Friday, May 10, 2024
10:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 20, 2012

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
It happened_ It was_ they left:
Br!
It happened, but Will Happen Again, In Sha Allah

It Was, but It will be... In Sha Allah

They Left, but, they will come & Rule again, In Sha Allah.

Allah SWT says in Qur'an Al Kareem:

جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا (الإسراء): 81

Haq Aa gaya our Batil Mit gaya, yaqeenan Batil to mitna he wala ha.
(Or as Said by Allah SWT in Qur'an Al Kareem.)

What required is that, we, perform our duty and fulfill our responsibility.
May Allah SWT help us all and our Families to perform our duties and to fulfill our responsibilities. Ameen.

Quote:
Keep on praying, Dear.
Obviously Prayer is the weapon of a believer Br. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to MAA_LLM For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Tuesday, January 24, 2012)
Old Saturday, January 21, 2012

M MAZHAR JADOON will become famous soon enough

What is this nuisance? On the name of education we are destroying our nation. Once I visited Bahria University, I stunned when I saw a young female student maintained hug publicly with his male counterpart and kissed his cheeks and the same repeated from other side, and even worse condition in other so called distinguished universities of our country. I argue that these institutions are fashion industry rather than the center of education.

In fact getting education is one of the fundamental obligation of a Muslim. Once the Muslims were the super power because they were faithful to the teaching of Islam. Now today we are the bone of contention for non-Muslim militant countries because we don’t care towards the commandments of Islam and its teachings. Western culture is very dangerous for the world and although western civilization commands the globe now a days but at the same time it is on the brink of destruction.

Pakistani generation is enough lazy to adopt the passion and zeal of mastering the faculties of science and technology. But their utmost care is for cultural change - they feel comfortable only when they wear coat paint, speak English, promote barrier free engagements of opposite genders in different hours and vice versa. So what we are copying is a weakness not a power of West. If we don’t struggle to refrain our society from such type of immoral and un Islamic concerts/tendencies then our mental slave ness and dark future is obvious.

“ AA TUM KO BTAOUN K TAQDEER E OMMAM KIA HAY
SAMSHEER O SANAN AWAL, TAOUS O RUBAB AKHIR”

Regards:

M MAZHAR KHAN
kiyani (Sunday, January 29, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Saturday, January 21, 2012)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
@ alyshoa

The religion came in the discussion because the owner of Punjab Collage is a former member of a religious student organization (Jamiat) which by force stops musical functions in collages and consider it as a "HARAM" activity. But when it comes to promote his own collage and make money through education, the same activity becomes "HALAAL"

Therefore I often think religion(Islam) is not responsible for morally corrupt people. If "conscience" of one is guilty and made paralysed. How could you expect one to be loyal to his faith or religion?? Such religious people has contributed their best to degrade Islam in the world in the name of being religious.
kiyani (Sunday, January 29, 2012), Sociologist PU (Saturday, January 21, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

@ Mazhar jadoon

Baharia university type culture is also practised in LSE Lahore and some other "Elite institutions" of the country.

@ Malmeena Khan

Agree with you. When it comes to make money they forget everything that Islam teaches. Have not you seen "Bismillaha Charas Shop" in FATA area where a Khan sb is selling Charas and and other Narcotics with Tasbeehi in hand rolling the beads fastly with fingers ?
Old Sunday, January 22, 2012

MAA_LLM will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
@MA LLM Thanks Bhai for such beautiful pieces of advice and for guiding me ... here in this thread I loved discussion because I learned and "with respect".
Al Hamdulilah !
Respected Sister, its really soothing to know that you gain from mine and other members' posts. All praise to Allah SWT, the All Mighty and All Knower, the All Wise.
May Allah SWT bless us all and our families with true and beneficial knowledge and help us acting upon and implementing that. Ameen.

Quote:
Well,I had left participating in "Discussions" just because of the behaviour of people that was sarcastic and impudent.They argue not to learn but just to win !
Well, your signature suggests that you dont't like to quit, but you quitted, Strange !
Old Sunday, January 22, 2012
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAA_LLM View Post

Al Hamdulilah !
Respected Sister, its really soothing to know that you gain from mine and other members' posts. All praise to Allah SWT, the All Mighty and All Knower, the All Wise.
May Allah SWT bless us all and our families with true and beneficial knowledge and help us acting upon and implementing that. Ameen.

Ameen

Quote:
Well, your signature suggests that you dont't like to quit, but you quitted, Strange !
1)Discussion is not meant for "winning" or "Losing" that's why I don't mind "quitting"

2)A wise person should not compromise on "respect" and should not argue with those who don't know how to respect others' opinions.

3)I didn't quit,that's why,I'm here again
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
zuhaib ahmed (Tuesday, January 24, 2012)
Old Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Public, private campuses House wants concerts banned | ePaper | DAWN.COM

Ki meray qatal k baad us nay jafa say tuba !
Farrah Zafar (Thursday, January 26, 2012)
Old Wednesday, January 25, 2012
42nd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 136

Alyosha will become famous soon enough
Default wasted-youth

Wasted youth – The Express Tribune
The Following User Says Thank You to Alyosha For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, January 26, 2012

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about

I have been enjoying the ebb and flow of discussion that has so far taken place under this thread. At times, I felt like participating, but I held myself because the discussion have been in some fashion going to stumble into religion at some places. Now when the element of religion into the issue has been talked about in detail and the members participating in the discussion have agreed on some points unanimously, I would like to share an editorial published in today's Dawn which throws light on the issue of a rumour-led stampede which caused the death of three women in a college-based concert in Lahore.
But before you read it, I would first of all pray that May ALLAH the soul of the deceased rest in peace (Aameen). Read it as follows:

Proposed ban on concerts

STAMPEDES, tragically, can take place in all manner of circumstances. It could be a religious festival or a musical concert where those attending the festivities sense fear, real or perceived, and try to make a dash for the exits with disastrous consequences. An act of terrorism or even unbridled enthusiasm could also trigger similar results. The fact of the matter is that people can be crushed or suffocated to death in stampedes anywhere. One such incident took place recently in Lahore, where three young women, all of them students, lost their lives in Lahore at a concert at the Alhamra Cultural Complex.

The organisers may be faulted for a disaster that could possibly have been averted through measures aimed at preventing such fatalities. But what did the Punjab Assembly do in response? On Tuesday, the assembly approved a resolution moved by a member of the PML-Q which called for a complete ban on ‘objectionable’ concerts in all public and private educational institutions in Punjab. There are several points to be considered here, and they are not to be taken lightly. One, who gets to define, and on what grounds, the precise meaning of the term ‘objectionable’? Why shouldn’t students, or anyone else for that matter, be allowed to enjoy a concert in a country that offers few avenues for entertainment? Then there is a larger question. Many believe that the move in the provincial assembly has its origins in an ultra-conservative mindset that is simply using the stampede as an excuse to further an ideology of persons of a certain bent. It could also be argued that other parties in the assembly possibly backed the resolution because they did not wish to be seen as condoning ‘objectionable’ behaviour. Banning the right to entertainment makes no sense and we hope better counsel will prevail when it comes to lawmaking.

source: Proposed ban on concerts | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Regards