Tuesday, May 07, 2024
11:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough
Default What Behind Familygate?

I am quoting here Dr. Moeed Pirzada's question which he raise in social media, I want to know your comments about this issue:

Malik Riaz made a huge business empire, he bought, bribed and pleased everyone to push his way up the corridors of power and influence; businessmen don't fight state, they buy it cleverly and work around it to find their way; so one wonders why would Malik Riaz (even if all what he say's is true) risk everything for getting even with Dr. Arsallan Iftikhar? or to malign Chief Justice? or to take Supreme Court & media head on? Who is pushing him to do all this? could some powerful forces be telling him to take a stand, ruin moral authority of the Supreme court and his financial losses will all be compensated? What are the stakes for those "powerful interests"? why are they so desperate? why now? And now since they have created this "Family Gate" what will they do next? create a demand through media for Chief Justice to resign? create a slogan that how could Supreme Court hold any one accountable when CJ or his son was corrupt? Have these forces succeeded?
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

well time will tell whether the forces have succeeded or not, what i have to say is that it is bad luck of our country that a person who is taking stand against corruption, injustice and mismanagement is being maligned by those who could not get their illegal work done through him, this is simply a controversy and malik Riaz is a mere puppet, his strings are in the hands of rulers in capital city of Pakistan...after all attempts to buy, corrupt and remove CJP, these forces are resort to mud slinging...we all must do our contribution to stand with the person whi is doing all this for us, he stood against the dictator Musharraf and he is again fighting hard against the present evil forces for us and only us otherwise he could have accepted the bribes and enjoying a luxurious life, but no, he is working for us and bright future of our country...Hail Chief Justice...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Sunday, June 17, 2012), Faisal86 (Wednesday, June 13, 2012)
Old Thursday, June 14, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

No one is angel. Nor Malik Riaz neither CJ.
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
No one is angel. Nor Malik Riaz neither CJ.
now pardon me if you find it offending, would you like to tell me what has done the CJP which has harmed you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
Sadiaeeman (Saturday, June 16, 2012)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

Extreme Exploitation of Innocent Middleclass Pakistanis By a Vicious Business Tycoon Malik Riaz

I am extremely grateful to the valued readers who have spared their precious time to read my article. I take this opportunity to enlighten you with the extreme level of exploitation being done by a ruthless tycoon who can go to any extent to grab money and to snatch the hard earned earnings of innocent Pakistanis who are desperate to get a plot for realization of their dream to built a house for their family. I am a victim of Malik Riaz Hussain’s exploitation and I have reached that point where I am beginning to feel that I have become a faithful subject of a ruthless monarch and he has complete control over all my life and earnings. Since the last seven years, whatever I am saving, I am forced to pay every penny of it to Malik Riaz’s mafia in the shape of never ending installments.

Booking a 10 Marla Plot in Phase 8

In the biggest mistake of my life, I had booked a 10 marla plot in phase 8 of Bahria Town Rawalpindi back in Feb 2003. As per the initial agreement, I had to pay Rs 283,000/- in the form of down payment and 10 monthly installments for cost of land and all the necessary development charges. It was in accordance with the existing market rates for a fully developed plot located in a very good area much better than the location advertised by Bahriatown A false and highly misleading commitment was made by Bahriatown administration that the plot will be developed in two years time and will be ready for possession by then. But in complete disregard to their earlier commitment, the Bahriatown administration did not even start the development work and kept the money with them in banks or put to commercial use without giving any benefit to the members. Malik Riaz considered the money as his personal property and used the money as he desired. At that time, even CDA was charging less for the cost of land and development charges for a 10 marla plot, located in a much better area with all the basic civic facilities like underground electricity and gas connection.

Levy of First Batch of Additional Development Charges

Malik Riaz’s exploitative regime did not stop there, but chalked out another ingenious plan of further exploitation of members by demanding an amount of Rs 235,000/- (for a 10 marla plot) on the pretext of additional development charges for electrification and gas connection(The same facilities were supposed to be provided in the initial deal). It was June 2006(Three years and four months after the initial booking) and the additional development charges were supposed to be paid in six quarterly installments by September 2007. A commitment was made that on payment of all the installments of these colossal additional development charges, plots will be ready and will be handed over to the members. In Sep 2007 when I paid all the additional development charges, I was given the provisional allotment letter and a plot number was assigned to me in Sector D of phase 8, with the commitment that the plot will be handed over in a few months. I happened to go to Bahriatown phase 8 and on careful searching I was able to find Sector D in phase 8 which had the marking of half of the streets of Sector D. I was happy that my plot is nearly ready and will be available for construction very soon. But to my utter disappointment and dismay, the commitment never materialized and the earmarked plots were put to some other use explained in subsequent paragraph.

Selling of Member’s Earmarked Developed Plots in The Open Market

In 2008, the prices of plots in Bahriatown escalated and also there was a significant increase in prices of construction materials and fuel. However, the earmarked plots for Sector D phase 8 members were already prepared which were not effected by the price hike. However, the evil exploitative mind of Malik Riaz was at work and came out with yet another superb idea of exploiting the innocent and unaware Pakistani middle class folk who could not do anything for their rights but to curse their luck and wait for some miracle to happen. To grab an opportunity of getting higher market prices for the developed plots, Malik sahib sold the developed plots in the open market (advertised on tv) on high rates thereby depriving phase 8 members of their long sought out plots. In an utter shameless way, the members were told that their plots were not yet ready and will be developed in due course of time. The innocent members could not do anything except believe the swindler and wait for their turn to get the plot as promised by him time and again.

Levying Another Batch of Additional Development Charges

In August 2011, four years after issuing the provisional allotment letter and getting the previous bath of additional development charges in full, the cunning administration of Bahriatown once again lived up to its reputation of shamelessness and deceit, chalking out another plan of robbing the innocent members whose only crime was that they trusted the scoundrel and got the membership of Bahriatown by booking a plot driven by a massive media campaign. In the new vicious plan, the old members were once again told that prices of development materials has increased and they have to pay another batch of additional development charges(ADC) to get their plots developed. On receiving the letter asking for ADC, the members could not believe their eyes and couldn’t imagine that someone could be so utterly shameless to ask again for ADC eight and half years after Phase 8 was launched. The unsubstantiated reasons which were given by Bahriatown administration for levy of ADC are highly unjust considering the fact that all the delay was caused by Bahriatown administration themselves guided by the economic interests of a wicked business Don. They are once again charging me ADC in three monthly installments which will continue for God knows how long and will I be able to get possession of my long desired plot or that rogue person named Malik Riaz Hussain will be able to keep depriving me of my hard earned money without any sign of any actual land. It seems that this cycle of exploitation will not end in the foreseeable future and I along with thousands if not lacs of Pakistanis will keep on loosing their precious hard earned money to that treacherous personality. Let us raise our voice against the exploitative mafia of Malik Riaz who is now beginning to look like an Ameer of the princely state of Bahriatown. He seems to have been given a free hand to rob all the Pakistanis that he can get his hand on. My purpose for writing this article is to caution all my fellow innocent countrymen from getting cheated by a cruel and heartless real state tycoon and to caution the new entrants from joining the Bahriatown schemes.(Due to personal reasons my true identity is not given)

http://www.geotauaisay.com/2012/06/e...on-malik-riaz/
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
Extreme Exploitation of Innocent Middleclass Pakistanis By a Vicious Business Tycoon Malik Riaz
You have indelicately miss a few names who were & are partners in this plunder.

1. Army Generals

2. All so called Politicians.

3. Judges

4. Pious fellows-- Journalists.

To All,

Stop considering any person like Prophet or Imam. CJ had committed serious mistakes in the beginning of last decade & is prone to make more in future. Certainly, his son is snake in the grass. I feel pity for a father to have a son like Arsalan.

All big guns are going to feel heat first time in Pakistan. Let them face the music.

Regards,

42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
now pardon me if you find it offending, would you like to tell me what has done the CJP which has harmed you?
Its not at all offending.
CJ has harmed the expectations of many people including me.
Lacs of pending cases in SC and trial courts and CJ is wasting time in so-called hi profile cases..
I am indifferent to the so-called justice of CJ coz he is indifferent to the pain of common people.
Name any one case that CJ has speedily finished owing to a common man.
It is a fact that CJ is also a member of Elite Class and so he is no different to others.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
samia fakhar (Friday, June 15, 2012)

Abdul Q will become famous soon enough
Default Scandal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
Its not at all offending.
CJ has harmed the expectations of many people including me.
Lacs of pending cases in SC and trial courts and CJ is wasting time in so-called hi profile cases..
I am indifferent to the so-called justice of CJ coz he is indifferent to the pain of common people.
Name any one case that CJ has speedily finished owing to a common man.
It is a fact that CJ is also a member of Elite Class and so he is no different to others.
What about Steel Mills case? What about Sarfraz case? N layman ko insaf lower court ny dena hota hai na k supreme court ny. Aur bahria town walon ki haqeeqat tou ek open secret hai. Aj layman sy aa kr poocho tou wo sbko galian dega but ye zaroor kahega k ik CJ sy thori umeed hai.

N dear layman sy paisa lena Gilani family k hr fard ny apny uppar farz kr rakha hai. PPP k ek worker ny FB pr CJ sy mutaliq yehi kaha tha but when I saw the comments of laymen I have found out what I have just said.

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

bahut taqat-war bhai jan!

i am not the author of above post, link is given below please do visit.

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

In my humble opinion, the case should not even move forward until a thorough forensic investigation has been carried out of all the evidence provided by Malik Riaz and co to determine if it is genuine or a forgery.