Monday, April 29, 2024
10:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 07, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

dr.junaid will become famous soon enough
Default the pandora's box

iraq facing deadliest wind in its atmosphere,secterianism prevails every where , sadam hanged ,aides will be very soon brought to gallows.
us troops have opened the pandora's box in iraq through its invasion.muslim ummah not realizing the worth of unity is at verge of complete catastophore and it looks to me that very soon muslim would be threat to muslim.
please give ur suggestions how we can clear our society from the menace of secterianism.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

THIS IS THE LAST CRUSADE........... the last crusade the west is waging against the muslims..............but the tactics have changed. instead of fighting us openly they are turning muslims against each other but we are so dumb witted that we cannot see through their plans..............what we really need is another SALLAHUDDIN AYUBI who can unite the muslims and retake the glory that was once ours.................
and veracity of such shall one day vindicate
the vigilant and the virtuous.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

I M Possible will become famous soon enough

Quote:
please give ur suggestions how we can clear our society from the menace of secterianism.
All and sundry need to think globally and act locally. Well we all are muslims, there is no one holding higher echelon in the eyes of God. We need to think unitely and we need to join our hands together on the platform provided by OIC.

Pakistanis can do this by the same way. They should not think that they have sects. They need to act like Muslims actually. Islam also does not discriminate people of different religions then why we are differentiating among our own sects?

Regards,

Quote:
what we really need is another SALLAHUDDIN AYUBI who can unite the muslims and retake the glory that was once ours.................
Yeah i totally agree with u but i think awareness can also help us get rid of scrouge of secterianism. It is up to us to an extent.

Regards,

Wounded Healer has a spectacular aura aboutWounded Healer has a spectacular aura about

education is the only thing that can save us................by education comes awareness.........people should be educated in islam ..........not the twisted islam that the maulvis preach nowadays(by the way i dont blame the maulvis for this) but the true meaning of islam.............the peace loving and true islam.............only after we understand islam can we be rid of the evils of our society........be it sectarianism or whatever

Quote:
not the twisted islam that the maulvis preach nowadays(by the way i dont blame the maulvis for this) but the true meaning of islam
Of course moulvis are involved in spreading and giving airs misconceptins. They need to put us on right way. For that prpose first they should put themslves on right way. May be that is a cause of terrorism coz they fail to disciminate Jehad from Extremism.

Sohail Shuja is on a distinguished road

No doubt that maulvis have played an active part in spreading misconceptions about Islam, but the passive part has also been played by the one's who were and are responsible for keeping a check on the teachings of Islam in the best manner possible, and with the best resources avilable(I mean all of us in general). Personally i think that it is our religion and we are responsible for it. why we gave the religion in mullah's hands to manipulate and closed our eye ?
In the times while mullah was playing with religion, we were concentrating more on other things like building a strong economy, technology and other things to make our nation strong and invincible. But regretfully, neither of the ends of our sword got sharp enough to fight and guard ourselves. Now that the water is rising in the channel, we are getting worried about it. At present, we do find some good debates going on in the literate circles over the topics but with very little or no practice. I think that first, we all should realize that it is our collective responsibility rather than of any group and should develop a common rationality of the Islamic concepts, and moreover, with some very good practices, indeed.

Take care

Allah Hafiz

as i have already said brother, it is not the fault of maulvis.............in islam there is no profession even closely resembling that of a maulvi...............this profession started when the ordinary muslims turned away from islam so much so that no one could lead the prayers let alone say the namaaz-e-janaaza and it bacame necessary for someone to be appointed for such purposes............and those who came into this profession were the ones who were illitrate and jobless...............so we cannot blame them for what is happening now.............WE, THE MUSLIM UMMAH are to be blamed for the current state of affairs
Old Monday, January 08, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

dr.junaid will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wounded Healer
what we really need is another SALLAHUDDIN AYUBI who can unite the muslims and retake the glory that was once ours.................

agreed.
we need another salahudin ayubi ,but the matter that is important who is prepared to be salahudin ayubi. next salhudin ayubi could be any one even .it could be u or me........

think over it
Old Monday, January 08, 2007

Good discussion is going on, on this topic but the question of questions is to sort of pragmatic and long-lasting solutions otherwise it would be useless.