Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 14, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Miss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura aboutMiss_Naqvi has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjad777
Dear I AM POSSIBLE AND MS NAQVI,

I am really thankfull to you people, my first stress is released with in a day.
I send you both an email with the list of books and my plan.
do check and get back to me ASAP for final recommendations.
May you be successfull in every endavour of your life.
Regards
Thanks for your kind words. YOu can ask recommendations here also. Its more nice if we will reply here caz it will help other candidates as well and they can take advantage of your asked questions. I m saying it caz I check my mail box daily but its difficult to reply there, caz have to reply 10 to 15 messages to my inbox on the forum as well. So its better to ask it here.

You are welcome if need any help regarding books and even you are welcome if you find some topics difficult to carry. Suggestions are also available free of cost... haha

I hope everything is clear to you.

Regards and best wishes for your future.

amjad777 is on a distinguished road

Thanks you all,

I am feeling luck and

SMART

because I choosed the three correct person to answer my question.

by the way thanks ur Qurratulain.

I send I am possible and Ms naqvi an email with book list. I hope they will reply me with their feedback soon. I did not find your email at your profile, still thanks for replying here.

But remember Murders, robberies, kidnapping and much more is not good. ok my Sister/Brother.

Be happy and have an enjoyable life ever.

AA

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness".
"Achieve excellence to become a dear or dire of the world"
"Failure is the world, don't known to me"
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by I M Possible
Lemme pay you for this job .... I think we all need prays, nothing else.

Definately we look for valuable prayers only and it was a joke only to make him smile under the burden of studies.

One last question.

As I send you people email just because of finalization of recommended books and keeping them up to maximum of one or two. My understanding was that other people might be stuck up of reading all these messages. As I also asked for compulsory subject related books so lesser suggested books will be the interest of all, moreover, IR, Sociology, Economics are generally opted by many individuals.

I thinked that when you three send me the list, I will compile and place the final list here or I may ask one of you to make a closed thread and place those books there.

Still its really nice chatting you people today.

@ Qurratalian,

You have to make answer of 10 to 15 email a day. Sister I am a professional and doing mostly coorination job and I might do more than double with other sort of headache, still I am really thankfull to you for replying me over here.

ALL GOOD THINGS COMES TO ThOSE WhO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AA

Thumbs up

Quote:
Thanks you all,

I am feeling luck and

SMART

because I choosed the three correct person to answer my question.
No doubt it was your clever move to point out the members by their names.

Quote:
I send I am possible and Ms naqvi an email with book list. I hope they will reply me with their feedback soon.
Yea I have seen your mail and will reply it Inshahallah as soon as possible.

Quote:
Be happy and have an enjoyable life ever.

AA
Thanks for your kind words.
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
by the way thanks ur Qurratulain.
My pleasure.
Quote:
I did not find your email at your profile, still thanks for replying here.
Well, my inbox can be buzzed at justqurat@gmail.com, but i'll insist to place queries on forum's board coz it helps others as well.

Quote:
But remember Murders, robberies, kidnapping and much more is not good.
That's my part time job. BTW if i don't kidnap and rob information fronm different sources, i won't be able to reply to queries of you guys, so snatching information and all this academic stuff is quite just lolz!

Regards,

One thing abot fee!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Ms Naqvi was just kidding.

Believe me the whole world's money is not enough to pay for someones' sincerity and love.

All the member of this forum are really good, but I chooses you three because of my one month experience with your people. I really find you three alway up to the task and always the first to assist any person who is in a need of assistance.

I can simply say pray in these words

Oh ALLAH please give them all what them want.

Thanks and regards

AA

Arrow

Quote:

You have to make answer of 10 to 15 email a day. Sister I am a professional and doing mostly coorination job and I might do more than double with other sort of headache, still I am really thankfull to you for replying me over here.

ALL GOOD THINGS COMES TO ThOSE WhO WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AA

Well brother it didnt mean to refuse you. I always try my level best to provide reply to all the queries asked to me. but there is a time constraint and we have to follow it.

I have tried to open the document you have sent to me but it was failed. So can you send it again to me but it should be on wordpad or MS word caz I dont have Adobe reader at the moment. My brother will download it tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Inshahallah

So now waiting for your mail

Quote:
One thing abot fee!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Ms Naqvi was just kidding.
Very good understanding, Laudable indeed....
Its a joke again

Quote:
Believe me the whole world's money is not enough to pay for someones' sincerity and love.

I can simply say pray in these words

Oh ALLAH please give them all what them want.
No doubt its the real truth. The most precious gift that you can give is your nice attitude and a selfless pray. So we are thankful for your prayers and specially your pray in such a beautiful words really thanks.

Quote:
All the member of this forum are really good, but I chooses you three because of my one month experience with your people. I really find you three alway up to the task and always the first to assist any person who is in a need of assistance.
A keen observer you are. Very good, its one of the basic condition to be a CSP.

Regards

Last edited by Predator; Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 12:10 PM.

Default Check the work Clever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Naqvi
No doubt it was your clever move to point out the members by their names.

Ms Naqvi, check the word "CLEVER" now again you used it delebrately!!!!!!!!, the point is not picking the word, but to check that for me its not good to use clever rather intelligent. If you want to be positive and cortious.

Am i right ??

AA

Arrow

Quote:
Ms Naqvi, check the word "CLEVER" now again you used it delebrately!!!!!!!!, the point is not picking the word, but to check that for me its not good to use clever rather intelligent. If you want to be positive and cortious.

Am i right ??

AA

Well brother I didnt mean that, clever move is the word used for a move that is good and profitable. So I said it, It has nothing to do with pointing out someone. Yes you are intelligent and I m agreed to this in my last post that you are a keen observer.

If you think its wrong then I m taking back my word and sorry if it hurted you. I didnt mean to hurt you.

Hope you wont mind.