Tuesday, May 07, 2024
05:13 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2012
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 101

Najam Nawaz Saqib is on a distinguished road

This is not an emotional statement. This is total logical to block the supply of terrorists.
The Following User Says Thank You to Najam Nawaz Saqib For This Useful Post:
IrfanShahid (Thursday, May 17, 2012)

cssravian is on a distinguished road
Pakistan time to 'move on'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-with-US.html

M.Wasi Usman is on a distinguished road

It is good to open NATO routes

Lodhi Bhai is on a distinguished road

Just want to quote the ayahs of the glorious Quran on this matter that is infact the reality.

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves.

Sura Al-Rad (13) Roukh 2/6

Whatever misfortune happens to you, is because of the things your hands have wrought, and for many (of them) He grants forgiveness.

Sura Ash-Shura (42) Roukh 4/5

We ourselves are responsible for the current situation of our country, we always blame our leaders but we donot look ourselves that what we are Alas!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lodhi Bhai For This Useful Post:
IrfanShahid (Thursday, May 17, 2012), Mukarrum (Friday, May 18, 2012)
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012

IrfanShahid will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by we love Pakistan View Post
If you just put emotions aside then you would realize that pakistan can't afford to Block NETO supply. PPP block that for a period much longer then the expectations.
It is not matter of emotions as Allah SWT has declared that yahood o nasara can never be friends of muslims in Al-quran, then why we can't understand or we don't want to understand. Why Pakistan cann't afford to block NATO supply? Q k hum samjhty hain hamara razik america hai..(Astagfirullah)wo hamari help nahe kary ga tu hum tabah ho jaein gy..Actually it is matter of mind set..and we don't recognize Allah swt..
Mukarrum (Friday, May 18, 2012)

MisbahMalik is on a distinguished road
Default What resuming NATO supply means to me

I am a born Pakistani, I am a die-hard Pakistan, I am a Pakistani who wouldn’t think for a moment to defend my country. I am not me, I am a voice of 180 million people living on this soul. Americans, I would rather call them invaders, as when we sneak through the history, we find them poking their nose in every matter of the world. From the Hiroshima, Nagasaki to Vietnam, Sudan, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, they waged war for their interests. These wars resulted in death of millions of people. Justice was never done to the families who lost their loved ones in dozens.

Pakistan is my country, Pakistan is my heart, its my soil, I am writing my heart out, which may be stark, may be bitter but wouldn’t be a lie. For me, America is that monster who when starving eats their own heirs. You call upon resuming the Nato supplies, how on earth do you even think about it?. Is it the same NATO which bombarded Pakistan once which resulted in injuries of many Pakistani Soldiers? Is it the same NATO which attacked the Pakistani soil, martyring all the soldiers on Salala check post?. How would you justify to the blood of those who stand still defending your land?.

I see, the international community is pressurizing us, it is playing the same old dirty tactics that it has always played to debunk Pakistan through every mean. First it dragged Pakistan into a war which has costed thousands of lives and Billions of rupees to Pakistan, the end result remains nullified. Then it slowly started to kill our dignity and honor by pinching our sovereignty. Each day a drone attack, evading the international border, penetrating into the Pakistani territory, killing as many people as they wanted. Sometimes, the unfortunate school building, sometimes a market, sometimes a domestic home. Then you used our routes for NATO supplies and didn’t pay even a penny to us for that, you just didn’t stop there, and then you attacked our soil, killed our soldiers.

I ask, on what moral grounds you ask to resume NATO supplies? I ask my ruling class, have you forgot the pathetic agonizing attacks? Or may be your conscience is asleep, Oh but in a very deep sleep. Each day, I die morally, each day when I see my ruling class prostrating to the people who are killing my land. Eventually this nation will die morally, there will be 180 million bodies walking around but dead! yes Morally Dead. Thank you America, Thank you Leaders.

By

Rana Usman.
IrfanShahid (Thursday, May 17, 2012)

mujahid ch is on a distinguished road

Sooner or later we will have to take a stand against america so why not now in the form of blockage of Nato Supply.
if wee will open the supply, the previous scenario will be repeated but that time we will be too late.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

NATO supply route should be opened on the basis of new terms and conditions.
Taxes should be imposed on NATO supply.
Deal with Americans on Civil Nuclear technology and lessening Indian presence in Afghanistan.
Apology should be sought from USA on preemptive strikes(Salala).
Drone attacks should be lessened or drone technology should be demanded.
Peace in Afghanistan is largely depending on peace in Pakistan, hence Pakistan's demands (recommended by parliament) and growing American hatred feelings in Pakistan should be given a focused view.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Thursday, May 24, 2012)

Lodhi Bhai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
NATO supply route should be opened on the basis of new terms and conditions.
Taxes should be imposed on NATO supply.
Deal with Americans on Civil Nuclear technology and lessening Indian presence in Afghanistan.
Apology should be sought from USA on preemptive strikes(Salala).
Drone attacks should be lessened or drone technology should be demanded.
Peace in Afghanistan is largely depending on peace in Pakistan, hence Pakistan's demands (recommended by parliament) and growing American hatred feelings in Pakistan should be given a focused view.

Regards,
What about releasing the Aafia Siddiqui? Where is our dignity and honor?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodhi Bhai View Post
What about releasing the Aafia Siddiqui? Where is our dignity and honor?
What about the family who was killed by Raymond Davis?
Where was your honor?
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Thursday, May 24, 2012)