Saturday, May 18, 2024
07:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 21, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

American influence ko dunya main buhut saare log (khaas tor pe chote mulk) na pasand karte hain, yahan tak ke khud American public opinion bhi kabhi kabhi is ke khilaf ho jaata hai, magar koi mulk America se head-on conflict kaa risk nahin leta (Iran bhi back stepping kar jaata hai aksar ) siwaye Al-Qaeda type groups ke jin ko kisi suicidal natije tak kee parwah nahin . Egyptians American influence ko na pasand karte honge (isi liye yeh poster utha ke khare huey hain ) magar Pakistan ke paros main USA aur us ke NATO allies khud aake military actions kar rahe hain jin kaa direct waasta Pakistan ke saath hai, us ke bawajood yeh Pakistan kee himmat hai ke kabhi kabhi America ko aankhen dikha leta hai , Egyptians khud to America ke chote se pithu ke saamne nahin khare ho saktey aur yeh Pakistan ko kehte hain .
Old Monday, July 23, 2012

Atif Supermacy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
fall of dhaka was not merely a result of war, it was a consequence of cold war brother, it chains back to U-2 spy incident...
the reasons of fall of dhaka is very much clear dear sis..every one knows the reasons and today we are having more or less same condition in balochistan.

Quote:

our people are far more enlightened than them
how we are more enlightened please mention any one field in which we are on top..

Quote:
and plz don't again mention the result of polls. sanity does not mean conformity with your stance, it is a manifold criterion.
dear sis results shows that we more enlightened than from Egyptians..?

@kashif

dear kabhi ttu apni mistake bhi maan lya karo...aap ke baat bilkul theek hai lekin ham bhi ttu sincere nai hain yahan peh jo mai baat karna cha raha hon k hamay compare kar k apni weakness ko dor karna chaye bajaye har waqt jizbati ho k sochay
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Supermacy View Post

how we are more enlightened please mention any one field in which we are on top..

dear sis results shows that we more enlightened than from Egyptians?

So you want to say that we are not Enlightened? means You are also not Enlightened? I strongly disagree as I really believe that you are enlightened.

results Show that people of Pakistan have their own point of view which is not inspired by baseless propaganda of media groups, And this implies that we are enlightened. You are Enlightened and I am Enlightened.

Quote:
So you want to say that we are not Enlightened? means You are also not Enlightened? I strongly disagree as I really believe that you are enlightened.
we are enlightened for what basis. everybody has its narrow opinion and he suggest all other of heresy this is what you say elightened. People are killing each other. no respect for elders this is what you call enlightened..ohh come on sis please don't live in dream land, face reality.

Quote:
results Show that people of Pakistan have their own point of view which is not inspired by baseless propaganda of media groups, And this implies that we are enlightened. You are Enlightened and I am Enlightened.
what kind of results are you talking about..please share statistics and source for your information. we are inspired by media groups, feudal lords and so called molvi group.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:

If enlightenment is to choose an incompetent, inexpert & inefficient person to legislate, I would love to be less enlightened.

By the way would you be kind enough to pinpoint his three characteristics that make him eligible for MNA office except his political background?

Regards,
Atif Supermacy (Monday, July 23, 2012)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
If enlightenment is to choose an incompetent, inexpert & inefficient person to legislate, I would love to be less enlightened.

By the way would you be kind enough to pinpoint his three characteristics that make him eligible for MNA office except his political background?

Regards,
I am not here to defend any individual. I would just respect the mandate of almost sixty five thousand people. And I believe All of them can't be traitor or jaahil....

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am not here to defend any individual. I would just respect the mandate of almost sixty five thousand people. And I believe All of them can't be traitor or jaahil....
Mandate is something else.

However we can conclude that in our form of democracy, he conquers who belongs to an affluent family or feudal family,there is no room for meritorious guys in this polluted politics.

Regards,

Quote:
out which 65 thousands were fake dear sis
42nd CTP (PAAS)

Quote:
we are enlightened for what basis. everybody has its narrow opinion and he suggest all other of heresy this is what you say elightened. People are killing each other. no respect for elders this is what you call enlightened..ohh come on sis please don't live in dream land, face reality.
The evils you are mentioning are not merely heritage of Pakistanis, every nation possesses them. i am not saying that we are angels, but we are not devil as-well. Do not under estimate yourself. These evils can be abolished and will be abolished by people like you and me.
42nd CTP (PAAS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
Mandate is something else.

However we can conclude that in our form of democracy, he conquers who belongs to an affluent family or feudal family,there is no room for meritorious guys in this polluted politics.

Regards,
Just sitting in Drawing rooms and condemning Politics is easy. Go outside in the villages, small cities and towns and observe what is Pakistan and what are Pakistanis. And if you really want to change this system join politics to correct it mere criticism does not suits you.

Quote:
out which 65 thousands were fake dear sis
I have already answered it in an other thread, but to repeat it, this election was conducted on new policy of ECP and on new voter lists. so no chance of fake votes.