Tuesday, May 21, 2024
06:24 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana chudhary View Post
@sabahat

first the question of selection of ruler;

as you say that all caliph were selected by different way but if you see then you realize that one thing is common ; selection of the "best" person and by the best person or persons.
as Holy Prophet(PBUH) selected Hazrat Abubakar R.A and that time Prophet(PBUH) has the authority to do this. 2nd caliph selected by the person who is the selection of the Prophet(PBUH). but despite of this Hzrat Umer R.A asked people about his selection. and then 3rd and 4th caliph were appointed by the people who were the most pious and responsible personalities means shura .
then you can say that the order of quran that " hukumat ahel logon k hawaly kro" is varily implemented at that time. but after it you know how the situation is changed.
now a days it is not difficult to find out a person who is pious and most responsible but the need is that the ulmas of all sects as well as the whole nation have to forget their major differences on minor issues and agree on some common points .

second difference between immamat and khilafat:

this is most controversial issue between two major sects and i hope if you are the student of islamic studies you must have the knowledge about it . but in general the meaning of khalipha is vice (naib) so it is most suitable word for islamic ruler who is the vice of Allah and Holy Prophet(pbuh) . but it is not necessary that the ruler must called caliph just as now a days modern words also utilized. because islam is not the religion of words but it is the religion of works.

in last islam never ever creats problems for us but it makes our life more easy
but the condition is that we have to follow it in its true spirit not according to our objects. just remember the order of Allah "appoint the best person"
caliphate system is not valid for present world..i mean there are lots of different opinions and beliefs. Pakistan is having a mix of all different school of thoughts of islam. so it is not appropriate to bring one sect system. I think islam has given us the divine system based on masawat, social welfare system is the requirement for today Pakistan and it can be done through by true democracy.. The democracy can be prevail if all of us elect people with true vision..
sabahatbhutta (Wednesday, June 06, 2012), saleem2000 (Monday, June 11, 2012)
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012

sana chudhary is on a distinguished road

@atif

if you read my first post then you know that i also appreciate the democracy system in pakistan also i say that democracy firstly introduced by islam. this time i answerd the question about appointment of caliphs not on the importance of cilaphat.

but the thing is that is the democracy in pakistan is according to islamic rules???
there is no need to tell the answer . so i only tried to answer the main question of sabahat k islam main political system ki example hy k nai ??
so i explain about example not about importance.

regards

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

@ sana

first you only emphasizes on the selection not the whole system that was at time of khilafat. I am not against it but I was trying to state that it is almost very much difficult to have a system like that example is very much clear what are your views on so called arab countries. and i also suggest that democracy should be based on masawat system in islam. and in the last Imamat is something else you can not compare Imamat with khilafat.. both have different definitions.
sifatali (Thursday, June 07, 2012)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

@All
A very healthy discussion we are having and I am glad that we are having it without any fear of being declared as Kaafir i.e. the Fatwa...
It is evident that Islam has not provided any iron skeleton of a political model...
Islam has deliberately left this with us to adjust ourselves and our political structures with the need of the day.....
and I am very happy to conclude that despite many evils, Pakistan is and will remain an Islamic state. We do not need to change the form of government rather the substance is needed to be changed...
The basic principles of Equality, Justice, Benevolence and Welfare do not only need to be applied to the state operations but also to the individual lives. Coz there can not be established an Islamic state unless the residents be made Muslims.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Atif Supermacy (Thursday, June 07, 2012), saleem2000 (Monday, June 11, 2012), sifatali (Thursday, June 07, 2012)

sifatali is on a distinguished road
Default Islam religion of peace and unity

islam is the religion of peace and unity. Our holy prophet united not only twelve scattered quresh tribes but also, he-PBUH- brought whole arabia under his flag. He always defended Madina from Quresh. He never attacked Quresh but at the conquest of Makka. But Makka was conquered without bloodshed and general forgiveness was given to makkans. Mauta took place because of one of the messenger of the prophet slaughtered. War Hunnain was a kind of defence as pre-emption. Our holy prophet won the hearts of Quresh through his morals.
Old Saturday, June 09, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
when I read the Islamic history.. I find that there was a difference in the method of appointment of each Kahlifa and each kahallifa had a different view of running the business of government... Like the 1st Khalifa Hazrat BAu Bakar Siddique R.A was nominated by Muhammad S.A.W,,, The 2nd Kahlifa Hazrat Umar R.A although nominated by Hazrat Abu BAkar R.A but Hazrat Umar R.A presented himself before the people of Madina/Makkah to legitimize his nomination.. The 3rd Kahlifa HAzrat Usman R.A was nominated by a Shura ( consultative commitee).. and there was a divide in Shura on the nomination of 4th Khalifa....
I don't want to create any controversy my sole intention is to get answers of my quests...
Which political model we should adopt????
Also there is a divide in Ummah on issue of Political model... Pakistan is a diverse country... Some sects support Khilafat while some Support Immamat....
Which is suitable for Pakistan, keeping in view its diversity......????
i am agree with your views...... but please elaborate your statement that 1st caliph was nominated by prophet. i am also student of history i followed A Short History of Islam by Mazhar UL Haq didn't find that which you wrote in your post....... and your work on political model of Islam is extra ordinary........ best of luck God Bless you
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
i am agree with your views...... but please elaborate your statement that 1st caliph was nominated by prophet. i am also student of history i followed A Short History of Islam by Mazhar UL Haq didn't find that which you wrote in your post....... and your work on political model of Islam is extra ordinary........ best of luck God Bless you
Thanx for appreciation..
You should share what you have read so that we can have a detailed discussion and I may correct myself.
I will be obliged to get your reply in this regard.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Monday, June 11, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Thanx for appreciation..
You should share what you have read so that we can have a detailed discussion and I may correct myself.
I will be obliged to get your reply in this regard.
the meetin at Saqifa Bani Sa'ida Alides Umayyad, Ansar they all are proclaimed that a successor out to be elected from them. Hubab bin Manzar one of the Ansar leaders, proposed that there should two chiefs one from Muhajreen and another from Ansar this suggestion was at once rejected by Hazrat Umar, he said there could not be two sovereigns in one state at this Hubab and Hazrat Umar exchanged hot words. even Hubab asked Ansar to expel Muajreen from their city in case they refused their rule. Abu Ubeda al Jarrah intervened and said " oO ansar! you were the first to uphold Islam. do not be the first also to sow the seed of dissension in it" then Abu Bakr pointing towards Hazrat Umar and Abu Ubyda said here are two companions of the prophet. chose anyone from them as chief" but both cried at once( you have already been his companion in the thaur. you are our chief. stretch forth your hand and they both took the oath of allegiance at Abu Bakr's hand thus soluting him as a khalifa or successor of the Prophet of God...........

cordialswap is on a distinguished road

AoA!
"Islam aur Siasi Nazriat" By Justice (R) Taqi Usmani

A great informative book indded on Islamic pol sys and as well as other systems.
Old Sunday, June 10, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
the meetin at Saqifa Bani Sa'ida Alides Umayyad, Ansar they all are proclaimed that a successor out to be elected from them. Hubab bin Manzar one of the Ansar leaders, proposed that there should two chiefs one from Muhajreen and another from Ansar this suggestion was at once rejected by Hazrat Umar, he said there could not be two sovereigns in one state at this Hubab and Hazrat Umar exchanged hot words. even Hubab asked Ansar to expel Muajreen from their city in case they refused their rule. Abu Ubeda al Jarrah intervened and said " oO ansar! you were the first to uphold Islam. do not be the first also to sow the seed of dissension in it" then Abu Bakr pointing towards Hazrat Umar and Abu Ubyda said here are two companions of the prophet. chose anyone from them as chief" but both cried at once( you have already been his companion in the thaur. you are our chief. stretch forth your hand and they both took the oath of allegiance at Abu Bakr's hand thus soluting him as a khalifa or successor of the Prophet of God...........
This issue can create controversy so we should avoid it, in this thread my intention was to discuss the substance, if we jump into the argument with respect to historical events we will loose the track.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Monday, June 11, 2012)