Monday, May 06, 2024
05:28 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, November 27, 2011
40th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 88

ShahbazEllahi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samina Malik View Post
Come to your senses!
By the way who allowed you to declare my arguments illogical,i found your each and every point illogical but i didn't declare so,got it?
Secondly,Go and learn that how to communicate with anyone,I mean how come a man like you can decide some one's arguments utter nonsense.

I represented the youth in Pakistan young leaders conference(PYLC),and the resolutions which we passed enthusiastically....now they are of no use.

Simply i got your problem..you believe on talks only so i don't want to proceed any discussion with you.Kindly save your breath because you are making me laugh now.
I dont not want to talk to such and arrogant and intransigent person who is so obsessed with her illogical stance.
I decleared it illogical as you did not come up with something which may had supported your argument. It is illogical and would remain illogical unless you prove it otherwise.
Prove me otherwise with facts, which you do not have, i am sorry to say.
I am ashamed of the fact that people such as you, are representing the youth of the Pakistan on major forums. No wonder thats why no real progress is been made.
Being a leader and claiming to be one are two different things.
Leaders have bright visions and big ideas which change the destiny of their followers, while you have just depicted the darkness and narrowness of your thoughts.
May Allah bring you out from your mentality of servitude which is not willing, rather not capable of, thinking out of the box.

Samina Malik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShahbazEllahi View Post
I dont not want to talk to such and arrogant and intransigent person who is so obsessed with her illogical stance.
I decleared it illogical as you did not come up with something which may had supported your argument. It is illogical and would remain illogical unless you prove it otherwise.
I am ashamed of the fact that people such as you, are representing the youth of the Pakistan on major forums. No wonder thats why no real progress is been made.
Leaders have bright visions and big ideas which change the destiny of their followers, while you have just depicted the darkness and narrowness of your thoughts.
May Allah bring you out from your mentality of servitude which is not willing, rather not capable of, thinking out of the box.
Oh my God,then why don't you go and represent Pakistani youth lols???i suppose you don't deserve it that's why you were not there and you are not there still
Secondly you didn't comeup with something which seems convincing to me,so i will call it a trash.How can i argue over trash?
In your all posts you are clearly showing your frustration by giving irrelevant comments on me, believe me or not..you are just telling us about yourself.
Or maybe you had recently learned so many adjectives and you just want to practice by posting in this forum.Well,Whatever...i will again recommend you to take communication classes.

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It is a state of sorry when two brilliant persons get involve in an unimportant matter. Yet we have to confront multiple challenges and we need our people to inject their valuable experiences and tallent on the forum pages to explore accurate options.
A big victory for PTI upon induction of ShaH Mehmud in her fold. People want such persons and hope to see IK as their future premier.
Old Monday, November 28, 2011
40th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by M MAZHAR JADOON View Post
It is a state of sorry when two brilliant persons get involve in an unimportant matter. Yet we have to confront multiple challenges and we need our people to inject their valuable experiences and tallent on the forum pages to explore accurate options.
A big victory for PTI upon induction of ShaH Mehmud in her fold. People want such persons and hope to see IK as their future premier.
Bro i do not want to get involved in small talk but i do not tolerate nonsense.

Well, yeah, induction of Shah Mahmood in PTI is great success for IM and a big blow to his opponents especially the BALDIES....lolzzzz ;-))))))
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Samina Malik will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well what can I do if someone starts acting like a maniac? Every one can give his/her opinions in a way he/she wants.But what if someone get a bit mad?
Imran khan will be elected or not, who cares?What everyone cares about that will Imran khan lead Pakistan towards prosperity and is he really capable of doing so?That’s the only question and every one has different answers for this single question.So if someone has arguments over it then there is polite way to put forth his/her views.
Old Thursday, December 01, 2011

Quote:
Bro i do not want to get involved in small talk but i do not tolerate nonsense.

Well, yeah, induction of Shah Mahmood in PTI is great success for IM and a big blow to his opponents especially the BALDIES....lolzzzz ;-))))))
BUZZ!
Congratulation Shahbaz Ellahi! You have materialised your firm belief to qualify CSS examination 2011.
May Allah make you succeed in future selection process viz interview, psychological test and upon your final selection the brilliant carrier.
Best of luck.
ShahbazEllahi (Thursday, December 01, 2011)
Old Thursday, December 01, 2011
40th CTP (PSP)

Quote:
BUZZ!
Congratulation Shahbaz Ellahi! You have materialised your firm belief to qualify CSS examination 2011.
May Allah make you succeed in future selection process viz interview, psychological test and upon your final selection the brilliant carrier.
Best of luck.
Thankyou very much Mazhar for your kind words,
May Allah bless you...
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thumbs up

Leaders always adopts any specific ideology which in turn thoroughly examined by people and if such ideology appeals them they become the followers. Here is the script of ideology of Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaf with an aim to present it for the noble and competent members of this forum for comments please:

"All our national life stooges of the past and present colonial masters have led us. Their contribution has been merely to mortgage our children's future and short change our dignity by making compromises under the guise of the much-abused supreme national interest."

Our Ideology

As a nation we cannot progress as long as our economy depends on handouts from international lenders and donors. The policies of international lenders have strangulated the capacity of the ordinary citizen to live a life of dignity. We must strive for self-reliance. The goal of self-reliance does not in any way imply that we isolate ourselves from the global economy. It only shows our conviction that by restoring the trust of the people in public institutions we can harness their potential and mobilize them for a better tomorrow.

We offer a new and credible leadership that is committed to restoring Pakistan's political and economic sovereignty by building a new bond of trust between the government and the people. Only through the active participation of the people can we collectively mobilize our human and material resources to forge ahead on the road to a confident and self-reliant nation.

We are committed to political stability through credible democracy, transparency in government and accountability of leadership. We believe in federalism and functional autonomy to the provinces.

We strive a moderate society that banishes hatred and religious bigotry. We are focused on addressing the root causes of religious extremism, which are injustice, poverty, unemployment, and illiteracy while Islam and the Two-Nation Theory remain the bedrock of Pakistan's foundations, religious dogma must not be used to whip up passions to create fear in society. On the contrary, a truly Islamic society advocates tolerance, moderation and freedom to practice the religion of one's choice without fear. Sectarianism is a curse that must be eliminated from society.

Our family values bind society. We must preserve and strengthen them, as they are our strengths for the future. Despite the grinding poverty and injustice, it is the structure of the family that keeps the social fabric intact. Mere passing laws do not change ground realities that force parents to send their children to work. We cannot ignore the present dismal of the children in terms of their right to healthcare, nutrition, and education. Our mothers need to be healthy and educated to properly nurture our young.

An Islamic Society must care for its senior citizens who are most vulnerable. They need special attention and care as not only are they vulnerable, but also most valuable and yet most neglected part of society.

Pakistan is a great experiment in nurturing and sustaining political unity among diverse people based on common ideology. Despite the common strands of national unity, we have rich and diverse cultures, including those of the religious minorities. Cultural and ethnic diversity doesn't bring discord but makes our society rich and tolerant. We must nurture and allow every opportunity for this diversity of culture and traditions to flourish.

Our Mission

To establish a just society based on humane values while continuously upholding the self-esteem of the nation. The PTI will restore the sovereign and inalienable right of the people to choose political and economic options in accordance with our social, cultural, and religious values. We are broad-based movement for change whose mission is to create a free society based on justice. We know that national renewal is only possible if people are truly free.

Our leadership approaches the people with sincerity and a sense of history and we pledge to commitment to:

Freedom from Political, Economic and Mental Slavery - A self reliant modern Islamic Republic
Freedom from Injustice - Inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice
Freedom from Poverty - 50 percent increase in per capita income in 5 years
Freedom from Unemployment - Two million new jobs every year
Freedom from Homelessness - 2.0 lac new housing units every year and complete ownership right to millions living in Katchi Abadis
Freedom from Illiteracy - Full literacy in 5 years
Freedom to Generate Wealth
Freedom from Fear - Complete Freedom of thought and expression
Freedom for Women - Free education up to Matric for girls from poor households.
Equal right for minorities - no religious discrimination
ShahbazEllahi (Saturday, December 10, 2011)
Old Saturday, December 10, 2011
40th CTP (PSP)

Quote:
Leaders always adopts any specific ideology which in turn thoroughly examined by people and if such ideology appeals them they become the followers. Here is the script of ideology of Pakistan Tehreek-e- Insaf with an aim to present it for the noble and competent members of this forum for comments please:

"All our national life stooges of the past and present colonial masters have led us. Their contribution has been merely to mortgage our children's future and short change our dignity by making compromises under the guise of the much-abused supreme national interest."

Our Ideology

As a nation we cannot progress as long as our economy depends on handouts from international lenders and donors. The policies of international lenders have strangulated the capacity of the ordinary citizen to live a life of dignity. We must strive for self-reliance. The goal of self-reliance does not in any way imply that we isolate ourselves from the global economy. It only shows our conviction that by restoring the trust of the people in public institutions we can harness their potential and mobilize them for a better tomorrow.

We offer a new and credible leadership that is committed to restoring Pakistan's political and economic sovereignty by building a new bond of trust between the government and the people. Only through the active participation of the people can we collectively mobilize our human and material resources to forge ahead on the road to a confident and self-reliant nation.

We are committed to political stability through credible democracy, transparency in government and accountability of leadership. We believe in federalism and functional autonomy to the provinces.

We strive a moderate society that banishes hatred and religious bigotry. We are focused on addressing the root causes of religious extremism, which are injustice, poverty, unemployment, and illiteracy while Islam and the Two-Nation Theory remain the bedrock of Pakistan's foundations, religious dogma must not be used to whip up passions to create fear in society. On the contrary, a truly Islamic society advocates tolerance, moderation and freedom to practice the religion of one's choice without fear. Sectarianism is a curse that must be eliminated from society.

Our family values bind society. We must preserve and strengthen them, as they are our strengths for the future. Despite the grinding poverty and injustice, it is the structure of the family that keeps the social fabric intact. Mere passing laws do not change ground realities that force parents to send their children to work. We cannot ignore the present dismal of the children in terms of their right to healthcare, nutrition, and education. Our mothers need to be healthy and educated to properly nurture our young.

An Islamic Society must care for its senior citizens who are most vulnerable. They need special attention and care as not only are they vulnerable, but also most valuable and yet most neglected part of society.

Pakistan is a great experiment in nurturing and sustaining political unity among diverse people based on common ideology. Despite the common strands of national unity, we have rich and diverse cultures, including those of the religious minorities. Cultural and ethnic diversity doesn't bring discord but makes our society rich and tolerant. We must nurture and allow every opportunity for this diversity of culture and traditions to flourish.

Our Mission

To establish a just society based on humane values while continuously upholding the self-esteem of the nation. The PTI will restore the sovereign and inalienable right of the people to choose political and economic options in accordance with our social, cultural, and religious values. We are broad-based movement for change whose mission is to create a free society based on justice. We know that national renewal is only possible if people are truly free.

Our leadership approaches the people with sincerity and a sense of history and we pledge to commitment to:

Freedom from Political, Economic and Mental Slavery - A self reliant modern Islamic Republic
Freedom from Injustice - Inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice
Freedom from Poverty - 50 percent increase in per capita income in 5 years
Freedom from Unemployment - Two million new jobs every year
Freedom from Homelessness - 2.0 lac new housing units every year and complete ownership right to millions living in Katchi Abadis
Freedom from Illiteracy - Full literacy in 5 years
Freedom to Generate Wealth
Freedom from Fear - Complete Freedom of thought and expression
Freedom for Women - Free education up to Matric for girls from poor households.
Equal right for minorities - no religious discrimination
Great... If this is PTI then i am IN... )
Old Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hamza Kahlon is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
@shahbaz :
Completely agree with you bro. Sorry samina but your comments, in my opinion, fail to qualify as valid arguments, or arguments of any type. "in my opinion" it was more on the lines of you 'venting'. In conclusion, they were devoid of any facts or ground realities.
No offence intended.

As for the topic...following is everything i have to say bout it:

CSS Forums - View Single Post - Imran lost ambition of Revolution
ShahbazEllahi (Sunday, December 11, 2011)