Thursday, May 09, 2024
10:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 15, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post
What about Steel Mills case? What about Sarfraz case? N layman ko insaf lower court ny dena hota hai na k supreme court ny. Aur bahria town walon ki haqeeqat tou ek open secret hai. Aj layman sy aa kr poocho tou wo sbko galian dega but ye zaroor kahega k ik CJ sy thori umeed hai.

N dear layman sy paisa lena Gilani family k hr fard ny apny uppar farz kr rakha hai. PPP k ek worker ny FB pr CJ sy mutaliq yehi kaha tha but when I saw the comments of laymen I have found out what I have just said.
Lower courts fall under the jurisdiction of CJ.
If something goes wrong there none bt CJ is to be blamed.

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Cj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Lower courts fall under the jurisdiction of CJ.
If something goes wrong there none bt CJ is to be blamed.
I think he is trying to eradicate corruption at lower levels, just see the status of corruption cases against lower judges being tried in the form of sending references against them.

Anyways help me out in a serious matter. I want Saraiki to be a part of regional language in CSS Syllabus. If you also agree then tell me the way I can make sure that my voice is being heard.

Thanks
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

ham pakistani ! a monkey nation (jo k anchors k isharon py nachtay ha) ; ka problem ye ha k jab kise ko support krty tho uski koi khami ya ghalti hamay nazar ni ate aur na he un k khilaf koi bat bardasht krty , aur jis ko scold krty ya against hoty un ki koi achae nazar ni ati aur usy devil bana k piash krty.

i do agree that CJ is not an angle but please answer me one question "kya CJ ny ajj tak koi acha kam ni keya?"
Faisal86 (Friday, June 15, 2012)

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I think he is trying to eradicate corruption at lower levels, just see the status of corruption cases against lower judges being tried in the form of sending references against them.

Anyways help me out in a serious matter. I want Saraiki to be a part of regional language in CSS Syllabus. If you also agree then tell me the way I can make sure that my voice is being heard.

Thanks
kya sariki kisi school ya college main parhi jati ha?

Default School level

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
kiya Punjabi parhayi jati hai school level pr??

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
kiya Punjabi parhayi jati hai school level pr??
punjabi college level per parhi jati ha as a subject..........

Default Punjabi

Quote:
punjabi college level per parhi jati ha as a subject..........
That's good.Bahawalpur main Saraiki College and University both levels main parhai jati hai..

Manay yahin sy BA main punjabi parhi hai aur meray friends ny saraiki.

Quote:
That's good.Bahawalpur main Saraiki College and University both levels main parhai jati hai..

Manay yahin sy BA main punjabi parhi hai aur meray friends ny saraiki.
ok than it may be included in syllabus.........

u write letter to FPSC they will surly consider it

all the best

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
Abdul Q (Friday, June 15, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Lecturers of Saraiki have been recruited by Punjab government through PPSC.I believe there is a department of Saraiki in Bahauddin Zikarya University Multan.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kamran For This Useful Post:
very special 1 (Friday, June 15, 2012)

Default Thanks

Thanks to all who participated into this important matter.. I am not a saraiki but i don't want 6 crore people to feel the sense of deprivation..

Now as far as CJ is concerned I think he is a person whom Allah has assigned the most prestigious inheritance by the prophets. So he himself and we ourselves realize the importance of equity in our society. he has won International Justice Award 2012, and our president has won the title "Mr 10 percent" in the world.

A person is the best judge in himself..
The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Q For This Useful Post:
Sadiaeeman (Saturday, June 16, 2012)