Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, August 07, 2011

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Angry LG restored, MQM's bloodshed again worked...!

Its really a sad news that government once again bowed before MQM and restored Loacl Government (LG) in Karachi and Hyderabad.
I am not advocating and prefering magesterial system over LG, but its a matter which should be decided by the concerned authorities after due consideration and focusing the convenience of people, rather than making it a tool for reconcileation with political cum facist party(MQM).

MQM's tactics once again worked.... but shamefully hundreds of people were slaughtered in this process

Remember the statement of MQM leader in NA, couple of days back, when he said that if govt. wants it can bring peace in Karachi in a day!!!!!

go in its depth....., he meant to say that, if govt fulfill our demands peace will be restored in Karachi.....
SHAME ON GOVT, SHAME ON MQM.

PEOPLE OF KARACHI SHOULD PREPARE FOR NEXT WAVE OF ATTACKS, WHEN MQM AGAIN WANTS OR DEMANDS SOMETHING.........!!!

Last edited by Umer; Monday, August 08, 2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: red color used
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
Ahmed_2007_Cool (Sunday, August 07, 2011), shahrukh09 (Sunday, August 07, 2011), Uzair Z Shaikh (Sunday, August 07, 2011), Venerated (Sunday, August 07, 2011)
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post
Its really a sad news that government once again bowed before MQM and restored Loacl Government (LG) in Karachi and Hyderabad.
I am not advocating and prefering magesterial system over LG, but its a matter which should be decided by the concerned authorities after due consideration and focusing the convenience of people, rather than making it a tool for reconcileation with political cum facist party(MQM).

MQM's tactics once again worked.... but shamefully hundreds of people were slaughtered in this process

Remember the statement of MQM leader in NA, couple of days back, when he said that if govt. wants it can bring peace in Karachi in a day!!!!!

go in its depth....., he meant to say that, if govt fulfill our demands peace will be restored in Karachi.....
SHAME ON GOVT, SHAME ON MQM.

PEOPLE OF KARACHI SHOULD PREPARE FOR NEXT WAVE OF ATTACKS, WHEN MQM AGAIN WANTS OR DEMANDS SOMETHING.........!!!
Jab MQM ki ye saari demands poori karni hi thi tu government ne itne saari logon ki jaan sacrifice hone se pehle kar li hotein is tarah se kaee masoom log tu bach jaate.
The Following User Says Thank You to Suman For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Sunday, August 07, 2011)

chemguy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Government should shoulder responsibility of killings

I think this was inevitable. From the outset, MQM didn't agree with the change. Saying it was biased and what not. And their separation from government only exacerbated their rightist view on the subject. The whole decision felt as if government wanted to show-off their precedence over MQM and maybe even scorn them.

The extent of bloodshed caught our Government off guard. Government was being pressed to resolve the issue. And it knew the solution, but was too proud to remedy it. The recent meetings I think were to persuade government to lower its ego, and take back its decision.

I am not rationalizing MQM's reaction. Government knew that MQM wasn't going to surrender. Their history shows they can get rogue. They are unyielding, and wouldn't mind killing a few people if that were needed. What was our Government expecting, a pat from Altaf Hussain?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,898 Times in 694 Posts
Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy View Post
I think this was inevitable. From the outset, MQM didn't agree with the change. Saying it was biased and what not. And their separation from government only exacerbated their rightist view on the subject. The whole decision felt as if government wanted to show-off their precedence over MQM and maybe even scorn them.

The extent of bloodshed caught our Government off guard. Government was being pressed to resolve the issue. And it knew the solution, but was too proud to remedy it. The recent meetings I think were to persuade government to lower its ego, and take back its decision.

I am not rationalizing MQM's reaction. Government knew that MQM wasn't going to surrender. Their history shows they can get rogue. They are unyielding, and wouldn't mind killing a few people if that were needed. What was our Government expecting, a pat from Altaf Hussain?
Why not kill the rogues from MQM?I say slaughter each and every element that belongs to this Political party.Thats how we can avenge thousands of lives they have taken and save thousands more they are yet to take.Is this political party any good?Why doesn't any government have the courage to put these terrorists to the bin?After all,they are the biggest teroorists of all..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Afshan Choudary (Sunday, August 07, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Sunday, August 07, 2011), Venerated (Sunday, August 07, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Why not kill the rogues from MQM?I say slaughter each and every element that belongs to this Political party.Thats how we can avenge thousands of lives they have taken and save thousands more they are yet to take.Is this political party any good?Why doesn't any government have the courage to put these terrorists to the bin?After all,they are the biggest teroorists of all..
Politics in Pakistan has rarely witnessed even a semblance of morality , but the MQM politics is worst of all. They are bunch of thugs.They cant remain out of power but they dnt shoulder the share of responsibility. No one can dare to point finger towards them. They proclaim themselves to be common people but reality speaks other way round. I believe they are in favour of martial law.They will support any Military Take over.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, August 07, 2011), Venerated (Sunday, August 07, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 25Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason:

Hamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to allHamza Salick is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Politics in Pakistan has rarely witnessed even a semblance of morality , but the MQM politics is worst of all. They are bunch of thugs.They cant remain out of power but they dnt shoulder the share of responsibility. No one can dare to point finger towards them. They proclaim themselves to be common people but reality speaks other way round. I believe they are in favour of martial law.They will support any Military Take over.
Iss tarah k elements ko exterminate kar deney me hi bhalai he sub ki long term..A political party consisting of thugs,blackmailers,target killers,bullies,rogues,dacoits and mobile snatchers should be put to its rightful place...the gutter!better to stuff their leaders and workers in bori like they do to innocent Karachi'ites..Kya ye party he Mohajiron ki awaaz?Kya ye hey un ki numainda jama'at?I myself am a mohajir from Punjab and I am ashamed that these goons use the word 'Mohajir'...dirty blackmailers...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Sunday, August 07, 2011)

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Now everyone must be convinced that MQM(Murderer and Qatil Movement)is a blackmailer and terrorist organization; it got the govt succumb to its demands by terrorizing and murdering people in karachi.

But i wonder why every govt bow before these terrorists? I think PPP could do without support of these terrorists and by using army in time of need.

One thing is also clear that leaders of PPP are selfish.They can do everything to prolong their power and govt.They have alienated all people of Pakistan by taking this decision.PPP's vote bank must have been negatively affected.And i request everyone not to vote in favor of PPP in the coming elections.More importantly they have deserted their old ally,ANP,by taking this decision.I think now ANP should also realize that PPP is honest with none.Now its time for ANP to react and topple the govt.

Quote:
But i wonder why every govt bow before these terrorists? I think PPP could do without support of these terrorists and by using army in time of need.
Please answer to my this question.....waiting for your reply.

Last edited by Umer; Monday, August 08, 2011 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Chain Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, August 07, 2011)

khanbaba512 will become famous soon enough

Karachi mein poitical party tu ek b nahi ha ..srf Thugs hain..PPP walay MQM k barabar hi ja rhy hain..agr woh shareef hotay tu kb ka army operation kr detay..ANP walay apnay elaqaay k badmaash hain..Transporter sb PATHAN hain MQM walay un ki gariyan jalatay hain yeh un k areas mein ghus k banday mar atay hain..jb tk "No-go areas" khatam ni hn gy yeh kam chalta rhy ga..Reconciliation,democracy koi b naam use kr k khoon bahay ga..

Default @Venerated

Dear try to post your comments and questions in a single post,whenever possible.Because moderators will have to merge the multiple posts that you have made.Try giving them a lesser workload.Hope you don't mind.
Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza Salick For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Monday, August 08, 2011)

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Ok dear hamza. i ll not mind.

Quote:
Karachi mein poitical party tu ek b nahi ha ..srf Thugs hain..PPP walay MQM k barabar hi ja rhy hain..agr woh shareef hotay tu kb ka army operation kr detay..ANP walay apnay elaqaay k badmaash hain..Transporter sb PATHAN hain MQM walay un ki gariyan jalatay hain yeh un k areas mein ghus k banday mar atay hain..jb tk "No-go areas" khatam ni hn gy yeh kam chalta rhy ga..Reconciliation,democracy koi b naam use kr k khoon bahay ga..
@khanbaba512
agar ppp aur anp walo k pas b weapons hain aur unhon ne b violent politics start ki hai to ye sirf mqm k reaction mein start ki hai inho ne.because ppp and anp needed a deterrence.jub mqm k dehshatgard in k logo ko maren ge to ye shor dain?

Mr.Zullifikar Mirza was 200% right when he said "AGAR AAFAQ AHMED BHATTA KHOR HAI,GUNDA HAI,DEHSHATGARD HAI TO ALTAF HUSSIN US SE SAO MARTABA ZIYADA BHATTA KHOR HAI,GUNDA HAI,AUR DEHSHATGARD HAI."

People who criticized Mr.Mirza could not notice his hatred for the terrorists of MQM.He was forced to spew such venom.MQM k dehshatgard pakistan k har zuban bolney walo k sath lartay hain. They have fought with Punjabi,Sindhi,Pathan and Baloch.Wo karachi ko apny baap ki jageer samajhtay hain.Wo kehty hain k hum sub ko paal rahe hain.Hum sub ko nokiryan de rahe hain,ghar de rahe hain.This is what i myself have experienced in karachi.Ye alfaz mein khud sun chuka hun.

Let me tell you another story. Ek din mein library ja raha tha.Raastey mein ek seere puri ki dokan parti hai mujhe. Wo dokan ek siraiki banday ki hai. Ek din us dokan pe urdu-speaking banda(mqm ka worker)seere puri kha raha tha. Dokan walay se achanak galti se garam garam seere puri us mqm k worker k hath pe lag gai. Fir us dokan wale ko buhat maara aur insult ki lekin wo bechara dokan wala chup chap apni insult sehta raha. Mere kehne ka maqsad ye hai k urdu-speaking log baaki zuban bolney walon ko ye treatment dete hain khi mein.

Is k ilawa mqm has strengthened itself in every govt institution of karachi. Wo in idaron mein har qisim ki manmaani karty hain.apny sub mutalibat manwatey hain.management ko yargamal bana k rakha hai.management b darti hai.when mqm exists in these org,then why not other parties?

in k ilaawa govt ko aor kon se reasons chahiye to wipe mqm out!!!!ye dahshatgard kisi k nahin.agar govt aur agencies samajhti hain k mqm loves pakistan, then they ll learn a lesson one day.in K na paak irraday to agencies ko pata hoga but let me explain to every naive man. jo molk in k khelaf operations kar chuka hai to mqm us mulk se kasey sachi ho sakti hai?in k dil mein hamesha bughz hoga.every step taken by mqm indicates that it wants to create a country out of sindh. iltaf hussain apni qaum ki spiritual leader banina chahta hai.why has mqm maintained 35000 trained terrorists and target killers as revealed by wikileaks?mqm q 10000 apny banday sindh police mein confirm karna chahti hai?ye to alag force babanay k barabar hua.mqm wants state with state.ye sab iqdamat ek mulk bananay k barabar hai.ye force is liye buna rahay hain ta k kal ye pak ki army k sath lar saken j se bangladesh mein hua tha.mqm pehlay sooba banana chahti hai,us k baad country.mqm k india,britain aur america k saath achay talukat b is baat ki gavahi detay hain.

mein to kehta hun its time to unite against these terrorists and wipe mqm out.we should also raise strong voice for army to launch a comprehensive operation against it.operation esa wesa nahin hona chahye jo 90s mein hua tha q k un operation k baad mqm k baakiyat reh gae thay.rather ye operation previous operation se buhat ziada forceful ho ta k mqm ka naam o nishan na rahay.

and I request every pakistani not to watch Geo; its a spokesman of MQM and anti-pakistan.

Regards.

Last edited by Predator; Sunday, August 07, 2011 at 10:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
Hamza Salick (Sunday, August 07, 2011)