Tuesday, May 14, 2024
06:40 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about
Default Khuda tujay iss dard se aashna kar day !!!

@ Respected floydian,

I have been received an invitation to attend Pervez Musharraf Support Compaign holding a convention on 29th March 2010 in Oldham, Manchester where Sher Afghan Niazi, Ch. Asghar Ali Sradar (Chief Organiser Overseas) and Mr. Asif Shehzad (President UK) would be the guest speakers.

I will definitely attend the convention and if possible, and will try to ask the questions of:

1) Missing Persons

2) Energy Crisis

to Hon'ble President General Ata Turk as ,with load of apologies, you have failed to respond me on logical grounds.

Might there be an answer from his side, I will let you know !!

Kind Regards
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

@ tx_ned

You are a lucky person. Not many people enjoy this privilege of being in company of great leaders. If I were at your place, I would put a best possible salute to the Great General. After that I would request him to please come back and lead us out of obscurity to enlightened moderation.

cheers,
floydian,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Can anyone enlist few points for which musharaf should be remembered in good words in history? I mean enlist some services which he rendered to Pakistan.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

History is what the historians write. General Pervez Musharaf’s tenure was one of the glorious regimes in the history of Pakistan. I came across a program India Conclave and I had to accept his wisdom and power of speech. His replies to Indian intellectuals were awesome and his bravery inside India without being a head of the state is worthy to mention.

The people who possess the guts of leadership have ability to capture the power. Pervez Musharaf is a genius person and acted timely to rule Pakistan. No doubt he was one of the ablest rules of his time and during his tenure the world witnessed the prominence of Pakistan in the global politics.

His some blunders like attack on Jama-e-Hafsa, Balochistan Issue, Killing of Nawab Akbar Khan Bugti – a veteran leader, made him disputed and ultimately downfall of his regime. Moreover, inclusion of corrupt politicians in King’s Party caused for his ultimate collapse.

Pakistan still needs a ruler like Pervez Musharaf – he has to avoid previous mistakes. Our country can’t tolerate such a huge cabinet. There should be one man rule with smart cabinet like in UAE, KSA and certain other Muslim countries. Certainly Pervez Musgharaf will be remembered in history because of his visionary policies and some of the blunders which were committed by him.

wind will become famous soon enough

I second the opnion of C prince, the Jamia hafsa tragedy has proven to be a kind of Hamartia for Musharaf.He possesses the qualities of a leader like confidence, courage ,knowledge and an excellent ability to communicate but his undue bow towards Uncle sam reulted in disgrace.

Regards
Old Sunday, March 28, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
@ tx_ned

You are a lucky person. Not many people enjoy this privilege of being in company of great leaders. If I were at your place, I would put a best possible salute to the Great General. After that I would request him to please come back and lead us out of obscurity to enlightened moderation.

cheers,
floydian,

Dear floydian,

Many thanks for appreciating my luck !! I will definitely go there and, if possible, deliver your message to Mr. Musharraf.

I do also like him but I couldn't find myself easy when I considered Missing Persons case and Energy crisis of the country.

That was the basic reason to have a spicy debate over the forum just to learn more about these areas from your side.

Long Live Pakistan !!

Kind Regards
Old Monday, March 29, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold
Default Achievments of Mushraf

1-Derialment of Democratic Process

2-Militarily Flawed plane of KARGIL(whole world severly criticised it)

3-Promtion of Corrupt Practices(by breaking political parties and using NAB as a tool to achieve objectives)

4- Sale of profitable Public Sector Organisation at a price that is much below to even the net worth of these entities(UBL,HBL,ABL,PTCL,NIC,DGK Cementetc) If any politicion has the courage to investigate this privtisation,it may be the biggest corruption scam in the history of pakistan.For exmaple UBL was sold to a group of Abu Dehbi who was already defaulter of Rs 15 Billion of this Bank.This loan had turned in to bad debt and was affecting balance sheet of the bank.According to Privatisation rules,the bank could not be sold in such condition.However the Dictator had made a decsion so he order his financial team to find any way whther legal or illegal for completeion of this deal.The way suggested was rediculous and unfortunate.The amount of Rs 15 Billion was injected by the treasury to off set this loss and Bank was gifted to this group.

5- Misappropriation of billions of dollors recived from US

6-Selling of Pakistani nationals to US

7- Promotion of terrorisam

8-Ill panned use of energy and (During 9 years of Musharaf Regime.no considerable energy project could be planned while energy needs were growing manifold)
The Star (Monday, March 29, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
Can anyone enlist few points for which musharaf should be remembered in good words in history? I mean enlist some services which he rendered to Pakistan.
KASHMIR RAPPROACHMENT

Mushraff has started bus service between the poople living across the LOC in Kashmir. This was the first opportunity in last 60 years to meet each others relatives and friends. Probably you can understand the feelings of a mother meeting with her son after so many years due to Musharaff rule.

Musharaff started trade with India and tried to normalize the relations with her. A common sense is we can not eliminate india even if we do not want it. And why should we do that?. India is a soverign country and we both sould develop our relations instead of arising conflicts. Musharaff approach on raltions with India was very good.

Cross border firing got an end in Muzharaff rule. This was his big success. The people setting here in Islamabad, Lahore or Karachi can not understand what cross border firing means? People were used to go out from home with out knowing whether they would be able to rejoin thier family in the evening or not? Whether their house would still exist in the evening or not?

EARTHQUACK

It was Musharaff wo tackle the earthqauck 2005 crises very well. We received help from all over the globe. His foreign relations came across to help at that time. His decision to involve Army in aid and relief services was nice.

EDUCATION

Cosider how many Universities we had in 1999. Only 23 across the country and when Musharaff ended we had more then 150 universities.

Secondly the number of P hd scholars produced every year were very very low in 1999. In Musharaff rule the number raised to hundreds a year. The PPP government, instead of providing more efforts to promote education, cancled Musharaff program of Scholarship for PHDs.

Musharaff National Internship program was also having worth to be considered. Youth was given opportunity to learn and earn as well.

LOCAL GOVERNMENT

Even though his local government system has some bad things in it, it was a good initiative.

These are some of his goods to be rememberd in history. However every ruler has good and bad things. My intention is not to be on side of Musharaff rather viewing him critically. He has done bad things as well, NO DOUBT. His bads has been listed above so no need to reproduce them here.

If he would not be a military dictator (as that is not acceptable in any manner) I would give him 70 out of 100 points.
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
The Star (Monday, March 29, 2010)

jack705 is on a distinguished road

I think name of Musharaf will live in history of Pakistan till hereafter in bad words due to his wrong policies which have destabilized the whole situation our beloved Pakistan.

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

Good acts are forgotten soon, bad ones are remembered
Musharaf is going to be remembered in history surely.mostly for bad ones under his rule.