Saturday, April 27, 2024
11:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Boats View Post
no doubt mengal,s six points are valid to some extant because Pakistan has been involved in so called war on terrorism raised by anti islam forces. If we check the record , it becomes obvious that the boloch land is not facing such grave and grim issues like today after the 9/11. Pakistan should decide that this is not our war .
The Balochistan issue is WAY older than the war on terror (has existed since the 1970). Also, according to Pak, over 5000 Pak Army personnel and 55,000 Pak civilians have died in terrorist attacks. How many more deaths will it take to make it "our war".
Old Saturday, September 29, 2012
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

I want to ask from Mr. Akhtar Mengal and other leading nationalist Balochi leaders, who are dying to save Balochis form the atrocities of Pakistan What have they done for Balochi people?
they are blood-suckers, they are those people who want to run parallel governments or one can say Shenshahat.
They should all be hanged till death.
these people are the only problem of Balochistan and Balochi people, remove them, problem solved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
amaian (Tuesday, October 09, 2012), fadk (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
Old Sunday, September 30, 2012

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

This is not the time to decide who is wrong or right.Situation needs to be managed.
BALOCHISTAN (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post

Its easy to "feel the plight of the Baloch" when you haven't seen the atrocities they have committed. And if Akhtar Mengal wants to compare Baluchistan to Bangladesh, then he should know that this time, there won't be any India to save them.
Your assessment is incorrect brother, Bengal had support of India only, but current Balochistan has become nucleus of global forces. You can't gauge the gravity of this precarious scenario. You had to face only India in 70s but 0s have invited multilateral players to rescue Balochistan. We have to change our mentality. Army has never remained a better solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatbhutta View Post
I want to ask from Mr. Akhtar Mengal and other leading nationalist Balochi leaders, who are dying to save Balochis form the atrocities of Pakistan What have they done for Balochi people?
they are blood-suckers, they are those people who want to run parallel governments or one can say Shenshahat.
They should all be hanged till death.
these people are the only problem of Balochistan and Balochi people, remove them, problem solved.
Please change your tone towards this sensitive issue. Your post seems to be reflection of a dictator army person. Our behavior and treatment needs soft touch. Had they been so problem for Balochi people they would have been killed long ago instead of Non-Balochis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatniazi View Post
it is stupid to compare baluchistan with east pakistan... east pakistan was a home of some 80million people while baluchistan is home of just 8million.. east pakistan was some 1000miles away from west pakistan while baluchistan is well connected to the body of pakistan.. so no chances that these bugtis or mengals can get their indepedence.. these traitors are exploiting conditions just to get their objectives done at the behest of india and usa... pak army should nip these evils to purify baluch land
This is the mentality which has brought Balochistan on the verge of divorce. You are speaking mind of a dictator army man who thinks less and dictates more. Numbers and distance don't matter.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Monday, October 01, 2012), BALOCHISTAN (Sunday, September 30, 2012), bl chughtai (Monday, October 01, 2012), Faisal86 (Monday, October 01, 2012), mjkhan (Sunday, September 30, 2012), most wanted (Sunday, September 30, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, September 30, 2012), Romana baig (Sunday, September 30, 2012), sikander marri (Sunday, September 30, 2012), umar riaz (Sunday, September 30, 2012)

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Your assessment is incorrect brother, Bengal had support of India only, but current Balochistan has become nucleus of global forces. You can't gauge the gravity of this precarious scenario. You had to face only India in 70s but 0s have invited multilateral players to rescue Balochistan. We have to change our mentality. Army has never remained a better solution.
Bro I'm aware of the sensitivity of this issue, but I still say that Akhtar Mengal and Co cannot hope to achieve anything by waging open war against the Pakistani state (as they have been doing for the last couple years). He can give as many provocative statements as he wants, but he should remember that in the end, Baluchistan just can't break away like Bangladesh did. In my opinion, they are unlikely to achieve anything through force of arms alone.

Regarding the army, I've never been in favor of their constant interference in political matters, but the fact remains that Baloch nationalists are, for all intents and purposes, waging war against the Pakistani state in general and against Punjabis in particular. Do you remember how they killed Nazima Talib? Pulled her out of the rickshaw and shot her while she was lying on the road. I remember this particular case because she taught many members of my family, but there are a thousand other examples of the atrocities committed by the Baloch.

I agree that our past policies are to blame for the current situation, but Baloch extremists must be brought to their senses. We would all like to live in an ideal world where every conflict can be solved through negotiation, but unfortunately, this world isn't perfect and I believe some degree of force is required to deal with these savages.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
bl chughtai (Monday, October 01, 2012), sabahatbhutta (Sunday, September 30, 2012)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
Bro I'm aware of the sensitivity of this issue, but I still say that Akhtar Mengal and Co cannot hope to achieve anything by waging open war against the Pakistani state (as they have been doing for the last couple years). He can give as many provocative statements as he wants, but he should remember that in the end, Baluchistan just can't break away like Bangladesh did. In my opinion, they are unlikely to achieve anything through force of arms alone.

Regarding the army, I've never been in favor of their constant interference in political matters, but the fact remains that Baloch nationalists are, for all intents and purposes, waging war against the Pakistani state in general and against Punjabis in particular. Do you remember how they killed Nazima Talib? Pulled her out of the rickshaw and shot her while she was lying on the road. I remember this particular case because she taught many members of my family, but there are a thousand other examples of the atrocities committed by the Baloch.

I agree that our past policies are to blame for the current situation, but Baloch extremists must be brought to their senses. We would all like to live in an ideal world where every conflict can be solved through negotiation, but unfortunately, this world isn't perfect and I believe some degree of force is required to deal with these savages.
I loved your answer quite Sensible.

Quote:

Same stands true for rest of Pakistan/Govt/Military. We have not succeeded to achieve anything with force, and we won't be.

Quote:
I agree that our past policies are to blame for the current situation, but Baloch extremists must be brought to their senses. We would all like to live in an ideal world where every conflict can be solved through negotiation, but unfortunately, this world isn't perfect and I believe some degree of force is required to deal with these savages
What have we been doing for decades? Did it produce positive results? Have we achieved our objective with force?
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
BALOCHISTAN (Monday, October 01, 2012)

umar riaz is on a distinguished road

i agree with Raz shb..

in a nutshell, the government, establishment (primarily military) should adopt anything whether its through negotiations, force, what ever.. but we should make sure that 1971 episode is not repeated again.. It will be a great holocaust. If God forbids this happens. We not only as a state, but as citizens will fail..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post

Please change your tone towards this sensitive issue. Your post seems to be reflection of a dictator army person. Our behavior and treatment needs soft touch. Had they been so problem for Balochi people they would have been killed long ago instead of Non-Balochis.

This is the mentality which has brought Balochistan on the verge of divorce. You are speaking mind of a dictator army man who thinks less and dictates more. Numbers and distance don't matter.
its our responsibility as a nation, to show them affection and love, and make them feel that they are integral part of Pakistan.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: merged

Thanked 1,417 Times in 749 Posts
SADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant futureSADIA SHAFIQ has a brilliant future

http://baask.com/diwwan/index.php?topic=1231.0
alihashmatkhoso (Monday, October 01, 2012), BALOCHISTAN (Monday, October 01, 2012), bl chughtai (Monday, October 01, 2012), Faisal86 (Monday, October 01, 2012), Raz (Sunday, September 30, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, September 30, 2012), Romana baig (Monday, October 01, 2012)
42nd CTP (PAAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 66

sabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to beholdsabahatbhutta is a splendid one to behold

This is all struggle to gain power, Akhtar Mengal, his father Attaullah Mengal, Akbar Bugti etc. They all have been a part of government for long. During their power why did they not do any thing for people of Balochistan?
The problem of Balochistan not only revolves around Baloch, Pashtuns are also partener in it. Some points of Mengal are valid, like there should be no intervention of army in politics, but some sort of force is needed to be used.
Answer me a question, what is the difference between Taliban and Baloch separatists?
The Following User Says Thank You to sabahatbhutta For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Monday, October 01, 2012)

Hannibal will become famous soon enough

I have the best solution... why doesn't Pakistan test few nuclear missiles on balochs.....problem solved..i know Baloch has a very stubborn nature of sticking towards its cause, fighting for its right till death so i think its better to finish them all.. cheers.