Saturday, May 04, 2024
02:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, September 12, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Guys please hold on! this thread is going to take a very unpleasant turn.we are here to discuss politics and situation in karachi not Muhajjir community or sindhi or any other.i request you all to excercise restraint.because of this dirty politics there is already enough hatred and ill feelings between different communities so please don't contribute towards escalating it.

@ Rixwan

This is very serious issue.if you say urdu speaking people support MQM because they witnessed its contributions for community during 1992 operation then don't forget that same can be the case with people who oppose MQM.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
@ Rixwan
This is very serious issue.if you say urdu speaking people support MQM because they witnessed its contributions for community during 1992 operation then don't forget that same can be the case with people who oppose MQM.
I dont agree with you, actually the thing is you dont have complete knowledge, do you live in Karachi..?
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
I dont agree with you, actually the thing is you dont have complete knowledge, do you live in Karachi..?
no,i don't but i have met people who were victims of that violence.and do you really think only people who live in Karachi knows about ground realities?

and by the way are you a supporter of MQM? how can you overlook its negative role in country's particularly in Karachi.if anyone say about PPP or any other party we don't take offence because we know they persue some wrong policies then what wrong if we criticise MQM.plz don't take it as criticism of urdu speaking people.

Last edited by Rixwan; Monday, September 12, 2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Merged
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Rixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really niceRixwan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
no,i don't but i have met people who were victims of that violence.and do you really think only people who live in Karachi knows about ground realities?
than its not your fault, you are just saying what our media showed...yes definitely one must have to be here to know the real ground realities

i want to make one thing very clear to all of you, that I am not supporting MQM for their ill doings neither I am saying that they dont do anything rubbish, they do but if you say that ONLY they are doing then definitely I am going to support them

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
May be i have been waiting for such type of reply, this actually is the real problem which let MQM emerges this way, as you people are not ready to accept the Urdu speakers as part of this country, you actually want them to merge themselves as either Sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan or Baluchi, just because of it MQM came into being and that is why this ethnic war begins...
@Rixwan.
You mean MQM obtained "Licence to kill" only because Sindhis want urdu-speakers to merge?What is wrong if sindhis want you to merge within Sindh. If you do not want to merge then u do not own sindh,then u nurse hypocrisy against sindhis. If u keep ur identity intact then u defy the identity of sindh. Then the very name of Sindh is wrong because there are two nations living in sindh.I want u to ask some questions. Why do u keep ur identity intact?Why did urdu-speaking people who migrated to other provinces of Pakistan not keep their identity intact and demand a separate province?Did pakistanis or sindhis who migrated to India demand separate province there?If u read history you would come to know that all nations who migrated to sindh merged themselves in to sindh. Punjabis who migrated to sindh speak,read and own sindh. It is only u people who disown sindh. You only own Karachi.
Quote:
one of the member very strictly said that these urdu speakers should be hanged till death...why..? is it the fault of these urdu speakers that they migrated from India with empty hands, losing their loved ones, shedding their blood just for the sake of freedom, who knows that their(urdu speakers) generations will have to face all this and they will have to fight for their identity for all of their lives....
It is wrong.No one wants to kill all urdu-speakers. We only want ur terrorist and killer organization to come to an end.It is not a political organization.It is a killer machine that has killed thousands of innocent people.It does not represent u. It represents only militant groups among u. I assure you this organization has made you bear uncountable loss because it claims that it represents urdu-speaking people.The militant approach may have benefited MQM in short term but in long term the only loser is the urdu-speaking people.We only want u to merge within Sindh. If i ever migrated to any part of Pakistan,i would merge within the concerned nation of Pakistan. There is nothing wrong in merging ourselves. Remember you will again remain Muslim after merging yourself.
Quote:
here I have to make one thing very clear that if you people dont consider urdu speakers as your countrymen than such(our politicians) type of people will always remain there and we will always find ourselves in discussing topic like this or like Revolution and all.
I do not follow tirades of any politicians. Rather our hatred against MQM is original because a common man has practically suffered treatment by MQM and its allied group or peoples. A common man undergoes such treatment in offices,business places and even on streets.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Monday, September 12, 2011), imbindas (Monday, September 12, 2011), Suman (Monday, September 12, 2011)
40th CTP (MLCG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixwan View Post
than its not your fault, you are just saying what our media showed...yes definitely one must have to be here to know the real ground realities

i want to make one thing very clear to all of you, that I am not supporting MQM for their ill doings neither I am saying that they dont do anything rubbish, they do but if you say that ONLY they are doing then definitely I am going to support them
Let me tell you im not a great fan of our media nor i believe much in its credibility.i know about all this from people who live in Karachi and who have witnessed all this.
what you think that all people who are opposing MQM has any enemity with MQM.no because MQM is exposed now.no one can deny this.i agree all parties contribute towards the bad situation in karachi but MQM is BIGGEST contributer to it,agree or not.

Venerated is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Actually, this is not the case! I dont want to indulge myself in any such dicussion what the thing and what is not, but this is a fact that MQM is having largest number of beligerants.. ... The militant wings of other parties should also be brought to book for wider peace and prosperity of the Karachi and country at large....
@Awan sb.
Then who is the one who started militancy in khi? It is true that other people may have started violence before MQM but degree of terrorism and militancy unleashed by MQM is unprecedented in history.

And surely other militant groups should also be brought to books because no violence is to be allowed in the civilized nation. But im sure violence and militacy will automatically end if MQM is wiped off because other groups have lifted weapons only in self-defense.
Quote:
I am sorry to say, this is totaly absurd. Prima facie, going with this philosphy, once urdu speaking are brought to book, Punjabis and Pakhtuns will be having at draggers drawn with Sindhis and anybody who is not knowing Sindhi culture and Sindhi language will not be allowed to live in Sindh and Karachi. Come one buddy... grow up your mind. ..
Do not worry brother. There will be nothing like fight among Sindhis,Punjabis etc. Do various nations not live side by side within cities of India like Mumbai or Calcutta? Here only solution is end of violence and violence ll end only if MQM is exterminated. Once violence ends,we ll reconcile ourselves. Difference of opinions do exist in democracies but it does not mean that one nation start to kill others like MQM does.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venerated For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Monday, September 12, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Rixwan bhai

How many times we have make it clear that we are not against our Urdu speaking brothers ? is it our mistake that 99.99% gangsters ,terrorists and target killers of MQM are Urdu speakers ? what do you expect from Pashtuns, balochs, punjabis and sindhis when MQM is killing their loved ones ? why wouldn't the other communities react ? MQM is aggressor and other communities have the right to defend themselves. other Parties have charges of corruption , malpractices etc but MQM is a terrorist organization and killing machine so first of all we have to eliminate them , then we will deal with other minor mafia's and corrupt leaders.MQM is not a Political Party . they are target killers, murderers who believe in violence ,killing,terrorizing , Plundering other communities.whoever they are,what language may they speak . they should be killed mercilessly.

Your stance for your community is totally biased , you have soft corner for MQM because you are yourself an Urdu speaker. brother think out of the cage,think for Pakistan, think for the betterment of muslim ummah. including the killers of MQM.

Lovers of Syeddina farooq-e-azam(ra) and Syeddina Moula Ali(as) could never support those killers ,not even have a soft corner for them.
40th CTP (MLCG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Dear Rixwan bhai

How many times we have make it clear that we are not against our Urdu speaking brothers ? is it our mistake that 99.99% gangsters ,terrorists and target killers of MQM are Urdu speakers ? what do you expect from Pashtuns, balochs, punjabis and sindhis when MQM is killing their loved ones ? why wouldn't the other communities react ? MQM is aggressor and other communities have the right to defend themselves. other Parties have charges of corruption , malpractices etc but MQM is a terrorist organization and killing machine so first of all we have to eliminate them , then we will deal with other minor mafia's and corrupt leaders.MQM is not a Political Party . they are target killers, murderers who believe in violence ,killing,terrorizing , Plundering other communities.whoever they are,what language may they speak . they should be killed mercilessly.

Your stance for your community is totally biased , you have soft corner for MQM because you are yourself an Urdu speaker. brother think out of the cage,think for Pakistan, think for the betterment of muslim ummah. including the killers of MQM.

Lovers of Syeddina farooq-e-azam(ra) and Syeddina Moula Ali(as) could never support those killers ,not even have a soft corner for them.
Rightly said no Muslim can support those killers. but its very unfair on the part of Rixwan bro that he is willing to support this terrorist group if anyone say that only MQM is responsible for all violence and killing.we can never say this about any party whether we are Punjabis,sindhis,balouch or pakhtoon.

No offence but let me recollect what a person said that all urdu speaking people have soft corner for MQM.i know this is not correct but statement of Rixwan forced me to think is it really the case?

ASIFMALIK is on a distinguished road
Default s

Urdu Speakers are very good people and there is no doubt in it but the problem is some of them are being used by MQM and others are terrorized in Karachi by mean of threatening their lives or property . I know the all situation in Karachi as i have lived there for more than 10 years and recently shifted in Lahore.They are so much biased that no one can dear to take admission in school or colleges in their areas.

So we should criticized the behavior of MQM not Urdu Speakers.
The Following User Says Thank You to ASIFMALIK For This Useful Post:
Venerated (Monday, September 12, 2011)
Closed Thread