Monday, April 29, 2024
03:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, November 18, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all
Default The Impact of Tableeghi Jamat Movement on Pakistani Society

Plz provide your valuable suggestions on this topic to help a young researcher who is going to write a research paper in the field of sociology of religion.
What is the impact of this movement on pakistani society ? Is there some change in the behaviour/character of people who are attached with this movement, if yes, what is this change ? What is the future of this movement ? if it is going to attract more people and has successful in meeting its goal so far ?
Thanks.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
ye sab fazool ha or inka apna hi islam ha ye tableeghi jamat waly neem khawanda log hen or khud ko islam ka thekaydar smjty hen jis kisi ko us k ghar waly ghar say nikal dety hen wo ja kr tableeghi jamat mein shamil ho jata ha or tableegh krna shuru kr deta ha.....

Junaid Jamshed, Inzam ul-haq, Mushtaq Ahmed, Saeed Anwar, Shahid Afridi ko ghar se nikala gaya tha?

Please borrow some sanity before making any argument.

If you cant commend a great service atleast don't condemn it.

Regards,
Arain007 (Friday, November 18, 2011), Cute Badshah (Saturday, November 19, 2011), Faisal86 (Friday, November 18, 2011), jadoon khan (Monday, November 21, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Friday, November 18, 2011), Muhammad iqbal Serwar (Friday, November 18, 2011), ShahbazEllahi (Saturday, November 26, 2011), Taimoor Gondal (Saturday, November 26, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Plz provide your valuable suggestions on this topic to help a young researcher who is going to write a research paper in the field of sociology of religion.
What is the impact of this movement on pakistani society ? Is there some change in the behaviour/character of people who are attached with this movement, if yes, what is this change ? What is the future of this movement ? if it is going to attract more people and has successful in meeting its goal so far ?
Thanks.
Being a muslim, I respect all the sects of Islam as they all are muslims and they serve and work for the common cause of islam with some little differences, which are not the grave differences as far as the nature of these differences are concern,
Tableegh or preaching is the responsibility of every muslim given to us by Allah Almighty, although we have forgot this responsibility. Tableeghi jamaat is one of the islamic movement for the cause of spreading Islam.....now, it is an established fact that they work for Islam and they are trying to mould the people towards the true path...as far as this question is concerned that to what extent they are successful, i think they are doing good work, atleast they are doing an effort.we should give them credit for that...there are many flaws as well, for example their rigidity that they are not ready to listen other's point of views....but we have many examples of the media persons and sportsmen whose life have been changed a lot.......the people don't remain consistent when they go away from that particular environment, here the social factors are involved, but in my opinion, we should not use humiliating words for them, atleast they are better than us....criticism should not be only for the sake of criticism.

secondly, there future is bright as Allah will support them or anyone who will work for Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
o janab mein nay inko bohat qareeb say observe kia ha it's reality. ap nay religion or politics ko society k sab say bey kar logon k hawaly kr dia ha
what you are doing for islam?or what we all are doing?have you ever think that?please don't pass such comments that can hurt the religious sentiments of anyone.

Last edited by Rixwan; Saturday, November 19, 2011 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mano g For This Useful Post:
Arain007 (Friday, November 18, 2011), mobimian (Wednesday, November 23, 2011), riversoul76 (Saturday, November 19, 2011)

chemguy will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down

It is one thing to spread Islam, but forgetting the family responsibilities and making Tableegh the only priority in life? There are countless examples of veteran Tableeghi's whose families are fed up of them.

I remember a woman in my neighbourhood bemoaning marrying a Tablighi fellow. She had two small kids (about 8 years old) to look after, and her family used to live far away, when her husband went for a tabligh for 6 months, then came back for a month only, then again went for a year. Can you imagine her sentiments? She said she was going to torch herself in Raiwand.

Sometimes, the lonely woman left behind forms liaison.

What do you think their children are going to grow up as? Virtually without a father to impart proper values?

Tablihi's argument? Allah is there for my family. For God's sake be rational! Use your head!

I hate Tablighi's because they are imparting the wrong values. Family is a VERY important responsibility and the head of family is responsibly for feeding them. All Tablighi Senior Mullahs ever do is feel joy when a guy goes out often, notwithstanding his family's condition!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chemguy For This Useful Post:
khuhro (Thursday, November 24, 2011), MaShWaNeE (Sunday, November 27, 2011), ShahbazEllahi (Saturday, November 26, 2011)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemguy View Post
It is one thing to spread Islam, but forgetting the family responsibilities and making Tableegh the only priority in life? There are countless examples of veteran Tableeghi's whose families are fed up of them.

I remember a woman in my neighbourhood bemoaning marrying a Tablighi fellow. She had two small kids (about 8 years old) to look after, and her family used to live far away, when her husband went for a tabligh for 6 months, then came back for a month only, then again went for a year. Can you imagine her sentiments? She said she was going to torch herself in Raiwand.

Sometimes, the lonely woman left behind forms liaison.

What do you think their children are going to grow up as? Virtually without a father to impart proper values?

Tablihi's argument? Allah is there for my family. For God's sake be rational! Use your head!

I hate Tablighi's because they are imparting the wrong values. Family is a VERY important responsibility and the head of family is responsibly for feeding them. All Tablighi Senior Mullahs ever do is feel joy when a guy goes out often, notwithstanding his family's condition!
these are the stories of a few individuals...no doubt islam teaches to fulfil the requirements of the family first, but we are least bothered about the religion today....we are talking about the tableegh movement....what the individuals are doing can't be generalized.

jazi is on a distinguished road

G meray Family k mostly log es jamat se wabista he but un me se sirf 2 shakhs metric pas hen baqi koi b nhe or na he unho ne Islamic education le he but ab wo apnu elaaqy k ameer hen or logo ki qismat ka fasila krty hen k kon Muslman he or kon kafir jab....meray personally khyal he k es jamat ko Non-Muslim countries own kr rahy hen or en ka sab se bara Donner country U.K he jo en ko b or Daral Uloom Duaband India ko b chala raha he.....or socity me en ko achi nigha se nhe dekha jata log es se or en ki masjido se door bhagty hen q k ye log foran bat sun ny se pehly Kaffar ka fatwa jari kr dyte hen....or afsos ki bat ye k es jammat me 2 bari qoum hen ek tu "Pathan" nd second "Rajputt" pathan mostly wo log hen jin ko zia ne Pak me pannah de the or ye 2no qoum he sab se kam parhi likhi qoum hen Pak ki or mostly un developed areas me rhti hen es leay ye log education na hony ki waja se en k shaknjay me phans jati hen me khud Rajput hn or en ko bht qareeb se janta hun or or mojuda Ameer e Aazam b en logo ka Rajputt he Abdul Wahab sab i think un ki b itni education nhe he or un pe 2 murder k cases b registered hen bht afsos se kehna parta he k en logo ne bht se masoom logo ka braqin wash kr k Pak ka aman eman gharit kia he yehi waja se k more then 30 countries ne en per pabandi laga rakhi he.....ALLAH HAMARY MULAK KI MASOOM AWAM KO EN KI PANAH SE BACHAEY.amin
The Following User Says Thank You to jazi For This Useful Post:
MaShWaNeE (Sunday, November 27, 2011)

chemguy will become famous soon enough

@Mano G: Sir jee, let me generalize the principle of Tableghi Jamat for you:

"Tableegh is life's purpose"

Trust me, Tablighi Jamaat is no way of learning about Islam. After each khutba what do they say? "So who wants to go for Tableegh?". The few who do go, keep going until they forget their other responsibilities. Tableegh is a part of Islam, not the other way around.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Role of tablighe jamat can't be denied.but these institutions now these days lead a society of chaos.but it existencd is necessary but with certain reforms.

First there is also divide between these jamats and each of them preach their own agenda .they have opened channels :cooking shows,charity shows are just to increase the rating of channel.their are more cooking programmes channels that aired on tv.

ThIRDLY,TERRORISM Is SPONsered by these org.there is no uniform law which should be implicated all over pakistan.In some provines these have strong nexus with taliban and governing these areas

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks.
I saw this thread in the evening, there were no replies to it so i composed the following but did not post thinking it might be my individual observation, lets see what others say about it:

"one change in the attitude i have noticed is that the tablighis are no longer as assertive and arrogant as they used to be before but rather are seen on the defensive mostly. This is probably because most of the tablighis are pupils of deobandi teachings and follow wahhabism, the same sect followed by the Taliban, so they remind the people of the bombings and extremism and hence, although still respected, they face people's outburst more frequently nowadays unlike before when people usually always listened to them and never questioned them. another reason could be increased awareness among the general public regarding religious affairs. whatever the case, the tablighis are turning more and more humble and their previous arrogance and assertive attitude is dwindling"

ironically, after looking at the responses, i felt obliged to mention that my observation was right ...
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks.
Being a religious society,this congregation has a deep influence in the Pakistani society.I saw many people claiming that "Raiwand congregation changed their entire lives."Example of famous singer Junaid Jamshaid is infront of us who is a highly qualified person,possessing the degree of Mechnical Engineering.On the other hand,most of the religious scholors who are giving sermons on this occasion themselves favour "Religious extremism".If they really want to bring change in this emotional society then they should promote religious harmony...Future of this movement is bright because almost all Pakistanis Love Islam,Secondly,it has a moral support of the educated youth of our nation who want to live their lives according to the modern teachings of Islam.May Allah show our ulemas and Us right Path.Ameen
Regards