Thursday, May 09, 2024
05:59 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, July 02, 2012

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

the track record of CJ,s justice done during 'post lawyers movement era';

1] zardari bashing and skipping nawaz,s cases
2]suo moto on missing persons(most of them are terrorists'blauch insurgents,anti-army elements). and...ignoring the target killings of HAZARAS.

3] releasing 29 hardcore terrorists from karachi jail. while neglecting many innocent citizens still in jails.
4]all the cases of NAWAZ FAMILY are on STAY .
5]vigorously interpreting the article 248. but, no word for defacto ruler of the punjab.( CM SHIP OF SHAHBAZ IS CHALLENGED IN HIGH COURT LAHORE ON HIS CRIMINAL BASES). still A pending case.
IF, CM is right,why don,t you pen down verdict in cm,s favour?
And, if , he is wrong then why the decision is on STAY?
6] skirmishes with federal government on judicial appointment in SC. but ,no practical step forward against corruption in lower courts.
7]where is the case of MUSHARRAF(article 6)?
8] why taking sides with PML(N)?
9] at many points,he could ravage zardari regime.but, skipped the bright moments. why?
------all is not fine with the sitting leader of judiciary.

in my assessment, CJP IS ENDEAVOURING FOR, AND SECURING
HIS FUTURE POLITICAL CAREER.
Irtika (Monday, July 02, 2012)

Sadia Aamir is on a distinguished road

Chief justice shud have kept an eye over wht his son was doing, no doubt c.j is an honest man he is our nati0n's hero
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
the track record of CJ,s justice done during 'post lawyers movement era';

1] zardari bashing and skipping nawaz,s cases
2]suo moto on missing persons(most of them are terrorists'blauch insurgents,anti-army elements). and...ignoring the target killings of HAZARAS.

3] releasing 29 hardcore terrorists from karachi jail. while neglecting many innocent citizens still in jails.
4]all the cases of NAWAZ FAMILY are on STAY .
5]vigorously interpreting the article 248. but, no word for defacto ruler of the punjab.( CM SHIP OF SHAHBAZ IS CHALLENGED IN HIGH COURT LAHORE ON HIS CRIMINAL BASES). still A pending case.
IF, CM is right,why don,t you pen down verdict in cm,s favour?
And, if , he is wrong then why the decision is on STAY?
6] skirmishes with federal government on judicial appointment in SC. but ,no practical step forward against corruption in lower courts.
7]where is the case of MUSHARRAF(article 6)?
8] why taking sides with PML(N)?
9] at many points,he could ravage zardari regime.but, skipped the bright moments. why?
------all is not fine with the sitting leader of judiciary.

in my assessment, CJP IS ENDEAVOURING FOR, AND SECURING
HIS FUTURE POLITICAL CAREER.

Thats not the case! CJ is not skipping Nawaz, but the government does on many instances! as the incumbent govt wants to harmonize relations with opposition

CJ has already discussed the situation with military persons, and CJ emphasized law enforcement agencies to normalize the situation of balochistan.

Releasing hardcore terrorist, coz of the insufficient proof. Law consider proofs, so you cannot blame judiciary for it. The law enforcement agencies must bring solid proofs against the accused ones.

What about the secret deal between musharraf and PPP?

NAB has already followed the order of president for not taking nawaz and co to the task.

PLEASE don't blame CJ for bad acts of others. COME UP with solid analysis.

AND a big LOL for your last point

Alexkahn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadia Aamir View Post
Chief justice shud have kept an eye over wht his son was doing, no doubt c.j is an honest man he is our nati0n's hero
How come you people term him a hero?I don't think if he has done anything which falls under the category of heroism.He said no to Musharraf for his own job.And as one of the respected members has mentioned,he is silent on article 6.He hasn't done anything heroic.He hasn't come up to the expectations so far.He has one and only one moto;serve army,bash peoples party (elected government).
One more thing,I am not a jiala..Lol

alimanzoor10 is on a distinguished road

CJ may not be corrupt perosn but his son surely is.He has a tainted character which is an open secret now but CJ has taken a suo motu action of his son's case and it has yet to conclude legally.Hopefully justice shall be meted out evenly.

idrees khan is on a distinguished road

you are so much against cj that all my statements will be like casting pearls before swine. you have made your mind against cj and no logic can turn it. I have given reason to you and will give you more but but I cant give you conscience to you, which is required here.
The Following User Says Thank You to idrees khan For This Useful Post:
shoaib khan12 (Saturday, July 28, 2012)

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrees khan View Post
you are so much against cj that all my statements will be like casting pearls before swine. you have made your mind against cj and no logic can turn it. I have given reason to you and will give you more but but I cant give you conscience to you, which is required here.
dear i replied you with logics. and facts and asked some question from you but you didn't reply. and i am not against him but his deeds.

Alexkahn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There is a proverb in pushto which says ''zamung aw da CJ se pula patte kho nde shareek"..which means that we have no personal issue with CJ then why would we set our mind against him.He is one of those high profile people in Pakistan who influence the lives of the people of Pakistan.To at least,itna haq to hamara bhe banta hay ke discussion to kar len.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well dear, here is a logical point. Imagine main chahta hun ke apni local WAPDA ko court main sue karoon kiyunke woh mujh se pura bill wasool karte hain aur mujhe sahi tarah se services nahin dete. Kia main aisa kisi local court main kar sakta hoon??? yaa is ke liye mujhe bara media fuss banana pare gaa, phir CJ sahab notice len ge, phir mujhe Islamabad jaa ke un ko details batani paren gee, phir woh wahan pe WAPDA walon kee un ke minister tak phenti utaren ge, media pe bari bari lal patian chalen gee, wah g wah CJ saada hero , magar asal masla waheen kaa waheen, phir sab Executive ko gaalian dene shru. aisa to nahin hota na, aisa karne se masla kaise hal hoga, agar lower Judiciary sahi tarah se functional ho aur mere jaise kaee consumers in power companies ko rozana khamoshi se sue karen to lower level se parne waala itna pressure in ko sudharne pe majboor kar sakta hai. CJ sahab ko Allah ne itni izzat dee aur muqam dia to un ko apne institution of Judiciary ko organize aur behtar karne pe focus karna chahiye yaa media hero aur khud ko messiah banana chahiye sirif. Lower courts kee halat aur wukala gardi un ko nazar nahin aati, baqi ooper ooper Executive aur Legislature se takkar leke media hero banne se mujhe (common Pakistani citizen) ko kia miley gaa. common logun ko Judicial relief dilane ke liye CJ sahab ne kon kon se steps uthaye hain aaj tak??? Judiciary agar behtar tarah se organized ho to woh apne everyday legal experience aur law kee society main implementation ko dekhte huey Legislature ko behtar advice ke zariye laws banane main Legislature kee madadgar saabit ho sakti hai, magar CJ sahab kee priority to Legislature aur Executive se takkar lene kee dikh rahi hai bajaye Judiciary ko functional organ of state banane ke. aise karne se faaida kis ko hoga???? Agar khuda na khuasta kal ko un kee yeh rawish mulk main kisi aur political party yaa parties ko baaghi bana deti hai (don't forget, hamare mulk main political parties ko ham jitni bhi gaaliyan den yeh koi aisi bher bakriyan nahin hain, yeh state ke liye serious masail khare kar sakti hain khaas tor pe mojuda situation main, Pakistan kee politics koi itni achi nahin hai) to us se faaida kis ko hoga aur nuqsan kis ko???
Old Tuesday, July 03, 2012

idrees khan is on a distinguished road

well strange logical point,You want to sue WAPDA ,before going to the copmlication in the procdure of sue moto action, you should bear it in your mind brother that it is your beloved GOVT that head the WAPDA dept. So its the GOVT that responsible for that bad governance .app ko court jana he nahi phrta if you have a competent GOVT ,which unfortunatly we havent.
Secondly you alleged that cj is confronting with the parilament, its totally basless ,if it were true then the cj would not have refered in the issue of appointment method of judges in the 18th amendment,. He has showed high estimation for the parilament but you know that it takes two to make a clap ,Got it dear
The Following User Says Thank You to idrees khan For This Useful Post:
Asif3531 (Tuesday, July 03, 2012)