Monday, May 06, 2024
01:44 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, February 14, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 51

Thanked 1,424 Times in 486 Posts
mano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to beholdmano g is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKARIYAN01 View Post
i was great supporter of aitzaz,,,,,,,personally i was fan of him but now he totally loses his dignity as well as credibility,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bat wohi ha k aitzaz sab itna sabr kia tha thora or kr letay asar k time roza to na tortay,,,,,,,,,,khair aitzaz sab kon senate ki seat mubrik,,,,,,,,,,,

or jahan tak apki ye bat ha k PM sab jail jayen gay to is say nizaam badaly ga to it's totally a misconception,,,,,,,,,,,,PM sahib apni innings khel chuky hen or ab wo abdul qadir gillani ko tayar kr chuky hen ab unki bari ha,,,,,,,,,,,ye mulk to in k bap ki inherited jaghir ha,,,,,,,,jo bap k bade us k bety ko hi transfer ho gi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aik chore jaye ga to dosra chore uski jaga pay aa kr beth jaye ga,,,,,,,,,

pagal to ham awam hen jo kabhi aitzaz sab ka sath dety hen or kabi in gillanio, zardario, sharif zadon ki auladon ko apny kandhon par othaty hen,,,,,,,,

so agar nizam badalana ha en sab gillanio, zardarion, sharif zadon ko reject krna pary ga,,,,,,,,,,,,

KHUDA NAY AJ TAK US QOM KI HALAT NAHI BADALI
NO HO JIS KO KHYAL AP, APNI HALAT K BADALNY KA,,,,,,,,,,
Discussion is not going anywhere, the point is still same, i.e, the outcomes of Aitazaz's U-turn
Old Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mano g View Post
the outcomes of Aitazaz's U-turn
The outcome of Aitzaz's U-turn will be more and more concession in penalty for Murshad Pak . Murshad Pak otherwise seems ready for his fate which will ultimately gain PPP some political gambit. The outcome for Aitzaz is, well, he will gain only criticizm for his self. Senate seat would have been no problem for Aitzaz in any case, so I don't count it as a gain. Murshad Pak ne lagta hai koi bara khatarnak chilla kaata hai Aitzaz ko saath rakhne ke liye .
mano g (Wednesday, February 15, 2012)
Old Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The outcome of Aitzaz's U-turn will be more and more concession in penalty for Murshad Pak
Aitzaza can not buy time. Whenever an accused is charged by the court , s(he) is given at least 7 days to respond to charge. Delay of 5 to 10 days is very normal.If any other lawyer would have been there in place of Aitzaz , buying this much time would not have been a big deal. Those who are well conversant with legal procedures must know that judges normally allow delay of one to tow dates to the lawyers on petty excuses by the lawyers such as i am not prepared , I am busy, i hav eto appear in other court. An other practice that is found very often in courts is that if a party want some extension , it change the lawyer on the specific date. Now when the lawyer plead before court he/she says that i taken case today so need preparation.

So the court has done no favour by fixing next hearing date to the desire of Aitzaz. Unfortunately Media Pundits who are maintaining this stance are doing either out of their ignorance to the legal procedures or in order to catch public opinion.

Being Precise, following is the out come of Aitzaz Purported U-Turn(though i dont call it U -Turn)

1- PM got one of the excellent Jurist to plead his case.

2- Aitzaz firmed his affiliation with his party in difficult time.

3- Aitzaz icurred wrath of many among lawyer and General Public.HJis reputation has suffered.

4- If this case ends in some back the channel settlement(and its likelihood cant be ruled out) then Aitzaz is the best option to mediate between the both parties.

5- A relatively well reputed and sagacious person rose to eminence in the ranks ofPPP.Previously he was being ignored.

6- (I am not agreed though )The chance of Aitzaz' s getting post of Chairman Senate. This is what many believe but i don't subscribe to this view. The reason is that Aitzaz stands on a place where such posts are much below to his stature. If posts were his motive, he could get highest slots before but he spurned the offers of PM, Governorship etc.At this point of time, when PPP tenure is left so short and uncertain, any post can not be the motive behinds Aitzaz' taking the case of PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saleeqa Batool For This Useful Post:
Asgharstar (Wednesday, February 15, 2012), chfarooq (Wednesday, February 15, 2012), Invincible (Wednesday, February 15, 2012), SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, February 15, 2012), Tassawur (Wednesday, February 15, 2012)

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Aitzaza can not buy time.
Concession is not just limited to buying time. If the court invoke article 62(g) against Gillani, he will be barred from being elected representative for five years and even Presidential pardon, which will save Gillani of a jail term, will not revoke that. Who else can be better than Aitzaz in persuading the bench not to do so . Anyways, until the final conviction comes we can only speculate. Remember Aitzaz is Gillani's attorney, not PPP led government's .

Asgharstar is on a distinguished road

for self interest in Pakistan the loyalties changing all the time ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Asgharstar For This Useful Post:

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Very interesting topic though.
Aitzaz has no doubt lost his credibility to the larger extent.
He came in front to defend the most corrupt government in the history of Pakistan. Does it not mean ,backing corrupts is also a type of corruption?

Public debt from 1947 to 2008 : 6 trillion
and It has doubled from 2008 to 2011 as: 12 trillion

Prime Minister should have resigned earlier from premiership if moral values are taken into account.
What is the role of chief executive;
1. he himself corrupt
2. his cabinet is corrupt
3. there is no rule of law in the country
4. bad governance has completely destabilized our resources and institutions
5. Poor Foreign policy till 15 December 2011.
6. President letter in foreign newspaper praising American role
7. Jobs for political activist not for educated class of the country
8. writing letter to Swiss authorities
9. Supporter of Musharraf and NRO
10. Implementation of 18th amendment, Aghaz e huqooq e balochistan , benazir income support programs

There is also a big list besides above in which efficiency of Premier clearly imply that he does not deserve to be PM.

Beginning with main point that, Aitzaz on the one hand stands behind the nation and on the other hand supporting the demon incarnates who not only devastate country's development and progress but also throwing nation to the state of chaos and complete instability.
Thus, to me ,whosoever help and provide advocacy to the current government would be considered equally responsible for country's instability.
I` ve read in recent runnig thread posted by kursheed Alam "our biggest problem is -- hum sovreginity ko halwa samjty hen " And i AM TOTALLY agreed . you are pointing what has been already or pains expeienced individually . Think at broader prospective and do not blame govt .ager aap be PM hoty to yae he karty me sure ..wrna PM na hooty(ager aap corruption na karen)
Tassawur (Wednesday, February 15, 2012)

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
I` ve read in recent runnig thread posted by kursheed Alam "our biggest problem is -- hum sovreginity ko halwa samjty hen " And i AM TOTALLY agreed . you are pointing what has been already or pains expeienced individually . Think at broader prospective and do not blame govt .ager aap be PM hoty to yae he karty me sure ..wrna PM na hooty(ager aap corruption na karen)
Defending a bad point with negative approach leads where? certainly to the society of bad lot.
We,Pakistani,in the name of broadmindedness, always become too realist and rationalist particularly when accountability is to be done of the treacherous rulers.
If, you are saying that, i would have been corrupt premier then you are mistaken to larger extent.Take for the granted i would be corrupt premier in future, what should be your policy or stances then? you will have to realize me my mistakes, make me accountable, portray me in public as corrupt rather than asking others to be supporter of me.
If it is broader perspective to state that until you are not corrupt you can never me PM then sorry to say i am proud of having one sided approach because system of Premiership can never be corrupt but whosoever runs it could be venal.
In simple words, Pakistan territory is not corrupt but whosoever practicing corruption in it,is solely responsible for his/her acts.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:

SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Defending a bad point with negative approach leads where? certainly to the society of bad lot.
We,Pakistani,in the name of broadmindedness, always become too realist and rationalist particularly when accountability is to be done of the treacherous rulers.
If, you are saying that, i would have been corrupt premier then you are mistaken to larger extent.Take for the granted i would be corrupt premier in future, what should be your policy or stances then? you will have to realize me my mistakes, make me accountable, portray me in public as corrupt rather than asking others to be supporter of me.
If it is broader perspective to state that until you are not corrupt you can never me PM then sorry to say i am proud of having one sided approach because system of Premiership can never be corrupt but whosoever runs it could be venal.
In simple words, Pakistan territory is not corrupt but whosoever practicing corruption in it,is solely responsible for his/her acts.

Regards,
Well, zulfiqar mirza should be modeled in this context Or Aitazaz who wanted to sustain democratic set up. I think , you have got what me put forward.you are human. Corruption in transitional phase is inevitable. When Current govt set up , CJ lead judicial activism then allowed NRO :p Now CJ woke up. i will see what suits to pak political system. Which issues can make it stand and will dump those which lead to system collapse. I wl work for system and with evolution and constitutional reforms make my country supereme

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Well, zulfiqar mirza should be your in this context. Or Aitazaz who wanted to sustain democratic set up. I think , you have got what me put forward.you are human. Corruption in transitional phase is inevitable. When Current govt set up , CJ lead judicial activism then allowed NRO :p Now CJ woke up. i will see what suits to pak political system. Which issues can make it stand and will dump those which lead to system collapse. I wl work for system and with evolution and constitutional reforms make my country supereme
I need not any zulfiqar mirza ,if i am honest enough ;i am one man army this is what an honest approaches.
as far allowing prevalence of such democracy that does abuse norms of democracy at large,is biggest folly of aitzaz or whosoever advocates it here and there.
Chief justice is not the issue, whatever he had to do ,he did it amicably and efficiently.
your few notions are above my understanding hence no they are left unaddressed
As far evolutionary period is concerned, it is noteworthy, constitution of Pakistan addresses almost all the problems hence supremacy of the constitution should be intact and rule of law should be strictly followed if you want to see Pakistan prosperous and a developed country.
regards,

Quote:
I need not any zulfiqar mirza ,if i am honest enough ;i am one man army this is what an honest approaches.
as far allowing prevalence of such democracy that does abuse norms of democracy at large,is biggest folly of aitzaz or whosoever advocates it here and there.
Chief justice is not the issue, whatever he had to do ,he did it amicably and efficiently.
your few notions are above my understanding hence no they are left unaddressed
As far evolutionary period is concerned, it is noteworthy, constitution of Pakistan addresses almost all the problems hence supremacy of the constitution should be intact and rule of law should be strictly followed if you want to see Pakistan prosperous and a developed country.
regards,
Nation is divided between ideologues. Precursor of each ideology favored his heroes. "one man show" was'nt allowed in ISLAM. Yes, these one man rule rendered cönstitution just a piece of paper(zia).superamacy of constitution had been hampered by dictators..constitutiön of ISLAM has all formulas to solve particular problem.if pak constitution tells all problems then why there are series of ammendments? Waqar why you left a particular clause un-answered saying out of understanding. NRO formed the democratic govt then why CJ was'nt momental at that time.