Tuesday, May 07, 2024
01:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 10, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I think, Law,Lawyer's values & Court are discussed here. aren't?

However, you can drive any meaning since its your democratic right.

Khush rahyn.

Regards,
We are not discussing here the technicalities of law and constitution, but the interest of country, by condemning individual acts.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
, as far as the flow of time is concern, it demands that every member of lawyers movement should work honestly to preserve constitutional clauses, instead of taking ''U-turn''.
Both-Bench & bar have to give blood,toil,tears and sweat to achieve this cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
,Time is highly favorable to save our institutions and political norms, so flow of time is indicating something else.
I wish a lawyer's stance could revitalize this system but its unlikely.

Prayer Break.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
Well cssforum is not a court hearing. I am begininng to sense you are trying to offend me now . Do I look like a fool to you
Not at all, I never meant that.

Inconvenience if any caused by me is regretted.

Regards,
mhmmdkashif (Friday, February 10, 2012)
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Both-Bench & bar have to give blood,toil,tears and sweat to achieve this cause.

I wish a lawyer's stance could revitalize this system but its unlikely.

Prayer Break.
Bench is already doing so, as far as bar is concerned, it should also fulfill its promises with judiciary........

If ''a lawyer's'' wish will revitalize the system, we will never be able to get rid of the curse like NRO, as ''a lawyer'' has said that ''what will the outcome of writing letter to swiss courts,we will not be able to get that 6 billion rupees back''.is that statement is not paving the way for corruption????

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Very interesting topic though.
Aitzaz has no doubt lost his credibility to the larger extent.
He came in front to defend the most corrupt government in the history of Pakistan. Does it not mean ,backing corrupts is also a type of corruption?

Public debt from 1947 to 2008 : 6 trillion
and It has doubled from 2008 to 2011 as: 12 trillion

Prime Minister should have resigned earlier from premiership if moral values are taken into account.
What is the role of chief executive;
1. he himself corrupt
2. his cabinet is corrupt
3. there is no rule of law in the country
4. bad governance has completely destabilized our resources and institutions
5. Poor Foreign policy till 15 December 2011.
6. President letter in foreign newspaper praising American role
7. Jobs for political activist not for educated class of the country
8. writing letter to Swiss authorities
9. Supporter of Musharraf and NRO
10. Implementation of 18th amendment, Aghaz e huqooq e balochistan , benazir income support programs

There is also a big list besides above in which efficiency of Premier clearly imply that he does not deserve to be PM.

Beginning with main point that, Aitzaz on the one hand stands behind the nation and on the other hand supporting the demon incarnates who not only devastate country's development and progress but also throwing nation to the state of chaos and complete instability.
Thus, to me ,whosoever help and provide advocacy to the current government would be considered equally responsible for country's instability.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
azeegum (Friday, February 10, 2012), mano g (Friday, February 10, 2012), Samina Malik (Saturday, February 11, 2012)

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

@ All

Is this democracy for which you all together loudly and clearly support on forum or plutocracy or gerontocracy or what?

Inflation rate has marked history in the country.
crime rate is augmenting along with deprivation and human and natural loses.
reforms at border security are brought under umbrella of All parties conference but reforms in public sector have never been brought collectively or individually.
Foreign direct investment is declining.
Institutions like PIA ,RAILWAY ,STEEL MILL ,Education and State bank have been completely razed. still we say democracy is the best revenge.
still we support and defend rule of few families.
The current rulers are greatest violators of democratic system in the world that must be pinching soul of its so called founder Abraham Lincoln.

It is inexplicable to see that why you all support such system that has done enough to nosedive your country's progress and economic growth.

On the contrary, the current judicial system at the lower level faces enormous problems yet intelligent people like Aitzaz Ahsan render yeo man's service to prime minister not the system that has thousands of cases pending at provincial or district level.

His affiliation and prompt support to PM clearly shows that he himself is the believer of favoritism , nepotism ,despotism ,cronyism and bad governance.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
azeegum (Friday, February 10, 2012)

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately this issue is being taken as a war between vice and virtue Its not the case.I believe the present set up to be the bunch of thugs. But the other side is not comprised of angels.It is power tussle between the two sides.

What prevent the Superemecourt to take up the other issues of national interest? Why so much time is being wasted upon a single case. Ok If Gilani is found gility , conict him. Why Media hysteria has been created? Conviction of Gilani wont make the heaens fall.They should announce a erdict instead of lingering the case and remain in the news.

Why superem court turned its eyes blind on the corruption in its lower ranks? Transparency report rank Judiciary as 5th most corrupt department in the country, but believe me it stands on the top Just go one day to the lower courts and see the plight of people.

What was motivation behind appoiting people of questionable records in high courts? Why Supremecourt dont take up Mahran Bank Scandal case? Why the issue of a diplmat who had to pay for highligting corruption of a General who was Pak Ambassidor in Indoneshaia? Why Supremecourt has done nothing agsinst Generals who assisted Musharaf in imposing Emergency of 2007? Why Supremecourt dont take notice of corruption cases against Shareef Brothers whose caseswerewithdrawn by an arrangment that was by no means less than NRO?

I belive it to be non issue. Aitzaz Ahsan is not angel he is lawyer and moretothat a politicion. I am and was neer his fan. yes I am fan of Miss asma Jahngir as a Lawyer and upright person who can stand by words.

The issue of Aitzaz not appearing before CJ is not simple. To my bare understanding no lawyer file a case to a specific Judge. Itis the prerogative of either Regerstrar or CJ to allot the cases to specific Benches.I persume that there might be an informal agrrement between SC and Aitzaza whereby cases of Aitzaz were notbeing shifted to CJ.

If AH had announced that he wont appear before CJ , dont you think that CJ should equally share the blame for fromering the bench under his headship and then alloting the case to that bench? Aitzaz Just filed Intra Court Appeal not to a specific Bench but before SC? It is equal fault on part of CJ to take that case.There may be motiation to win moral adantage by sendingthe message t6o poeple thathe dismissed Aitzaz Appeal

This doesnt mean that i belive Aitzaz to be an angel.His wife is inolved in LPG scandel. One lawyer told me that he take 1M Rupees for just filing a cse in SC with his name because his cases are not alloted to CJ I dont endorse authenticity of this information but this is what i was told

That said, what i wana share is that it is a power tussle.It is not fight of virtue and vice Other thing that this Judiciary has done nothing, yes nothing for to improve Judicail System of pakistan so far. It can be verified by any one. Just ist the nearest court and see the situation.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Saturday, February 11, 2012), SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, February 15, 2012), Tassawur (Friday, February 10, 2012)

ravian786 will become famous soon enoughravian786 will become famous soon enough
Wink

He is a great man and much more intelligent than all of us on this forum
We should not be impatient,He is a lawyer and has every right to take any case,appear before any bench.
I am not supporter of PPP but like the level of the competency and attitude of Mr Aitazaz.
Nation makes someone hero after decades and make him zero in few moments......Is it fair??
This is due to this hell Media which is always there for a cross fire.Who are we to judge him morally and professionally..
Carry on Ch Sahib
Tassawur (Friday, February 10, 2012)

khanmushab is on a distinguished road

I was shocked to hear the respective views on the verdict of CJ by Mr Aitizaz, we considered him the custodian of judiciary. He compromised on his principles. We are never against the democracy but it is in our vested-interest to raise the voice against the corruption. It is said by PM that the people will decide our fate. In addition to that 18 Crore people are demanding that Govt should write the letter. So anyone advocating the stance of PPP is actually promoting corruption, no matter MR Babar awan or Mr Aitizaz. Everyone is bound to answer the courts but PPP lead government has disobeyed.

khanmushab is on a distinguished road

I was shocked to hear the respective views on the verdict of CJ by Mr Aitizaz, we considered him the custodian of judiciary. He compromised on his principles. We are never against the democracy but it is in our vested-interest to raise the voice against the corruption. It is said by PM that the people will decide our fate. In addition to that 18 Crore people are demanding that Govt should write the letter. So anyone advocating the stance of PPP is actually promoting corruption, no matter MR Babar awan or Mr Aitizaz. Everyone is bound to answer the courts but PPP lead government has disobeyed.