Friday, May 10, 2024
12:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default Where is China?

Russian foreign minister condemned the recent attack on Pakistan's sovereignty a couple of hours ago but so far China has not passed a single statement in the favor of Pakistan?
Is this all weather friendship?
Is friendship with china deeper than oceans and higher and himmaliyas?

Pass comments over the silence of China.

Note: China also followed the same way in history when Pakistan was in the grip of chaos.

Regards,

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

China has already issued the statement in favour of PAK.the statement was issued before Russia and was more severe than that of Russian one.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
China has already issued the statement in favour of PAK.the statement was issued before Russia and was more severe than that of Russian one.
source?

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
source?

just google it and you will know,my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
just google it and you will know,my friend.
China condemns NATO strikes on Pakistani troops | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Read this and match with the precised points of Russia.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/28/no-ex...ty-russia.html
feel the difference of words.

Dua bhurgri is on a distinguished road

Well as per my opinion the statement conveyed by China is satisfying for Pakistan.. I want to ask U that what spaced ur opinion? How far ur expectations rise in friendship with China?

Hamza Kahlon is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
After going through these articles, i think Chinas response is good enough.
Keeping in view that in the aftermath of may 10 raid of bin ladin inside pakistan and the very threatening tone that America took with us, I remember it was solely because of Chinas severe response that America got off our backs and changed their tone and expressed the desire of 'co-operation' again. China went as far as saying that ' Any attack on Pakistans sovereignity will be considered an attack on China'.
In my opinion I think China's response is satisfactory as I have no doubts about how important it is for China that Pakistan remains stable.

As for russia, the statement is entirely diplomatic in the sense that russia obviously wants to counter the growing influence of America in our region. As for Pakistan, even though we got off to a bad start, its always in the interest of Russia to have good relations with Pakistan. This is also in reaction of growing influence and co-operation between America and India.

Il conclude by saying that in the current scenario,if posdiblethe Pakistan-China-Russia nexus can prove to be more beneficial and rewarding economically and for co-operation in trade, military and other areas. I think it is inevitable for countering America.

I welcome opinions that disagree or agree with me.

God bless
Desireheaven (Tuesday, November 29, 2011)
40th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 330

junaidd will become famous soon enough

The state machinery here has a habit of idealizing China's relationship with Pakistan as some sort of a Romeo and Juliet affair of international relations.

Of course, as students, we know that there's no such thing as a "friendship" in international relations. Instead, only interests are permanent and as of now, China uses Pakistan to gain access to the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf to expand its naval presence beyond the South China Sea. China also buys up our raw materials and then dumps billions of dollars worth of Chinese goods into Pakistani markets due to which out local manufacturers either suffer or become bankrupt in some cases.

The scale Chinese investment is, at the same time, very insignificant in Pakistan as compared to its investment in South America and Africa (for the extraction of iron ore, oil and other resources).
The Following User Says Thank You to junaidd For This Useful Post:
Rida Abid (Monday, December 05, 2011)

Hamza Kahlon is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidd View Post
The state machinery here has a habit of idealizing China's relationship with Pakistan as some sort of a Romeo and Juliet affair of international relations.

Of course, as students, we know that there's no such thing as a "friendship" in international relations. Instead, only interests are permanent and as of now, China uses Pakistan to gain access to the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf to expand its naval presence beyond the South China Sea. China also buys up our raw materials and then dumps billions of dollars worth of Chinese goods into Pakistani markets due to which out local manufacturers either suffer or become bankrupt in some cases.

The scale Chinese investment is, at the same time, very insignificant in Pakistan as compared to its investment in South America and Africa (for the extraction of iron ore, oil and other resources).
This discussion was related to the attacks on pakistan and russia and china's condemnation and not on the economic nature of our relation. Pak-china relationship is much more than just sea routes and china's investment etc. They co-operate in many areas.
Yes, typically, countries being friends is based on the mutual interest of both. But no doubt pak-china relations have been exactly romeo juliet type. Much more like 'a friend in need is a friend indeed' policy that both have excercised,especially china. Also, this friendship is based on deep trust b/w the 2 countries. It is time tested since the inception of china.

Anyways its your opinion.
God bless

Asgharstar is on a distinguished road

friend , china is not police for your security , why beg from other , the insulting policies of the govt , towards friends countries , really annoying them to step back from their ties , when Pakistan leave America and taken china the center of all affairs ? , when Pakistan leave support for America in their saying in the regional context , it much better for china's to show ignorance , so that the leader wake up and step ahead to reach a fact that we are on the loss since we become the core front country against so called false Terrorism .go to hell our sincerity and shame our power of nuclear and great sophisticated arm forces , in spite with greatest strength of imaan we are on the loss ??..unbelievable