Sunday, April 28, 2024
01:52 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeegum View Post
Talking to Suman, Mano g and Shallow water...
Seeing no deserving leader in Pakistan, I have decided to abstain from voting in coming election... But if you three are planning to build your own political party and wish to be elected, then I can vote for you. But you will have to convince me for that One vote can make a difference you know
we welcome you in our party,,,,,but if will start convincing you about our strengths then mods will not give us votes at least, so itna he kafi hai k you have paid heed on our decision...first step towards the success that people starts listen to you, so you will be given the post of senior advisor.
azeegum (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), shallowwater (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), Suman (Tuesday, November 22, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by camran View Post
@ farah

pakistan became atomic power because of bhutto. He sacrificed his life for it. Henry kissinger said “we will create an example out of you” but bhutto didn’t falter. Nawaz did play a decisive role but do not forget that every ruler whether civilian or military has a role in atomic programme.

I have mentioned in detail that he hijacked long march to secure punjab government and topple ppp by using judiciary. as for the heroics of shahbaz, you can read the earlier posts of mine but please donot insult jinnah by comparing shahbaz with him.
آپ نے خود اعتراف کیا کہ نواز شریف نے ایٹمی پروگرام میں فیصلہ کن کردار ادا کیا ۔ میری ناقص معلومات کے مطابق ان پر امریکا کی طرف سے سخت دباؤ تھا اور شائد ڈالرز کی بوریوں کی پیشکش بھی تھی لیکن انہوں نے پھر بھی دھماکا کیا ۔وہ مجبور نہیں تھے ،وہ بھی اسی طرح پاکستان کے مفاد کا سودا کر سکتے تھے جیسے دوسرے مہربانوں نے کیا اور کر رہے ہیں ۔

دوسری بات میں نے شہباز شریف کا قائد اعظم سے موازنہ نہیں کیا ۔بلکہ یہ عرض کیا ہے کہ "قائد اعظم کے بعد " خلوص سے عوام کی خدمت اگر کسی نے کی ہے تو وہ شہباز شریف ہیں ۔ ۔ اگر ان کے علاوہ کسی نے کی ہے تو آپ بتا دیجیے ؟ ؟
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), mano g (Tuesday, November 22, 2011), shallowwater (Tuesday, November 22, 2011)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

pakistani politics has been monopolized by some major parties n PTI inclusion incited other parties to play a dynamic role.why PML-n receieved the image of natority ? Because it did not uncerstnd the moves of pawns by PPP.

Nawaz politics starts from blame game and calling for accontibility.Though right in approach ,seems ironical,when power reigned in his hand. He had started many shemes as qarz utaroo mulk sanwaroo and others. But where money went no one knew.the CM of punjab is'nt even able to protect the rights of punjabiz.why? In the case of new province formation he just tooled rehtoric instead of diplomacy that made diagruntled his supporters.thats why that ppl ,now,joined PTI and quit PPP.this is the big loss which it has to suffered and now suffering too.

Further,instead of coiling with dissidents like MQM and Q league it parted them away by using abusive language .the foreign educated nawaz could not tackled the bellicosy of loota parties.
Tassawur (Tuesday, November 22, 2011)

day dreamer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
the foreign educated nawaz .
I could not understand this.

FarhanB29 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to share some INSIDE.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

Punjab government is performing at its best and it is the most popular provincial government in the country. Nawaz Sharif has done all he could to steer the country out of crisis. He supported the PPP government in order to clear the mess left behind by Pervaiz Musharraf. Now that the people are fed up with miss governance at the center.

As far as not siding with MQM and Q league is concerned then we must understand that these are not the kind of parties who can be trusted. PML.N has its own national standing. Nawaz Sharif is a man of principles and he cannot endorse the policies of corrupt people.
shahzad123 (Tuesday, November 29, 2011)

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
@ Azeegum.

Of course your vote is valuable and definitely we will bring change and you will see fresh faces in our party. We are not a free for all party like PTI but we will include the youth. By the grace of Allah almighty the youngsters like us will create history.
Oh, that's great then; the initiative for a change deserves to be appreciated. Yeah fresh faces Insha ALLAH (of course not fresh in the sense of having taken fresh face-wash only, but new, talented, patriotic and young people).

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
well even before launching our party we are getting votes thanks bro we are honoured.rahi baat aap ko convince kerne ki tu don't worry yahan logon ko pataa k vote lena political parties k liye mushkil nahin first let us prepare our menifesto untill then don't waste your vote.

That's the matter of immense pleasure for me sis! Yeah coaxing a commoner into voting for a party is easier but you are up against an educated voter this time Suman... Oh manifesto! that's great... Feel free to seek my help for creating a manifesto as I'm to be assigned to serve as our party's Senior Legal Adviser in future, like Mano g has stated in a post below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
agreed.to give chance to tried one will be a mistake.but you know here exists politics of biraadari so we cannot stop people from voting same faces again.rest of the options also are not quite good.MQM has no chance at present to emerge as national party.Imran khan wants shortcut to power.so he will have to rely on the same old faces who have vote banks but still he won't be able to win more than a handful of seats in NA.he can form next government only through alliance with other parties.let us see whom he choose his partner.in case of wrong choice he will have to suffer in elections as his party will no more be labelled as CLEAR party in presence of same corrupt people.now who is left? PPP has already been given chance and has failed.other option seems PML-N.many people would like to give it chance after long time.but how it will prove itself we will see.indeed we have very few options either to give chance again to corrupt politicians or try new one like Imran khan or not to vote at all.

Well, honestly speaking none deserves to be voted really... As far PML (n), if it gets voted by a majority and makes it in the coming election, that will again surprise me a great deal as the party has been tried out before and completely failed to deliver it hence disappointment. Trying out the tried one is stupidity. It will surprise me more for the reason that our people want a change on one hand, and the PML (n) gets voted by a majority on the other. It does not make sense to me at least... Imran Khan is sure likely to be voted by a majority in Punjab, and he is going to give a tough time to PML (n) this time. But what is being noticed of PTI presently is again disappointing. So those looking for a change should keep hoping against the hopes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
we welcome you in our party,,,,,but if will start convincing you about our strengths then mods will not give us votes at least, so itna he kafi hai k you have paid heed on our decision...first step towards the success that people starts listen to you, so you will be given the post of senior advisor.
Don't worry Mano g! My entry in the party will attract the votes of many more including mods... Yeah I have started to speak and asked Suman in reply to her post above to seek my help in the preparation of your party's manifesto (in order to get listened to). A bunch of thanks for accommodating the idea of making me your party's future Senior Legal Adviser. I regard this as the matter of highest accolade for me

Talking to three of you now... We are creating humour on the name of a new and corruption-free party which is a good thing though, but this (kind of) feels like a daydream, doesn't it? But I hope Insha ALLAH the educated people like us (from the common run of people) will certainly up and come on the forefront oneday to bring about the revolution. Looking at the brighter side of the picture, I'm sure our people have the potential to bring a change.
Thanks for the humour .
Suman (Wednesday, November 23, 2011)

talalz3 will become famous soon enough

To be honest if the people of Pakistan will bring PML-N or PPP to power then I will be convinced that the Pakistani people are a stupid lot. I personally hate PML-N supporters. They are mostly idiotic and stubborn people.
Old Wednesday, November 23, 2011

RAHAT ULLAH HANZALAH is on a distinguished road
Default All that Glitters is not Gold.

There is a dire need of Revolution,Every Party in Pakistan is corrupt in one way or the other.The main problem that democracy is still infant in our country is that there are no land reforms in our country and as far as the feudals, Peer, Mahdooms, Main System continues Pakistan cannot become a welfare state.So let start to change the attitude,perception and mind level of the lay man the change is not impossible we can do it as a nation
Old Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jamshed Iqbal is on a distinguished road
Default A confused Pakistani Nation!!!

Pakistani politics has gone through different phases which were radically different from one another technically. This country has witnessed aristocracy, autocracy and oligarchy but unfortunately still waiting for a pure democratic political system. Installed so called democracy can not even be considered a democracy though the world has now adopted Liberal Democracies. Our state is considered Republic as people choose their representatives but how much the process is transparent, is still questionable. People don't choose but to cast their vote. Results have been rigged continuously (who is mastermind you know it very well). Weak parliaments were congenial for someone and so it would go on.

Now after a long experience, the major political parties have been transformed into dynamic political parties but their survival is still at stake.
You people must have been aware of the continuous struggle between civilian authorities and Establishment. There is still an unseen war is going on over the supremacy of power. In a pure democratic country, armed forces are always under the civilian control. But in Subcontinent, especially in Muslims' history, armed forces were very powerful even at the times of Sultanate Period. This is an inbuilt problem which can only be rectified if people support their democracy. Political parties lost their trust but those who replaced them, were also far away from right path.

People of Pakistan are right and wrong at the same time. They are right because they were deprived of the fruits of democracy (i consider quasi). But they are wrong because they never voted for democracy. they always voted for their caste, clan, landed feudal, spiritual feudal and some rupees.
They never voted for a person who is among their own class. Who has the same problems for which they are supposed to vote. They never tried to make small associations at grass root level, collect funds and put up real political demands.

Their political demands always revolve around the basic issues which are more institutional rather than political. They always run after Roti, Kapra and Makaan. They never run after power. They don't know if they get power, these Roti, Kapra and Makan are no issues. They give powers to those who don't have these issues and then expect them to give for what they are chosen. People of Pakistan demands revolutionary step from despotic representatives. Whatever they are facing, they deserve more. Political change will only occur when the political attitudes of the people will change. It will take time as they always rely on experience not on wisdom.