COOL" then you should not have done it in the first place. Why do you think your congratulating him or not makes any difference?

Quote:
Drop the name-calling and personal mud-flinging contest or it makes me doubt the selectors of the CSS system even more because God knows you aren’t doing a fancy job of representing that institution.
You too indulge in name calling and personal mud flinging however you can be used as a blueprint to build a perfect "WANNA_BE_COOL" lol.

Quote:
Further, I can well rival you in returning these favors and you’ll be sitting there gawking in solitude before you even realize whats been said to you.
haha you've already tried your best and couldn't make anything happen.

Quote:
If you’ve made it to the merit list, good for you- DON’T THINK FOR ONCE that you can dawdle in here giving me a Discipline 101 lecture or pulling your weight around me, because I haven’t been told to respect CSP’s like you have been. I have been taught to respect ‘respect’ . So better get going and find some grubby old folks for that guilty pleasure of yours, ARE WE CLEAR ON THAT ACCOUNT?
You are a wannabe and he has proven that he is something, When you do the same then come back with the argument. You know what, you better hide because the garbage collector is coming

Quote:
Having made my main point up there, I am really wondering who asked you to ‘jump’ in a discussion which
Oh .. So you are depressed because now there are more than one person busting your myths? If you lie so openly then of course people will jump lol

Quote:
  • Never elicited your response in the first place,
  • wasn’t about you, and,
  • neither was it done on a platform which is your exclusive property.
It is about all pakistanis and he is a pakistani.

Quote:
The answer to all the above parts is a brisk ZILCH. SO FRANKLY SPEAKING, I DON’T GIVE TWO-HOOTS ABOUT YOUR TARNSIHED ‘SENSIBILITIES’. I stopped addressing you once you exercised your ‘democratic’ right of freedom of opinion. You can only exercise that much liberty that you are also willing to give to your fellow citizens. I hope they taught you that in college. So I can say whatever I hold to be true without a half-baked response in return. i know who I AM. But YOU certainly aren’t THE PUNISHER so don’t carry an attitude that you haven’t yet learnt to wear.

He has the right to respond to whatever he feels like, He is more logical and competent than you are and he shall be saluted for his courage and I know all this will make you jealous but what can I do .. truth must be told

Quote:
You should have had enough restraint and temperance to take a comment against an institution you PERONALLY have become part of. For God knows, when you criticized the institution that I preferred, I didn’t use derogatory remarks for you, and instead tried reasoning with you. Ad THAT is what determines caliber, as I said earlier, NOT passing an exam. If passing an exam is YOUR BENCHMARK OF EXCELLENCE, than you have yet to meet EXCELLENT, WISE people who will perplex you with their attitude towards life-and guess what, they never passed that ‘commission ka exam’. Ever seen an old Afghan Mujahid, his leg amputated in a land mine, his brother martyred a month back ut his face lights up with zeal and pride when he announces that “one day We, the Muslims will oust the ‘firangis’ from our soil”. That’s courage. That’s caliber. I prefer it to any CSP who may have passed an exam but is pompous in that knowledge.
Why do you have to lie all the time? Don't you have something original and truthful to say? Why do you contradict yourself all the time? Why don't you go to army instead of becoming a CSP? Of course Exam can judge a lot and it judges more than a physical exam. Army exam is a piece of cake and anyone can pass it, you only need to be of good physical strength to go to army and that's all .. Brains are not required

Quote:
I can see through your SHALLOW and MATERIALISTIC approach of life in one paragraph. An advise- try not to say much in places where you will be judged on human quality index. Perhaps then, your silence may just be taken as a sign of your good nature.
His approach is a realistic one, who are you to decide and label approaches and why do you think what you think is 100% correct and all others are wrong? I'll give you a free advise, Just relax and join the army and forget about becoming a CSP because people of your intellect who copy/pastes material and doesn't write something original are not selected lol

Quote:
I ONCE mentioned about some CSP’s in my family, that other ‘complexed’ souls like you simply dragged. So that isn’t my fault. And its quite understandable cuz you’ve set some really petty benchmarks of grandeur to be associated with.
yeah same family members whom you first accused and then when someone rightly figured out how jealous you are of them you came up with the lame excuse which destroyed and contradicted your previous opinion that "OH I HAVE GOOD RELATIONS WITH THEM I HAVE EXCELENT RELATIONS WITH THEM" lol

Quote:
I have classified you as a ‘social climber’ by now who passes an exam and starts sentences with “our service”. I have a lot to relate to, Mr. Goody-twoshoes. Since you don’t, you desperately wanted to clutch onto a name tag describing your position in society. I am a much bigger psychiatrist, mind you, if you feel like describing my psychology to me. I am equally capable of mincing your background into fine morsels if you’re up for it. So hold onto stuff calling me complexed or whatever it is you conjured up.
You are a psychiatrist? hahahaha. Now I know why they say doctors shouldn't treat themselves when they get ill ahah. You are a psychiatrist yet you have failed to establish and figure out the mental illnesses you are suffering from ... argh

Quote:
About that idiom that was amongst the ones you practiced for your exam- ITS NO USE CASTING YOUR PEARLS BEFORE A ---SWINE. Here I completed it for you, no need to pretend an obviously lacking dignified posture. If you’re going through ‘a bad time of the month’ let me set the record straight by calling you an unruly boar. Sorry, I don’t practice ‘Plastic grace’ as some here do.
About changing CSS reforms. If I happen to feel that a step should be taken in this regard, as do thousands of others here- my question is, WHAT MAKES YOU AN AUTHORITY WHO DECIDES WHETHER MY IDEA WILL BE ACCEPTED OR NOT? OR IS IT THAT THE THOUGHT OF SUCH COMPETITION MAKES YOU CRINGE BECAUSE HIDING BEHIND A FAÇADE OF PAPERS IS YOUR IDEA OF COMPETENCE? For your ill-informed person, let me tell you that the idea wasn’t unique to my thinking. This is the format as practiced by ‘developed’ nations like Australia, France and Germany. They have small part of written assessment but a big chunk is allocated to case-resolution as given to candidates. So stop to think before calling any such process ‘foolish’ and as it is you’re a big newbie fan of Western reforms.

And if you haven’t seen cocky bureaucrats, try visiting your Secretariat for ONE day. Lets see if you make it past the GATE on your own and you’ll forget cocky. Its atrocity re-defined.
“Bureaucrats MANAGE day to day affairs of country”. Im sorry, that surely is their job. And some even do it honestly. I have all the respect for such bureaucrats. But what makes you think they are ‘MANAGING IT WELL’. As I described earlier, an average man, whom the bureaucrats are supposed to ‘serve’ cannot DREAM of getting past the gate unless a prior phone call has been made on his account by someone high up. Yeah, such people ‘MANAGE THEIR FUNDS’ extremely well. The highest police officer of Karachi, Durrani, said, “I know how to do my job, and don’t appreciate anyone lecturing me on it”- at a time when 100 people died in 3 days in targeted killings. The DG FIA gets changed thrice on SC orders because sometimes he doesn’t report his findings, and at other times he doesn’t take the required action on major corruption scandals involving the PM’s family. Are you even thinking straight when you say they “manage well”?

My attitude doesn’t sting you Salik. The fact that I can say something in defense of my argument and not cow down before self-proclaimed achievers like you, is what really annoys you. You aspire to give me a shut-up call but oddly, you don’t have it in you either. So when you felt you couldn’t deal with the schism, you barked your ‘Psychology 101’ lecture at me.

And about my CSS exam. If God has destined it for me, I will InshAllah perform well. If not, there are whole new worlds to conquer out there. You can be a CSP yet have a lazy career growth and no acknowledgement. And you may be a painter but make a bigger name and impact on society. So again, your understanding of life is pretty narrow.

And lol, you say you don’t have ‘time’ yet you search through my posts to find that one post wrt domicile! What a stalker! That was a technical query that I wanted to ask because I have reasons for giving up my rural domicile. This is what happens when you assume too much without knowing. Why I want to pursue this path? Simple. Because I think I can “HONESTLY contribute to the system. I love this country and its downtrodden people. I want to help them out. But I cant do that without the necessary power and authority bestowed upon me. So, I want that power. Sure I can join an NGO and do the same. But since I wont have the power to make important decisions-decisions that affect our masses, I cant be expected to really help. All institutions and organizations eventually follow the orders our bureaucracy gives out. Unlike you, I don’t want to do CSS to ‘achieve something personally’. Alhamdullillah, I have those under my belt already , and YOU KNOW NOT.

Lastly, I don’t think others are jahil or less worthy. SINCE YOU’RE VERY GOOD AT STALKING, try searching my other posts too where I politely talk to people even in disagreement. I do, and will correct anything that isn’t backed with reality. That has nothing to do with intimidation techniques. HOWEVER IF YOU HAVE A HEART OF A PYGMY WHO GETS INTIMIDATED WITH SOMEONE DISAGREEING WITH YOU OR CORRECTING YOU- MAY LORD BE WITH YOU IN FUTURE. Lol, there will be a lot more tighter spots beyond the 3 hour CSS exam that will get you crying.

And you know what, I think you wouldn’t even have bothered reading this thread had it not been for my disagreement with you over a previous thread. Tch, Tch. Loosen up and think beyond personal vendettas. Polaris or Mukt aren’t your Chacha, Mama and apart from the above, there wasn’t much reason to ‘fume over’.
Also stop taking the Bureaucratic institution so personally. Your Abba ji didn’t commission it. Neither will you take it to grave with you. Heck, you cant even say for sure whether you’ll like it or handle it well because approximately 20% or all who enter it later resign.

Me supporting the army’s stance at a time when there is undue backlash for it is primarily due to patriotic reasons. Your support is based on YOUR OWN association to it. For me, the army defends my country and its morale must not be allowed to dive down just because every guy the size of a PINKY FINGER has an ‘opinion’ about it.

Jaanti to mai bhi buhat acha hoo aap jaise logon ko. CSS exam se pehle ‘ghighi billiyon’ ki tarah mandlaate hain. Exam pass karne ke baad achanak jungle ke sher banne chalte hain. Keep that ‘holier-than-thou’ disposition where it belongs-way inside your pocket. Show it to anybody but me.
Sit down and give your mind a rest. We can always tell when you are lying, your fingers move (i.e you type). Sometimes I wonder how can you love the nature despite of what it did to you lol .... you know what, just keep talking and talking and talking and maybe one day you will shock me by saying something Intelligent. In fact, to be honest I know you THINK you are smart but let me tell you If you become twice as smart even then you'll be what the world knows as "STUPID"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mukt For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Thursday, July 21, 2011), Hamza Salick (Thursday, July 21, 2011)
39th CTP - DMG (1st AJK)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 38

ALI SB has a spectacular aura aboutALI SB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post

SIDE NOTE : Approhidte, I am extremely sorry for the delayed response. I thought, like usual you ran away and will appear after sometime but lol. From now, I will actively keep an eye on this thread and will reply and I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DON'T RUN AWAY THIS TIME UNLESS YOU SLIP INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE, LIKE A COMA .. LOL
Excellent reply Bravo

Dont worry u r not alone to keep an Eye on such Sweet fools.. I am also here to watch her Tongue...

i just wana ask her one thing to tell me the name of that "Characterless CSP" who made her convince that all CSPs Characterless hoty han ... I wana ask that CSP some "Inside Story" about his Characterless Follies of which she is Referring :P

atleast mujy to Characterless wali Gali Hazam nai ho rahi
The Following User Says Thank You to ALI SB For This Useful Post:
sharp mind (Thursday, July 21, 2011)

sharp mind is on a distinguished road
Default About Enemy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali View Post
Our political elite is the biggest enemy of Pakistan and Pakistan's.
The biggest Enemy of Pakistan may be America because America always said that do that work which we said you . First think America is a biggest Power of the world and also America wants to achieve the mostly Muslim countries . Another think is that whenever America drone attacks in Pakistan ares so they are not in need to ask Pakistani government that we are going to attack in your country against the terrorism . and when we want to talk about it so, The American government said that we would be stop your (bheak) so that's why Pakistan now at this time on that stage that whoever want to attacks blast they don't think about our country because our all head of hair have been in loan into another countries . which our Government and as well as our Political leader took to abroad countries . our Political as well as our Government who are continuously deceiving us ......)(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali View Post
I don't think so that Pakistan will be able to stop this kinds of ATTACKS BLASTS

Last edited by sharp mind; Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: editing
42nd CTP (PG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 208

candidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to beholdcandidguy is a splendid one to behold

@Aphrodite:

Let these pseudo-scientists babble, don't pay attention to them. They are only worth neglect.
The Following User Says Thank You to candidguy For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALI SB View Post
Excellent reply Bravo

Dont worry u r not alone to keep an Eye on such Sweet fools.. I am also here to watch her Tongue...

i just wana ask her one thing to tell me the name of that "Characterless CSP" who made her convince that all CSPs Characterless hoty han ... I wana ask that CSP some "Inside Story" about his Characterless Follies of which she is Referring :P

atleast mujy to Characterless wali Gali Hazam nai ho rahi
Sir,

you should be asking the names of CSPz with character not characterless as the former are in abundance.

fingers cannot be pointed at individuals but what they,the cream of this country i.e the bureaucrats,are involved in for the last six decades is not a mystery.

you may not be the rotten one of the lot but definitely one of that very lot i.e the lot of bureaucrats so you should digest it as its an established fact and not an allegation.(please note that nothing personal against anyone has been said by the lady in this regard.)

CSPz should not be bragging about inside storyz(as it does not fit with their,lets say,intellect and character) instead they should be focussed on the affairs of our country,PAKISTAN.
candidguy (Thursday, July 21, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011), sumia (Monday, July 25, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Sir,

you should be asking the names of CSPz with character not characterless as the former are in abundance.

fingers cannot be pointed at individuals but what they,the cream of this country i.e the bureaucrats,are involved in for the last six decades is not a mystery.

you may not be the rotten one of the lot but definitely one of that very lot i.e the lot of bureaucrats so you should digest it as its an established fact and not an allegation.(please note that nothing personal against anyone has been said by the lady in this regard.)

CSPz should not be bragging about inside storyz(as it does not fit with their,lets say,intellect and character) instead they should be focussed on the affairs of our country,PAKISTAN.
Ye 'logical approach' hmari ki army ko criticize kurte huy kahan chali jaati he bhai sahab??There are black sheeps in every service,but whatever service delivery there is today in Pakistan is because of these CSP's..aap ki army ne aj tk kya kia he??
Civil services ki black sheeps ne mulk ko ittna nuksaan nahy puhunchaya jitna armed forces ki black sheep ne puhunchaaya hey.Lets not go into that.Atleast adha mulk hum ne nahy turwaya janab.
And all the hue and cry here is coz someone unjustifiably tried to degrade the most premier and sought after service in Pakistan.Naturally,its members would be offended.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidguy View Post
@Aphrodite:

Let these pseudo-scientists babble, don't pay attention to them. They are only worth neglect.
In the revised edition of a standard dictionary in the near future under the word, "stupid," it will say, "see Aphrodite."

As for you, Ah well .. Instead Of Ignoring people you can't answer you should indulge in debate and adopt an educated approach. Trust me, when It comes to ignoring we all are so busy that we'll have to ask can we Ignore you some other time? But we still prefer debating than adopting a childish approach

However, Since you and aphrodite are STRONG blind supporters of the army therefore I am NOT surprised you too have their characteristics i.e running from the battle field and surrendering and then labeling it "I IGNORED HIM" hahahahhahaha

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Ye 'logical approach' hmari ki army ko criticize kurte huy kahan chali jaati he bhai sahab??There are black sheeps in every service,but whatever service delivery there is today in Pakistan is because of these CSP's..aap ki army ne aj tk kya kia he??
Civil services ki black sheeps ne mulk ko ittna nuksaan nahy puhunchaya jitna armed forces ki black sheep ne puhunchaaya hey.Lets not go into that.Atleast adha mulk hum ne nahy turwaya janab.
And all the hue and cry here is coz someone unjustifiably tried to degrade the most premier and sought after service in Pakistan.Naturally,its members would be offended.

seemingly i may not be one but in fact i am against each and every corrupt element in army and you know not what else, in respect of army,i am against to

ab ap na baat ki to mujhey bhi moqa mil geya ye kehnay ka k army k corrupt elements k against ap nihayat hee dabang tareeqay sa apni raey ka izhar kartay they..jo k sahee bhi tha

lakin ab jub kisi na bureaucarcy k against kuch bola hai to ap us ko defend karnay ki koshish kar rahey hain army ki corruption ko dhaal bana k(bilkul esay hee jesay politicians aik dosray ko un ka mazi yad dila k apney ap ko defend kartey hain)aur ap ko lagta hai k ye sirf hue and cry hai against most premier and sought after service?kya ye khula tazad nahee k army pa khul kar tanqeed ki jaey aur bureaucracy ka khilaf awaz uthai jaey to naturally members offend ho jain?(by the way i am striving my best to be a part of this corrupt bureaucracy and will give my all in this endeavour)

in the same way jub army k khilaf tanqeed baraey tanqeed ki jaey ground realities ko mad e nazar na rakhtay huwey to army lovers(jesa k ma hon) bhi offend hotey hain.so you see its natural
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, July 21, 2011)