Monday, April 29, 2024
11:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 18, 2006

eijaz is on a distinguished road

Sorry mazhar and Nedian if you feel that i am fighting it was never my aim to degrade any one ...Mazhar, infact what i have asked him it was to be neutral when comment .. When i comment before him on that same topic i almost said same lines but i chose not to mention shia and sunni world and divide muslims with these words i prefer to be silent but i did mention lebnon and saudi arabia's role in my comments also .. when i read Nedian's comment he chosen those words which were not neutral in my thoughts they were against irans ..thats why i asked him no tot be lahori journalist .. Lahori journalist means == "When u ask any journalist of lahore press club to comment on jamat-e-islami every one will say like " jamat is doing wrong in choosing resignations from parliament they have not to do this but they have to relain in parliament.. now " these were from journalist.. does not suit journalism and a professionalist journalist .. it is right of jamat workrs and leaders to decide who is doing wrong and right in their party not a journalist .. he has to comment what he saw and expecting " Here in Nedian's words i did not see neutrality .. I am also electrical engineer so if you r engineer and from Ned then u have to welcome me coz i am junior ..how you describe current?..= flow of charge or flow of electrons is called current both definations are same .When i said i agree with him that time i was saying that i do agree with his thoughts and what he is writing but not with his chosen words ..

1. about ahmedinejad. Well, he is wise man no doubt and He is leading iran with his wisdom and Ahmedinejad is representative of hard liner islamist in iran . There is a group of scolars in iran who were around imam khumeni and they are the only lucky people who can contest in presidential elections not the every iranian can be president ,among them i think nejad is better one. Nejad is civil engineer and he was teacher/Deanof faculty in tehran university .
2. i exactly asked him same question but my question was relating to america's concern ablout nuclear programme and he sent me email with words that when you decide about nation then you have to kep in mind about the integrity and honour of nation also and you have to choose that option which leads nation not a personal person .. i mail him in www.president.ir .
Politically he is playing with success though russia and india did not support him as iran was expecting but over all due to fight against terror started by america ,iran is playing with time iran knows that with time they will escape from war and sanctions coz they believe after George Bush in 2008 situation will be different on world map.
3. Current status quo will remain same for recent monthstill America pullout from iraq and they need iranian support in handling iraq and Arab world ..and war with iran is not on the cards of united states any more , but military strength of iran is a problem to israel and arab countries for sure For that America will try its best to engage iran with arab countries with shia-sunni conflict. and trying to keep away from israel . But let me say here that iran does have ties with america and israel also . They utilized personal relations also in past .Like pakistan has diplomatic contacts with israel.
4. True, iran will be the biggest threat to it neighbours and arab sunni states . How it will be ? you have to read fatmi rule in egypt which was finally demolished by salahuddin ayubi .There they had peticoat problems all the time and always differences with each other and always invited external forces to interrupt in their matters .They prefered ties with christians than sunni muslims and in past shiite states didn't prove themselves as better islamic Govt: and faced external forces like Ummayds and ottomans did in past . But iran has its own history once they were rulers of world and they defeated several times to greeks . They have a psyche to rule up to black sea as they ruled in past like indians believe that india's borders are from bay of bangal to bamiyan and termis shareef coz once they were in the age of samandar gupt . But i do not think that they are more worse than jewish or christian states ,They will try to force sunni's to convert and will try to keep influence on their neighbours and they will support pro iranian sects and groups like in past iran did and also now a days iran is doing same but now a days iran has limited resources and limited powers if iran raise in the region then it will be worse for the neighbouring muslims states . do you know why pakistan is not buying oil from iran ? why diesel prices in balochistan are around 14 to 18 rupees specially in surrounding borders? what will be wrong in buying oil from iran not from arab states? why pakistani nation is paying 37 rupees per diesel instead of 20-24 rupees?.... This is what which we call sunni and shia contraversy in our terminology and arabs are rich countries and they also need our manpower and we also need them . true .

ھڪ سر جو سيد وارث اَ ٻيو وارث بھٽ جو شاھ اٿم..
Banned

Mazher is on a distinguished road

so Nice of u my dear
welcome with the depth of my heart
good approach and angle of thinking
i appreciate it really
now i hav 2 leave
2moro inshAllah discussion will b continued b/w us
Regards
Banned

1. about ahmedinejad. Well, he is wise man no doubt and He is leading iran with his wisdom and Ahmedinejad is representative of hard liner islamist in iran . There is a group of scolars in iran who were around imam khumeni and they are the only lucky people who can contest in presidential elections not the every iranian can be president ,among them i think nejad is better one. Nejad is civil engineer and he was teacher/Deanof faculty in tehran university .
Banned

v wil discuss on above ur precious comments
Old Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Nedian is on a distinguished road

Mazahr bhai, I’ve already told Mr. Ijaz that I’m not here to hurt him or demoralize him. We all r here for the same cause that is to debate over current situations, but how one perceive the things around him that depends upon the personal approach and capacity of an individual. So, let’s burry the hatchet and get back to business.
By the way, I’m also TEXTILE ENGINEER from NED. Nice to see Nedians here.

I think we already have a plenty of discussion over Iran and Sunni States and concluded that nuclear Iran will not be tolerated by Sunni states in the region. So, I think we should move further to discuss about the politics of Ahmedinjad.

In my opinion, Mr.Ahmdinjad is calling spade a spade. His bold statements are creating havoc in the minds of Americans as well as Israelis, which is a unique thing and we have n’t seen such bold statements before. We can say he is playing with words, with no solid action. There is a very old maxim “ his bark is worse than his bite “, and here we are facing the similar situation. On one hand he replies to Israel’s threats, of pre-emptive strikes over Iran’s Nuclear Installations, with wiping out Israel from the face of earth. On the other hand he replies to Americans threat, of imposing detrimental sanctions, with preparing brigade of suicide attacker, who are ready to bomb any where in the targeted areas in Western countries.

Mr.Ahmedinjad is further emboldened by the support he gets from other major powers like china and Russia. He knows that, without those two veto powers, US can’t take any silly step against it, and the issue would be dead in the water. Therefore, what ever he says it’s just to tell the Americans about the consequences that Iran can create, if US or Israel are thinking of any thing non-sense, except diplomatic means.

We can’t say any thing beforehand that his politics is wiser one or foolish one, it depends upon the future policy of China and Russia, if they will leave the stage then it would be difficult for Mr. Ahmedinjad to survive. On the contrary, if Russians and Chinese would be with Iran, then it would be a total mess for Washington in global politics.

So, until and unless, Mr. Ahmedinjad has card up his sleeve, I.e. amicable relations with China and nuclear fuel deal with Russia, he is in safe haven.

Regards

Nedian
Old Wednesday, December 20, 2006

nimr is on a distinguished road

Ahmed jee is bold to speak out in front of Isreal & states, wether it's a threat or sanction. The more western pressure building up on iran the better they strike either through dialogues or their foreign policies. Iran has replaced dollar with Euro as it's foreign currency.If iam not wrong they tried to shake ground of the west by offering saudia it's nuclear capabilities.
Banned

@ Nimr

Ahmed jee is bold to speak out in front of Isreal & states, wether it's a threat or sanction. The more western pressure building up on iran the better they strike either through dialogues or their foreign policies.

my dear,

there is a very light difference between boldness and stupidity(foolishness)....

my question is....

is Ahmedi Nejad doing right n positive 4 iranians????
Banned

waiting 4 ur precious comments.....

nimr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazher
@ Nimr

Ahmed jee is bold to speak out in front of Isreal & states, wether it's a threat or sanction. The more western pressure building up on iran the better they strike either through dialogues or their foreign policies.

my dear,

there is a very light difference between boldness and stupidity(foolishness)....

my question is....

is Ahmedi Nejad doing right n positive 4 iranians????
bold (BRAVE) Show phonetics
adjective
brave; not fearing danger:
Correct your self Mazher. Offcourse the decisions he is taking is good for the Iranians in all aspect. Iran is self sufficient in all natural reserves. What is there to fear off from any stupid sanction
Banned

@ NEDIAN

thanxxx 4 considering me......
much agreed with ur thoughts

without those two veto powers, US can’t take any silly step against it

U r right bcoz there is open threat and challenge 2 US prestige due 2:

1) Afghanistan Issue
2) Iraq war
3) Lebanon-Israel conflict
4) North Korean Issue
5) Current Iranian scenario

All above issues went to let down the US prestige due 2 Republican's "Unilateralism"

It was predicted that "Democrates would win senate's elections" and it has been done.

Democrates see the world with political eye i.e. more deep, beneficial and directive than economic or military eye