Saturday, April 27, 2024
06:22 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 13, 2013

emraankhattak will become famous soon enough

We can protest, we can call United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) to investigate into the probe about LoC and we applaud this decision to keep intact Pakistan sovereignty. But, here, 100 of people were slaughtered in Quetta and our callous government is dull and have her focus on intimidating Tahir-ul-Qadri instead of caring for the poor Hazars.whereas, our oppostion parties are waiting for their turns as a respected member pointed out previously.While some are busy in attacking our ideologies and droning our beloved Quaid-e-Azam.we are Pakistanis and our beloved leader addressed us in the following manner.
August 11, 1947 address of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, to themembers of the Pakistan Constituent Assembly, to the status of a national covenant.
In that address the Quaid said, among other things, the following:
“You are free; you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or caste or creed - that has nothing to do with the business of the State...We are starting with this fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one State...I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in due course Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State.”
The Following User Says Thank You to emraankhattak For This Useful Post:
SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasghar95 View Post
I am a Hazara from Quetta. In last bomb blast I lost some of my far relatives and friends. But one friend of mine was very dear to me we were class fellows in school. Latest-At temperature bellow zero , over 100 bodies are still lying on the ground on the road from last three days not buried yet demanding the government to take action, but usual false hope will given.

I will tell you who and why Hazaras are targeting. It is bit disappointing and many will not agree with me at all, except those who has deep analysis and fair thinking.

I claim that that the Hazaras are planned to be killed by state agencies eg ISI and MI etc.
Why? to raise and prepare Hazaras to defend Pakistan against Baloch freedom fighter and save Pakistan from further partition. To force Hazaras creating an attacking group within them and then state agencies will support them with money, training, arms and providing them hides and will not arrest Hazara fighters and will give then free hand to slaughter Baloch people in the name of revenge. Pak state agencies will give same support to Hazara fighters which they are giving now to Lashker Jangwi etc.

Well, this could be a rare reason of all the situation. But still it can not be denied. However, ISI can overcome the BLA or other baloch freedom fighters. So it doesn't need hazara fighters to get help from them. I personally have analyzed the situation , but it would be too earlier to say speak it out due to some reasons.

kiyani will become famous soon enough

Mei yeh kis k naam likho'n jo alam guzar rahy hain
mery shehar jal rahy hain, mery log mar rahy hain

Koi rkhta ho k gul ho, koi shak ho k shajar ho
woh hawa-e-gulistan hai k sabhi bikhar rhy hain

kabhi rehmatain thi nazil isi khita-e-zamee'n pr
wohi khita-e-zamee'n hai k azab utar rahy hain

wohi tairo'n k jhurmat jo hawa mei jhoolty thy
woh fiza ko tk rhy hain, yeh kaisy alam guzar rahy hain

koi or tou nahi ps-e-khanjer azmai
hm hi qatal kr rahy hain, hm hi qatal ho rhy hain!

Wohi qatil, wohi hakim, wohi munsif thehra
Aqarba mery karain khoon ka dawa kis sai?

Kahan hai arz-o-sama ka khalik k chahato'n ki ragain quraidy
hawas ki surkhi rukh-e-bashr ka haseen ghaza bni hui hai
koi maseeha idhr bhi daikhy, koi tou charagiri ko utry...
aasman ka chehra lahu sai tr hai zameen janaza bni hui hai...
The Following User Says Thank You to kiyani For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Sunday, January 13, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default What is the real issue in Quetta???

The incidents in Quetta are truly heart throbbing and soul shaking, it deserves more condemnation and demand for justice then I can call for here . But since yesterday I have been thinking what is the actual problem and who is killing poor people there. Is it a sectarian conflict (extremist sunni militants targeting shias) or an ethnic conflict (Baluchi Nationalist militants targeting Hazara community) or both (Baluchi and Religious militants have joined hands or atleast their interest have converged at this point)??? Comments plz.
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

In my point of view, killing of hazaras is not associated with freedom movement by Balochistan liberation organization (BLO). Genocide of hazaras is a sectarian confilct in which only shias are being killed by organizations like Jaish e Muhammadi and Sipah e Sahaba. Balochi fighters are not killing Hazaras. They are fighting with security forces and probably with Punjabi ethnic people living in Quetta. Their aim is to separate Balochistan, for which Hazaras are not a bottleneck. Nor do they think that Hazaras are in any way responsible for their plights.

Moreover, Balochistan is an old issue which has roots in formation of one unit and dissolution of Balochistan government by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. While this sectarian issue is only a few years old.

So I believe both issues are distinct from each other and need to be tackled separatly.

Regards
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, January 13, 2013), Waqas77 (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)

Pireh Memon is on a distinguished road
Arrow Shia Genocide

People! As per you, how can we best stop 'Shia Genocide'? Thanks !!

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: on author's request
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
Its shia community that is being targeted not Hazara.And there are constant reports of shia killings from karachi as well.

Two of our family members also got killed in Quetta attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmeena Khan View Post
Whoever did it it's a brutal and inhumane act. However, another question is that why shia killings happen in KPK, Balochistan and Sindh ? Why not in Punjab ? Ain't there shia's living. Whereas Lashkar e Jhangvi's main and original grounds are from Jhang. Where shia sunnis live happily and camly.

Is it the failure of KPK, Balochistan and Sindh's govt or something else ?
As stated in previous post, the LeJ is being supported/backed/funded by so called Afghan and Pk Talibans and since these brothers are stated in and around Quetta, so their great target is Hazarra people. LeJ is not having such a support/back in Punjab so there are less troubles there...

We all are together on this national tragedy ... may ALLAH bless all of us, amin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute Badshah View Post
One commander-in-chief of the Pakistan Army in the 1960s, Gen. Musa Khan, was a Hazara. But after his death he was buried in Iran, which means the Hazara have never felt at home in Balochistan. This of course doesn’t mean there are no Hazara cemeteries in Quetta—far from it.

But the recent killings can be traced to the rise of the Taliban in Afghanistan in 1996 and their assault of the Shia-dominated northern city of Mazar-e-Sharif in 1997. After the Taliban went around the city punishing people for un-Islamic behaviour (unveiled women, pictures depicting human figures, etc…) the Hazara of Mazar-e-Sharif rebelled and killed “thousands” of them.

http://newsweekpakistan.com/scope/2432
Some wrongs in this newspaper clip,

i). Burrial of General Mussa Khan (who also remained Governor of Balochistan) at Iran was not due to the reason that he felt his roots at Iran. It is said that his wife was an Iranian national and she was burried at Mashhad, so he had desired to be burried in that city where his beloved wife was burried.... ..

ii). The 1997 massacre of Taliban at Mazar-e-Sharif was not done by Hazzara rebellion, rather it was done by one Uzbek General Abdul Maalik Pehalwan, who got tussles with holder of Mazar-e-Sharif General Rashid Dostum. Pehalwan had made some agreements with Taliban to get them enter into Mazar-e-Sharif and exodus of Dostum and taking another General Ismail, who allegedly had killed brother of Abdul Maalik Pehalaan. But when Talibans were in Mazar-e-Sharif and they started disarmming the forces of Pehalwan, he felt that Taliban will kill him so he rebelled and killed around 3000 Talibans there. Next year, Talibans attacked to take revenge and since the city was having a good number Hazarra people so they were killed as well (Mazar-e-Sharif is perhaps having Tajik people in majority)....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
.................But it is sure that perpetrators of the violence have direct and indirect sympathies of a major chunk of our ill educated and uneducated people who are of the firm belief that Shias are apostates and they must be eliminated. These people are everywhere. They serve as pressure groups who do not want that culprits shall be brought to book. why they shall be, after all they are doing good job! Terrible!!
Really a terrible and unfortunate thing, at this time greater so called Mullahs should come forward and show their support to such atrocious killings of Shia Hazara Muslims. But alas nobody will come forward even not the Sheikh ul Islam Qadri sb... ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Hazara Tribes are divided in Quetta and Bamiyan (Afghanistan) where the Hazara Militia have joined American forces to butcher children and rape women of Taliban. Taliban are taking their revenge in Pakistan. Its nothing but war of dollar and trible revenge. Instead of painting it a sectarian strife we should wait till the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan and should not try to cripple the life in Pakistan on institgation and directions of Iranian intellegence agencies: Ayetullah Durrani, a PPP minister from Balouchistan. What do you say about his statement of Ayet Ullah Durrani?

(Just read this info on net) is it true ?
Nope, this is not true... Hazarra are not the only people in US forces and they are nor considered to be more fighting thn Uzbeks (perhaps Uzbeks are considered to be toughest fighters amongst tribes of north and west of Afghanistan)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasghar95 View Post
I am a Hazara from Quetta. In last bomb blast I lost some of my far relatives and friends. But one friend of mine was very dear to me we were class fellows in school. Latest-At temperature bellow zero , over 100 bodies are still lying on the ground on the road from last three days not buried yet demanding the government to take action, but usual false hope will given.

I will tell you who and why Hazaras are targeting. It is bit disappointing and many will not agree with me at all, except those who has deep analysis and fair thinking.

I claim that that the Hazaras are planned to be killed by state agencies eg ISI and MI etc. Why? to raise and prepare Hazaras to defend Pakistan against Baloch freedom fighter and save Pakistan from further partition. To force Hazaras creating an attacking group within them and then state agencies will support them with money, training, arms and providing them hides and will not arrest Hazara fighters and will give then free hand to slaughter Baloch people in the name of revenge. Pak state agencies will give same support to Hazara fighters which they are giving now to Lashker Jangwi etc.
Really sad thing to hear about your near ones demise, may Almighty give you patience.... I do not have deep analysis and fair thinking, but with little thinking perhaps the things you have been telling does not seem to be valid. The backing to LeJ is from the so called Talibans............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
The incidents in Quetta are truly heart throbbing and soul shaking, it deserves more condemnation and demand for justice then I can call for here . But since yesterday I have been thinking what is the actual problem and who is killing poor people there. Is it a sectarian conflict (extremist sunni militants targeting shias) or an ethnic conflict (Baluchi Nationalist militants targeting Hazara community) or both (Baluchi and Religious militants have joined hands or atleast their interest have converged at this point)??? Comments plz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilatif View Post
In my point of view, killing of hazaras is not associated with freedom movement by Balochistan liberation organization (BLO). Genocide of hazaras is a sectarian confilct in which only shias are being killed by organizations like Jaish e Muhammadi and Sipah e Sahaba. Balochi fighters are not killing Hazaras. They are fighting with security forces and probably with Punjabi ethnic people living in Quetta. Their aim is to separate Balochistan, for which Hazaras are not a bottleneck. Nor do they think that Hazaras are in any way responsible for their plights.

Moreover, Balochistan is an old issue which has roots in formation of one unit and dissolution of Balochistan government by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. While this sectarian issue is only a few years old.

So I believe both issues are distinct from each other and need to be tackled separatly.
As said by Marilatif, both issues are seperate and distinct, this is being done by LeJ against Hazara... defunct SSP is perhaps not much involved in Quetta. It is only LeJ and unfortunately a failure of our state machinery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pireh Memon View Post
People! As per you, how can we best stop 'Shia Genocide'? Thanks !!
Kindly do not use this word 'Shia Genocide', though as per some definition, it can be termed as genocide but in greater spectrum it is not genocide..

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: merged
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad T S Awan For This Useful Post:
Malmeena Khan (Sunday, January 13, 2013), marilatif (Sunday, January 13, 2013), mjkhan (Sunday, January 13, 2013), Sociologist PU (Sunday, January 13, 2013)

Malmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to allMalmeena Khan is a name known to all

I am just fed up of this Taliban drama. It should be ended now. All country is put on fire due to these hell conspiracies. We just demand peace by any means. That's all.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: avoid use of caps
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malmeena Khan For This Useful Post:
marilatif (Sunday, January 13, 2013), mjkhan (Monday, January 14, 2013), sajidnuml (Monday, January 14, 2013)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad T S Awan View Post
As said by Marilatif, both issues are seperate and distinct, this is being done by LeJ against Hazara... defunct SSP is perhaps not much involved in Quetta. It is only LeJ and unfortunately a failure of our state machinery...
hmmm, so should I assume whether this conflict has sectarian origins or ethnic origins (it seems to have both), it has to do with Taliban only (in either case), not Baluchi militants .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
hmmm, so should I assume whether this conflict has sectarian origins or ethnic origins (it seems to have both), it has to do with Taliban only (in either case), not Baluchi militants .