Monday, May 06, 2024
09:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

azmatullah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
phir ap k ye sub kahyalat nauzbillah sahabah karam and Prophet PBUH k barey mein b ho gay bcoz wo b tabligh he krtey they, aur ap jese nikammay insan ko shayed pta nhi tabllegh mein kon kon laga hai...
hahahaha, kaash k ye tablighi Prophet SALALLAH O ALAIH E WASAM aor sahaba e karaam rizwan ullah e taala alaihim ajmaeen ko follow kerte to hum bhi inhen support krtay. ye to islam k sarasar dushman hain. Islam ko aj jitna nuksaan ye pahuncha rhay hain is qadar nuksaan shaed eisai aor yahoodi bhi nai pahuncha rhay. Islam ka lubada orhay ye islam k ghadaar islam me inteshaar phaila rhay hain. aor inhen beroon e mulk se support milti hai.
Shaheen e Balochistan (Wednesday, November 23, 2011)

Muhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the roughMuhammadian is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
phir ap k ye sub kahyalat nauzbillah sahabah karam and Prophet PBUH k barey mein b ho gay bcoz wo b tabligh he krtey they, aur ap jese nikammay insan ko shayed pta nhi tabllegh mein kon kon laga hai...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahhamxa View Post
Though I don't favour sectarianism but i have a question from u.
If Deobands are true muslims then why sucide bombers mostly follow deobandism ?we all know sucide is haram.
why is it that deobandis and wahabis are of extremist and fanatic nature?Why talibans are deobandis?
no offence but why all extremist parties have majority of deobandis and wahabis? *take me as a devils advocate*
Quote:
azmat ullah you are maligning those true Muslims ( Tablleghi jamat) because you are a brelvi and they expose the inventions the brelvis have made in religion, so you are simply being racist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmatullah View Post
Dear they belong to a specific sect ( deobandi) and they preach for deobanism. ager aisa nai hai to q her banda inki jamaat men shamil honay k baad true muslim banne ki bajaey deobandi ban jata hai, aor even bahut se to Najdi ban jatay hain. besides this, they call brailvi as mushrik and shia as kafir. They spread extremism in society and work for the cause of saudi school of thought, jis school of thought ko phailanay kleay saudia ne Turkey k against itehadion ko support kia.
Ye aik aisa fitna hai jo islam ko nuksaan pahunchane kleay khara kia gya hai.
jis ko meri baat pe yakin nai hai voh 400 years pehle k ulema k aqaid parh le, jb ye tafarka bazi nai thi, aor phir khud doodh ka doodh aor pani ka pani hojaega k kon islam se hat k kaam ker rha hai, kis ne islam me amendments ki, aor kon kis kleay kaam ker rha hai. apne school of thought ko protect kerne kleay pooray aalim e islam ko dhashat gardi ki bheent charha dya in naam nihaad islam k khidmat garoon ne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azmatullah View Post
I have not supported any sect, I simply told you people the way to understand reality. Read my post again, you would come to know that I suggested you people to study scholars of 400 before, then it would become clear k maine kia kaha. I hate tablighi jammat due to their wrong, self made, and najadi oriented beliefs
Guys i hope you don't mind if i ask you to stop the irritating discussion which only spreads hatred and serves no other purpose.

I was born a MUSLIM, i am a MUSLIM and i will remain a MUSLIM, please i beg you to stop even mentioning these words (barelvi, deobandi, shia etc). I live in this very society and people around me too do the same, discussing this thing which is not beneficial in any form whatsoever. Every one has his own point of view, i never quarrel upon this, because what it is going to do is only it will increase distances among us MUSLIMS. Faida kiss ko ho ga ?.....just our enemies, enemies of islam. Please just say WE ARE MUSLIMS, dafa kr den har cheez, hum sub ALLAH ke bandey aur uskey khalifa hen, please apna mukan pehchanen.

I see all literate good Muslims here Alhamdulillah, and i uunderstand there are differences and i know all sects very closely, as there are members belonging to every tabka e fikar, so here is a suggestion for every one from my side (COMMENST FROM STARTER OF THIS THREAD ARE ALSO WELCOME ON MY POST, AS HE/SHE BASICALLY STARTED THIS AND I AM SURE MUST BE READING ALL THE POSTS TOO), i hope you guys would agree and we all would benefit.

"I know deobandi brothers do tableegh through tableeghi jamat (more or less), barelvi brothers do it through dawat-e-islami (more or less), and i am sure same would be there for shia brothers, so lets take this thread as the effect of the tableegha being carried out in every tabka-e-fikar, lets not criticize any one, just try to highlight good and bad points of all of them, and politely the shortcomings too, this would insha Allah help us to find common grounds and come closer, instead of going away from each other"

Jazak Allah MUSLIM brothers....
Arain007 (Wednesday, November 23, 2011), azmatullah (Wednesday, November 23, 2011), Invincible (Wednesday, November 23, 2011), mano g (Wednesday, November 23, 2011), shahhamxa (Wednesday, November 23, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

The purpose of the thread was to study the IMPACT of TJ on society, if any, as we study the impact of other things like mass media etc. but the discussion side-tracked towards sects. However, some member stick to the topic and gave their input which is useful for research purpose.
It is very difficult to conclude such type of discussion as opinion is sharply divided like our society which is divided on sectarian basis. From the discussion above it has been found that only one sect takes part in TJ activities while their claim is that all sects are members of TJ. It is something confusing and need clarification from somebody having knowledge regarding this.
Another confusion is regarding the involvement of Talibans in TJ. The question arise here is that if the message of Tableegh is Peace and non-violance then why the talibans (the associates of TJ) are enganged in violent activities like killing others and killing themselves in sucide attacks.
Anyway, it was a useful debate but someone also suggested above that such topics should not be discussed. I wonder, if we will not discuss the things that are dividing our society then how can we become united ? People learn what is wrong and what is right through discussion and debate.

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahhamxa View Post
I shared what i observed brother And frankly speaking mujhay inlogon se sakht khauf ata hai.I have seen videos of sipah e sahaba , lashkar e jhangvi and jamat u dawa on youtube and observed the kind of hatred they are spreading

Don't make you tube an authentic site for research or religious study. I'm sure you might know what filthy stuff youtube has about religions and specially about Islam. Our youth and new generation is made to turn to ATHEISM on the name of secularism/liberalism/critical thinking and logical thinking.
Too much electric voltage bursts the appliances...; too much critical thinking could be fatal as well.

Tableegh is the heirloom of the Prophets(peace be upon them all) which is handled to muslims for the spread of Islam after our Last Prophet MUHAMMAD(SAWW). Tableegh is a way of teaching basics about Islam, it's not an institute that will lead to a Phd level. Some of the respected members said that even not a single Tableeghi is found a Phd. holder in Islamic studies. I've have seen few guys in my own family reached to MUFTI level just because of they joined Tableegh. Ofcourse a mufti is the one who knows every aspect of Islamic teachings. Since it needs no Phd.

What about those people who gets Islamic education just to become Professionals. There is a great number of jews in india having Phds in ISLAMIC studies and teaching the muslims students and others but what is use of them if they're non-muslims. This is what a Tableeghi Jama'at does to preach namely muslims towards Islam and non-muslims too.

They have achieved succes in makinkg the morale of indvisuals heigher in society. They have done even more to change people but failure occurs in humans not in Tableeghi Jama'at. Because they can change human minds to good but can't change human nature. If person belongs to tableegh and is extreme then it's not the fault of Jama'at. Blaming jama'at for the bad deeds of people within jama'at is I think unjust.

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post

Tableegh is the heirloom of the Prophets(peace be upon them all) which is handled to muslims for the spread of Islam after our Last Prophet MUHAMMAD(SAWW). Tableegh is a way of teaching basics about Islam, it's not an institute that will lead to a Phd level.

They have achieved succes in makinkg the morale of indvisuals heigher in society. They have done even more to change people but failure occurs in humans not in Tableeghi Jama'at. Because they can change human minds to good but can't change human nature. If person belongs to tableegh and is extreme then it's not the fault of Jama'at. Blaming jama'at for the bad deeds of people within jama'at is I think unjust.
I second the above quoted part of your post... Like I have said in my post above, they are out for a prophetic cause... If we cannot even take out time for five daily prayers only which hardly amounts to an hour in total, then blaming denigrating such great service makes no sense here...

sajid20052003 is on a distinguished road

Tablighue jamat doing well for spreading the lesson of Islam.They are succeeding in them.There are three reason that they are a criticized.
1- Some of there member are not addressing according to Islamic doctrine.They deduce themselves which is called (Bahashit).

2- Secondly we are divide in clannish, We have no tolerance to hear other.We consider that we are right and other wrong.

3- Our conscience are dead, so we have no impact to their teaches and then criticized them .

At last I will say that someone is better instead of nothing.By doing they refresh the doctrine of Islam.
Old Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

As per my knowledge the TJ people consider the Computer, TV, Internet, Film, Photography and other media that depicts the human beings as "Haram" and that is why dont use it for tableeghi purpose. (Plz correct me if i am wrong as we are here to learn)

most wanted will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
As per my knowledge the TJ people consider the Computer, TV, Internet, Film, Photography and other media that depicts the human beings as "Haram" and that is why dont use it for tableeghi purpose. (Plz correct me if i am wrong as we are here to learn)
sir if TJ people don't use internet then how can u get answer to your question here... for answer to this question ab to ap ko Raiwand jana hi pary ga.

@ shahhamxa

ASALAM-ALAIKUM!

@ Most Wanted

Bhai, any knowledgeable person like you can reply to the questions as we are not seeking replies from them. Anyway, there are still three questions asked in this thread but still unanswered. These are;

1- Wheather the TJ members consists of only one sect or other sects are included as well in the Jamaat ?

2- If the Talibans are associates of TJ, then why they are enganged in killings and violent activities against the teachings of TJ ?

3- And the above question regarding use of electronic gadgets like TV, Computer/internet is right or wrong in their teachings ?

Hope your studies are going well and not being affacted by answering the posts in this thread.

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
You are right that TJ considers modern electronic media as a toll of destruction. In some extent they are correct as modern appliances are mostly dominated by illicit material contrary to Islamic values and teaching.

At the same time we can not deny the importance of internet/tv etc. because we are the dwellers of global world. So the need is for our religious personal to get familiar with these modern technological devices also so that the dream of fair and acceptable media for Muslim youth can be materialized.
Closed Thread