Monday, April 29, 2024
11:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nedian is on a distinguished road
Post @ atifch

Iran has not kept their nuclear program secret, because their intension is not to go for nuclear weapon. But we can say it’s like a policy of carrot and stick. It wants carrots and for that it is already showing its stick. Means if Washington will not co-operate then Iran has the mettle to go for nuclear weapons.

So, simply we can say, the reason behind exposing their nuclear ambitions is to have some incentives from the western countries and achieve co-operation in nuclear and as well as in other mega projects inside and outside Iran.

Regards

Nedian

eijaz is on a distinguished road

Well, it is just offer from iran to GCCC countries . Practically iran will not transfer technology to arab countries nor arab countries will offer this from iran .. Iran is giving tough time to arabs also in lebnon and in iraq creating more problems for country like Saudia arabia and iran is trying to keep grip on arab countries and spreading his influence in arab region ..Surely Saudia arab does not like the influence of iran in arab world and other GCCC countries also ,.Iran took initiative and played a diplomatic role and offered them civil nuclear technology But reality is this that these Gccc countries are feeling fear from iran and now United states will address this fear of GCCC countries .
United states is not ready to allow any arab country for getting nuclear technology , they are giving reasons that they donot have shortage of resources and they can eassily produce electricity from oil resources so no need of getting civil nuclear technology . It will be interesting to see diplomatic moves of iran in the region when america is in the region and in the neighbour of iran and iran is using its all diplomatic channels in the region ..

ھڪ سر جو سيد وارث اَ ٻيو وارث بھٽ جو شاھ اٿم..

Post @ Hafsh

The latest decision made by GCC to start their joint nuclear program, and Iran’s offer to transfer the nuclear technology, are the small pockets in the long chain of events. We can rest assure that Arab states will not accept Iran’s offer. Iran being the only Shia Country has widely been criticized by the Sunni states for its cultural and ethnic differences. Iran has its own foreign policy, which is not so amicable to its neighboring countries. However Iran indulgence in the body politicks of Iraq as well as Lebanon has been seen with unrest in the other Arab states. Iran’s increasing influence in Shia region of Iraq, and its growing support to Hassan Nasurullah and Hizbullah is not applauded by the Arab States.

All Arab states are oil rich countries and there is no lack of cheap oil in these states, but the main cause to opt for nuclear technology, is to achieve deterrence against Iran. Because a Nuclear Iran will be detrimental and lethal to Arab states including Saudi Arabia.Therefore there is no possibility that any help from the Iran will be acceptable to GCC.

Iran has been playing hide and seek with Washington. Its one of the motive can be to ameliorate its relations with other states so as to give Washington tough time in the region. But this diplomacy will not lost long because Iran is not supposed to get the desired response from the neighbors.

Regards

Nedian

eijaz is on a distinguished road

Ha ha ha
Nedian when you comment then comment as neutral be Nedian not lahori journalist.. I do agree with you and your comments, arabs are considering iran as their biggest threat and their desire towards nuclear technology is due to iran but only united states can address their fear no one else . And united states is not ready to give or allow any arab country to poses nuclear technology .How the Americans respond to fear of saudis and allies it will be interesting . And i do agree with you that neighbours of iran and western powers will not allow iran to posses nuclear technology or poseses the role of main player in arab world .They will try to sabotage Hezbollah and iranian supporters in arab region but issue of iraq is the main threat to arabs also .Arabs are not ready to give america space to live on their soil nor they are ready to allow iran to dominate them ..In recent times arabs are feeling step back from their neighbouring world in the field of technology.Though they have a wealth of oil but how long they can sleep and watch world with dozzy eyes. They have realised that this is time to wake up ..

ھڪ سر جو سيد وارث اَ ٻيو وارث بھٽ جو شاھ اٿم..

Thumbs down

Mr.Ijaz on one hand u r criticizing me on the other hand you agree with my points. plzz don’t try to act like typical karachians . Baat ko ghumao phirao mat bhai. What ever I have posted, you have just added a single point that is USA CAN ADDRESS THE FEARS OF ARABS, And ARABS MUST WAKE UP but I think the rest of the issue is already discussed in my post. Your addition is highly appreciated., because EK nikty ni mujh MUHARAM si MUJRIM banadiya. So even a single point can be important, so your contribution is laudable.

Buddy I’m not here to hurt u, or to demoralize u. This view of the situation is my personal study and my own approach not a copy paste from any Site. However, I may be wrong or partial in my approach. If u think better and bigger then u can also evaluate the things by yourself. In fact, we will be happy to see our colleague’s analytical report over the situation.

Wish u best of luck

Regards.

Nedian
Old Monday, December 18, 2006

amjad hafeez is on a distinguished road

one thing is for sure that is none of the countries surrounding iran would want to have nuclear iran,either muslim or non muslim.I think iranian president,s offer is to minimize arab opposition to iran,s nuclear programme and win sympathies.On the other hand arab sunni states feel insecure from nuclear iran.The result would be a nuclear arms race in the region.
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

can u plz comment on Mr. Ahmedi Nejad???

is he playing a wiser politics i.e. question of the day 4 Iran???

is current scenario i.e. going 2 be the worst in ur honorable opinion like a deja-vu???

will Iran not become a threat 4 sunni states more than US or any other Jewish or Christian land???

Waiting 4 ur precious debatable comments...... mazhar
Banned

@ eijaz and @ Nedian
stay cooooooooooooool
I am also X-Nedian and want logical debates and criticism.
But plzzz keep it in your mind that no one should heart by ur act.
DXxon't mined...........
Thanxxxxxx
Banned

@ eijazx and @ Nedian

can u plz comment on Mr. Ahmedi Nejad???

is he playing a wiser politics i.e. question of the day 4 Iran???

is current scenario i.e. going 2 be the worst in ur honorable opinion like a deja-vu???

will Iran not become a threat 4 sunni states more than US or any other Jewish or Christian land???

Waiting 4 ur precious debatable comments...... mazhar

amjad hafeez is on a distinguished road

No doubt the stature of the iranian president has been raised from city politics to the international level suddenly.The rhetorics by the president are creating bad press.Yet it is a war of words with no action in sight.Neither america is going to attacj iran nor iran is going to decimate israel but the intransgent statements by him are reminding america and israel of the expected action which iran would take in case iran is under attack or its nuclear installatios are under threat from both of them.