Saturday, May 04, 2024
03:23 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 13, 2013
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Sorry state which we are witnessing today is the result of decades long ill advised policies of the state, which has now come to haunt the citizens of this unfortunate land. Our security policies which we pursued during the cold war and afterwards have largely been responsible for destroying the very fabric of our society. Unfortunately we have not learnt any thing from the past experiences.
Still we are engaged in the same security issues. Our policy makers still believe that Taliban and other religious outfits are assets, they are still being supported.We still believe that Liberating Kashmir is our moral and religious obligation. We still believe that Afghanistan must be subservient to Pakistan and it must serve as a training camp for our self proclaimed Jihaddi outfits. This is the dilemma and root cause of all other ills plaguing Pakistan.

The 1994 army’s Green Book states that “the existence and survival of Pakistan depend upon complete implementation of Islamic ideology in true sense. If the ideology is not preserved then the very existence of Pakistan becomes doubtful”.

Now this Ideology consciousness has lead us to create Islamic Jihadi otfits which now threaten the very existence of our country.

General Kayani, “Disillusionment, desperation, religious bigotry, political disharmony and discord seem to permeate our lives”. “No state can afford a parallel system of governance and militias, and that extremism is the gravest threat to Pakistan”.

It is paradoxical but who created extremist groups in the first place and who patronized lashkre Jhangvi,Siphae Sahiba, Jamat Dawa and recently --- sponsored Difa-e- Pakistan Council. Genral saab now please do not give us lectures on Extremism, we very well know your commitment and far sightedness!

Governor rule will do nothing to assuage the injuries inflicted upon the people. If state is damn serious to defeat religious bigotry and extremism which Gen Kayani says are the biggest threats to this country then It must follow the right path which is to shun this impoverished ideological consciousness belief.

State can not perform its primary obligation of providing security and level playing field to its citizens when its Makkah becomes upholding a particular Ideology. Its ideology shall be the well being of its citizens. And this is the right path!
Antalpur (Sunday, January 20, 2013), emraankhattak (Sunday, January 13, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), student (Sunday, January 20, 2013)
Old Monday, January 14, 2013
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default Article 234 of the Constitution invoked in Balochistan

234. Power to issue Proclamation in case of failure of constitutional machinery in a Province.

(1) If the President, on receipt of a report from the Governor of a Province [254B][ * * ], is satisfied that a situation has arisen in which the Government of the Province cannot be carried on in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, the President may, or if a resolution in this behalf is passed [254C][by each House separately], shall, by Proclamation,

(a) assume to himself, or direct the Governor of the Province to assume on behalf of the President, all or any of the functions of the Government of the Province, and all or any of the powers vested in, or exercisable by, any body or authority in the Province, other than the Provincial Assembly;

(b) declare that the powers of the Provincial Assembly shall be exercisable by, or under the authority of, [250] [Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)]; and
(c) make such incidental and consequential provisions as appear to the President to be necessary or desirable for giving effect to the objects of the Proclamation, including provisions for suspending in whole or in part the operation of any provisions of the Constitution relating to any body or authority in the Province:

Provided that nothing in this Article shall authorize the President to assume to himself, or direct the Governor of the Province to assume on his behalf, any of the powers vested in, or exercisable by, a High Court, or to suspend either in whole or in part the operation of any provisions of the Constitution relating to High Courts. Constitution.
Malmeena Khan (Monday, January 14, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Taimoor Gondal (Monday, January 14, 2013)
Old Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ghost Rider will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
FC Militants ! ... Anyways, dear brother your sentiments are right, nevertheless, nobody is against Baloch people nor any such things is being attributed to them, they are our fellow brothers.

There is anti insurgency operation ongoing since long in Balochistan and everybody knows it... .. Further, the army or its linked institutions are neither interested in getting government nor they may be any thinkings to flare up such issues to topple government. And the Baloch Assembly/Govt was sent home by the Supreme Court and there are other political endeavours which can easilly be used by state institutions to topple/destablize governments...
If FC is not against Balochs then why people are abducted and killed?
IG Police brought into the notice of SC that It was FC which is involved in kidnapping people. F.C car snaps showing arrest of a baloch youth were presented in court as evidence.

Whom to believe politicians or Army? Politicians hold the view that foreign hand is involved on the other hand Army says there is no foreign hand but baloch youth working as anti-state elements.

I ask you only one question Sir, Why Army has soft corner for Taliban who are also anti-state?
Trust deficit on army is speedily decreasing. If , the style of dealing the political issues, will continue , days are not far away when Balochistan will part with.

Army was responsible for East Pakistan and Army is responsible for todays Balochistan situation.

Please, stop showing bright picture of our Army, we know quite well its double standards and ineffective policies.
There is no dearth of talent in the country, yet, key posts , are filled by Retd Generals. Even though fpsc chairman has been appointed a retired major.
Someone had rightly said; Retd stands for 'Re employment till death'
Millions of youth roam here and there for jobs but they are only available for retired Army men.

I fear, the situation appearing in Sindh, is also implying that it's going to be another balochistan ,sooner or later. And, here, it was also Army, particularly one-eyed and half minded general Zia who for the sake of power division created ethno based political organizations.

Billions of rupees and thousands of lives have been lost in global war against terrorism, who was responsible Army or we as a nation?

More than 50% budget is allocated for these greedy generals ,what have they delivered? How many people are secured today? Its prime responsibility of Army to secure the borders, is durand line secure?

Politicians as well as Army generals both are equally responsible for all this shit.

Quote:
Dear brother, there is no need to be ashamed of being Pakistani.. You can play your role effectively for making things right in the country... Nobody from foreign lands will come to safe you/us....
He is right in saying that everyone who believes on rationality, is ashamed of being a Pakistani.
What is the value of Green passport? value of a green passport is that you have to make a separate line for special check up.
I love Pakistan's territory and will keep doing till i am alive. But as a pakistani we have not left a single stone unturned to pollute the pure territory.

Regards,
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Rider For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Wednesday, January 16, 2013), Muhammad T S Awan (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Waqas77 (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
If FC is not against Balochs then why people are abducted and killed?
IG Police brought into the notice of SC that It was FC which is involved in kidnapping people. F.C car snaps showing arrest of a baloch youth were presented in court as evidence.
AoA

Dear brother,

i). Due to having a different perception /thinking pattern, I may do have different opinion, though it has been reported by IG Police etc that FC has been involved in kidnapping /killing Baloch youth but on the other side they are also being killed! From many of our Baloch borthers got weapons and fundings to carry out such warfare and their demands etc. Its certainly a long debate and i dont wana indulge into any such debate... ...,,, To be precise, the Baloch are concerned about their rights, developments in their areas, stoppage of their persecution etc. Its sort of a vicious cycle, FC/Army killing Baloch youth-CM recently said that law & order was responsibility of Police/FC and he gave them free hand - mean in fact CM is behind FC - CM and his assembly are representatives of people - mean people of Balochistan /Pakistan involved for their own miseries! Seems quite strange.. ... If i do not forget something, every MPA in Provincial Assembly of Balochistan was being given 25 crore per month for development of his constituency. Then this amount was increased upto 30 crore! Was that money being utilized for any development? Apparently not! mean the representatives of people got money for development of people but they took it to their banks etc and next time they will use that money for election campaigns and people will vote them. Or they will not even use much of that money for election campaign and people will vote them for being their sardar./religious leader/influential etc. Are people so naive that they dont ask their MPA about this money? and they feel more okay to put rifles to get their rights? why that rifle is not aimed at their MPA/leaders! For tracing these answers another debate will ensue, and frankly speaking i do not have guts and courage to enter into such debates!

Quote:
Whom to believe politicians or Army? Politicians hold the view that foreign hand is involved on the other hand Army says there is no foreign hand but baloch youth working as anti-state elements.
ii). Time and again, both army and politicians have categorically said about involvement of foreign hands in it. Because without foreign involvement such a huge war cannot be broken/lead. We all are mature and know well that so called Baloch militants are neither having big banks, nor having big weapon factories to run such skirmishes.. Just copying some links where politicians, judicial commission on missing persons, military and foreign office have been reported stating that foreigners are involved ;

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=159394
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...in-balochistan
http://tribune.com.pk/story/84902/wi...ch-insurgency/
http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...stan-exists-FO
http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/02/...litary-report/

iii). These BLA/BRA etc are the remnants of Baloch Liberation Movements of 1970s, which got their roots to Kabul and Damscus and ultimately to USSR! Same links were utilized by our neighbours at the end of 1990s to start a trouble movement in Pakistan. Bugti sb was made shaheed later on, but the trouble was somehow started in the end of 1990s and i heard saying somebody that India was behind it because he had got tough time at Kargil so they re-activated their links in Balochistan to destablize Pakistan... I had watched a movie, ek tha tiger, and in its very beginning, it is being said that there is a continous war ongoing between Pakistan and Indian Intelligence, and this may be one part of the unsaid/silent on-going war....

Quote:
I ask you only one question Sir, Why Army has soft corner for Taliban who are also anti-state?
Trust deficit on army is speedily decreasing. If , the style of dealing the political issues, will continue , days are not far away when Balochistan will part with.
iv). I do not know much, but my dear brother, I know a thing that Operation Rah-e-Rast and Operation Rah-e-Nijaat were launched by Pakistan Army against Taliban. And huge number of armed forces are present at Swat and Waziristan against Tablian and many of them are dying/embracing shahdaat on daily basis. !

Quote:
Please, stop showing bright picture of our Army, we know quite well its double standards and ineffective policies.
There is no dearth of talent in the country, yet, key posts , are filled by Retd Generals. Even though fpsc chairman has been appointed a retired major.
Someone had rightly said; Retd stands for 'Re employment till death'
Millions of youth roam here and there for jobs but they are only available for retired Army men.
v). Partially agreed to you dear brother. However, the Chairman FPSC is a retired Civil Servant, after being a major, he was inducted into civil services /PSP and had various institutions from Police to Railway and many Ministries as well at some foreign posts... But since have little rationality, so I will not disagreed on this Retd definition.

Quote:
Politicians as well as Army generals both are equally responsible for all this shit.
vi). Not only politicians and army, somehow there is little share of everybody in this ethnic and sectarian war, in my thinking if Maulana sb who is having knowledge of Quran and Hadith instigates somebody he is equally responsible and should be accounted, similarly a Haji sb/Sheikh sb/Khan sb who is giving their funds from their HALAAL kamai is equally responsible; everybody is having even a little little share on these issues.. because nobody is going to spell magic on minds of people to behave and do in respective manner.....

Quote:
He is right in saying that everyone who believes on rationality, is ashamed of being a Pakistani.
What is the value of Green passport? value of a green passport is that you have to make a separate line for special check up.
I love Pakistan's territory and will keep doing till i am alive. But as a pakistani we have not left a single stone unturned to pollute the pure territory.

Regards,
No brother, he is not right, nobody with rationality is supposed to have such sayings.

We just start thinking what this country has given to us, but do not think what we have got because of being a national of this country and in response what we have given to it. .. A week back, a news clipping, some Hindus killed 4-5 people and injured many at New Delhi, just due to the reason why Pakistan cricket team won match from Indian cricket team!.

Whatsoever is the condition of this country, it has been made by us, we Pakistanis and nothing else. Somebody has played a major role and somebody has played a very minor role, including us, we all are playing some positive and negative role for the development of our nation.... We just blame government and government institutions for miseries, but what a role is being played by others! only 4-5% population is linked with government institutions in some way or the other, if this 4-5% class is bad, what others are doing for the betterment! ,,,But what we do, we were exporting a gem stone lajward to China and Hongkong, but many of us starting putting herione/drugs inside it and now they have banned us to import!....A labourer, who is to work for full day, but he works slowly and at Asar time he stops work.If he works one more hour till maghrib, he will charge amount equal to work of a day... There is a vendor of fruit and vegetable, he is hiding sour pieces inside the good pieces and will set it... usually 4-5 people were required to plant saplings in paddy field and now 40 people have to work! why, because of their lazyness and kaam chhori!.... Pig fat was imported by country for using in greesing of vehicle parts, but its import increased very much, they traced and found some Haji sb & co started using that pig oil in making cooking oils/venaspati ghees!.. .... we have masala of namaz and just beneath it, we have hidden drugs... we are carrying Quran and Hadith books, and inside the briefcase, there are weapons to kill other sect people....

I fully agree to you and have a word of praise, I love Pakistan's territory and will keep doing till i am alive. But as a pakistani we have not left a single stone unturned to pollute the pure territory.' ... We should keep playing our own role for the development of nation.. Its our country and we are responsible for it, even for a very little percentage, but we are responsible and we should not loose hope and efforts...

Regards

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Merged/chain posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
Ghost Rider (Wednesday, January 23, 2013), mjkhan (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Sociologist PU (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75

Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

No brother, he is not right, nobody with rationality is supposed to have such sayings.

We just start thinking what this country has given to us, but do not think what we have got because of being a national of this country and in response what we have given to it. .. A week back, a news clipping, some Hindus killed 4-5 people and injured many at New Delhi, just due to the reason why Pakistan cricket team won match from Indian cricket team!.

Whatsoever is the condition of this country, it has been made by us, we Pakistanis and nothing else. Somebody has played a major role and somebody has played a very minor role, including us, we all are playing some positive and negative role for the development of our nation.... We just blame government and government institutions for miseries, but what a role is being played by others! only 4-5% population is linked with government institutions in some way or the other, if this 4-5% class is bad, what others are doing for the betterment! ,,,But what we do, we were exporting a gem stone lajward to China and Hongkong, but many of us starting putting herione/drugs inside it and now they have banned us to import!....A labourer, who is to work for full day, but he works slowly and at Asar time he stops work.If he works one more hour till maghrib, he will charge amount equal to work of a day... There is a vendor of fruit and vegetable, he is hiding sour pieces inside the good pieces and will set it... usually 4-5 people were required to plant saplings in paddy field and now 40 people have to work! why, because of their lazyness and kaam chhori!.... Pig fat was imported by country for using in greesing of vehicle parts, but its import increased very much, they traced and found some Haji sb & co started using that pig oil in making cooking oils/venaspati ghees!.. .... we have masala of namaz and just beneath it, we have hidden drugs... we are carrying Quran and Hadith books, and inside the briefcase, there are weapons to kill other sect people....

I fully agree to you and have a word of praise, I love Pakistan's territory and will keep doing till i am alive. But as a pakistani we have not left a single stone unturned to pollute the pure territory.' ... We should keep playing our own role for the development of nation.. Its our country and we are responsible for it, even for a very little percentage, but we are responsible and we should not loose hope and efforts...

Regards
Rightly said! We all are equally responsible for such a condition of our beloved homeland. When we will start putting sincere efforts we will definitely see our country at a position where we will be proud of being Pakistani. Unfortunately we as a nation have always being more critical than constructive!
Regards
Old Wednesday, January 16, 2013

noOne is on a distinguished road

Sometimes the strength turns out to be a weakness. our beloved country has two strengths;
1. Its geographical and physical status in the world
2. it is a nuclear power
the geopolitical location, let me say has enormous benefits, as well as many problems.. so about baluchistan, as i see(every one has his own point of view) the gawadar port is the main issue.. how?? because of proxy and cold war between USA and china. and we all know that in this time frame the major strength is economy. if china got this port, what would evantually happen?? the trade route of china will be reduced to mere hours and days, and the economy and strength of china will be grow by folds. the USA wont let it happen, so the proxy and agencies war is in full swing...

the second strength is the nuclear power, that is turned out to be weakness, because most of the lobbies around the globe want it to be neutralized

the third question which i saw many times when i was reading the thread is.. why it happens in kpk, Balochistan, Gilgit, karachi etc.. so i saw it as:

usually the remote areas are majorly susceptible for religious and cultural issues and are easily exploitable, may be because of lack of awareness and education.(its a common obervation around the world). and also the point that the border areas are much more suseptible to foreign threats, it does happen in punjab though, forexample bakhar, jhang, d.i khan but are rarely adressed.

Chess is on a distinguished road

Do you have reference about your words "General Musa buried in Iran" ? And if he is buried in Iran that doesn't meant that all Hazaras have never felt Baluchistan as there home land.Hazara having love with Imam Raza (r.a) and iraq land Karbala where the Imam Hussain Shrine, and including hazara and all shia have dasir to buried in iran and iraq because of imamen (a.s), just like all other sectrain of Muslim including shia having a desire to buried in Madina.

And about Quetta situation ,I think these are those forces who were behind the Parachanar war in 2007 between Tori Kabalies and Talban. May be Indian Raw behind this game, may be KGB OR Mossad. I think international agency are involved with others terrorist organization and all these are responsible for spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Because in Muslim world only Pakistan is Atomic Power and having Strong Military Power instead of others and that thing is not acceptable for these forces.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
Do you have reference about your words "General Musa buried in Iran" ? And if he is buried in Iran that doesn't meant that all Hazaras have never felt Baluchistan as there home land.Hazara having love with Imam Raza (r.a) and iraq land Karbala where the Imam Hussain Shrine, and including hazara and all shia have dasir to buried in iran and iraq because of imamen (a.s), just like all other sectrain of Muslim including shia having a desire to buried in Madina.

And about Quetta situation ,I think these are those forces who were behind the Parachanar war in 2007 between Tori Kabalies and Talban. May be Indian Raw behind this game, may be KGB OR Mossad. I think international agency are involved with others terrorist organization and all these are responsible for spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Because in Muslim world only Pakistan is Atomic Power and having Strong Military Power instead of others and that thing is not acceptable for these forces.
AoA, for reply of your first paragraph, see post 27 of this thread.

Probably, RAW, former KGB, MOSSAD etc etc etc may be involved in said game!

noOne is on a distinguished road

I fear its not only RAW, KGB and Mossad etc.....
Old Sunday, January 20, 2013

LonelyEngineer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Whoever did it it's a brutal and inhumane act. However, another question is that why shia killings happen in KPK, Balochistan and Sindh ? Why not in Punjab ? Ain't there shia's living. Whereas Lashkar e Jhangvi's main and original grounds are from Jhang. Where shia sunnis live happily and camly.

Is it the failure of KPK, Balochistan and Sindh's govt or something else ?
this is the main point to ponder ...why not punjab ?

Last edited by Arain007; Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: avoid net speak