Thursday, May 09, 2024
05:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 01, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post

Untrue. Petroleum Development Levy, petroleum surcharge and carbon surcharge is unjustifiable thus must be revamped.

To discourage private vehicles, Our government has to take initiative to improve public transport sector but who cares..

In these "Hartaals" they are the victims not perpetrators.

Ainuddin Kibzai:

Agreed! I can rationalize your agony in your piece of writing.
plz elaborate why these surcharges are unjustifiable?
yes I agree government has to take the initiative to improve public transport sector.
and if the traders are perpetrators then why do they support these hartaals?
my father is also a shop-owner and he always says that these hartaals are a great loss and damage to business.
Old Sunday, April 01, 2012

kashi687 is on a distinguished road

to be honest we the so called revolutionary youth is just here for facebook and twitter..Thats it.Lets face the fact that our youth is here to just braging and modernaisation synopsis in the drawingrooms. .
Old Monday, April 02, 2012

Iftikhar rind is on a distinguished road

The main culprit here is inflation.If dollar was around 65 to 70 then there might have been less grief. I have watched some international analysts talking that how bad is US economy.After world war 2 its credit rating dropped from AAA to AA ,the dollar is suffering devaluation,how come it still is going strong against our rupee. Well the only problem is that our rupee is on a nosedive path towards devaluation because of the huge loans our gov takes for its pleasure to make new ways for corruption. Who is going to pay back this loan , 'Govt' pssst which government there is no govt in pakistan we live in the wild wild west trying to survive among these barracudas. We the sheeple (people) of Pakistan can do nothing about it why bcoz of democratic system. We have one of the worst illiteracy rates in the world so thats why the illiterate people say our sons have to be clerk in Govt organisations we must support our mpa so that he can help us in bradari and police problems. So we select few Literate people can do nothing about it. The problem is not only democratic system but the whole system including Defence organisations which handled the baloch insurgency problem so poorly that they now only want freedom(which God forbid may be possible due to the personal interests of super powers) I am not in any way endorsing Fuedal Sardars that come on tv shows and whine about miseries of balochistan. They dont give a damn abt baloch people they only shed crocodile tears. Second could somebody explain me why AC are not banned in this country why CNG kits are banned. IF all the house hold consumers stop using their AC the energy shortage could be solved immediately. But as always the decisions in this country are made for the profits of ruling elite and so now they are grabbing Lpg licenses in due time to make it alternate for cng and for that they had to increase the CNG prices. ALAS how miserably powerless we are, we are stuck with this govt and for those who would like to prefer martial law cannot even dream of it now. Not bcoz the establishment is afraid of this govt or supreme court but because unfortunately we have literally no allies in this world not even china anymore cant go into depth for details but long story short " It is not President Zardari responsible for the current mess in out country but all of us the illiterate awam, the mna, mpa , police, lawyers, shopkeepers everybody" if you are a follower of Islam then you would be well aware that the more corrupt the people the more corrupt elite would rule upon them.

Abdullah88 is on a distinguished road

well said Iftikhar bhai. so ab ap ka next step kia hoga? hum ne point out tou kar li sare masle masail. ab solve koun karega in problems ko. koun dosron k lie khud ko taklef me dale ga. koun ye apni soch badle ga. koun apni jaan se ziada dosrun ki jaan ko aziz samjhe ga? who.. sari discusion me har koi point out kar raha hai problems par koi b solutions nh de raha??? why? koi kis ko blame kar raha hai tou koi kis ko.. akhir humare future steps, future actions kia honge? kia jab ye aag hum NOT YET club tak pohche gi tb hum koi solution ke bare me sochainge? hm?? this is really a serious issue.. hum sub ko mil kar kuch karna hoga.. please members suggest your solutions towards this problem. we, the youth, have powers beyond measure.

Iftikhar rind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah88 View Post
well said Iftikhar bhai. so ab ap ka next step kia hoga? hum ne point out tou kar li sare masle masail. ab solve koun karega in problems ko. koun dosron k lie khud ko taklef me dale ga. koun ye apni soch badle ga. koun apni jaan se ziada dosrun ki jaan ko aziz samjhe ga? who.. sari discusion me har koi point out kar raha hai problems par koi b solutions nh de raha??? why? koi kis ko blame kar raha hai tou koi kis ko.. akhir humare future steps, future actions kia honge? kia jab ye aag hum NOT YET club tak pohche gi tb hum koi solution ke bare me sochainge? hm?? this is really a serious issue.. hum sub ko mil kar kuch karna hoga.. please members suggest your solutions towards this problem. we, the youth, have powers beyond measure.
Salam bhai the problem is not from today's era so no matter how good solutions anybody provides there is no will to accomplish it. There are thousands of solutions for our problems but the will to solve the problems is absent. Hmmmm NO 1 Problem is law and order which is quite bleak in the entire country. We dont even need to worry about taliban or america as our police under the supervision of mna mpas and political parties safeguard gangsters who feed on blood of people. So maintaning law and order is the need of the hour for some economic stability.
2. Ban AC's in the entire country because 80 90 % run on qundas (bitter truth) it may help to curb the ridiculous energy crisis. Meanwhile build more nuclear reactors if possible and try to produce electricity from local resources like COAL which are abundant.
3. We dont need any external enemy population explosion is a critically serious matter 2 child per family should be enforced (yeah right third world country) who is going to enforce the law.
4. PUBLIC TRANSPORT SHOULD BE FEASIBLE ENOUGH FOR BOTH POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS. IMAGINE 1 BUS WITH 30 SEATS WITH 30 PASSENGERS VS 30 PEOPLE DRIVING THEIR OWN VEHICLES. {HUGE ENERGY SAVINGS}
SO the list can go on and on but what i mentioned earlier is the lack of will which is the main hindrance.

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

i think solution of Pakistan problem is just 1

sab hukmaranoo ko aik jahaz main dal kar samondar main gharq kar do........:@ i hate them all

previous minister of water and electricity RAJA perviaz ashraf (i think) words rasied my BP too much ......." dams will take 10 years so we stoped working on it" uuuuuuuuuffffffffff 4 sal tu guzar daya han ap ki hakoumat na aur kitna sal aur kitni genration mazeed ya kalmat sunian gae aur suffer karian ge.......:@

there is no reason of rising prices of petrol why we dont protest.......it is true that we cant leave travelling, we cant leave eating, etc etc

but if chief justic of Pakistan take notice on memo gate .........why not on building of dam? which I think must be top priority

yes we middle man, we internet addict generation is still sleeping, we dont have courage to sacrifice.

but the problem is also the lack of leadership.........lack of will ..........lack of courage.....

we can give lesson to these politicans if we become couraged ...........but when that courage will come that i dont know

still hope full for my country

regards

FarhanB29 is on a distinguished road

"well it's traumatic And Dramatic situation in my opinion,

we all got the materialistic and selfish approaches in each class as one f fellow discribe'd.
Last night m watching that "AIr Traffic Controller" Will also join the PROTEST CLUB.
It may be agenda of Govt that every1 shud Join that Club and no 1 at works,
that will declear Govt.MAZLUM also.
we have country full of talent but no platform 2 explore them,
This is related to Economic side of a country.
Our Govt,have the FAUJ of Ministers in 100's of Ministries.
1 Have asked about Progmatic solution,and other said M Middle Class.
:-(
There is only two MAjor Ministries shud be in Capital
1.Economics Related
2.Defense Related

And other controlled by Provinces.
We have Solutions but No time becoz WHO CARES. we have to push the tiresome load burden'd by our family or society.
So evry1 just GOING On ,sometimes join the Protest Club Other wise enjoys the load shedding at home.
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah88 View Post
2010 ki bat hogi shayad, PTI ki tsunami se boht pehle, main ne iss forum pe ek new National Party ka idea rakha tha. Aor apne tk main ne ispe apni locality me kam b kia hai thora sa. Usi idea ko le k aj Imran Khan ja ra hai har sheher. Wohi masla, wohi log, waise he halaat, karo BOL BACHAN ab b. Tb koi ni tha Maai ka Laal to practical ab b koi ni hoga. Han, ab kam az kam PTI ka platform zaror hai. Magar wo b SMQ jaise politicians se bhar ra hai, Ticket to us train ka b boht mehnga ho gaya hai.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
plz elaborate why these surcharges are unjustifiable?
Please go through this article to understand its mechanism.

http://www.weeklypulse.org/details.a...8&storylist=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
and if the traders are perpetrators then why do they support these hartaals?
my father is also a shop-owner and he always says that these hartaals are a great loss and damage to business.
Traders are victims, Political armed wings are perpetrators.

Regards,