Monday, May 06, 2024
10:11 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 28, 2011
40th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

Suman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the roughSuman is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaidd View Post
You know, this is quite interesting.

MQM has calculated that Imran Khan does not challenge its power-base. But Imran Khan will split the ANP's vote-bank along with the PPP's and the Nawaz League's in Sindh.

So for MQM to allow the PTI this rally was a political move and not just an attempt to please the army.

However, background interviews with certain political players indicated that the Sunday show of strength became possible only after a tacit understanding between the PTI and the MQM and the latter would have been given prior assurances that Mr Khan or any other leader of his party would neither say uncharitable things about Altaf Hussain nor would they challenge the electoral dominance of the MQM.

The MQM believes that Mr Khan cannot dent its vote bank, which largely comprises Urdu-speaking people in Karachi and Hyderabad, but he is capable of snatching the support or votes of the Pakhtun people from the Awami National Party (ANP) and some religious parties.

So you meant to say PTI has army’s support that’s why MQM allowed it to hold rally in Karachi to please army? Yes your point of some understanding prior that rally between MQM and PTI seems quite convincing.MQM is a party which go by the tide of time.im sure in future they would not mind having alliance with PTI.for MQM power is important,it does not matter with whom it is sharing that.PTI may have some seats from Urban areas but I don’t think it will score good in rural Sindh because in rural Sindh people rarely feel comfortable with a non-sindhi leader.moreover hereditary and biraadari politics have strong roots there.Yet Imran khan can manage to grab some seats from rural Sindh if he manages to bring some heavyweights into his party from rural Sindh.Multiple political parties have always been source of conflict in Karachi.now PTI is also in the race.MQM cannot tolerate sharing its vote bank with anyone.Most likely is the split of ANP’s vote bank because pakhtoons have now another choice also.Its position will be decided in upcoming elections.For now though they have quite a good vote bank but little presence in provincial assembly.

@ Rockstar.

Aitzaz does not seems to joining PTI for now as it is apparent from his speech at PPP rally in Larkana yesterday.

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough

Yes! indeed. I agree with Suman that IK is just running for power and for it he attracting people who are not for change rather for power. IM will collision with any party even with those whom today he say corrupt or terrorists. He is even joining hands with Musharaf's people then for what type of change are we waiting for? Then why just blame PPP or other parties? I can not understand even educated people do not understand this simple thing, one should think rationally rather than emotionally.
Yes, Suman I agree with you. PTI will not make success in rural Sindh. He did not mention rather offered anything worthy for rural Sindh or talked about the betterment of Sindh. We can not say that he is source of change for whole country. Pakistan is not just make up of urban areas he should also need to talk rather think about rural ones. Further he can not do anything rather not willing to solve Balochistan problems. He just wanted follow Sharif by talking about Balochistan in the rally. Earlier he did not much talked about Balochistan issue; a very important issue than his mush talked issues.
It is easy to say hard to deliver. This is nothing more than empty promises. I confess that he succeeded to attract rather show large number of people by playing Pashto and National songs which keep the crowed motivated for waiting. But this is not enough. This is not what we need; what we need is proper goals and strategies. How to combat terrorism, hatred, poverty, climate changes(big issue for rural areas of country) and list goes on(other than his so called important issues).
I can say this is just change of face hmmm this time we have good face(I do not think so but majority of people say this).
This is my will that he get success and come to power that we can see his real face a face behind his beauty.
The Following User Says Thank You to Irtika For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Thursday, December 29, 2011)

REDROSE is on a distinguished road

It is premature to judge Imran Khan before he actually gets in to power. People of Pakistan have both negative and positive assumptions about him.
One thing I must say that we as a nation are extremely idealistic about our leadership. We want a leader who is innocent like an angel but we never try to understand that if leaders are human beings then human beings cannot be perfect or innocent. Same is the case with Imran Khan. He made mistakes during his political journey but most importantly he admits his mistakes. We are in search of leader who must be genuinely human being not a super hero.
For all those, who are of the view that Imran Khan is man of establishment and with inclusion of politician of past in his party, won’t let him to deliver are making judgement on their own baseless assumption. The best way to judge someone is to judge someone’s past achievements and failures. On the basis of Imran’s past achievement, I can imagine his future achievement as a leader. It may be my just optimistic approach but I can’t judge his future by judging his intentions as intentions are only known to Allah.
As far as, music in his gatherings is concerned then it is an innovative thing to charge the crowd and keep them motivating. Have we forgotten the role of Noor Jehan’s melodious voice during the war of 1965? These things just create an environment of patriotism.
Now about his road map, I must say that in this country there is law and policy for everything but real issue is of implementation in true spirit. If he says that he will eradicate corruption in 90 days then what’s the point in asking how he will do it. We have law about punishment of corruption and all we need is to implement fairly for all. He says the country is not poor and he will produce employment for the youth and if you ask about the road map then it is simple that we just need to rely on our resource and exploiting our mineral resources will definitely create opportunities.
Now about issue of Baluchistan and issues which require power to solve them. What else he can do about discussing it? I hope once he gets in to power, then he just needs to ensure that Baluchistan gets it share from federation and its fair utilization for people of Baluchistan.
PPP belongs to sindhis (notorious Sindh card), ANP belongs to Pashtuns (Khyber pakhtunkha), PML(N) belongs to Punjabis (big brother of all provinces) , MQM belongs to Muhajir (Jiye mohajir) and PTI belongs to Pakistanis (above all sectarianism, religious and linguistic divide).
One nation, one party…. PTI

My Father
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to REDROSE For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Sunday, January 01, 2012), Faisal86 (Wednesday, December 28, 2011), Gulrukh (Wednesday, December 28, 2011), Last Island (Wednesday, December 28, 2011)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Exclamation

Those who accuse Imran khan of having support from establishment....well he has...so what ??? koi khuch kar sakta hai??? secondly Is it Indian establishment...I dont know log dartey kiyon hain establishment sey..Is it Anti Pakistan ?...Who was patron of Nawaz Sharif during his entry into politics?...It was (my fav) GEN.ZIA na ? ..aur ye do(2) bhai agar khuch kar saktey hain to kar lain...hangami ijlaas n tactics to stop fellow party men from leaving party..I really laugh at their misery..aqal ayi per boht dair sey..

Long live PTI(Even if establishment sponsored)
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Sunday, January 01, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Agree with Gulrukh.

Pakistani establishment always keep the interest of the country as Priority No1.
and they are good in achieving their target.

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Agree with Gulrukh.
Pakistani establishment always keep the interest of the country as Priority No1.
and they are good in achieving their target.
sociologist better know how to flame the discussion and for kepping temperature high they passed such statement. Mention list of their good deeds.how they promote interest of pakistan by undermining its sovereignity, by sowing seeds of war among muslims,
Or by leasing pakistan lands,
Or by providing NATO supply line,
By flaming sectarianism,
Or by undermining bureaucracy,administration .
Yes hat off to them,
They did one thing that is protecting nuclear arsenals very well.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ sadia Shafiq

One by one plz ....

About soveregenitiy ..... Sovergenity belongs to the nations that are economically well-off. When was pakistan a soveregin country in its history ?
(beggers cant be choosers)

Seeds of war among muslim ..... where, when ?

Leasing of land ...... economic interest.

Nato spply line ....... result of political deal without taking establishment into confidence.

Sectarianism ........ Result of proxy war between Iran and sauida on pakistani soil.

Bureaucracy ....... It need to be undermine more as most corrupt and politicized.

Faisal86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
sociologist better know how to flame the discussion and for kepping temperature high they passed such statement. Mention list of their good deeds.how they promote interest of pakistan by undermining its sovereignity, by sowing seeds of war among muslims,
Or by leasing pakistan lands,
Or by providing NATO supply line,
By flaming sectarianism,
Or by undermining bureaucracy,administration .
Yes hat off to them,
They did one thing that is protecting nuclear arsenals very well.
Agree with you Sadia, But I don't know why Gulrukh always tends to mould every discussion towards the status of Establishment. Establishment might be holding some higher status and prestige according to her , still the role they usually play here in Pakistan is not meant for them and many people are staunch critics of the role being played by ISI and Army. There are democratic institutions other than the so-called establishment through which the goals could be achieved in a rather effective manner. Moreover, the establishment is just undermining the unity of the nation. It is playing a vital role in instigating anti-state feelings. Ruling through stick is not the handy method to help developing a consensus over diverse issues.

Nevertheless, there is no evidence that could establish the fact that Imran Khan is being backed by the establishment. The third force was the need of the hour which fortunately appeared in the form of PTI. Had there not been PTI, the revolution of the sort of Arab countries would have been the last option for the masses.
SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, December 28, 2011)

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ sadia Shafiq

One by one plz ....

About soveregenitiy ..... Sovergenity belongs to the nations that are economically well-off. When was pakistan a soveregin country in its history ?
(beggers cant be choosers)

Seeds of war among muslim ..... where, when ?

Leasing of land ...... economic interest.

Nato spply line ....... result of political deal without taking establishment into confidence.

Sectarianism ........ Result of proxy war between Iran and sauida on pakistani soil.

Bureaucracy ....... It need to be undermine more as most corrupt and politicized.
pakistan was never remained sovreign due to governe Raj and then direct military involvement. They want to rule and begged aid.
2.*seeds of war..*ISI and military supported Taliban first against Northern allaince. Now THE same proved menace for us.
3. ,4, 5 ... Haha justified . Army care for interest .Really ?? How .lame excuze for their bad deeds.
6. Who is not corrupt ? Tell me .army??
ISI?
Or military bureaucracy. I pointed toward civil bureaucracy . Army upgraded military bureaucracy at the cost of civil.
I do not want to go in details. This wl lead toward off-topic discussion.
You are'nt able to point out good deeds of establishment:p
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Going off topic.
Closed Thread