Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ghost Rider will become famous soon enough

I think doors for military intervention are being opened.

Take a look in the last chain of events;

1. Qadri demand.
2. LOC military demand.
3. Balochistan Insurgency and Army intervention demand in the province.
4.Army demand for delimitation issue of karachi.
5.KP Army demand.
6.Institutional confrontation

Good luck Generals.
Our politicians really deserve you. Don't forget to flogging them publicly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Rider For This Useful Post:
SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013), Sociologist PU (Sunday, January 13, 2013), Waqas77 (Tuesday, January 15, 2013)
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
Very sad chain of events in Quetta city where the people belonging to Hazara Community are being murdered without any mercy

I wonder why they are being targeted and which is the group after them ? What wrong they have done and why the Government with all its State power unable to nab the culprits ?

If anybody has the answers of these questions, plz make us informed.
It can be linked to sectarianism as they belong to Shia sect, but in my personal view unabated massacre of this particular community has been used as a tactic. It is tactic because Targeting a particular community creates more fear and has divisive social and political effects.

Certainly the enemy has more in mind then to kill unarmed common citizens just because they happen to profess a different sect.

It is tactic because It gives false notion of security to some communities therefore dividing the people in different camps. It generates soft corners and sympathies. It equally breeds hatred and contempt for other communities. It makes the goal of social integration far more difficult after the state restores peace and order crushing the perpetrators finally.

It is notorious tact because it destroys image of Pakistan as being the most intolerant country in the world.
It has more dangerous after effects then killing a handful of people God Forbid on Mall Road.

Mere killing a large number of people just to create panic and anarchy will unite the people against the enemy.

As to your second question why the state is unable to nab the culprits, I would say that there is a problem with the state authorities since state authorities have been patronizing some extremest outfits which share the same scorn for Shias, they may not be the perpetrators but they feel satisfied when a common enemy is Targeted.It might be one of the factors state does not act. State authorities might be under pressure from those allies.

But it is sure that perpetrators of the violence have direct and indirect sympathies of a major chunk of our ill educated and uneducated people who are of the firm belief that Shias are apostates and they must be eliminated. These people are everywhere. They serve as pressure groups who do not want that culprits shall be brought to book. why they shall be, after all they are doing good job! Terrible!!
mjkhan (Sunday, January 13, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013), Sociologist PU (Sunday, January 13, 2013)

comm786 will become famous soon enough

leave these innocent rulers of Pakistan for one second and lets think about some others i.e judiciary,military,bureaucracy and up to certain extent 'media' and public.
erase military and bureaucracy too!

now just have a look at ''judiciary'', at one time it may intervene all kinds of state affairs-even going against military generals-from steel mill privatization to death of single person,but no mercy for 103 innocent and unfortunate people??

Media, especially electronic (except bbc and dawn)...pardon me here, it can organize talk shows and can provide exclusive coverage to all recent and older long march but can't help those who are sitting at mercy of weather, with temperature below zero, and at a high risk of being attacked again(BBC).

Civil society can rise for malala but not for this sad figure of ''103''.
SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
It can be linked to sectarianism as they belong to Shia sect, but in my personal view unabated massacre of this particular community has been used as a tactic. It is tactic because Targeting a particular community creates more fear and has divisive social and political effects.

Certainly the enemy has more in mind then to kill unarmed common citizens just because they happen to profess a different sect.

It is tactic because It gives false notion of security to some communities therefore dividing the people in different camps. It generates soft corners and sympathies. It equally breeds hatred and contempt for other communities. It makes the goal of social integration far more difficult after the state restores peace and order crushing the perpetrators finally.

It is notorious tact because it destroys image of Pakistan as being the most intolerant country in the world.
It has more dangerous after effects then killing a handful of people God Forbid on Mall Road.

Mere killing a large number of people just to create panic and anarchy will unite the people against the enemy.

As to your second question why the state is unable to nab the culprits, I would say that there is a problem with the state authorities since state authorities have been patronizing some extremest outfits which share the same scorn for Shias, they may not be the perpetrators but they feel satisfied when a common enemy is Targeted.It might be one of the factors state does not act. State authorities might be under pressure from those allies.

But it is sure that perpetrators of the violence have direct and indirect sympathies of a major chunk of our ill educated and uneducated people who are of the firm belief that Shias are apostates and they must be eliminated. These people are everywhere. They serve as pressure groups who do not want that culprits shall be brought to book. why they shall be, after all they are doing good job! Terrible!!
Very well said,mate.

Yeah in short,if i have understood correctly what you wanted to say and what i believe in,behind this sectarian violence the target is PAKISTAN.

But every action has a reaction and our innocent people have a habit of falling prey to circumstances.State should intervene immediately to stop what is happening at the moment.

Personally i seriously dislike the demands of shias for military intervention.But when i look at the circumstances in Quetta existing from the last many months i just keep my mouth shut because they are right in their demand if the civilian government cannot provide them assurance of safety of their lives.GOD knows who wants to take advantage out of all this.Pity,shame on us.
sajidnuml (Sunday, January 13, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013)

Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about

i am afraid by reading all this........where we are going.....who is responsible for all .......i believe by reading history whenever violences like this arise and govt cannot control all this then something bigger is going to happen...before this happening we should alert by all means
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Hazara Tribes are divided in Quetta and Bamiyan (Afghanistan) where the Hazara Militia have joined American forces to butcher children and rape women of Taliban. Taliban are taking their revenge in Pakistan. Its nothing but war of dollar and trible revenge. Instead of painting it a sectarian strife we should wait till the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan and should not try to cripple the life in Pakistan on institgation and directions of Iranian intellegence agencies: Ayetullah Durrani, a PPP minister from Balouchistan. What do you say about his statement of Ayet Ullah Durrani?

(Just read this info on net) is it true ?

aliasghar95 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hazara Tribes are divided in Quetta and Bamiyan (Afghanistan) where the Hazara Militia have joined American forces to butcher children and rape women of Taliban. Taliban are taking their revenge in Pakistan. Its nothing but war of dollar and trible revenge. Instead of painting it a sectarian strife we should wait till the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan and should not try to cripple the life in Pakistan on institgation and directions of Iranian intellegence agencies: Ayetullah Durrani, a PPP minister from Balouchistan. What do you say about his statement of Ayet Ullah Durrani?

I have spent 20 years of my life in Quetta and from 2002 to 2009 I worked in city you mentioned Bamyan. The info you mentioned is not true, may be you misguided. That is not the reason of violence in Quetta. In Afghan army the %age of Pashthoons are far higher then Hazara people. Pashthoons soldiers also fight together with coalition forces against Taliban. Why Hazaras are targeted in Quetta I will mention in next comment.

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

The law enforcement agencies have failed miserably and comprehensively, the shameless rulers have lost every bit of credibility and currently possess absolutely no right to govern, we can not afford another ML regime, Judiciary is unable to enforce its own decisions, an imported revolutionary with no plan has decided to bring a revolution. Isn't this the worst hour of Pakistan's political history? In these bleakest of times there is not even a ray of hope from anywhere. May Allah save this country but again God helps those who help themselves!

Regards,

aliasghar95 is on a distinguished road
Default I will tell you, depends you believe it or not

I am a Hazara from Quetta. In last bomb blast I lost some of my far relatives and friends. But one friend of mine was very dear to me we were class fellows in school. Latest-At temperature bellow zero , over 100 bodies are still lying on the ground on the road from last three days not buried yet demanding the government to take action, but usual false hope will given.

I will tell you who and why Hazaras are targeting. It is bit disappointing and many will not agree with me at all, except those who has deep analysis and fair thinking.

I claim that that the Hazaras are planned to be killed by state agencies eg ISI and MI etc.
Why? to raise and prepare Hazaras to defend Pakistan against Baloch freedom fighter and save Pakistan from further partition. To force Hazaras creating an attacking group within them and then state agencies will support them with money, training, arms and providing them hides and will not arrest Hazara fighters and will give then free hand to slaughter Baloch people in the name of revenge. Pak state agencies will give same support to Hazara fighters which they are giving now to Lashker Jangwi etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aliasghar95 For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Sunday, January 13, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013)

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:

I might have bought your point but you are missing the fact that shias are being killed in karachi as well.And you are also forgetting that buses of the pilgrims from Punjab towards Iran were burnt down just because they were shias.They were not Hazara people.

Again a lot of us are in ignorance of what actually is happening with shias in Gilgit and surrounding areas or Northern Pakistan.

But again as said by a member that Lashkar e jhangvi(SSP) is the most strongest in Punjab and sectarian violence is least in there.So you may have a case.But the bottom line is that humans are being killed irrespective of the basis of killing.

And though Hazara people are calling for military intervention in Balochistan but there is a big faction in shias who believe that ISI and military has always kept a closed eye towards Lashkar e jhangvi and such outfits just because of some of their interests.

Can someone on earth believe that those people are sitting in extreme cold weather with dead bodies on the roads from the last two or three days and no one from the Govt. is going there just to console them let alone the assurances of justice.

Last edited by Arain007; Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjkhan For This Useful Post:
sajidnuml (Monday, January 14, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Monday, January 14, 2013)