Thursday, May 16, 2024
06:43 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
@Ainuddin Kibzai

Brother, I am an ordinary person and cannot please every one. Obviously, when one has to take a stance/side, people supporting that point become happy and the others are unhappy or disappointed. I said what I felt right logically and rationally. When you are starting a discussion, please be prepared for opposition/criticism also. A discussion cannot always proceed according to your own perception/opinion. No one has tried to humiliate you or offend you. As Shooting Star said What members opined on your discussion topic was not pointed towards you rather it was in general context. I have gone through all the posts and haven't found any single word which was intended to offend you or disrespect you. I respect all members including you. You have seen that their are some members who somewhat favoured your opinion but members opposing your opinion haven't accused them of disrespect etc.

I could give you hundreds of example to negate your opinion/stance but I don't want to go into the discussion topic again. If you say its democracy then please try to understand the spirit of democracy. You know democratic govt cannot function without opposition. Every one should tolerate difference of opinion and this Forum has always been champion in this cause. You have every right to highlight your point of view but please don't indulge the same points like 'incompetent competitors' into the discussion again and again. It was not directed towards you and said in some other context which has already been explained by Last Island.

Stay blessed!
Usman Brother.
Sorry to say but the Last Island had uttered those words just after my post. It was the very first comment I received. If you say that it was nor directed at me then I am sorry to admit that I am taken as an infant who can't understand anything.
Brother. I was ready to expect the opposition ever since I initiated the thread. I am not afraid of opposition but I was really stunned by the observation as to how many Mature aspirants forcibly took the debate towards some other direction.
Just read my comments where I kept on, kept on and kept requesting the members as to what my prime cause of concern was.

And dear brother. There is huge difference between opposition and SARCASM.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: posts merged
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainuddin Kibzai View Post
Usman Brother.
Sorry to say but the Last Island had uttered those words just after my post. It was the very first comment I received. If you say that it was nor directed at me then I am sorry to admit that I am taken as an infant who can't understand anything.
Brother. I was ready to expect the opposition ever since I initiated the thread. I am not afraid of opposition but I was really stunned by the observation as to how many Mature aspirants forcibly took the debate towards some other direction.
Just read my comments where I kept on, kept on and kept requesting the members as to what my prime cause of concern was.

Brother, with due respect, you claim that your purpose of this thread was to point out those repeaters who despite being in their desired group reappear to improve their position/merit. But on the other hand, in your very first post you have mentioned:

Quote:
The two latest toppers.
2009 Topper --- a repeater.
2011 Topper --- a repeater
A matter of.......??????
Now, tell me whether these toppers were improving their positions?? You should know that they reappeard to get/improve their groups which is the right of every candidate. I don't deny the fact that there might have been some candidates who reappear to improve their position despite being in their favourite group. But how many are such candidates?? Can you give me a dozen of examples of such repeaters in CSS History??? If you know one or two such candidates and generlize this to the extent that such repeaters are making life difficult for fresh candidates, its not true.

Now if you suggest measures to penalize repeaters. Think this way: suppose a candidate prepares for 2 months and manges to qualify but can't get allocaiton/desired group. Further suppose that next year, he prepares for 4-5 months. Now there is a fresh candidate who has been preparing for exam for a year or even more. Both are competing in next year, don't you think fresh candidate will be better prepared than the repeater? Now, if one proposes to implement penalties on such fresh candidates, will it make sense? Obviously not!! Giving an attempt doesn't install in some one super natural abilities to perform better in next attempt. One has to study like a fresh candidate to acquire good marks/position unless he/she is very lucky.

Term 'incompetent competitors' is not singular rather plural so how can it be intended for you? It has been said in general context for all those candidates who are afraid of competition and I also endorse its veracity.

Ainuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really niceAinuddin Kibzai is just really nice

Quote:
Brother, with due respect, you claim that your purpose of this thread was to point out those repeaters who despite being in their desired group reappear to improve their position/merit. But on the other hand, in your very first post you have mentioned:

Now, tell me whether these toppers were improving their positions?? You should know that they reappeard to get/improve their groups which is the right of every candidate. I don't deny the fact that there might have been some candidates who reappear to improve their position despite being in their favourite group. But how many are such candidates?? Can you give me a dozen of examples of such repeaters in CSS History??? If you know one or two such candidates and generlize this to the extent that such repeaters are making life difficult for fresh candidates, its not true.

Now if you suggest measures to penalize repeaters. Think this way: suppose a candidate prepares for 2 months and manges to qualify but can't get allocaiton/desired group. Further suppose that next year, he prepares for 4-5 months. Now there is a fresh candidate who has been preparing for exam for a year or even more. Both are competing in next year, don't you think fresh candidate will be better prepared than the repeater? Now, if one proposes to implement penalties on such fresh candidates, will it make sense? Obviously not!! Giving an attempt doesn't install in some one super natural abilities to perform better in next attempt. One has to study like a fresh candidate to acquire good marks/position unless he/she is very lucky.

Term 'incompetent competitors' is not singular rather plural so how can it be intended for you? It has been said in general context for all those candidates who are afraid of competition and I also endorse its veracity.
Usman Brother.
the sorry point of the discussion has been that the member picks up his favorable comment and build argument on that. Sorry to say but you have done the same.
You have completely neglected ( intentionally or unintentionally ) my comments in which I have CLEARLY mentioned the real cause behind initiating this very thread. Here is the comment number and my comments.
Comment # 3.
" I just want to quote that I have only voiced the concern of numerous CSS aspirants in the form of this thread of mine"
Comment # 34.
" Firstly, let me state the point here that this is not entirely my own opinion. I have been helping the tyro aspirants with every bits and pieces of experience and knowledge I have.
These are the concerns of the numerous CSS aspirants. I couldn't satisfy them with my replies to their very query.
I have posted this thread not only on CSS Forum but also on the CSS-related groups on FaceBook.
I have received quite logical and convincing replies from several CSP's and other semior members on various forums. "
Comment # 38.
" The thread was merely a mouthpiece of several tyro aspirants which I expressed on their behalf. "
Comment # 43.
" Brother, I just voiced the concern of several tyro aspirants and nothing else."
Brother Usman. this is the point I have been trying to make. I am sorry to say but you somehow missed these comments of mine and commented on the thread you wanted to.
Half truth is far more dangerous than a lie.
Ragards,
Ainu.

Quote:

I just kept on shouting, shouting and shouting but people heard what they wished to hear.
I kept, kept and kept on saying. I kept on repeating again and again, time and again but to no avail.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just kept on shouting, shouting and shouting but people heard what they wished to hear.
I kept, kept and kept on saying. I kept on repeating again and again, time and again but to no avail.
That is democracy dear , you have freedom of expression but others have no duty to listen to it (jk).
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Usman Brother.
the sorry point of the discussion has been that the member picks up his favorable comment and build argument on that. Sorry to say but you have done the same.
You have completely neglected ( intentionally or unintentionally ) my comments in which I have CLEARLY mentioned the real cause behind initiating this very thread. Here is the comment number and my comments.
Comment # 3.
" I just want to quote that I have only voiced the concern of numerous CSS aspirants in the form of this thread of mine"
Comment # 34.
" Firstly, let me state the point here that this is not entirely my own opinion. I have been helping the tyro aspirants with every bits and pieces of experience and knowledge I have.
These are the concerns of the numerous CSS aspirants. I couldn't satisfy them with my replies to their very query.
I have posted this thread not only on CSS Forum but also on the CSS-related groups on FaceBook.
I have received quite logical and convincing replies from several CSP's and other semior members on various forums. "
Comment # 38.
" The thread was merely a mouthpiece of several tyro aspirants which I expressed on their behalf. "
Comment # 43.
" Brother, I just voiced the concern of several tyro aspirants and nothing else."
Brother Usman. this is the point I have been trying to make. I am sorry to say but you somehow missed these comments of mine and commented on the thread you wanted to.
Half truth is far more dangerous than a lie.
Ragards,
Ainu.
Brother, where have I said that this is your concern? If you have voiced the concern of other aspirants then its also your duty to apprise them about the factual situation as I have mentioned in my posts.

Please also convey opinion of all other members (either in support or against the discussion topic) to those CSS aspirants. It is also my humble request to please inculcate into them the spirit of competition because unfortunately their concern doesn't seem maintainable and workable. How are they going to stand the real test of life if they start thinking on such escapism theories. I think you being a teacher can teach and guide them in a better way!
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Usman Brother.
Those comments from LI were justified, In fact, that was the most politest way to tell someone what exactly a "competitive" exam is. You were/are obviously not taken as an infant for understanding the implication of the comments but you obviously are considered as an infant for being emotional rather than being rational. Teacher saab kindly come up with arguments that are understandable and/or logical/rational.

Quote:
Brother. I was ready to expect the opposition ever since I initiated the thread. I am not afraid of opposition
The way you reacted and are reacting clearly negates the statement of you "Expecting" opposition & You might NOT be afraid of the opposition but I assure you that you are ANNOYED of the opposition, isn't it?

Quote:
but I was really stunned by the observation as to how many Mature aspirants forcibly took the debate towards some other direction.
Instead of requesting members and being emotional it would have been a better option to ACTUALLY read what the members are saying and then answering the reservations with logic rather than telling them how grieved you are with the opposition and how your expectations were ruined etc etc.

Quote:
It depends on the perception, If you perceive opposition as SARCASM then there's nothing much one can do, the perception has to come from within.

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

May be this is first time participation of Ainuddin in any discussion forum that's why opposition seems to him as sacrcasm.
Sorry no offense
Old Friday, June 15, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
That is democracy dear , you have freedom of expression but others have no duty to listen to it (jk).
No Kashif.
This is not Democracy but dictatorship where you keep on shouting but are left unheard. And I can some members clicking on the Thanks option as a part of the duty.

Quote:
Please also convey opinion of all other members (either in support or against the discussion topic) to those CSS aspirants. It is also my humble request to please inculcate into them the spirit of competition because unfortunately their concern doesn't seem maintainable and workable. How are they going to stand the real test of life if they start thinking on such escapism theories. I think you being a teacher can teach and guide them in a better way!
I can inculcate into them the terms by calling them " Incompetent Competitors"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukt View Post
Those comments from LI were justified, In fact, that was the most politest way to tell someone what exactly a "competitive" exam is. You were/are obviously not taken as an infant for understanding the implication of the comments but you obviously are considered as an infant for being emotional rather than being rational. Teacher saab kindly come up with arguments that are understandable and/or logical/rational.
I would have surely come up with the arguments but smelled that one is backed after another irrespective of the truth of the mater.

Quote:
The way you reacted and are reacting clearly negates the statement of you "Expecting" opposition & You might NOT be afraid of the opposition but I assure you that you are annoyed of the opposition, isn't it?

Instead of requesting members and being emotional it would have been a better option to ACTUALLY read what the members are saying and then answering the reservations with logic rather than telling them how grieved you are with the opposition and how your expectations were ruined etc etc.
I never said that I was annoyed of the opposition but I have stated time and again that I was annoyed by the rough manner in which my query was met. I was not hurt by the opposition but by the manner the post was met.

Quote:
It depends on the perception, If you perceive opposition as sarcasm then there's nothing much one can do, the perception has to come from within.
The perception is clearly perceived by the words in the written form and the words in the written form are here on the thread.
Just need to read them neutrally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
May be this is first time participation of Ainuddin in any discussion forum that's why opposition seems to him as sacrcasm.
Sorry no offense
I know the difference between Opposition and Sarcasm.

One of the members was doing a fine job in clicking the option " Thanks "
Old Friday, June 15, 2012

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Dear brother Ainuddin I know you know the difference between opposition and sarcasm. And I really appreciate your knowledge. If a member cliks THANKS button in response to a post it means he/she is agreed to that post and this becomes not a duty/JOB of that member rather agreeing with an opinion/view.

Dear bother it's your DUTY and JOB to face opposition with a broad mind. And if you feel sarcasm anywhere then you must convince the sarcastic with strong logical arguments. This would be quite appreciating. But if you keep on trying to plead in a childish way then it's impossible for others to hear you.
Apologize if I performed the duty of clicking THANKS on my like views'posts.
Closed Thread