Sunday, April 28, 2024
07:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Dear Impossible we should not do anything which can be beneficial for short terms only but our acts should be aimed at achieving long term objectives of peace. i know this execution may curb the violance for very short time but it will leave everlasting effects on geo-political scenerio of Iraq as well as other countries of Middle East leading towards perpetual catastrophy & anarchy.
Janab this voilence is for the time being. thats a sure thing. I am sure it won't have long-term impact. Well another Sadaam will log in soon. No doubt, world still has cruel people in it. The need is to give the a chance to explore their cruelty.

Quote:
Now i quote an article from Israel News Agency. Please do read it and i will be obliged if you share your thoughts after reading this article.
There is an amalgam of responses to Sadaam's execution but the most common thing among all is that world is relax that they have kicked off a wrong doer. Well there are others too. I admit Bush has no right to play with the world people the way he is playing but it is for the time being. Pride hath a fall. Every rise has a fall. Noone is forever but God.

Quote:
Let Saddam die of a heart attack, AIDS, a stroke or other "natural causes" in jail. It worked for Yasser Arafat, it can work for Saddam Hussein.

Time will tell that soon the world scenerio will be changed. China is ameliorating at a fast pace. This will surely a boon from Heaven for Asians. Wait and watch. I m sure that US is like this but China won't be like this. It will surely work for a peaceful globe.

Regards,

Snobbish is on a distinguished road

Befor pass yr comments one should see what is behind the sence.Sadam excuation no doubt was a matter of grief for all muslim bcoz there was a big hand behind this evil, definatly USA.If u guys think that sadam was a cruel president then let me know one thging actually i want a favoure frm all of u ...if he killed 148 shia and he was responsible of many others violence then who was the respopnsible of afghanistan, leabnon, iraq and iran .....i know yr answer is usa the president georg bush ...if sadam deserved to b hang till death then i strongly recomend bush should b hang till death 3 times than sadam hussain ...once upon a time, sadam was an apple of eye of usa and bush .....Alas ! the muslims are the slave of an enshlishman and ready 2 hand over everything what an enghlish man want ...

We all need to think deep and instead of held responsible others we should first keep a view inside our collers ..........thank you
Banned

fallbutrise is on a distinguished road
Default Saddam read kalma before he died

For those people who are happy on saddam's execution need to know he read Kalma before his death,to my little knowledge one who reads kalma before death is very lucky,and people whom he killed were traitors,its very unfortunate that we know only what westeren media wants us to know.

siLent depthZ! is on a distinguished road
Default hey deRe...

...m not discussin SADAAM'Z crap
gud dat da devil'z dead...
can anyone plz plz guide me wid dis CSS stuff?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
...m not discussin SADAAM'Z crap
gud dat da devil'z dead...
can anyone plz plz guide me wid dis CSS stuff?
Salam,

Dear u r welcome to css forum. U may have a look of following links to be aware of css stuff.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide.php

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-rules.php

Go thru the forum to clarify the ideas and views.

Regards,

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

Fallbrutrise i m amazed at this comment reading kalma mean tht the blood of so many innocent ppl is cleaned ,im not here to discuss whether he would go to heaven or hell but reading kalma doesn't make him pious "akhari wakat mein kiya khak musalman hon gay".Allah says He can forgive hakook Allah but will not forgive hakook ul Ibad .so sadam is lucky after killing hundreds of ppl
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
Old Thursday, January 04, 2007

elementofsurprize is on a distinguished road

well so many things have been said, can anyone explain me WHY (afterall WHY!!) did Saddam run away from the US army to hide in a hole like a coward? He did not die fighting for Iraqi cause, trying to save his country in the face of insurmountable odds! He RAN AWAY to save his OWN Life.

After being brought to the court, he KNEW there was no other way out but Death. So Saddam adopted a strategy which would make him a hero (in fact a divisive hero!!) in the eyes of morale-beaten Arabs.

If you read recent history, Saddam would have been nobody, had the US not been there. Saddam became Saddam because of US and he did what he did, for the US. Now it was the same US who put him to death, in a manner which will divide the Muslims very badly. US was Saddam's godfather.

But we should not let this fire of hate against fellow Muslims reach our country at least! We should always stand together under the flag of Pakistan.

THAT is the actual point! Don't let the dirty air secterianism pollute this Land of Pure, the dream of Iqbal and the tireless, unparalelled achievement of the QUAID!
Old Thursday, January 04, 2007

gumnam is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallbutrise
For those people who are happy on saddam's execution need to know he read Kalma before his death,to my little knowledge one who reads kalma before death is very lucky,and people whom he killed were traitors,its very unfortunate that we know only what westeren media wants us to know.
fallbutrise you r very right to say tht we see wt we are shown.
and further i would like to add few tht it is not we but Allah who knows the secret in the hearts. as for sadam is concerned, he caused many ppl died weather they deserved sentence of death or not we cant say for sure. this s what i tried to explain to one person and that was seeming to be redish(by anger) i know not if that person has a any personal enemity with sadam!
( i include this chit chat we had, bcz a may read post)
but i agree with u dear fallbruitize with concordest approch, one must think, know the ground reality n then justify with logic reason and harmony.
if one have
and finally cause us zap back to the reality..
Old Sunday, January 07, 2007

saira butt is on a distinguished road

All i have to say abt it ......Is justice only for muslims?
Old Tuesday, January 09, 2007

gumnam is on a distinguished road

@ saira bhut
Is justice only for muslims?
this is what we have tried to clearify. anu u r asked for ur opinions
and finally cause us zap back to the reality..