Friday, April 26, 2024
06:39 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 23, 2006

atifch is on a distinguished road
Default difference between musalmaan and momin

dear members let me know about ur view about this;
musalmaan aur momin main kia farq hay?

Khadija Rathor is on a distinguished road

hi dear
well, Musalmaan ALLAH ko manta hai aur Momin ALLah ki manta hai
hope thats enough
regards

atifch is on a distinguished road
Default perfect

that was the perfecr answer
and i guesww its from ishfaq sahibz fan?

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Post Details

Great reply!!!

I add a few more things here...

[Ignore the first two or three lines in the below image... rest of the lines shed some light on the issue...]

(The above extract is from Ma'ariful Qur'an -- a tafseer written by the late Grand Mufti of Pakistan, Mufti Muhammad Shafi (RA), son of Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (RA).)

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.

Khadija Rathor is on a distinguished road

@ jsmawais
thanx dear . great effort on ur part ,amazing
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Khuram is on a distinguished road

@ Jsmawais

Besides Shias, the two earliest sects of Islam were (i) Khawarij and; (ii) Murjiahs

'Khawarij' were that group which separated from Hazrat Ali (RA) at the time of war of Siffin ... which was fought between Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Ameer Maawia, Harzrat Ali's rebilious Governor of Seria.

The point of view which you have presented, was first emphasized by this group 'Khawarijities'. According to them 'Eman' was not just the name of 'belief' because according to them, external compliance to religious prayers was the necessary component of Eman. So according to them those who did not comply with the external religious prayers etc. were 'kaffirs' even if they had true belief in Islam.

It is important to remember that according to them, even Hazrat Ali (RA) was Kaffir for he had accepted the proposal of "Tahkeem" at the time of Siffin war. It was this group i.e. Khawarij who had made planning to murder Hazrat Ali (RA) ... and Hazrat Ali (RA) really got murdered in the hands of a Khawariji person, as a consequence of this same planning.

As oppose to this extreme view, the point of view of 'Murjiah' was that the only component of Eman was 'belief' and the matter of compliance to external prayers related to person's relationship with God. According to them, whether such a person was Kaffir or not ... it was known only and only to God. For them, humans had no authority to consider such persons as kaffirs.

Secondly according to Khawarji faith, committer of major sins was a Kaffir. Whereas according to Murjiahs, such a person was not Kaffir as final decision about such a person also rested with the sole discretion or Will of God.

You can better judge which of the opinions can promote secterianism and which one is a best solution to this problem i.e. secterianism.

Thanks!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

I believe that MOMIN is something above MUSALMAN. A musalman can become a momin by efforts/prayers, etc.

Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation

Translation by: SHAKIR:

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the f Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."
(002.062)

In order to take reward from Allah ... there is no need even to be a Muslim. Those who (i) believe in Allah and last day and; (ii) does good ... despite the fact whether they are (i) Jews, (ii) Christians or; (iii) Sabians .... they are promissed for their reward by Allah... and there is no fear for them.

Thanks!

Above is the reply to "Eman Islam ke baghair Mutabar Nahi" ...

Secondly I shall like to see any proof that 'Islam' starts with 'external prayers' and completes in 'belief'....

Everyone knows that Islam starts with Kalima-e-Shahadah --- i.e. BELIEF

Thanks!
Old Tuesday, October 24, 2006

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Smile Open your eyes...

My dear Khuram bhai...
I respect your reply...
But, clean your eyes !!!!

Do you see something now?
If someone says Kalima by the tongue, then this is Islam. Even if he does not pray, give zakah, fast, etc. he is still a Musalmaan. You misinterpreted the extract. That was tafseer by one of the greatest Hanafi scholars who have seen the face of earth.

I am aware of Khawaarij and their extremist views. I do not adhere to any of them. I am Ahl-e-Sunnat Wal Jama'at --> Hanafi. Hope you understand what this means.

Jazakumullah khair!

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.
Closed Thread