Monday, April 29, 2024
12:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 08, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
the question of questions is to sort of pragmatic and long-lasting solutions otherwise it would be useless.
the only solution to this problem is that we all make an effort towards educating the people about what QURAN really says about sectarianism...........we have to start small but think big...........we should start from our immediate surroundings and then, slowly but surely, work our way up............all of us have to make a collective effort towards achieving our goal.............
we must understand that we r the lucky ones because we have the gift of knowledge and we should impart it on those who are lost in the depths of ignorance.....................only and only then can we make this evil go away..........no one is going to come and do it for us.........we have to do it ourselves.
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

yeah u r right. Hope we may be realize this fact.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salaam to all,

Global arena is changing rapidly & Muslim’s plight is increasing day by day.
Reasons of this dilemma are as following:

*Ignorance
*Disintegration
*Away from the essence of Islam
*Fear of foes
*Lack of pragmatic approach
*Selfishness of leaders of Muslim Ummah
*No creditable plate form (OIC is just “Oh I See”)
*Backwardness in the fields of Science & technology

And the list continues…………………

For improvement in this condition all these factors should be kept in mind & basic need of the hour is revival towards Islam, today we ourself are responcible for the degradation of our nation. We have left everything related to the religion on uneducated Mullas..how many educated people decide to opt the option of a preacher after a high degree? Answer is not positive.We give our least intelligent people to this profession and than expect the best result. I am agree to the statement of a member that fault does not lie in the preaching of Maluvis but in our own attitude.

About Salahudenn Ayubi…yes our Ummah needs a daring leader like him but for the upbringing of such a courageous leader change within the society is highly required.

Regards,

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
(OIC is just “Oh I See”)
I think this issue can be resolved either by pressurizing OIC team or by replacing some of the members of team.

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

PEOPLE, forget the OIC............they are just a bunch crack pots who r just filling their own pockets while thinking that they are the last hope for the muslim UMMAH.............forget them...............its up to us now............U , ME , and everybody else.............i.e. THE PEOPLE themselves have to do it............for our own sake and the sake of our future generations............all it takes is just one single step and the rest will follow..............

NouR is on a distinguished road

salam

According to my personal views important and missing thing is our training .........we have education if u think education as a source of awareness.....then about evry muslim 'v come to know that usa ,india ,israel are enemies of muslims but sectarianism is worst enemy of muslims......Almost every body knows about that ...
We need training to utilise our education, understand the teachings of islam and Holy prophet (PBUH)...
We need training to concentrate on certain points which 'll help us to be more consistence .....Education without training is useless....
education tell us that unity is strength but training guides us the way that how we can achieve this landmark..........by giving respect each other,compromise etc........
I think no SalahuDDin aor Muhammad Bin qasim will come...dont wait for them they have done their jobs...its ur time ......first of all be educated and tarined persons of society then u will get all the doors open for u....
if this is crusade then this is onesided ..we muslims have already surrender by saying that we r dumb ,involved in sectarianism and waiting for Salahudidin ...

Sohail Shuja is on a distinguished road

Agreed. As it is said that "believe in miracles but do not depend on them". By the time, we should not focus on the emergence of a leader of that kind, but to start creating environments which are capable to incubate such leaders. "How" and "what", are the questions which are subject to every person's own knowledge, skills and the areas of influence, yet the responsibility should be taken collectively and equally.

About the questions of lack of knowledge and skills, i think that we have the skills and knowledge. What we are not capable of is to use them properly. We have quite a bulk of talent and resources, but we are not able to host these talents and furbish them to a finer form, and also we are unable to use our resources effectively. The results are talent drain or rather spoilage(otherwise), and deprivation of resources due to mismanagement.

Sectarianism is no doubt the most healthiest of the evils in our societies. At every level, from macro to the micro levels. This has taken form of a radical in our daily life, thinking and actions. To change all this is not an instant or easy task. We first have to learn to respect everyone in every possible manner, regardless of religion, creed, sect etc etc.

Parallel to the maulvis, there are some other maligning factors in our society, like the irrational capitalists and the so called liberals, who are somewhat acceptable to the west but are non-conforming to the Islamic values and ethics, and that's what has made them acceptable to the west and dominant in the east. I think that we should first realize that we are cornered from every side - from religious and other, and everyone of us has to play his/her own part in the protest against this imbalance and the efforts to counter them.
May Allah Guide us to the path of fidelity and Bless us with the might to restore and prevent our dignity (Aameen)
Old Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quote:
we muslims have already surrender by saying that we r dumb ,involved in sectarianism and waiting for Salahudidin ...
it is not a matter of waiting for SALLAHUDDIN.............what i really meant was that one of us has to become a "sallahuddin" in this period of time...........and waiting for the right environment or circumstances wont do.........we, ourselves have to make the environment so that anyone can start and spread the true word of GOD...........
the problem is that we all know the mistakes the islamic governments have made and we all understand and recognize the problems facing our UMMAH but no one actually does anything about it.............we have to wake up from this deep slumber that we are in and we have to start working towards the achievement of our goals.................it is high time for all of us to do so........