Thursday, May 09, 2024
09:26 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, June 15, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
It is a fact that CJ is also a member of Elite Class and so he is no different to others.
Please elaborate your point that CJ is a member of Elite Class ...?

He is doing what ever he can do he is not elected man he is honourable judge and lower courts are corrupt that is very true but you know it is the whole society which are involve in it..and he is doing best what he can do...

and what i raise question was what behind it not criticize his honourable decisions and his character..

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Cj

Please read the following article to witness his efforts:
KARACHI: The International Council of Jurists (ICJ) has conferred the prestigious and world-renowned “International Jurists Award - 2012” on Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, in recognition of his contribution in the field of administration of justice.

The ceremony will be held in London on May 28 in which the award will be presented by Rt. Hon. Lord Phillips, President of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom in the presence of chief justices, law ministers, members of parliament, bar leaders, law teachers and journalists from different countries who have been invited for the prestigious occasion.

The award is a regular feature of the International Council of Jurists and some of the earlier recipients include Mrs. Justice Rosalyn Higgins, President of the International Court of Justice; The Rt. Lord Phillips, Chief Justice of United Kingdom, Ms. Justice Beverley McLachlin, Chief Justice of Canada; Justice Awn S. Al-Khasawneh, Vice President of International Court of Justice, etc.

The Chief Justice of Pakistan had put up a great resistance against the former military dictator and also became the inspiring icon for the historical movement of restoration of judiciary and in the year 2007, he was also awarded 'The Medal of Freedom', by the Harvard Law School Association.

Meanwhile, Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry said that provision of expeditious and inexpensive justice to all segments of the society is the first and foremost priority of the judiciary as provided in the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

He was addressing a two-day meeting of the National Judicial (Policy Making) Committee held on 27-28th April 2012 in the Committee Room of the Sindh High Court Karachi.
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=46614

thats good sharing AbdulQ...but our people don't give any recognition to our people for their effort instead they also use to blame them without having full knowledge...agar arsalan ne kya hai ttu iska jawab uss se loo na k CJ k character ke dhajya bekhair do aur agar yeh CJ kahin aur kisi aur country mai hota like USA , UK etc mai ttu ham log ussay praise kartay please you people appreciate him aur inshallah change har jaga aye ge agar top level ke judiciary theek ho rai hai ttu yeh affect neechlay level pe bhi aye ga..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Q View Post

Now as far as CJ is concerned I think he is a person whom Allah has assigned the most prestigious inheritance by the prophets.
I strongly object.

Instead of adoring a person exaggeratedly,we should try to strengthen the institution. What will happen in Nov 2013 after his retirement?
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think he is trying to eradicate corruption at lower levels, just see the status of corruption cases against lower judges being tried in the form of sending references against them.
Do you know that corruption references against 4 acting judges of SC is ready on the table of CJ but he is not sending that to the SJC. When you discriminate among people in justice, justice doesn't remain justice.

Quote:
Anyways help me out in a serious matter. I want Saraiki to be a part of regional language in CSS Syllabus. If you also agree then tell me the way I can make sure that my voice is being heard.

Thanks
Yeah its a very serious matter and thanx to you for raising that point. I think we should write a letter to FPSC as said someone. And if we are not heard we should file a petition in SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
ham pakistani ! a monkey nation (jo k anchors k isharon py nachtay ha) ; ka problem ye ha k jab kise ko support krty tho uski koi khami ya ghalti hamay nazar ni ate aur na he un k khilaf koi bat bardasht krty , aur jis ko scold krty ya against hoty un ki koi achae nazar ni ati aur usy devil bana k piash krty.

i do agree that CJ is not an angle but please answer me one question "kya CJ ny ajj tak koi acha kam ni keya?"
Don't use bad words for the nation. I strongly condemn that.
Yes i agree we should not blindly follow the anchors we should use our wisdom.
yes CJ has done some good things.
As I always say no one is Angel, similarly no one is completely devil.
Its Always a mix.

Quote:
Thanks to all who participated into this important matter.. I am not a saraiki but i don't want 6 crore people to feel the sense of deprivation..

Now as far as CJ is concerned I think he is a person whom Allah has assigned the most prestigious inheritance by the prophets. So he himself and we ourselves realize the importance of equity in our society. he has won International Justice Award 2012, and our president has won the title "Mr 10 percent" in the world.

A person is the best judge in himself..
What sense of Equity has he developed???
International Jurist Award is a good honour for Pakistan.
BUt plz don't put CJ on a level higher than his status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post
Please elaborate your point that CJ is a member of Elite Class ...?

He is doing what ever he can do he is not elected man he is honourable judge and lower courts are corrupt that is very true but you know it is the whole society which are involve in it..and he is doing best what he can do...

and what i raise question was what behind it not criticize his honourable decisions and his character..
CJ is definitely a member of Elite class, what needs to be elaborated??
CJ is a human plz keep that in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post
thats good sharing AbdulQ...but our people don't give any recognition to our people for their effort instead they also use to blame them without having full knowledge...agar arsalan ne kya hai ttu iska jawab uss se loo na k CJ k character ke dhajya bekhair do aur agar yeh CJ kahin aur kisi aur country mai hota like USA , UK etc mai ttu ham log ussay praise kartay please you people appreciate him aur inshallah change har jaga aye ge agar top level ke judiciary theek ho rai hai ttu yeh affect neechlay level pe bhi aye ga..
ALLAH kry k poora mulk theek ho jaye.
sorry to say but CJ agr USA ya UK main hota to usy kbhe public support hasil na hoti.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I strongly object.

Instead of adoring a person exaggeratedly,we should try to strengthen the institution. What will happen in Nov 2013 after his retirement?
Yes I agree.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Friday, June 15, 2012)

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Cj

Quote:
I strongly object.

Do you think I have used the name" Iftikhar Chaudhary"?? If yes then would have definitely adoring personality, just see the word I have used, its "Chief Justice" which is a verdict of my passion for strengthening institutions.

N We want a state where Qazi is thought to be supreme and khalifa (Government) is a civil servant.

You need to object because it wasn't you who got his head injured during restoration movement, it was us and we want supremacy of law not that of persons

Quote:
CJ is definitely a member of Elite class, what needs to be elaborated??
CJ is a human plz keep that in mind.

yes CJ is a human, but I was talking about the principle. we should support CJ for his good actions and today is a game to undermine judiciary again as mushraff did in his time.

Quote:
ALLAH kry k poora mulk theek ho jaye.
sorry to say but CJ agr USA ya UK main hota to usy kbhe public support hasil na hoti.......
please Edward coke ko parhay uss ne king ke against faisaly diye thay jis ke bina peh uss ko hata dia gya tha logo ne edward coke ko support kya tha do read his struggle people supported their judge....this was my point. stand by principle always

Quote:
I strongly object.

Agreed, we should strenthen judiciary not single person but we should also admire and respect the right person.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

It has been proved beyond doubt now that journalists are most corrupt segment of our society after Police and Revenue depts.
(after seeing the leaked Dunya TV footage)

samia fakhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Its not at all offending.
CJ has harmed the expectations of many people including me.
Lacs of pending cases in SC and trial courts and CJ is wasting time in so-called hi profile cases..
I am indifferent to the so-called justice of CJ coz he is indifferent to the pain of common people.
Name any one case that CJ has speedily finished owing to a common man.
It is a fact that CJ is also a member of Elite Class and so he is no different to others.
exactly.....
N layman ko insaf lower court ny dena hota hai na k supreme court ny. well i will say that if lower courts are not providing justice to common people then again this is responsibilty of SC to have a complete check on such lower courts
N dear layman sy paisa lena Gilani family k hr fard ny apny uppar farz kr rakha hai. PPP k ek worker ny FB pr CJ sy mutaliq yehi kaha tha but when I saw the comments of laymen I have found out what I have just said.[/QUOTE]