Thursday, May 09, 2024
03:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Shabab Khan can only hope to improve
Default Imran's Tahreek-e-Insaf (Future Prospects)

Imran Khan can be a sure candidate for the vacant position of "mahatir Mohummad" of pakistan provided that he mobilizes his political organisation a bit more than it is at present.
If Tahreek-e-Insaaf can take a form of a true movement in spirited youth of the state, rather than being a just another national political party, then the charismatic personality of Imran Khan can provide the leadership which the Quaid-e-Azam provided to the nation during the Pakistan movement.
As Pakistan is in a dire need of the spirit and motivation shown by the nation during pakistan movement. The task has not been accompolished yet. The Quaid's Pakistan was a modern, welfare, Nation-state, which would have provided the peace and prosperity to its citizen. The current pakistan is far from it.

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree with Respected Shabab Khan,

Now it is a last choice for Pakistan. As Imran's leadership is concerned then in world of Cricket his leadership was completely free of Nepotism, Favouritism, Corruption and he proved himself a man of strong will and determination. Imran Khan must be given at least one opportunity.

Kind Regards,

Aristotle is on a distinguished road

I support him.Imran khan kadam barhao hum tumaray sath hein.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Hey

Im also supporting Imran Khan...Let us try another new politician. Probably he ll be a functional one.

Regards

RUBAAB*EXOTIC EYES* is on a distinguished road

Hi Every 1 In The Scene!!!
This Option(imraan Khan) Seems Satisfactory As Benazir Bhutto And Nawaz Shrif Both Debarred From Entering Pakistan N Vice Versa.moreover His Past Like Hospital Project N Performance In Pak Team Compells Me To Visualize Him To B On Hot Seat.....agreed With All Ppl Above.
Regars
AND ANSWERED<I MYSELF AM HEAVEN AND HELL>

Najabat is on a distinguished road

IM agr33d with all u friends!the thing behind Imran's support is also his vision,We know that his first objective is to revolutionize Justice in Pakistan.Believe me friends if we are able to have justice then we don't need to cry for "Rooti, Kapra or Makaan".Since these needs are common in our society due to non-justice in power,money and facilities to common man.Its terrible fact that our whole monopoly is controlled by a list of 14 dominant Families.All businesses in any form are organised by them.They rule people by subsiding their rights.So justice to all is Motto of Tehrik-e-Insaaf.Our youth objective should be to educate people about their rights.Its not our fate to remain backward our women.Justice just bind to elite class and if some poor need justice no one can help!Amazing we are follower of Hazrat Muhammad(PBUH) who said if even my daughter is involved in theft.i would cut her hand.Can you imagine musharraff's son behind the bars for breaking a signal or any other law.May Allah blessed us with courage to know and to practice Islam not just saying we are Muslim.

FRIEND is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabab Khan
Imran Khan can be a sure candidate for the vacant position of "mahatir Mohummad" of pakistan provided that he mobilizes his political organisation a bit more than it is at present.
If Tahreek-e-Insaaf can take a form of a true movement in spirited youth of the state, rather than being a just another national political party, then the charismatic personality of Imran Khan can provide the leadership which the Quaid-e-Azam provided to the nation during the Pakistan movement.
As Pakistan is in a dire need of the spirit and motivation shown by the nation during pakistan movement. The task has not been accompolished yet. The Quaid's Pakistan was a modern, welfare, Nation-state, which would have provided the peace and prosperity to its citizen. The current pakistan is far from it.
IMRAN IS FAR BETTER CHOICE THAN THAT OF TRADTIONAL PAKISTANI POLITICIANS WHO HAVE EXPLOITED MASSES SINCE INDEPENDENCE.BUT MR KHAN WILL HAVE TO DO ONE THING,IT IS EDUCATION WHERE HE HAS TO WORK DAY ANG NIGHT SO AS MAKE PEOPLE KNOW THE DEMOCRACY AND DEMOCRATIC NORMS AND VALUES.CHANGE,YOU KNOW MY DEAR,IS CONSTANT BUT IT HAS BEEN DESTRUCTIVE HERE AS NONE HAS EVER TROUBLED TO BRING CHANGE IN CONSTRUCTIVE AND POSITIVE SENSE.NO DOUBT FORMER CRICKETR HAS MANY QUALITIES AND IS AN EDUCATED MAN STILL HE NEED DO GREAT WORK IN FIELD OF EDUCATION WHERE WE ARE FAR BEHIND THE WORLD IN GENERAL AND INDIA IN PARTICULAR .
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salam,

Agreed to all friends,

We have given chance to Bainzeer & Nuwaz Shareef twice & both proved incompetent. Imran Khan is a hope in this darkness & he has proved himself as a gud leader in the world of cricket & now in his area he is doing very constructive work. So let us hope that our next President will be Imran Khan but witout an army chief as a president.

Regards,

javediqbalnizami is on a distinguished road

It is great to see lot of supporters of Imran khan.OK pals so decided we all will vote for tehrik-e-insaaf in the next elections and we should do some thing to empower Imran.I dont have exact formula what to do and how to do. I can understand that it is a very tough target and many people will say i should not live in the dream world and i should be pragmatic , but friends it is always great to set hard targets and then achieve them.We should do some thing for our nation.Waiting for ideas form you people that how can we empower Imran and make pakistan genuine pakistan.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Dont know why i am feeling like we Pakistanis are again accepting a Hobson's choice. What if Imran also failed due to all tose actors which our politicians had to face coz of failing democracy. At least, we can give him a chance to explore himself at his best.

But we can also give the same chance to Musharaf, if he throw away his army cover and appear in election 2007as a civilian candidate. keeping in view his past, can we rely on him on his past experience???